Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

in 27c being "naked" or not has a major effect on aroused. i guess naked counts as such when in the mcm the armor is set as naked ? or does the armor only efffect the player and not the npcs around the player ?

edit: please explain what counts as naked. just the breast/legs part off ? boots on, gloves on ? invisible helmet on ?  ring, amulet, collar on ? collar on that covers the breast slot 32 ? please what is naked ?

Naked is the chest not covered or wearing a chest piece marked by the developer as erotic.  This is exactly the same requirements for "nakedness" as all past versions including the original.

i couldnt find erotic as a keyword for items. so please how can the chestpiece be marked as erotic ?

if an armor is marked in arousal, it makes the players arousal rise, if exhibitionist, but not the npcs around.  there are no naked comments from them too.

in 27c being "naked" or not has a major effect on aroused. i guess naked counts as such when in the mcm the armor is set as naked ? or does the armor only efffect the player and not the npcs around the player ?

edit: please explain what counts as naked. just the breast/legs part off ? boots on, gloves on ? invisible helmet on ?  ring, amulet, collar on ? collar on that covers the breast slot 32 ? please what is naked ?

Naked is the chest not covered or wearing a chest piece marked by the developer as erotic.  This is exactly the same requirements for "nakedness" as all past versions including the original.

i couldnt find erotic as a keyword for items. so please how can the chestpiece be marked as erotic ?

if an armor is marked in arousal, it makes the players arousal rise, if exhibitionist, but not the npcs around.  there are no naked comments from them too.

The keyword is EroticArmor.  You can add it to any chest piece, but the mod containing the chest piece will then need Aroused as a master.  If you can script, you can also add the armor id to the sla_NakedArmorList Formlist.

As you discovered, adding an armor piece using the MCM only works for the player.  This is done for speed reasons.  We work hard making this as fast as possible and keeping the papyrus impact as low as possible.  For these reasons, I will not consider adding features that will move us in the other direction.

so the keyword eroticarmor only exists in arousal. thank you, that made it clear.

you know what i am aiming for ?  Comments. i would like to have people around giving comments if wearing erotic clothes and behave as or be a whore.

i would like to use the naked comments , rewrite them and condition them to this erotic armor.

other mods with comments have their own binding, like skooma whore to obsession level or maria eden to their own armor keyword. these comments are not independent and add unwanted circumstances.

so the keyword eroticarmor only exists in arousal. thank you, that made it clear.

you know what i am aiming for ?  Comments. i would like to have people around giving comments if wearing erotic clothes and behave as or be a whore.

i would like to use the naked comments , rewrite them and condition them to this erotic armor.

other mods with comments have their own binding, like skooma whore to obsession level or maria eden to their own armor keyword. these comments are not independent and add unwanted circumstances.

Have no idea how to make these comments work.  The eroticarmor keyword only effects arousal.  If you want use your own condition list, you can of course.

Have no idea how to make these comments work.  The eroticarmor keyword only effects arousal.  If you want use your own condition list, you can of course.

i just need to write eroticarmour as condition to the comments and as keyword to the armors, right ?

i just need to write eroticarmour as condition to the comments and as keyword to the armors, right ?

Yes.  Add the keyword to the armor (making the armor mod dependent to Aroused which owns the keyword) and then in the conditionlist for the dialog, something like:

WornHasKeyword armorcuirass == 0 OR

WornHasKeyword eroticarmor == 1 OR

WorkHasKeyword clothingbody == 0

Hi, can I add more 'aroused' animations by editing FNIS_SexLabAroused_List.txt? I'd love to see more than two animations for each gender :D

No, it's not that simple.  Furthermore, the animations used must be short in duration (< 10 seconds) or moonwalking will happen.  However, if you provide < 10 second animations, I will test them. (actually, you can test them yourself using this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/603-testwip-sexlab-aroused-animations-v2014-01-09/

• 2 weeks later...

can someone help please im having some trouble and i know its probably stupidly simple. my skyrim keeps notifying me "sexlab aroused is ready to use" and its annoying and sometimes seems like its lagging my game. ive tried uninstalling the mod but that only leads to an immediate ctd on startup..can anyone help me?? or at least tell me what im doing wrong  with the uninstall procedure.

can someone help please im having some trouble and i know its probably stupidly simple. my skyrim keeps notifying me "sexlab aroused is ready to use" and its annoying and sometimes seems like its lagging my game. ive tried uninstalling the mod but that only leads to an immediate ctd on startup..can anyone help me?? or at least tell me what im doing wrong  with the uninstall procedure.

Search the thread for "sexlab aroused is ready to use" and you'll find one of several possible answers that may work for you.

Sorry FishBurger67 I meant that I'm trying to add xmarkerheading and playerref to zzesspstrangeplantignore when I start to edit and click on the properties tab it gives me this errors encountered while attempting to reload the script.

This zzesspstrangeplantignore is part of another mod.  It is so old that I have completely forgotten about it.  This sounds like more of a generic modding question and without complete details concerning your script, I could not even begin to offer advise. 

Best to post the complete script and complete details of your issue on the generic modding forum and hope that someone can help you.  Best to post on the Skyrim Technical forums or general forun.

You mean its not supposed to be in estrus strange plant and the only thing I left out was after it gave me the error it opened a window everything was faded so I couldn't click on anything it said at the top property type nothing selected using default value. Now somehow I can click on add property so I need to add XMarkerHeading but it asks for a Type a name and an initial value?

Hey there,

First off great mod, love it :)

I was wondering if it would be possible (if it's not to difficult) to add a function to the mod.

Would it be possible add an option to change arousal values by race, so for example if you're trying to RP a kinda... race biased character, say a wood elf, that he / she would be less aroused by say nords / kahjit etc? And more aroused or 'normal' aroused for seeing other naked wood elves (or just elves in particular).

Same goes for if you'd play an argonian, it seems logical that an argonian wouldnt be (unless they have a kink ;)  or something) aroused by any bretons / nords etc but would be aroused by seeing other argonians :). Same goes for Kahjit.

Hey there,

I was wondering if it would be possible (if it's not to difficult) to add a function to the mod.

Would it be possible add an option to change arousal values by race, so for example if you're trying to RP a kinda... race biased character, say a wood elf, that he / she would be less aroused by say nords / kahjit etc? And more aroused or 'normal' aroused for seeing other naked wood elves (or just elves in particular).

Same goes for if you'd play an argonian, it seems logical that an argonian wouldnt be (unless they have a kink ;)  or something) aroused by any bretons / nords etc but would be aroused by seeing other argonians :). Same goes for Kahjit.

Sorry, won't be making any changes that will increase the papyrus impact (as this change would).

You mean its not supposed to be in estrus strange plant and the only thing I left out was after it gave me the error it opened a window everything was faded so I couldn't click on anything it said at the top property type nothing selected using default value. Now somehow I can click on add property so I need to add XMarkerHeading but it asks for a Type a name and an initial value?

No, what I meant was that estrus strange plant is not Sexlab Aroused Redux which is what this forum is for (and what I thought you were talking about earlier).

As far as your question goes, it is a generic Creation Kit modding question.  You are better off asking for suggestions on the forums mentioned above.

Hey there,

Sorry, won't be making any changes that will increase the papyrus impact (as this change would).

No, what I meant was that estrus strange plant is not Sexlab Aroused Redux which is what this forum is for (and what I thought you were talking about earlier).

As far as your question goes, it is a generic Creation Kit modding question.  You are better off asking for suggestions on the forums mentioned above.

Okay Thanks

Hey there,

Ah, didn't think about papyrus impact :angel:

Anyways tnx for the reply!

Just for information ... Manakins cause a boost raise of arousal until they are "dressed". Still.

I reported this problem some ages ago.

Mannequins are excluded from the scan (yes I checked before I posted). If this is happening then it's because you've installed a mod which adds a DIFFERENT mannequin race instead of editing the race that came in the game.