46 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I have this mod in a long playthrough, I'm over 100 hours in, Milk Maid leveling is set to Legendary and my character is a Level 7 Redguard Succubus (PSQ) Milkmaid.

Version: 2020-02-04 SE

Overall the mods works well, I didn't have serious issues with it.

Some feedback:

- Would be nice to have a Fancy B option for the installer. I manually changed the Milk Pumps to B and also added some at various places (like player homes, Arch Mage's Quarters), but it would be still nice to have them B from start.

- Would be nice to have an automatic unequip of weapons feature when the character enters the Milk Pump. The mod has a feature to remove armor if the breasts are too big, so I guess it is doable.

- The NPCs don't remove their clothes when entering the Milk Pump.

- The NPCs can leave B Milk Pumps before fully milked.

- My character has the Milk Accumulated stat at 18. When milked, I get some 6-7 bottles of milk. It would be more clear and understandable if these numbers would be the same, so the player would know how much bottles they get.

- I find it strange that a level 7 maid always gives 1 bottle of quality milk (Enriched) and lots of Weak ones. I'm guessing it is for some balancing reasons, I still don't like it. I'd rather have less bottles of quality milk, maybe some occasional lesser quality ones.

- The high quality Milk price is very low. An Enriched Succubus milk bottle for 14 gold? Even if I use the Debug menu and set it 10x price, that is still too low compared to other potion prices IMO.

- Is it normal that when the character enters the Milk Pump, you get a "You feel refreshed!" message? It is like the only time there is no debuff when the character is being milked.

- It would be nice to have a questline or at least some radiant quests. I know there is the Being a Cow mod, but that is way too niche.

author of fancy stuff doesnt play skyrim anymore(and neither do i)

there is code for unequipping weapons but causes bugs and is disabled

i didnt want to deal with npcs with broken clothes or deal with npc ai

well mod is not for generating free gold, milk is not a potion its a consumable food

yes, you have exhausted debuff and it is removed

was never interested in making quests, so chance of that is close to 0

How exactly breast size increase works? Do they get bigger only if a character has any milk stored inside?

Cause I'm looking through settings tab of the MCM, and I see "Increase per level". I assume it's per your Milkmaid level, but is it like, permanent, or is it just added to your "Increase per milk" value?

Unless "Increase per milk" is for increasing boobs per actual milking process, not for how much milk you currently have.

1 hour ago, Grzester23 said:

How exactly breast size increase works? Do they get bigger only if a character has any milk stored inside?

Cause I'm looking through settings tab of the MCM, and I see "Increase per level". I assume it's per your Milkmaid level, but is it like, permanent, or is it just added to your "Increase per milk" value?

Unless "Increase per milk" is for increasing boobs per actual milking process, not for how much milk you currently have.

It's both.

Breasts get bigger when they have milk, and their base size increases when you get milk maid levels.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:32 PM, isaactevess1 said:

Hi.)
There is a problem: my character, when activating the milk pumps, gets up close and that's it. After a couple of seconds, control over the character returns, and milking animation does not occur. I never found a solution to the problem.
I use ZAZ 8.0
Reinstalled and ZAZ and milkmod. No result. The loadorder also does not change the situation, no matter what I do.

Hi again! So can anyone help?

Could this be due to the launch of the mod through the MO?

19 minutes ago, isaactevess1 said:

So can anyone help?

Does your character have any milk stored? If she isn't above the threshold (3 units for a freshly created milkmaid, if I'm not mistaken), she won't be milked. Same applies if she wears any DD restraints blocking access to her breasts, for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Does your character have any milk stored? If she isn't above the threshold (3 units for a freshly created milkmaid, if I'm not mistaken), she won't be milked. Same applies if she wears any DD restraints blocking access to her breasts, for obvious reasons.

There are no devices. Milk level even at 4 does not help. The animation itself does not want to be downloaded. As if she weren’t. 

I already broke my head in search of a reason. The only mod in which ZAZ animations do not work)

3 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

There are no devices. Milk level even at 4 does not help. The animation itself does not want to be downloaded. As if she weren’t. 

I already broke my head in search of a reason. The only mod in which ZAZ animations do not work)

Being unable to use milkpumps is usually an animation problem.

Have you run FNIS?

hi i just downloaded this mod but the SE version but im getting a repeat message after i run FNIS i did not use any patch for supported mods i wanted just the original mod and im sure i did not make mistake while set up .. anyone knows if this is ok or something wrong ? sorry if i should not post here but did not find solution 

59 minutes ago, KING2757 said:

hi i just downloaded this mod but the SE version but im getting a repeat message after i run FNIS i did not use any patch for supported mods i wanted just the original mod and im sure i did not make mistake while set up .. anyone knows if this is ok or something wrong ? sorry if i should not post here but did not find solution 

You are extremely lost, and seeking FNIS support in an MME thread.

At least, that's what the phrasing of your bug report is telling me. You aren't being very clear about what is actually going wrong, but from what I can tell you have mods that require FNIS patches but have not enabled said patches due to wanting your cake without having to bake it first.

Those patches exist to simplify conflicts and allow similar mods to work together. When it comes to FNIS, they can be downright vital for mods to function... at all. Be careful, though, enabling a patch you don't need will also cause problems, so read the requirements of your mods carefully.

MME is not a mod that requires FNIS patches, by the way. It does have its own patches, but most of those are to enable special interaction between itself and pregnancy/survival mods, and aren't required to solve problems.

I'm sure this isn't helpful, because I can only assume you are here in the MME forum because it's somehow related to your issue, but nothing in your bug report explains how.

2 hours ago, KING2757 said:

If the "repeat message" is like double animation Zaz <> MME, then this is normal in this case and can be ignored.

6 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Naturally. As I wrote, I’m not such a fool that I don't register animations. )
Apparently, no one knows the solution to the problem. :D

A couple of things that you can also look into.

In the MCM you can choose whether to allow your PC to either be a milkmaid or not, you can choose either a minimum of milk that needs to be present to be milked or not, and you need lactacid to begin producing milk.

Just some thoughts on where else to look for a solution.

7 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Naturally. As I wrote, I’m not such a fool that I don't register animations. )
Apparently, no one knows the solution to the problem. :D

...Well, if you haven't already, re-run it to be SURE sure, and should that fail, reinstall.

Should THAT fail, and all I can do is shrug and say the ever-so-unhelpful 'Must be an esoteric conflict with your mod list.'

14 hours ago, Andy14 said:

If the "repeat message" is like double animation Zaz <> MME, then this is normal in this case and can be ignored.

Yes its about that even when I install ZaZ patch it appears i deleted the mod cuz I didn't want to start the game with all these problems so is it safe to use ? No CTDs or TPOS?

15 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You are extremely lost, and seeking FNIS support in an MME thread.

At least, that's what the phrasing of your bug report is telling me. You aren't being very clear about what is actually going wrong, but from what I can tell you have mods that require FNIS patches but have not enabled said patches due to wanting your cake without having to bake it first.

Those patches exist to simplify conflicts and allow similar mods to work together. When it comes to FNIS, they can be downright vital for mods to function... at all. Be careful, though, enabling a patch you don't need will also cause problems, so read the requirements of your mods carefully.

MME is not a mod that requires FNIS patches, by the way. It does have its own patches, but most of those are to enable special interaction between itself and pregnancy/survival mods, and aren't required to solve problems.

I'm sure this isn't helpful, because I can only assume you are here in the MME forum because it's somehow related to your issue, but nothing in your bug report explains how.

The message about  double animation Zaz <> MME when I run FNIS with ZaZ patch or Not , I don't think that I made mistakes during the setup .. Any solution for this ? EDIT: FNIS working fine and after deleting the Mod the repeating messages gone did not even start the game cuz i was afraid it will ruin my mid-save 

50 minutes ago, KING2757 said:

The message about  double animation Zaz <> MME when I run FNIS with ZaZ patch or Not , I don't think that I made mistakes during the setup .. Any solution for this ? EDIT: FNIS working fine and after deleting the Mod the repeating messages gone did not even start the game cuz i was afraid it will ruin my mid-save 

Those messages are harmless.

A while back, MME removed Zaz as a dependency, severing its last tie by duplicating the animations MME uses, as Ed86 wished to cut bloat from their install.

These duplicate animations raise eyebrows with FNIS as if two identicaly-labeled animations are actually different, shit can break. This isn't the case here, it's literally the same animation twice, and it will continue not to be a problem unless Zaz 9.0 upgrades these animations when it comes out approximately three months after the heat death of the universe, and even then it'll be like a week tops before Ed86 either duplicates again or just re-names them.

Also, I both sincerely doubt any animation issue could brick your save, and even if one could, you can just make two saves when trying new shit to back it up.

16 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Those messages are harmless.

A while back, MME removed Zaz as a dependency, severing its last tie by duplicating the animations MME uses, as Ed86 wished to cut bloat from their install.

These duplicate animations raise eyebrows with FNIS as if two identicaly-labeled animations are actually different, shit can break. This isn't the case here, it's literally the same animation twice, and it will continue not to be a problem unless Zaz 9.0 upgrades these animations when it comes out approximately three months after the heat death of the universe, and even then it'll be like a week tops before Ed86 either duplicates again or just re-names them.

Also, I both sincerely doubt any animation issue could brick your save, and even if one could, you can just make two saves when trying new shit to back it up.

i make 3 not just 2 (bad shit happened in past...) ANYway so i can redownload it again right ? no problems ? just making sure and thanks for replying

42 minutes ago, KING2757 said:

i make 3 not just 2 (bad shit happened in past...) ANYway so i can redownload it again right ? no problems ? just making sure and thanks for replying

Yes. Totally normal, everyone with both mods gets those, there is no danger from those messages whatsoever for the forseeable future.

17 minutes ago, Snake212 said:

It says there nipples demand release. How do you release them an get the milk.?

Off the top of my head?

Fixed milkpumps, placed through the optional installs, CK if you're desperate, or third-party mods.

The Milking Cuirass armor with the debug 'milk me'/'milk a friend' spell, or any armor designated as such via the MCM.

Dialogue triggering breastfeeding, if you have that enabled or have a third-party mod that allows for such like Jugs.

Parasite/Symbiotic armors, either the supported third-party versions or literally anything designated via the MCM.

Miscellaneous support from third-party sources like Dragonborn in Distress.

ThE pOsSiBiLiTiEs ArE surprisingly limited, honestly, but still offer a decent array of options which is always appreciated.