Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I have noticed several NPC with a timerate near zero. So even when they've gone without orgasm for 30 days their arousal would still be very low. Since I find this quite unrealistic, I usually just set their timerate (which doesn't always work, because apparently the value you set in mcm gets modified with the decay rate) and exposure higher).

Since this is very immersion breaking,  I tried adding a line to a script that keeps timerate >=1 at all times but I couldn't get it to compile (I'm not a modder myself and don't really know what I need in order to successfully compile). I think this might be a fine addition to this - otherwise absolutely great- mod. Also I can't see this breaking anything. But then again, I'm not a modder.

Easiest to use sla_arousal and then both Aroused (the original) and Redux will both work with your mod.

and yes, arousal gets applied to creatures except a few like chickens and such.

Stupid Question: I want to use arousal as a condition for quest dialogue.  My idea for the Condition Item window is;

GetFactionRank/sla_Arousal/>=/50.00

If ran on the subject or target the line of dialogue would only be available if Arousal was 50+.  Correct?  The reason I'm asking is I've never seen it done and there are no visible faction ranks.

Hell yeah we need some kind of sexual relief through dialogue options mod! Lydia can ask the player if they need help with their desires or something like that and other npcs could ask similar only they would have a chance to do bad things to the player if they accept:-)

Hell yeah we need some kind of sexual relief through dialogue options mod! Lydia can ask the player if they need help with their desires or something like that and other npcs could ask similar only they would have a chance to do bad things to the player if they accept:-)

That is precisely what I'm doing with Pet Collar Comments.  Eventually the player will be able to engage in dialogue based on arousal.  It isn't implemented yet but that's what I'm working on now.

And the way I have the condition works as intended.  I added 'You are horny." and "You are not horny." with the conditions and values set and IT WORKED.  So I answered my own question to fishburger67.

Is there any chance of adding 'pussy' to the list of tags that allows for sexual satisfaction? Because right now, lesbians can't get off, and as far as I'm aware that's been a bit of a problem for the longest time... and it's because all the lesbian animations are tagged 'pussy' instead of 'vaginal'.

Try aSexMod or SexLab Eager NPCs.

The first one allows dialogue controlled sex between NPCs and the PC and NPCs.

The latter offers arousal based dialogue where you can ask Lydia (f.e.) if she needs sex with text that reflects her arousal. You can even ask for wha kind of sex including orgies. Good if you want to lower the arousal of your whole party before entering a place. Works great for my Toon + Kharjo + my own follower + Lydia. Yes, this is one messy party. biggrin.png

But they don't allow for bad things to happen, but you can still use both together, if needed.

For bad things try DCL. Yes, you can even use all 3 together.

Try aSexMod or SexLab Eager NPCs.

The first one allows dialogue controlled sex between NPCs and the PC and NPCs.

The latter offers arousal based dialogue where you can ask Lydia (f.e.) if she needs sex with text that reflects her arousal. You can even ask for wha kind of sex including orgies. Good if you want to lower the arousal of your whole party before entering a place. Works great for my Toon + Kharjo + my own follower + Lydia. Yes, this is one messy party. biggrin.png

But they don't allow for bad things to happen, but you can still use both together, if needed.

For bad things try DCL. Yes, you can even use all 3 together.

I'd wait for the 1.3 version and it's lacking variations for dialogues, but it IS possible to trigger a dialogue asking for sex with Scent of Sex. You can add it to the other three, just make sure the scan time isn't too low, to avoid scriptlag problems.

This might even solve the "NPCs have no arousal at all" problem since it's possible to trigger sex if arousal is below a certain value, instead of above. But i have no clue what happens if you enter a whole town with an arousal of zero and a rule to trigger sex on that condition... might get messy. ;)

I have noticed several NPC with a timerate near zero. So even when they've gone without orgasm for 30 days their arousal would still be very low. Since I find this quite unrealistic, I usually just set their timerate (which doesn't always work, because apparently the value you set in mcm gets modified with the decay rate) and exposure higher).

Since this is very immersion breaking,  I tried adding a line to a script that keeps timerate >=1 at all times but I couldn't get it to compile (I'm not a modder myself and don't really know what I need in order to successfully compile). I think this might be a fine addition to this - otherwise absolutely great- mod. Also I can't see this breaking anything. But then again, I'm not a modder.

The problem here is that you don't know that the NPC had no orgasm.  They don't live in a vacuum and the PC is not the only actor providing a possible orgasm.  That is why it is random.

Easiest to use sla_arousal and then both Aroused (the original) and Redux will both work with your mod.

and yes, arousal gets applied to creatures except a few like chickens and such.

Stupid Question: I want to use arousal as a condition for quest dialogue.  My idea for the Condition Item window is;

GetFactionRank/sla_Arousal/>=/50.00

If ran on the subject or target the line of dialogue would only be available if Arousal was 50+.  Correct?  The reason I'm asking is I've never seen it done and there are no visible faction ranks.

This is exactly right and exactly what I do in Sex Slaves.

Is there any chance of adding 'pussy' to the list of tags that allows for sexual satisfaction? Because right now, lesbians can't get off, and as far as I'm aware that's been a bit of a problem for the longest time... and it's because all the lesbian animations are tagged 'pussy' instead of 'vaginal'.

I have to stick with what is provided by Sexlab and pussy is not anywhere I have seen.  Best to have the animators tag the animation in a uniform way rather than ask mod authors to try and play catch up to an ever growing list of tags that are exactly the same.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54617-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

Not sure what you are pointing me to here and I don't have time to read this stuff.

I wasn't pointing you to it, I was pointing KuroiMiko to it, it's a link to the latest version of Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments, it's the patch for  SLAR 27c that should fix the thing he's complaining about.

Thanks so much.  I guess I'll put a link to it on the home page.

Seems like every inn or place I revist everyone is still satisfied.  Checked the formula, time rate is zero for everyone in both whiterun and windhelm.  Can't change it in MCM.  Want to give me hookers experience but it seems like you can only have sex 1 time with any npc since they secretly become monks after that

Your character is so bad at sex she made everyone lose interest permanently. That's quite an accomplishment, actually.  :lol:

Seems like every inn or place I revist everyone is still satisfied.  Checked the formula, time rate is zero for everyone in both whiterun and windhelm.  Can't change it in MCM.  Want to give me hookers experience but it seems like you can only have sex 1 time with any npc since they secretly become monks after that

Take your cloths off for a few minutes and then try.  Arousal goes up only if the NPC sees someone naked.  Timerate has nothing to do with arousal except that it influences the amount of arousal for seeing a naked person.

Additionally, fuck someone in the presence of others.  That really increases arousal of the spectators.

Lol, I had two of my very hot sexy companions dancing around nude with people hooting and hollering and throwing money at them.  I set the required arousal in tdf prostitution to zero so I could pimp them and was walking around naked.  I even did a three way with one of my whores and the innkeeper and trained one of them afterward while the other two fucked other people.  Afterward, everyone in the windhelm inn still had zero except for the available hireling nord dude (who I've never hired) who had 1.  Captain Lonely Gale hadn't gotten any action in 83 days so you would think his balls would be ready to pop by then.   Several minutes went by while all this was going on.  Like I said I can get past it with arousal requirements off in the prostitution mod so I can still progress but it takes away from  the immersion a little bit.

The latest version of Sexlab Eager NPCs includes a feature that simulates NPCs normal sex lives while you're away.  I was having the same problem with TDF prostitution until I installed that.

Lol, I had two of my very hot sexy companions dancing around nude with people hooting and hollering and throwing money at them.  I set the required arousal in tdf prostitution to zero so I could pimp them and was walking around naked.  I even did a three way with one of my whores and the innkeeper and trained one of them afterward while the other two fucked other people.  Afterward, everyone in the windhelm inn still had zero except for the available hireling nord dude (who I've never hired) who had 1.  Captain Lonely Gale hadn't gotten any action in 83 days so you would think his balls would be ready to pop by then.   Several minutes went by while all this was going on.  Like I said I can get past it with arousal requirements off in the prostitution mod so I can still progress but it takes away from  the immersion a little bit.

You have other issues then.  I test this pretty thoroughly and it works just fine.  Based on feedback last week, I tested it then as well.  I turned down the scan time to 15 seconds, had two naked NPCs and 10 minutes later, everyone in the area had 100 arousal.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54617-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

I wasn't pointing you to it, I was pointing KuroiMiko to it, it's a link to the latest version of Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments, it's the patch for  SLAR 27c that should fix the thing he's complaining about.

She, but thank you very much! :)