Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Yes...

This would be appropriate..

It would be nice for all current users to list the mods they have used and know to work well.  I know about DDI, Sex Slaves, Lovers Comfort and Sexlab romance, but I am sure that other users have tried it with other mods and it would be very helpful if people just posted their load order containing mods they have had success with.

Yes...

It would be nice for all current users to list the mods they have used and know to work well.  I know about DDI, Sex Slaves, Lovers Comfort and Sexlab romance, but I am sure that other users have tried it with other mods and it would be very helpful if people just posted their load order containing mods they have had success with.

That is a great idea fishburger and I'm gonna do it right now. Since I installed your SAR 10, it is compatible with this mods. I erased the mods that aren't realetd to SAR:

GameMode=Skyrim

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1

MFVM.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

RCOTS-RACES.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

AIRangeIncrease_NoAggro.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1

dwrsp.esp=1

SOS - RCOTS.esp=1

zzzIchaLove.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

PuppetMaster.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

MiasLair.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1

sneLola.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

The only strange issues I've had are with canines, some of them. As I may have mentioned before in this thread, Vigilance had some really low figures, and despite tweaking timerate, it kept getting reset. Now I haven't gotten jumped by Stump in a long time (dog in Riverwood), and his timerate is at such a state that nothing could budge his arousal upwards. Whereas with the old Arousal, I could easily ignore actor X and still see some arousal on them much later. I guess halfing the arousal rate just screws over timerate for some actors, meaning they will never get aroused again.

Or, this fixed the arousal sexual preference which didn't seem to matter before and I should maybe just modify that.

Yes...

I'm hoping to replace the original SL Arousal with this one...

from what , I know, from personal experience, Sex occured CTD's happens frequently in some closed area's , church of Mara , in Riften , as an example.

whether  , I'm using match maker spell , or my all time favorite "Rape spell" , it 's always the same, at the same places.

From what I understand , the old arousal , is likely the culprit , in putting too much strain on the game engine.

I'm hoping , that ,by following this thread , I will learn , which mods are "safe Bets "  hence providing a much better adult gaming experience

Game of thrones like

K.... Been running it for few hours but got a problem.

It seems like Arousal never being increased for NPC due to some reason, even though I've increased exposure rate to 10.00 as default for all.(PC arousal Increases as well as it did before)

-Noticed that arousal increased to 39 to 43, and reverted back to 39 again after few second.  sounds like there's something preventing it to work properly...

[edit]

Arousal is increasing properly. just except the fact that it needs to change configuration like 10.00 to all exposure rate,decay rate,time rate to work similar to original SLA default settings.

I'm wondering: any idea if you think you can properly integrate the Sexlab Aroused Animations into this?  The only version Redneck put out was very much in beta, and while it's workable, it needs some finetuning, 'cause the animations when female characters are aroused override all animations, including walking--resulting in disconcerting and hilarious sliding-across-ground-while-fondling/covering-myself situations.

Just reporting my mod combination as requested.  Running Sexlab ver.158b (aka the never crash during sex edition) with TDF Prostitute, Romance, and Apropos (and Spouse Enhanced which does not require Aroused).  Other than Arousal rate is slower (known feature), I do notice I few more crashes during cell transit.  Though in my setup, when I pull mods / replace mods it takes a few in-game days before things settle down.

So far I am impressed by the performance gain.  Good job.

For some reason this has began sticking after running for a while then only a clean save with get it going for a while again. Is anyone else getting this?

Maybe? Did a save script clean earlier and though I hadn't removed any scripted mods, I had a bunch of unused scripts around.

The only strange issues I've had are with canines, some of them. As I may have mentioned before in this thread, Vigilance had some really low figures, and despite tweaking timerate, it kept getting reset. Now I haven't gotten jumped by Stump in a long time (dog in Riverwood), and his timerate is at such a state that nothing could budge his arousal upwards. Whereas with the old Arousal, I could easily ignore actor X and still see some arousal on them much later. I guess halfing the arousal rate just screws over timerate for some actors, meaning they will never get aroused again.

Or, this fixed the arousal sexual preference which didn't seem to matter before and I should maybe just modify that.

I'll test this manually and see what is going on.

Yes...

That is a great idea fishburger and I'm gonna do it right now. Since I installed your SAR 10, it is compatible with this mods. I erased the mods that aren't realetd to SAR:

GameMode=Skyrim

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1

MFVM.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

RCOTS-RACES.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

AIRangeIncrease_NoAggro.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1

dwrsp.esp=1

SOS - RCOTS.esp=1

zzzIchaLove.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

PuppetMaster.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

MiasLair.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1

sneLola.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Thank you so much for this Germanicus, this is really helpful.  I'll compile a list and put it on the front page.

K.... Been running it for few hours but got a problem.

It seems like Arousal never being increased for NPC due to some reason, even though I've increased exposure rate to 10.00 as default for all.(PC arousal Increases as well as it did before)

-Noticed that arousal increased to 39 to 43, and reverted back to 39 again after few second.  sounds like there's something preventing it to work properly...

[edit]

Arousal is increasing properly. just except the fact that it needs to change configuration like 10.00 to all exposure rate,decay rate,time rate to work similar to original SLA default settings.

I had to make sure the cloak spell was on in the mcm menu, or npc's would not gain arousal (they start with a random amount that would never increase). Not sure if that i supposed to be how it works or not but it fixed the issue for me.

Well, i installed SAR and was surprised how stable Skyrim suddenly became, SD+, Lovers Victim, Lovers Comfort and SL Stories work flawless (and in the past i always blamed SD+ or SL Stories for several CTD's, but since i have installed SAR i got no CTD at all).

The only funny thing is that all Couriers are suddenly naked (i dont think that SAR has anything to do with this, but i only installed Pet Collar and SAR and both Mods shouldn't have that effect. So i have no clue why i suddenly get my mail from naked men xD)

30 hours of playing since installed SAR and not a single crush or freezing at any point of the game - (germanicus is performing happy dancing :) ) and is giving a warm friendly hug to fishburger

Info: two more mods that are compatible with SAR: "SexLab attraction" and "SexLab approach." (if no one reported yet)