Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

THe variations in gangbangs (reverse gangbangs with a lot of girls on one guy, bukkake stuff, and if you can do a Bound variation on gangbangs that'd be awesome, for inspiration look up Kink.com's Bound Gangbangs site) is mostly the only thing I'd request if you can fit it in. More MFF threesomes also would be good for my sakes, still too few of those for male players (and they work fine for lesbian threesome scenes as well).

thanks.is dificult for other lenguajes install.if you can make a megapack for only copy-paste(all in one driver and pacht).are nice the new animations(for  modders).please,put this too for normal mods.

my charácter and of the folower and city dont have penis in sex,have some mod for put all this?

i need a simple link mod for can put penis in animals ,moster and playerped.

thanks.is dificult for other lenguajes install.if you can make a megapack for only copy-paste(all in one driver and pacht).are nice the new animations(for  modders).please,put this too for normal mods.

a dude: my carácter and of the folower and city dont have penis in sex,have some mod for put all this?

The file I'm hosting isn't a mod, it's a resource for people who create mods.  You can follow the links I have in the original post to see where to get mods that use my animations.

Well, since we're requesting stuff. How about a vampire sex and/or feed animation or two. Maybe one without sex for just a quick, sensuous nibble.

Also something have haven't seen yet is any kind of creampie eating threesome.

That would be great all of it, both the vampire animations for his mod and the creampie in general, there's a quest in Radiant Prostitution where this would be absolutely perfect for the final sex scene (the extra hooker and the stranger home visit).

Thanks for new animations Leito. Hehe, if you continue to make new animations at this speed, SL 1.60+ would have to increase animations space again. :D:lol:

Only a month left of animating for Skyrim...

QUESTION THOUGH! How do these bed anims work? Do they use beds in the game, or do they bring up their own?

The package contains anim objects so that it'll work like the throne animations, but ideally, they would use the double beds that are placed in game.  I don't know scripting, so it's up to the modders to decide how they want to implement them.

Thanks for new animations Leito. Hehe, if you continue to make new animations at this speed, SL 1.60+ would have to increase animations space again. :D:lol:

??? :o :o  :( - are you leaving? or something else...?

Leaving for Boston.

Leaving for Boston.

Thanks for all the animations that you've done for us. And luck in Boston, I hope you come back to FO4

Leaving for Boston.

Thanks for all the animations that you've done for us. And luck in Boston, I hope you come back to FO4

Leaving for Boston.

I wish you all the best on your life journey and happiness and great time in Boston. (Hope you'll return to LL)

Guys...    

Fallout 4 Is In Boston...