Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Aroused causes CTDs?  Think only CTDs or stutter I get r from xtra city clutter from mods.

You're lucky.  In my other mod, I had users saying they would like to try it, but they would not install Aroused because of the CTDs on their machine.   I too have very few CTDs except when loading a save game.  I am working like mad trying to figure that out.

O.o

Wowzers.

We got like 14,000 scripts  ( O.o )  o all kinds runnin here in our mo' "slo-mo" saves, accordin to script scalpel, so IDK if Aroused is mo' than a bump in dat beastie. 

It's mostly lookin to center o Whiterun that lags us here.  Solitude entry sometimes CTDs, because o' Complete Solitude (used to CTD all da time w/Soli Docks mod till dumped it).

I would love to know how you are set up with all those mods and no CTDs.  What graphics card are you using?  Are you using an ENB?  What are you ini settings.

@ ScorpiusX

Hi I've just installed this mod and I seem to be having a problem. I followed the installation instructions, but Aroused now has no buttons in MCM. I waited until I got the MCM registered a new menu message which appeared about 30 secs AFTER the message that Aroused was ready to use, should i perhaps have saved before this message and reloaded? Also Aroused is reporting that it is v8 NOT v9

Edit:  Tried reinstalling, (loaded the named save and followed instructions). This time MCM registered the new menu before the message that aroused was ready to use, but still no options in Aroused's MCM menu (there is a menu button for aroused in MCM, but when clicked all it shows is the Aroused logo picture and no buttons on the left).  I did get a message that all my desires were satisfied, and when I used N on my companions it reported their arousal lvl and mine too, in the active effects section of the magic menu there was also the usual effect, so I'm guessing that the mod is working but just not displaying the MCM buttons.

Edit2: Just read on Nexus that FNIS Sexy Move can cause problems with saves cleaned with Savetool. So I'm going to load in my original named save again and uninstall FNIS Sexy Move, then save and start installation again. I'm so happy I'm using MO as it makes this so much easier.

Edit3: Removing FNIS before upgrading to your version of Aroused made no difference :(.  Did a bit more testing to see wether Aroused was working or not.   Stripped Naked in town (Rorikstead) then used TDF Player Dance, the NPCs arousal lvl rose as did mine, Lovers desire changed from satisfied to distracted, and at the end of the dance an NPC propositioned me and the animation played perfectly. So I think I can conclude that Aroused is working properly as it is influencing NPCs and talking to other mods which are working OK, its just that there are no Options in Aroused's MCM menu. Since it seems working in all other respects I'll leave it running for now and see if I find any other problems.

When you first install the new Aroused, it takes like 30 seconds to get everything organized.  Wait and watch the top left of your screen.  You will see a version 8 installation option and then some time later another message and then sometime later something like Aroused is ready to use.

My other mod Sex Slaves has had similar delays getting the MCM menu to install.  It sometimes takes 5 minutes or more, but it eventually gets installed.  Don't understand the delay.

This works so well for me that I am using it in my personal game and it works perfectly except that arousal frequency is still too high when you have 3 neked girls as followers.

BTW, for those of you who are squimish about using savetool to delete scripts, I tried it and it worked fine without it.  Just turn off the cloak spell in MCM, wait a minute, then save your game.

Then, uninstall the old Aroused and install the new and reload your save.  Wait a few minutes for the "Aroused is ready to use" message and off you go.

Aroused causes CTDs?  Think only CTDs or stutter I get r from xtra city clutter from mods.

You're lucky.  In my other mod, I had users saying they would like to try it, but they would not install Aroused because of the CTDs on their machine.   I too have very few CTDs except when loading a save game.  I am working like mad trying to figure that out.

O.o

Wowzers.

We got like 14,000 scripts  ( O.o )  o all kinds runnin here in our mo' "slo-mo" saves, accordin to script scalpel, so IDK if Aroused is mo' than a bump in dat beastie. 

It's mostly lookin to center o Whiterun that lags us here.  Solitude entry sometimes CTDs, because o' Complete Solitude (used to CTD all da time w/Soli Docks mod till dumped it).

I would love to know how you are set up with all those mods and no CTDs.  What graphics card are you using?  Are you using an ENB?  What are you ini settings.

Ini low shadow quality 'cause shadows were MOIDERIN' us b4 we did that (lotta CTDs when shadows were higher qual).  Shadows still look OK because o ENB I think.  Look OK to me. Custom ENB with tons o little tweaks for lotsa point/sky/direct light and kinda no ambient, and 4 hi bloooom (liked HD6 Cinematic ENB but can't use w/ENBoost because it uses too low ENBseries ver, so we made our ENB kinda like it) and 4 usin ENBoost.   GTX 760 4G (2 for vid only + 2 more G for anything).  SKSE.ini set 768 1st block; it CTDs if we set it to 1024?!?  IDK why yet; been told maybe we set VRAM too hi in ENBlocal to allow it, but we used the VRAM (4G) +RAM (6G) -2048 rule.  Did some sort o tweak w/mouse accel settings to reduce lag/CTD; think I remember it worked a LOT.  Full water reflections cuz REFLECTIONS!  Not too many CTDs unless mods conflict, but we have lotssss o weird lil SL mod issues, an Familiar Faces don' work worth squat 4 us either, even tho we have Jcon and all the other stuff right.  We have lotsd and lots and lots of mods in merges, and test and test.  Had a lot o probs w/SD an even SD+, so we dumped it, which made me sad because DANCING, but I was not given  choice on that  :D    We keep like NO things running in background to hog CPU.  O yeah ugrids 5 only.  Foogly but not script funniness and we used to CTD a lot at 7.  Oh, yeah, again. . We do get CTD if load a save that is newer than others, for some reason we nvr underrsttod.  Same save loads OK if it is older in save load order?!?  Someone said maybe because of .bak files game uses on newer saves.  We also get some saves always CTD on load if we dont open another save 1st, because they had too much script stuff going on and game cant handle them unless it was already running, like a cold start is bad but warm engine can handle the saves once you go to other simpler save 1st.

kick ass, testing this now.

i also wanted to talk about my observations with cloaks/attaching like your file page describes. my soulgem oven mod i went and rewrote the entire thing this past month and one of the things i tried differently than i had before was to use the cloak like everyone else is. i noticed all these script instances getting stuck and i was like "well shit" so i went back to my alternate method:

* 24/7 spell on player, onupdate = 5

* onupdate - cast aoe spell at players feet. one shot blast.

* blast recalculates all the people it hits, last line of the OnEffectStart is self.Dispel()

* the dispel i noticed was not required, however i added it for good measure.

this one shot blast is actually the same spell that the cloak uses to apply damage, however using this method i noticed instantly that i was getting no extra instances in my save, and the game didn't get bogged down like it did with the cloak version.

i'd be interested in your developer thoughts about this, as my mods are also aoe based and mass calculations on large numbers of npc + game performance is kind of a big deal.

O.o

Wowzers.

I run in between 240 to 250 mods all the time. And only have CTD every once in a while. Once every 3 days of play or so. I just upgraded my mother board and processor though, and that helped to reduce problems. 8 core AMD processor, 32gb ram, 660Ti geforce card. SSD and sata raid combo. SSD drives are huge in handling load. The biggest factor is MOD Organizer and learning how to use it. I place the game, files, ENB, SKSE and other core files that Mod Manager can not handle on SSD drive for speed, and Mod Manager and all mods on a raid drive for backup purposes. Learning what installation order, reading the installation information and figuring out priority will place overwrites accordingly.  It works well. Having an older outdated mod overwrite a newer one causes many ctd,s. The next thing that helped me was ENB I use real vision 254a. I am not a believer in having the latest ENB but finding one of the presets that works well with your machine and using the needed ENB core for that preset such as Real Vision. There are a lot out there. I tried in the past the latest and greatest and always resulted in more CTDs not less. Stick with the one that works for you. The next thing is look at the bottom of the Real Vision page and there is a list of Stability guides there that if you go through them set up your ini file properly for your machine. There i s a lot of trial and error there but once you figure it out it is night and day in the difference it makes. I cant begin to describe climbing from a love hate relation to Skyrim to a love love relation. Its to bad the company that created it did not have the same love for their creation. Good luck.

I just went through two whole dungeons with arousal between 20 and 30, and Deviously Cursed Loot never kicked in.  I'm getting its messages about keys found, but no devices applied.  Is it working for anyone else?  No CTDs, game seems to be playing smoothly, I'm just trying to help debug.

BTW, in addition to the "ERROR: Cannot call getArousedActors()" papyrus log message I noted in a post above, I'm also seeing this type of message:

[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call slaConfig() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadQuest (1400F624)].zadlibs.GetOriginalRate() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 917
    [None].zadBeltScript.OnEquippedPost() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 171
    [None].zadBeltScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 99
[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call DefaultExposureRate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp147"
stack:

I just went through two whole dungeons with arousal between 20 and 30, and Deviously Cursed Loot never kicked in.  I'm getting its messages about keys found, but no devices applied.  Is it working for anyone else?  No CTDs, game seems to be playing smoothly, I'm just trying to help debug.

BTW, in addition to the "ERROR: Cannot call getArousedActors()" papyrus log message I noted in a post above, I'm also seeing this type of message:

[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call slaConfig() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call DefaultExposureRate() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[10/06/2014 - 07:16:49PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp147"

stack:

Any idea what mod has this zadequipscript.psc?  If so, I'll download it and see what the issue is.

Guest Devocracy

Hi fishburger, been playing for a bit now, the options still haven't appeared in MCM. Going to try installing it without using savetool.

Edit: Working fine now. :)

I'm running into the same issue you had.

I started a brand new game without any sexlab mods enabled, then I got past Helgen and went to bleak barrows.

First I enabled sexlab.esm, morenastycritters.esp (and the other esp's that go with that one), waited for those mods to install properly, adjusted their settings under MCM, and then saved and quit.  I then installed the new sexlab aroused, once with NMM and once manually, I get the whole "upgrading to version 8, upgraded to version 8, sexlab aroused is ready to use" info, and then I open up MCM and it doesn't say anything about sexlab aroused, I then exit out of that, wait another 30 seconds, and then open up MCM again, now it says sexlab aroused.  I then exit out of those menus again and then 10 seconds later it'll say "MCM registered a blah blah", and I go back into MCM and Sexlab Aroused is listed but when I click on it, I get the picture of the schlong but unlike the old aroused, there's no settings listed below aroused when I click on it.

Like I said, I started an entirely new game with the old aroused esm and bsa files  deleted, and I ran fnis, so I don't get it.

Do the settings take like ten minutes to show up? 

I also experienced the same issue (MCM settings no show up about 10 minutes

after the notification of 'SA is ready to use/ 1 new MCM menu registered'

through the opening scene (Helgen) of the new game.

I tried also to start with Live another Life,

but neither srart opition was avail to avoid the issue (MCM settings still didn't appear).

One trivial trick seems to solve the problem, however.

Start the new game and set up SAR with 8b ver.

Once the mod installed as stated 'SA is ready to use/ 1 new MCM menu registered',

then update to the latest ver (9) worked for my case, at least.

(So the process registration of 8b into MCM  seemed to be less problematic than latest ver. 9.)

Hi fishburger, been playing for a bit now, the options still haven't appeared in MCM. Going to try installing it without using savetool.

Edit: Working fine now. :)

I'm running into the same issue you had.

I started a brand new game without any sexlab mods enabled, then I got past Helgen and went to bleak barrows.

First I enabled sexlab.esm, morenastycritters.esp (and the other esp's that go with that one), waited for those mods to install properly, adjusted their settings under MCM, and then saved and quit.  I then installed the new sexlab aroused, once with NMM and once manually, I get the whole "upgrading to version 8, upgraded to version 8, sexlab aroused is ready to use" info, and then I open up MCM and it doesn't say anything about sexlab aroused, I then exit out of that, wait another 30 seconds, and then open up MCM again, now it says sexlab aroused.  I then exit out of those menus again and then 10 seconds later it'll say "MCM registered a blah blah", and I go back into MCM and Sexlab Aroused is listed but when I click on it, I get the picture of the schlong but unlike the old aroused, there's no settings listed below aroused when I click on it.

Like I said, I started an entirely new game with the old aroused esm and bsa files  deleted, and I ran fnis, so I don't get it.

Do the settings take like ten minutes to show up? 

I'll have to check this out.  I did very little to the code outside of one file and it may be that I have to initialize something in the config part.

I just installed ver. 10 according to the book. Cleaned the save and manually removed sla files. Started the game and got the info that Arousal 10 is installed and right after that, it says that SL arousal xxxx version (previous SL version) is activated too. Is that normal? Does your version using old Aroused MCM menu?

post-179217-0-59566200-1412730551_thumb.jpg

I just installed ver. 10 according to the book. Cleaned the save and manually removed sla files. Started the game and got the info that Arousal 10 is installed and right after that, it says that SL arousal xxxx version (previous SL version) is activated too. Is that normal? Does your version using old Aroused MCM menu?

attachicon.gifScreenShot155.jpg

Mine did that too. Pretty sure that's normal.