Definitely running the SE version, guess it could be a port bug. Other thread isn't as active, which is why I started posting here. 

Is there a list anyone of any other mods that use MME? I'm familiar with Being a Cow, but I wondered if there were any other possible questing mods that worked with MME.

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Definitely running the SE version, guess it could be a port bug. Other thread isn't as active, which is why I started posting here. 

Is there a list anyone of any other mods that use MME? I'm familiar with Being a Cow, but I wondered if there were any other possible questing mods that worked with MME.

Is there a list? Well, not officially, so fuck me sideways and say goodbye Jojo because I'll just have to list everything I can think of.

The short answer is Elsie LaVache/The Milk Maid. They're short quest mods with a lot of bells and whistles added to MME's base mechanics, allowing for random encounters with passers-by and spreading lactation like it's a disease. The difference is that Elsie LaVache is centered around a Follower of the same name and is intended for male player characters, while The Milk Maid focuses on the player character and is meant for female characters.

Technically, these are the only mods that specifically utilize MME, but there's a couple of notable mentions that do MME-like things without actually using the mod.

One of the two quests added by Sexlab Stories's Devious expansion is a small farm with a couple of human cows, with the ability to let the player join them. It's pathetically bare-bones and obviously unfinished off-the-shelf, but can easily be turned into something fun with some TLC.

There's also a tiny three-stage quest in Things in the Dark that has the player moonlight as a cow for a day, but I do not recommend getting it for that alone, as the scripts that quest uses conflict with MME and cause a few minor bugs even outside that quest. Plus, it's a single part of a massive questmod that you can't even repeat to my knowledge, but it's there and I can think of it so I'm listing it anyway.

...I think that's it, to the best of my knowledge? Obviously, with enough work you could staple in an MME component into bunch of places, honorable mentions go to Haunted House as having a couple real juicy spots for such, but as far as off-the-shelf you don't really have much to work with.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Is there a list anyone of any other mods that use MME?

"Martial Milk" is a mod that allows for female characters to use milk stored in their breasts for attacks or healing. It's as of yet unfinished, so you'll need somehting like "AddItemMenu" to add the spells, but it works reliable and is really fun.

"Milk Addict" adds lactacide addiction and gives you an option to make consumable like bread or sweet rolls add lactacide to your character's count. Especially fun in combination with something like "Realistic Needs" because you always have to wager hauling a bunch of food and water around or drinking your own milk increasing milk production and lactacide addiction in the process.

"Forced Milk Maid" is something of a complementary mod. It adds the possibility of laced potions that add lactacide as well as violators poisoning your character with lactacide after rape, if you're into that kinda stuff.

17 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

"Martial Milk" is a mod that allows for female characters to use milk stored in their breasts for attacks or healing. It's as of yet unfinished, so you'll need somehting like "AddItemMenu" to add the spells, but it works reliable and is really fun.

"Milk Addict" adds lactacide addiction and gives you an option to make consumable like bread or sweet rolls add lactacide to your character's count. Especially fun in combination with something like "Realistic Needs" because you always have to wager hauling a bunch of food and water around or drinking your own milk increasing milk production and lactacide addiction in the process.

"Forced Milk Maid" is something of a complementary mod. It adds the possibility of laced potions that add lactacide as well as violators poisoning your character with lactacide after rape, if you're into that kinda stuff.

Great, I'll take a look at these! :)

Trying to implement a "milking deal" in DF...

Not sure how to go about it the right way.

My first thought was to catch a "start milking" or "end milking" event.

They don't really exist, only the end of milking cycle; which is sort of ambiguous, in that maybe milking never happened.

I'm currently using that, to update my state in relation to "times milked".

(Basically, I just want to be sure the PC was milked in that test).

I think that seems to work ok, but I can't tell that the player used a machine, or whether living armor stole the milk, or what happened.

The other thing I want to do, is redirect all milk produced directly by the PC away from the PC.

The PC shouldn't get the milk, the follower should.

In this case the PC is their "milk slave", though not in the technical sense that MME has for milk slaves - I've never really understood what that was.

And the follower wants to keep a count of how much milk their "cow" produces.

If you don't produce enough, you get intro trouble.

How could I go about that?

Is there already a system for doing it?

If I have to tell the player to disable or enable some features in MME (or I can probably automate that sort of thing), that's fine.

I just need the right way to ensure the player's milk production is directed to the follower and the number of 'units' counted.

I don't care about the quality.

I currently have a hack where the PC must give the follower at least X bottles of milk, but the problem is that there's no way to be sure those bottles came from the PC; they could have got them from a shop, or from a milk maid of their own.

Having attempted this, I feel it would be useful for integrators if there were MilkingStart and MilkingEnd events generated:

MilkingStart would tell you the kind of milking that is starting (milking machine, bound milking machine, harness, living armor, etc), and what actor is being milked.

MilkingEnd would tell you what actor is ending, and a summary of how much milk they produced of the different basic qualities (weak, strong etc). Maybe there would be flags to indicate succubus, vampire, werewolf, whether something is stealing the milk, or a storage util string tag you could use on the actor to get lists of detailed information about the milk? It would fire after all milk is in inventory, but before returning control to the PC, or triggering the milk-pumps-sell box.

Any mod could then set a StorageUtil value on the actor, in their MilkingEnd handler, to say "no milk pumps sell, I'm stealing the milk", which would be reset at the start of any milking. Other mods could also check that, and if it's already set, they know some other mod stole the milk before they got to it.

With those events, at least I could use milking start to be sure the PC was getting milked in a way that the milk can be recovered, and I could use milking end to steal the milk from the PC's inventory or something.

e.g.

Player enters pump

Milk taken flag reset

MilkingStart -> Actor is PlayerRef, milking type is Pump

Player is milked. Milks added to inventory.

MilkingEnd -> Actor is PlayerRef, milk production is (weak: 3, regular 3, strong 0) ... my memory of all the qualities is fuzzy.

Handling mod sets milk-taken flag

After milking end raised, milk cycle checks to see if milk-taken, if not taken, pump-sell dialog is possible.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:20 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

There's also a tiny three-stage quest in Things in the Dark that has the player moonlight as a cow for a day, but I do not recommend getting it for that alone, as the scripts that quest uses conflict with MME and cause a few minor bugs even outside that quest. Plus, it's a single part of a massive questmod that you can't even repeat to my knowledge, but it's there and I can think of it so I'm listing it anyway.

You can continue to use the TitD milkers forever, producing huge quantities of TitD milk with trivial effort - and getting your MME milk on top.

The bound pump will also feed free lactacid.

The quest itself is repeatable in unpatched TitD, but if your TitD is the "modified" version, you likely won't repeat it, because once through each task will complete slavery unless you make trouble, and the quests for making trouble largely don't function.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:20 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

One of the two quests added by Sexlab Stories's Devious expansion is a small farm with a couple of human cows, with the ability to let the player join them. It's pathetically bare-bones and obviously unfinished off-the-shelf, but can easily be turned into something fun with some TLC.

I've never had this quest work properly in any meaningful way.

In the current incarnation, if you have MME installed, it does not recognize any milk as satisfying the requirements, and you cannot progress the quest.

As noted, it's unfinished. If you do become a cow there's no meaningful consequence. You can mix it up with SD+ enslavement by asking to be enslaved, but I wouldn't recommend it, as it doesn't fit immersively with the role of a cow.

I would strongly recommend avoiding this quest, it leads only to frustration and disappointment (and it just makes MME behave strangely).

If you wanted to fix this and release it as a patch, I'm sure people would be happy, but like the other cow content in SexLab Devious Stories, it needs a lot of work... And SLDS has another cow quest in it ... with the women who is a cow's cow at the Battleborn farm near Whiterun.

58 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I've never had this quest work properly in any meaningful way.

In the current incarnation, if you have MME installed, it does not recognize any milk as satisfying the requirements, and you cannot progress the quest.

You aren't quite correct, but mostly.

The reason why no MME milk satisfies the requirements is because the quest was coded without MME in mind. Instead, it included its own milking code. It's very basic, a simple counter attached to the cows that ticks up when they're involved in a dialogue-triggered milking scene. When it rolls over, add one 'Bottled Breast Milk' to the cow's inventory.

...I think. The actual overflow point is beyond the fucking heavens. Three in-game days, fucking practically nonstop from sunrise to sunset, all to get a single bottle, which is my only recorded example of actually doing so.

Worse, it doesn't allow cheating. While you can skip stages 10 and 20 with appropriate use of the console, stage 30 (the 'I'm a cow' stage) progress is tracked by how many bottles the player PRODUCES, meaning just handing yourself a hundred bottles of milk does nothing.

If you did actually play the small eternity needed to play legitimately, you would produce five and then get the harness taken off. Not, 'are allowed to take it off,' 'Is taken off.' You are allowed to come back and put it on again, but that's the end of content you can reach.

The main disconnected thread is there was planned a fetch quest to gather materials to replace the harnesses with automated Dwemer versions and add a pair of bound milk pumps to the farm's stable, where the Cows would presumably use them periodically. This quest exists as a few armor files, a single line of dialogue, and a couple of despawned pumps buried under the haybales.

All of this is academic, of course, because I don't recommend seeking out the quest for what it is, or even what it was intended to be. Replace the cow's beds with pumps and edit their packages to match, combine with Elsie/Milk Maid, use something like CCAS to insert the player straight in, and you can craft a decent stage to roleplay in.

Sharing what I have, though... I dunno. While an overhaul to clean up and add the cut content is out of my wheelhouse, quests scare me and I'm not confident messing with them, I do have a modified version made for personal use. Everything I mentioned in the previous paragraph, added four more cows, modified some packages so the cows can also feed the chickens and go walk over by the literal cow, added an extra pump for the player...

It's still an empty setpiece, devoid of story or content. Nothing's really been added, just expanded upon and/or streamlined. I haven't even fixed the Navmesh that was NOT designed with the stable in mind causing guards and cows alike to path around fences that no longer exist while smashing into walls that suddenly do... although I think I moved the stable out of the Guard's patrol path... Regardless.

I hesitate to release modifications to other people's work that aren't literal bugfixes or small-scale smoothing of corners, it's a conflict with a protocol of mine that demands I not use myself as a standard... Lemme clean up the dialogue a bit and figure out how to fix those damned navmeshes, I'll craft something that... exists.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Trying to implement a "milking deal" in DF...

Not sure how to go about it the right way.

My first thought was to catch a "start milking" or "end milking" event.

They don't really exist, only the end of milking cycle; which is sort of ambiguous, in that maybe milking never happened.

I'm currently using that, to update my state in relation to "times milked".

(Basically, I just want to be sure the PC was milked in that test).

I think that seems to work ok, but I can't tell that the player used a machine, or whether living armor stole the milk, or what happened.

The other thing I want to do, is redirect all milk produced directly by the PC away from the PC.

The PC shouldn't get the milk, the follower should.

In this case the PC is their "milk slave", though not in the technical sense that MME has for milk slaves - I've never really understood what that was.

And the follower wants to keep a count of how much milk their "cow" produces.

If you don't produce enough, you get intro trouble.

How could I go about that?

Is there already a system for doing it?

If I have to tell the player to disable or enable some features in MME (or I can probably automate that sort of thing), that's fine.

I just need the right way to ensure the player's milk production is directed to the follower and the number of 'units' counted.

I don't care about the quality.

I currently have a hack where the PC must give the follower at least X bottles of milk, but the problem is that there's no way to be sure those bottles came from the PC; they could have got them from a shop, or from a milk maid of their own.

Having attempted this, I feel it would be useful for integrators if there were MilkingStart and MilkingEnd events generated:

MilkingStart would tell you the kind of milking that is starting (milking machine, bound milking machine, harness, living armor, etc), and what actor is being milked.

MilkingEnd would tell you what actor is ending, and a summary of how much milk they produced of the different basic qualities (weak, strong etc). Maybe there would be flags to indicate succubus, vampire, werewolf, whether something is stealing the milk, or a storage util string tag you could use on the actor to get lists of detailed information about the milk? It would fire after all milk is in inventory, but before returning control to the PC, or triggering the milk-pumps-sell box.

Any mod could then set a StorageUtil value on the actor, in their MilkingEnd handler, to say "no milk pumps sell, I'm stealing the milk", which would be reset at the start of any milking. Other mods could also check that, and if it's already set, they know some other mod stole the milk before they got to it.

With those events, at least I could use milking start to be sure the PC was getting milked in a way that the milk can be recovered, and I could use milking end to steal the milk from the PC's inventory or something.

e.g.

Player enters pump

Milk taken flag reset

MilkingStart -> Actor is PlayerRef, milking type is Pump

Player is milked. Milks added to inventory.

MilkingEnd -> Actor is PlayerRef, milk production is (weak: 3, regular 3, strong 0) ... my memory of all the qualities is fuzzy.

Handling mod sets milk-taken flag

After milking end raised, milk cycle checks to see if milk-taken, if not taken, pump-sell dialog is possible.

youll need to do armor checks separate, you can probably leech into vibration effects and do armor check there, and check if actor is sitting for milkpumps

sendVibrationEvent(str, akActor, mpas, MilkingType)

Int e = ModEvent.Create("MilkQuest."+str)

you can mark player as slave, then milk will be milked to StorageUtil container

elseif StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.IsSlave") == 1
                            StorageUtil.AdjustFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", bottles)
                            debug.Notification(bottles + " Milk added to container.")

and then get milk after receiving MME_MilkingDone or just getting MilkingContainerMilksSUM

MilkE.InitiateTradeToContainer(bottles + StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM") as int, boobgasmcount, akActor, MilkBarrel)
                    StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", 0)

or manually call milking to container and milk will be dumped into that object, maybe it even works with actors

Function MilkingToContainer(Actor akActor, int i, int Mode, int MilkingType, objectreference MilkBarrel = none)

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

you can mark player as slave, then milk will be milked to StorageUtil container

elseif StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.IsSlave") == 1
                            StorageUtil.AdjustFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", bottles)
                            debug.Notification(bottles + " Milk added to container.")

and then get milk after receiving MME_MilkingDone or just getting MilkingContainerMilksSUM

MilkE.InitiateTradeToContainer(bottles + StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM") as int, boobgasmcount, akActor, MilkBarrel)
                    StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", 0)

or manually call milking to container and milk will be dumped into that object, maybe it even works with actors

Function MilkingToContainer(Actor akActor, int i, int Mode, int MilkingType, objectreference MilkBarrel = none)

Thanks for the details.

I think it would work with an actor, but for tracking, probably makes more sense to use a separate container.

I'll have to try some stuff and see how it works...

I have some flexibility on what I do.

I could make it so that the PC has to ask the follower to milk them, in which case I could drive it all with MilkingToContainer.

But that is not as much fun for the player as using the milk pumps, or maybe is too convenient for the player.

If the player has to find a pump at least once per day, or maybe even more than that, to keep the follower happy, then it makes the deal more intrusive.

I think having the player use a milk pump is ideal, but making them do it more than once a day might make it too hard.

For this feature, I don't need to handle living armor, parasites, etc, but I would need to pause the DF deal if they are present, because something like that should make getting milk for the follower impossible, so I just need to detect them.

I've done a lactacid deal, which is very simple, as it simply force feeds the PC a lactacid potion every day. They should pay the follower for those precious potions!

Is that too gentle though? Maybe the dose should start off at one, then increase by one every day, until a limit of ten?

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I hesitate to release modifications to other people's work that aren't literal bugfixes or small-scale smoothing of corners, it's a conflict with a protocol of mine that demands I not use myself as a standard... Lemme clean up the dialogue a bit and figure out how to fix those damned navmeshes, I'll craft something that... exists.

There's really nothing complete in any of Devious Stories, and that's a little problematic.

A cow experience would make more sense as a new mod, so you didn't have to deal with the historical issues.

I had a couple of thoughts about a cow mod I would like to make, but never had time, or gave it sufficient priority...

1) A defeat scenario for SS or similar. The PC is locked in a cow-stall (interior), and the farmer comes in to feed and milk them from time to time.

There's nothing to do but eat, sleep and be milked, other than interact with the farmer. Just a small mod.

They have to either persuade the farmer to treat them like a human and let them go, or trick the farmer and escape, or kill the farmer and escape.

The farmer and farm are made up just for this scenario, so it's completely repeatable, even if it seems a little odd that new farmers keep taking you to the same place.

If you don't yield enough milk, you get fed a lot of lactacid.

The idea is to get away before you increase your boob size too much.

2) Something more like the Devious Stories become a cow episode ... but with a bit more pressure applied, and a long-term mechanic.

You offer to help the NPC, and she offers you a drink to help you produce more milk.

If you accept it, it's not lactacid, it's a sleeping drug.

You wake up in a high-security yoke or armbinder, otherwise naked apart from a milking harness, branded with cow tattoos and marked as the farmer's property.

The farmer says you agreed to it!

You can sit around the farm doing nothing, producing milk, or simply run off (after a while).

If you stay, there is food, a bed, lactacid on tap, and a load of milking sex.

If you run away, you need to get out of the restraints.

Players can easily run away after a day or two of being kept locked up.

But ... once you run away, after serving any time in prison, you are sent back to the farm instead of being released. Maybe some other ways too (see below).

You get restrained again, tattoos refreshed, or added to, force fed lactacid, and have a scene where the farm owner tells you off for running away and asks why you won't be a good cow.

Each time you run, your restraint set gets a little heavier and more oppressive, though that can only go so far.

However, if you stay with the farmer a couple of days and play the good cow, you can ask for a break, and the farmer will allow it.

You must wear your milker, and a special collar. If you remove either you break the "deal".

You can get your equipment back, if you were wearing it when the farmer got you. (No money though, you always lose that).

You can go off, and do whatever you like, but after a random duration 2 to 10 days(?), the collar gives a little alarm, and you must return to the farm to hand over your milks.

If your milks are short your quota, you get given lactacid, and have to wait a couple more days before you can leave again.

If your milks are sufficient, you can leave again immediately. If you are carrying money, it is taken, but you can easily work around that if you want.

If you break the deal, it's as if you ran away. Potentially, nothing could happen for ages, or ever ... if you never end up in prison.

Probably, if you're sold through SS, you could be returned to the farm. And perhaps from time to time bounty hunters try to take you back.

The farm never really stops you playing Skyrim, but does encumber you with a permanent collar and milking harness.

You can't drink your milk, you have to save it and give it to the farmer. If you get robbed of it, you'll be in trouble for that too.

Carrying a lot of milk may mean you return to the farm before the collar makes you do it.

Ultimately, boob size may become a problem. Maybe time to retire to the farm and never leave? :) 

The DF milking deal has some parallels to those ideas I guess, but even simpler.

There's the separate lactacid deal, but the actual milking deal requires you to give the follower X fresh milks every day.

Possibly, the milks must come via a particular approach: milker, or milking harness, or manually milked by follower ... I'm not decided on that yet.

Probably, if you don't meet your quota, as well as cash punishment, you are fed lactacid. Unlike the easier lactacid deal, probably a LOT of lactacid.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks for the details.

I think it would work with an actor, but for tracking, probably makes more sense to use a separate container.

I'll have to try some stuff and see how it works...

I have some flexibility on what I do.

I could make it so that the PC has to ask the follower to milk them, in which case I could drive it all with MilkingToContainer.

But that is not as much fun for the player as using the milk pumps, or maybe is too convenient for the player.

If the player has to find a pump at least once per day, or maybe even more than that, to keep the follower happy, then it makes the deal more intrusive.

I think having the player use a milk pump is ideal, but making them do it more than once a day might make it too hard.

For this feature, I don't need to handle living armor, parasites, etc, but I would need to pause the DF deal if they are present, because something like that should make getting milk for the follower impossible, so I just need to detect them.

I've done a lactacid deal, which is very simple, as it simply force feeds the PC a lactacid potion every day. They should pay the follower for those precious potions!

Is that too gentle though? Maybe the dose should start off at one, then increase by one every day, until a limit of ten?

well it can be like all drugs, "1st sample free", but after you gain 1st maid level its not free anymore and if you dont drink once per day get some debuff which is bigger with maid level, maybe hidden debt to follower, locked dd milk cuirass etc

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's really nothing complete in any of Devious Stories, and that's a little problematic.

A cow experience would make more sense as a new mod, so you didn't have to deal with the historical issues.

I had a couple of thoughts about a cow mod I would like to make, but never had time, or gave it sufficient priority...

1) A defeat scenario for SS or similar. The PC is locked in a cow-stall (interior), and the farmer comes in to feed and milk them from time to time.

There's nothing to do but eat, sleep and be milked, other than interact with the farmer. Just a small mod.

They have to either persuade the farmer to treat them like a human and let them go, or trick the farmer and escape, or kill the farmer and escape.

The farmer and farm are made up just for this scenario, so it's completely repeatable, even if it seems a little odd that new farmers keep taking you to the same place.

2) Something more like the Devious Stories become a cow episode ... but with a bit more pressure applied, and a long-term mechanic.

You offer to help the NPC, and she offers you a drink to help you produce more milk.

If you accept it, it's not lactacid, it's a sleeping drug.

You wake up in a high-security yoke or armbinder, otherwise naked apart from a milking harness, branded with cow tattoos and marked as the farmer's property.

The farmer says you agreed to it!

You can sit around the farm doing nothing, producing milk, or simply run off (after a while).

If you stay, there is food, a bed, lactacid on tap, and a load of milking sex.

If you run away, you need to get out of the restraints.

Players can easily run away after a day or two of being kept locked up.

But ... once you run away, after serving any time in prison, you are sent back to the farm instead of being released. Maybe some other ways too (see below).

You get restrained again, tattoos refreshed, or added to, force fed lactacid, and have a scene where the farm owner tells you off for running away and asks why you won't be a good cow.

Each time you run, your restraint set gets a little heavier and more oppressive, though that can only go so far.

However, if you stay with the farmer a couple of days and play the good cow, you can ask for a break, and the farmer will allow it.

You must wear your milker, and a special collar. If you remove either you break the "deal".

You can get your equipment back, if you were wearing it when the farmer got you. (No money though, you always lose that).

You can go off, and do whatever you like, but after a random duration 2 to 10 days(?), the collar gives a little alarm, and you must return to the farm to hand over your milks.

If your milks are short your quota, you get given lactacid, and have to wait a couple more days before you can leave again.

If your milks are sufficient, you can leave again immediately. If you are carrying money, it is taken, but you can easily work around that if you want.

If you break the deal, it's as if you ran away. Potentially, nothing could happen for ages, or ever ... if you never end up in prison.

Probably, if you're sold through SS, you could be returned to the farm. And perhaps from time to time bounty hunters try to take you back.

The farm never really stops you playing Skyrim, but does encumber you with a permanent collar and milking harness.

You can't drink your milk, you have to save it and give it to the farmer. If you get robbed of it, you'll be in trouble for that too.

Carrying a lot of milk may mean you return to the farm before the collar makes you do it.

Ultimately, boob size may become a problem. Maybe time to retire to the farm and never leave? :) 

The DF milking deal has some parallels to those ideas I guess, but even simpler.

There's the separate lactacid deal, but the actual milking deal requires you to give the follower X fresh milks every day.

Possibly, the milks must come via a particular approach: milker, or milking harness, or manually milked by follower ... I'm not decided on that yet.

Probably, if you don't meet your quota, as well as cash punishment, you are fed lactacid. Unlike the easier lactacid deal, probably a LOT of lactacid.

you can use orc milking caves for that, they are mostly done but has no quests

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you can use orc milking caves for that, they are mostly done but has no quests

? They've been in MME for well over a year and I never even heard of them...

I'm guessing you mean for (1) - the quick post-defeat scenario?

10 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

? They've been in MME for well over a year and I never even heard of them...

I'm guessing you mean for (1) - the quick post-defeat scenario?

well yes, or alt scenario to enter orc villages or w/e you can think of

I rewrote/edited all of the machine pumping stories to be a bit more descriptive and slightly cruel. Haven't touched the other ones yet. In case anyone wants to use them I'll leave them here in the appropriate thread. (If you don't want me to upload an edited version here I'll of course remove it immediately, just let me know.) 

MilkQUEST.psc

I keep getting the message "MilkModEconomy MilkPoll interval is 0, mod is broken, have a nice day!" I've tried everything and it just wont go away. I mean the Milk Economu Tab is in the mod menu and the game runs fine and it looks like how it normally does, but the message keeps popping up and preventing me from playing.

3 hours ago, HypernovaGM said:

I keep getting the message "MilkModEconomy MilkPoll interval is 0, mod is broken, have a nice day!" I've tried everything and it just wont go away. I mean the Milk Economu Tab is in the mod menu and the game runs fine and it looks like how it normally does, but the message keeps popping up and preventing me from playing.

it means that mme values not initialized correctly

and no , no idea how to fix it

This is probably a mod conflict or some other known issue, but for no real reason what so ever, the PC stops generating milk unless Lactaid is involved. Any suggestions as to what to look for?

Two other questions.

1. Is there a way to get\sell milk from someone who is not your active companion?

2. Is there a way to disable the milk leakage on orgasm?

5 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

This is probably a mod conflict or some other known issue, but for no real reason what so ever, the PC stops generating milk unless Lactaid is involved. Any suggestions as to what to look for?

Two other questions.

1. Is there a way to get\sell milk from someone who is not your active companion?

2. Is there a way to disable the milk leakage on orgasm?

Yes, dig into the Debug Milkmaid Menu. Don't forget to toggle Debug options in the relevant menu too, or no options will show up! One of those values might help you figure something out.

It's not... easy, getting milk from a non-follower. The basic way is by using a Harness and the Milk-A-Friend spell, though I don't remember if the player gets that milk or if it goes into their inventory. Fixed milk pumps are not a viable option, outside of an esoteric glitch with Elsie LaVache/The Milk Maid, even console commands to enable favor state won't KEEP a non-follower NPC in the pump for very long.

As for selling? Here's my copypasta. Enjoy!

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps buy milk, but I'm extra unfamiliar with that option.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

Finally, there is a way to disable the milk leaking on orgasm. Ed86 uploaded a modified script that turned it off... somewhere in this thread, I don't remember where very clearly. I'm just going to reupload the script, I don't want to have to go digging through three hundred pages for it.

No orgasm leak.7z

@MysticDaedra @Lupine00 I'm back, and I brought a present.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=986204

That took a lot longer then I expected. I won't go too into detail, but long story short, the project snowballed and IRL complications interfered.

This is not the quick clean-up and table-setting I promised, this is a minor overhaul that replaces rather then fixes or enhances what was there. My bad, I don't know how to leave well enough alone, I got the true Bethesda experience working on this.

I know it says beta, but that's because I'm not satisfied or done here. But, since the project's goalpost was already being moved out of the stadium, I figured I should release a playable build first, before reaching for anything too reckless.

Check the changelog for more details, report any bugs you find, and most importantly: Have fun!

On 7/27/2020 at 1:20 AM, Lupine00 said:

Yes, please? I'm aware of how many mods you've already got on your project list, but if you ever do have free time and interest enough, this would get my vote. Mostly unrelated question that I'm just hoping you can answer. Are there any mods that send you to SS on arrest that you know of?

On 7/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, firepunch1 said:

I rewrote/edited all of the machine pumping stories to be a bit more descriptive and slightly cruel. Haven't touched the other ones yet. In case anyone wants to use them I'll leave them here in the appropriate thread. (If you don't want me to upload an edited version here I'll of course remove it immediately, just let me know.) 

MilkQUEST.psc 150.01 kB · 16 downloads

Does this need to be compiled? Or just drop into the source folder? If need compile/pex, can you provide please?