Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

First of all Fantastic Animations man.

The double Dildo you created is excellent, I'm trying to figure out what I would do to create collisions on it, or swap it out with the double dildo strap on alternative from here.

Is this a possibility? I know in the animation pack created using your solo animations with the jugs and such this could be done but I'm not knowledagble enough to figure this out, or I'm missing something.

Not asking anyone to do it for me, just need to be pointed in a direction.

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure how to go about adding collision that can interact with HDT to animobjects.

forgive my translation...l would like to,you can enter your animation to my sexlab or "Non-sexlab Animation Pack" .and installed on my skyrim download your animations me..but not appear..Can you tell me where alojos your files?...thanks and forgive my stupidity

You'll have to wait until NSAP updates.

Leito, thanks so much for the aroused animations.  I am going to try and integrate them in with Aroused Redux next week.  YOU DA MAN!!!

Also, love love the new 3 ways.  Gonna try and include them in the new Sex Slaves soon.

If you have the time, would love a MMMF 4 way, one for each hole.  Don't know the acrobatics that might be involved, but I have been looking for a while.

First Leito, thanks for that amazing work! That´s absolutly stunning! Those treesome animations kick asses. :)

@fishburger

Can´t wait for integration of those aroused animations. Will they gonna play at value xx like the teasing animations from DD, when character is bound (if then, they will interrupt the control over the character. Or is it possible to replace some kind of idle animation, if character does nothing?

For example:

Aroused Value 50:

Animation kicks in by chance (the way the animations from DD jump in)

Aroused Value 50:

Animation starts, if player stands and the usual idl animation starts to play (so they could be interrupted while moving again

They will play when the actor is aroused.  Got three to work with for female.  I have to check them out and see what is best.  All thanks to Leito.

My part is easy

Your animations are superior to all others I have seen so far and your constant output is amazing! Without your animations I would have way less fun with Sexlab. Thanks for your awesome work!

Thanks everyone for your continued interest.

Excellent work Leito86, as always!!!

Please remember about my request -  rotation animation on 180 in  script, i can, but lower the quality of the animation as a whole

sorry for my English :(

Sent you a PM.

Hi Leito,  best animation by so far... I love them  Thank you very much. :shy:

Beastiallity  is not a must have . . . .   BUT,  what?s about some giants? :blush:

Giants are only a little bigger humans :dodgy:

I have some nice ideas, but no idea how to realized them into a animation. :(

Can I share this fantasies with you?? ;)

I can't export Giants.  I tried earlier and it always breaks in game.

Thanks everyone for your continued interest.

Excellent work Leito86, as always!!!

Please remember about my request -  rotation animation on 180 in  script, i can, but lower the quality of the animation as a whole

sorry for my English :(

Sent you a PM.

Hi Leito,  best animation by so far... I love them  Thank you very much. :shy:

Beastiallity  is not a must have . . . .   BUT,  what?s about some giants? :blush:

Giants are only a little bigger humans :dodgy:

I have some nice ideas, but no idea how to realized them into a animation. :(

Can I share this fantasies with you?? ;)

I can't export Giants.  I tried earlier and it always breaks in game.

OK, that`s a pity. Anyway  I can`t wait to you next amazing works. Thank you again :D :D :D

I remember trying to export out through the nif plugin and HCT.  Always resulted in "The Thing".

If llabsky does have one setup and I have time, I'll ask him/her about it.  I'm thinking of going through reiklings, chaurus, and trolls after canines and draugr though.

AAARG OMG my dreams come true 

MetallicFloweryAurochs-thumb100.jpg

How did you get this to work? Did you replace the existing animation?

If I'm not mistaken, you can use my attached filed to extract into your skyrim directory to overwrite Arrok Tricycle and Arrok Devils Threeway. For the bound and non bound leito dp animations with her butt sticking out. I like the Arrok animations but sacrifices had to be made.

leitodp.7z