Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Leito, first of all, excellent work! Secondly, have you considered making human versions of your new draugr animations (or perhaps tweaking them as the differences are minimal)? The draugr ones have certain details that are very tender (the use of hands, for instance). It'd be a shame if these were limited to draugr.

Or there is a way to use these with humans and I just don't know it...

A-MAZING  O_O 

once again Leito-sama has created them magix  :D such flow,  flawless frames <3

I beg you do a little set  of Horse animations  Q_Q

I can't even imagine how awesome they will look if they're made by you !

Unfortunately, there isn't a rig for it.

Woah :o  rly ?

so how did panic and gone (i think )  create the horse animations we got in SL ? :o

sry I'm no modder  so I have no clue  >_<

We'll see, I may just learn how to make the rig myself.

Leito, first of all, excellent work! Secondly, have you considered making human versions of your new draugr animations (or perhaps tweaking them as the differences are minimal)? The draugr ones have certain details that are very tender (the use of hands, for instance). It'd be a shame if these were limited to draugr.

Or there is a way to use these with humans and I just don't know it...

I don't plan on it.  The source files are provided if someone wants to make them compatible with human v human.

A-MAZING  O_O 

once again Leito-sama has created them magix  :D such flow,  flawless frames <3

I beg you do a little set  of Horse animations  Q_Q

I can't even imagine how awesome they will look if they're made by you !

Unfortunately, there isn't a rig for it.

Woah :o  rly ?

so how did panic and gone (i think )  create the horse animations we got in SL ? :o

sry I'm no modder  so I have no clue  >_<

We'll see, I may just learn how to make the rig myself.

I am sure it will certainly be worth it :D

Really hope  you can manage that ^^

at any rate, have fun and take your time Leito-sama ( obviously <3 )

Seem to have a slight problem with all 3 ffm animations, gender alignment is messed up on my one :/

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

Seem to have a slight problem with all 3 ffm animations, gender alignment is messed up on my one :/

Im currently using SL framework 1.6 with NSAP 3.0a, everytime I try these, the male char (PC) gets female treatment whilst one of the female whips out a strap on :P

I checked in animation editor and somehow female position 1 is always Nord - Male. Im pretty sure player char is set to male in SL MCM menu.....yes and straight.

That's probably a question for the NSAP thread.

That's probably a question for the NSAP thread.

Cool, thx for the brilliant work BTW man.

Hello Leito, I want to thank you for your goddamn amazing work. Also random question, do you have any plans to make one that is MFFF foursome animation, perhaps involves a triple blowjob? Basically three girls sucking one penis, something like:

45634.jpg

Must be very difficult syncing four actors, so if it's too hard, then never mind.

Shit these new draugr anims are very good. I asked every modder out there to make sabrecat anims but none knows how to handle its skeleton, could u maybe do your fantastic work for sabrecat?

Out of the all of the 4 legged animals I've done, Sabre Cats has been the easiest to work with. No scaling issue, no extra bones, no bones that need to be renamed...

Now, maybe I've become a tad better at animating over the last 2 months... but saying no one knows how to handle the skeleton is kinda silly tbh.

Not really. There hasn't been any new animations for sabre cats due to time and interest of animators. You probably won't see any from bebecause of both of the reasons mentioned previously. Sorry...

Shit these new draugr anims are very good. I asked every modder out there to make sabrecat anims but none knows how to handle its skeleton, could u maybe do your fantastic work for sabrecat?

The sabre cat skeleton is jacked.  It's a miracle that Gone was able to make something of it.

...Not really.  You haven't seen more sabre cat animations because of time and interest of animators.  You won't see any cat anims from me because of the reasons just mentioned...sorry :( ....

any feral animal you plan to do leito? i will gladly support you !

we have bear , elk , boar , hooker , mamoth , many thing :P

or 2 wolf on the hero p: can be awesome

I don't know.  We'll see.  I'll probably have at least one update in Oct, though I don't know what it's going to contain.

any feral animal you plan to do leito? i will gladly support you !

we have bear , elk , boar , hooker , mamoth , many thing :P

or 2 wolf on the hero p: can be awesome

I don't know.  We'll see.  I'll probably have at least one update in Oct, though I don't know what it's going to contain.

oh god , a mysterie ! its xmas before the date p:

Out of the all of the 4 legged animals I've done, Sabre Cats has been the easiest to work with. No scaling issue, no extra bones, no bones that need to be renamed...

Now, maybe I've become a tad better at animating over the last 2 months... but saying no one knows how to handle the skeleton is kinda silly tbh.

But isnt it true? Even leito says its skeleton is bad and its the reason sabrecat have 1 animation, i think. I wish at least i understand animating actually :P

hey leito i have see 2 pose/animation that can be implented on your mod, its nice pose imo, i can send you pm with them and you see if its good idea about make some anim based on this pose ? (its not others modder work, just some sfm animation that i think the pose are very well and likely them on skyrim )