Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

While i find those animations incredibly well-done and detailed, I have a bit of a... problem. 

For wolves, Leito's animations from MNC are sometimes perfectly aligned for "Even Actors Height", and sometimes not.

For example, LeitoWolfBJ is perfectly aligned for me when the option isnt ticked, while LeitoWolfAnal is aligned well only if the option IS ticked.

I use standard MNC meshes, CBBE textures and XPMSE skeleton.

Has this problem happened to anyone else? Is it somehow fixable?

While i find those animations incredibly well-done and detailed, I have a bit of a... problem. 

For wolves, Leito's animations from MNC are sometimes perfectly aligned for "Even Actors Height", and sometimes not.

For example, LeitoWolfBJ is perfectly aligned for me when the option isnt ticked, while LeitoWolfAnal is aligned well only if the option IS ticked.

Its not realy fixable, i think leito animated on standard wolf size, Sexlab shrinks them quite a bit. Lets hope Ashal will implement function that allows you to set scale for each animation seperatly someday.

Its not realy fixable, i think leito animated on standard wolf size, Sexlab shrinks them quite a bit. Lets hope Ashal will implement function that allows you to set scale for each animation seperatly someday.

That's understandable (the difference between normal wolf mesh and shrunk wolf mesh if enormous), but is there any way i can shrink permanently dem wolves so that i can set their scale properly?

I mean, the function "setscale x" only works on a given npc. Is there any way to make all wolves the same size mesh-wise? 

can someone send me a bed animationpack i would appreciate it , i'm getting error with SL Loader 

Or at least post one here? You guys can say 'It's simple!' all you like about the SL loader, while it's new and good and all...it's also VERY confusing..at least to me. ><

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leito,

so many imaginations so many minds and so many requests.  And  lot of very similar ones.

What`s about some giant anim?  After a long while, I would ask you again. Did you still have the issues with the giants hands?

Anyway, I will share my fantasy and my request:

1. Giant is holding female over his face and give here some tongue; - this will be greater even the squirt-mod works  :blush:  meanwhile he can jerk if he want. :D

2. Female is standing on the giants shoulder, holding his head and forcing his face til she squirt. ^_^

And for dogfriends, here`s something really new:

3. Dog and female: she is standing with here hands on here knees prop up, Dog is standing on his hind legs and rapping here. :lol:

okok   everybody has his fantasy, but that`s life.

I really hope, that one day this animes are become real here on LL. 

THANK YOU   and  have fun ;) ;) ;)

I don't know a thing about animating, but as good as no.3 sounds I can see a problem with the heights, however I was thinking if she was laying across a chair or some other object and spread 'em that might make this a lil more possible..?   

During one of the bound anal animations with the bottom facing away from the top (using the gay terms here since either one of these might be either gender) laying down, during the third I think animation the top takes his or her hand curled to the side and looks to hold the bottom's head, is the top then supposed to hold the bottom around the throat or by the hair? If it's the throat, the arm needs to be adjusted, it was nowhere near, hair might work but looked strange and I'd think neck is easier.

Also I'm not sure if that anim has the right tags, even without allowing aggressive during non-aggressive scenes that scene showed up in a consensual setting. Or Sexlab 1.61 didn't actually fix that issue.

During one of the bound anal animations with the bottom facing away from the top (using the gay terms here since either one of these might be either gender) laying down, during the third I think animation the top takes his or her hand curled to the side and looks to hold the bottom's head, is the top then supposed to hold the bottom around the throat or by the hair? If it's the throat, the arm needs to be adjusted, it was nowhere near, hair might work but looked strange and I'd think neck is easier.

Also I'm not sure if that anim has the right tags, even without allowing aggressive during non-aggressive scenes that scene showed up in a consensual setting. Or Sexlab 1.61 didn't actually fix that issue.

It's meant to be the throat, and it's one of the animations where character head tracking causes misalignment.

Here's another post about it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-10415-new-animations/?p=1306743

It's meant to be the throat, and it's one of the animations where character head tracking causes misalignment.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-10415-new-animations/?p=1306743

Aha! Thanks, I'll look for the Player Headtracking mod.

Aha! Thanks, I'll look for the Player Headtracking mod.

I think it's sexlab itself applying some kind of headtracking that does it. I know next to nothing about animating, but that's what it sounds like Leito was saying in response to that post I linked (if you read a few posts down.) I've always had exactly the problem you described - with the arm going through the neck or behind it, rather than in front of it - and that's with using the old, script-heavy Player Headtracking, the new, lighter (and highly recommended) PC Head Tracking, or with neither installed.

It's a shame, because I love that animation, and it would be amazing if it lined up. It's still great anyway. I swing the camera around behind when it starts to misalign.

Headtracking is something the game does by default with NPCs.  There is a mod that allows player headtracking that causes misalignments with some of my animations when enabled.

It's weird that it only effects certain animations.  There are some that have the same pose as the ones with the misalignments that don't suffer the same issue.