Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Here they are. If you have wierd penis angle in canine doggy and canine anal while using "even actors hight" in sexlab then replace orginal files with those.

I'll put a link in the OP once I figure how to create a link to that specific post.

So...I've done all that I can really do with FO4.  While I wait for updated tools and the CK, I'm going to come back to Skyrim to work on some animations that I've been itching to do for a while.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this little guy  :)

post-126630-0-96603600-1452703739_thumb.gif

Not sure if it is related to NSAP or the base animations but is there a way to turn most of your animations 180 degrees? When playing them on the bed most of them are facing the opposite direction to which I would like, and its annoying having to press u like 8 times every time. 

Not sure if it is related to NSAP or the base animations but is there a way to turn most of your animations 180 degrees? When playing them on the bed most of them are facing the opposite direction to which I would like, and its annoying having to press u like 8 times every time.

You can only do it via scripting realistically. Dunno it Sexlab 1.60 added an option in the MCM (vague memory of something being mentioned). I would suggest as it is your own personal preference to amend the SLAL script for it so it suits your preference. Should be easy.

You can only do it via scripting realistically. Dunno it Sexlab 1.60 added an option in the MCM (vague memory of something being mentioned). I would suggest as it is your own personal preference to amend the SLAL script for it so it suits your preference. Should be easy.

I think that it is necessary to improve function

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims,none,Bed+180GlobalSetting - something like this,true)