For living and parasite armors, would be interesting for new mod that would treat armor like a mimic where you think you are equipping ebony/daedric/dragon/etc... armor and in reality the armor was a living or parasite armor. Maybe a percent chance for all armors.

Or for a Devious Follower deal for PC to wear, similar to a DD. Or a FMEA event to trigger (from harvesting).

The goal is two-fold, get the living and parasite armors out in the world and then give a reason to have the player equip them. Then PC has to deal with removing!

wish you could do more with the racial milk in the way of recipes... i like the depth that CACO goes into for that.  separating milk and cream...so much potential right there not just for cooked materials but for drinks, like Colovian brandy with Imperial cream.  specialized cheeses, and other dishes... running a food store or restaurant in Skyrim for discerning clientele... and every so often finding a new girl who really just fits the bill for those empty stalls in the barn or basement.  Elsewyr Fondue with made with real Khajit cheese, always guaranteed fresh.  of course the prices for those things would be enormous, and the effects should warrant the price.

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've used this mod before without problems and right now everything works like it should except the milk pump animation is unaligned. So is the furo tub from sexlab. But all the other furnitures from ZAP and such work fine. What can I do to fix it?

I got crash when trying to become milk maid. Is this because I messed up some bone or body mod right? can someone help me check what i have done wrong
my load order
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 16 10     Amputator.esm
 17 11     HentaiPregnancy.esm
 18 12     High Poly Head.esm
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 20 14     RaceCompatibility.esm
 21 15     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 22 16     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 23 17     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     MilkModNEW.esp
 26 1a     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 27 1b     bac.esp
 28 1c     360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
 29 1d     44bikini.esp
 30 1e     UIExtensions.esp
 31 1f     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 32 20     Apropos2.esp
 33 21     Blush When Aroused CE.esp
 34 22     Blush When Aroused.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 36 24     Cherry's Eyes.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     Facelight.esp
 39 27     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
 40 28     HentaiCreatures.esp
 41 29     Brows.esp
 42 2a     KS Hairdo's.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenu.esp
 44 2c     Random Emotions.esp
 45 2d     SLAnimLoader.esp
 46 2e     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 47 2f     SexLab Extra Voices.esp
 48 30     SLSO.esp
 49 31     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 50 32     SkyUI.esp
 51 33     TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
 52 34     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 53 35     BHUNP3BBB.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     ScarletDawnArmor.esp
 56 38     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 57 39     SlaveTats.esp
 58 3a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 59 3b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 60 3c     DeviousFollowers.esp
 61 3d     Spank That Ass.esp
 62 3e     SimpleSlavery.esp
 63 3f     isilNarsil.esp
 64 40     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 65 41     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 66 42     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 67 43     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 68 44     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
 69 45     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
 70 46     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 71 47     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp

Papyrus.0.log

On 8/4/2020 at 7:58 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

@MysticDaedra @Lupine00 I'm back, and I brought a present.

SSD Farm Rework Beta.zip 156.06 kB · 17 downloads

That took a lot longer then I expected. I won't go too into detail, but long story short, the project snowballed and IRL complications interfered.

This is not the quick clean-up and table-setting I promised, this is a minor overhaul that replaces rather then fixes or enhances what was there. My bad, I don't know how to leave well enough alone, I got the true Bethesda experience working on this.

I know it says beta, but that's because I'm not satisfied or done here. But, since the project's goalpost was already being moved out of the stadium, I figured I should release a playable build first, before reaching for anything too reckless.

Check the changelog for more details, report any bugs you find, and most importantly: Have fun!

I figured I would download and check it out. Many of the NPCs are missing bodies. Head, hands, feet are fine. 

Haven't used original SSD. Can you provide a hint on how to start? Or is it an interesting location with some flavor?

4 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

I figured I would download and check it out. Many of the NPCs are missing bodies. Head, hands, feet are fine. 

Haven't used original SSD. Can you provide a hint on how to start? Or is it an interesting location with some flavor?

Missing bodies means missing meshes. The models for those NPC's chest armor is missing. It shouldn't be affecting anyone else, but if it's NPCs this mod adds, that's because the original is required to be installed if not enabled for those meshes/textures/scripts. I also think the original gear needs to be built in bodyslide... but don't quote me on that one.

How to start... All right, so there's a farm outside... Riften, I think? The city in the bottom-right of the map? Well, the farm's southwest of there, first left off the main road, it's almost within visual range of Riften, you can't miss it.

You could also use Alternate Start with the Content Consumer's Alternate Starts expansion, which has a Start that literally inserts you into the farm with a free harness. I used this method for testing purposes... which in hindsight leaves a pretty big blind spot for bugs to manifest. Huh. Anyway, it's the method I used, so that one's most likely to work.

So, uh, fucking whoops I made a mistake. Kinda saw this coming, to be honest, no initial release is complete with a day... ten patch.

SLSD Rework Beta 0.2.zip

I forgot I had replaced the harness's model with MME's. Well, I didn't forget, but I forgot that MME's is a body replacer while SLSD's isn't. Left a few flags raised that really, really shouldn't have been.

This'll teach me to be more careful with closed beta testing.

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Can someone explain the milk gush effect please? Does it make milking faster or does the pump take some of the milk from you? Also, how many ticks equals 1 second of milking?

The gush effect is basically a way to help keep a player from getting locked in a pump FOREVER producing milk faster then the pump can extract it.

When the pump extracts milk, it extracts a set amount, plus a bonus percentage of the total milk in the player's breasts. The more milk, the more extracted per cycle.

This is all configurable in the MCM, including the time between cycles. ...I think it defaults to five IRL seconds? Or was that fifteen, and five is just what I set it to? ...I don't clearly remember the base extraction rate per cycle, and I don't think that is one of the configurable options. I think it's one full unit? That would make the formula '(Current Milk / gush percentage)+1 every Variable seconds.'

...The point is that Milk Gush makes milking faster the fuller your breasts are, and both it and the delay between cycles can be adjusted in the MCM. Be careful, I'm not kidding about getting stuck, cows with a high enough level will digest Lactacid faster then the pump can feed it to them, making bound milk pumps a minor softlock hazard.

57 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The gush effect is basically a way to help keep a player from getting locked in a pump FOREVER producing milk faster then the pump can extract it.

When the pump extracts milk, it extracts a set amount, plus a bonus percentage of the total milk in the player's breasts. The more milk, the more extracted per cycle.

This is all configurable in the MCM, including the time between cycles. ...I think it defaults to five IRL seconds? Or was that fifteen, and five is just what I set it to? ...I don't clearly remember the base extraction rate per cycle, and I don't think that is one of the configurable options. I think it's one full unit? That would make the formula '(Current Milk / gush percentage)+1 every Variable seconds.'

...The point is that Milk Gush makes milking faster the fuller your breasts are, and both it and the delay between cycles can be adjusted in the MCM. Be careful, I'm not kidding about getting stuck, cows with a high enough level will digest Lactacid faster then the pump can feed it to them, making bound milk pumps a minor softlock hazard.

The settings in MCM is hard to interpret because it says "milking duration" instead of "time between cycles", giving the impression that the whole milking process would last 5 seconds, but since it continues milking until you are empty or you reach the pain threshold, that's not the case. I wish the author would rewrite it to be more intuitive.

Then we have the lactacid, which doesn't work like it says (5s = 1 lactacid). I had bound pumps, with feeding enabled for 5s, and it fed me 5 lactacid and made me glutted to boot. Does it mean that you are fed 1 lactacid per milk unit? I had 4 milk so that would make more sense, but even with a setting of 1s it fed me 5 lactacid. I think a milk pump should give you lactacid to encourage milk production, but not THAT much.

35 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I see, but I don't use NPC milking so the stuck part isn't really a problem for me. You can just press "e" whenever you want to be released, which kinda defeats the whole idea of getting locked into a pump imo. The settings in MCM is hard to interpret because it says "milking duration" instead of "time between cycles", giving the impression that the whole milking process would last 5 seconds, but since it continues milking until you are empty or you reach the pain threshold, that's not the case. I wish the author would rewrite it to be more intuitive.

Then we have the lactacid, which doesn't work like it says. I had bound pumps the first time, with feeding enabled for 5s, and at lvl 0 it fed me until I had almost 6 lactacid and made me glutted to boot. Since I'm only lvl 0 I shouldn't get more than 2(0+2). Then I tried with unbound pumps, and got no lactacid at all. Is there no way to get just a little lactacid from the pumps?

You're misunderstanding... a lot of mechanics. Let's start from the top.

There are two milk pumps, Bound, and Free. Bound pumps WILL lock the player in if you get in one and not let you get out until your character is milked dry or you hit the emergency debug hotkey. Yes, you won't be able to press E to get out, you're stucked until it's done with you, though NPCs sadly don't suffer the same. They also only give half the milk of Free pumps, but as a consolation prize, have their own infinite supply of lactacid. Free pumps use lactacid from the player's inventory, even if it's an NPC using them.

Lactacid also works mostly how it says it does. Six lactacid is the correct maximum for a level 0 cow... though I don't know the formula for that one off the top of my head. As I mentioned, Bound pumps will feed the player lactacid until they're full, while Free pumps will do the same until the Player has no more lactacid. So, if you wanted, you can absolutely control the maximum lactacid, by using free pumps and carrying only what you intend to drink with you.

The trick is that your base milk production without lactacid is glacial. The mod undersells how VITAL it is for cows to be cows, framing it as an extra boost when it's the fuel that makes the engine go... like, at all.

You mentioned the belly expansion as something you don't want to happen, but don't worry. There's a toggle for that in the MCM... though it has been reported not to work well when disabled while a character is already inflated, so toggle it off when at zero or use Inflation Framework to make sure it goes away.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You're misunderstanding... a lot of mechanics. Let's start from the top.

There are two milk pumps, Bound, and Free. Bound pumps WILL lock the player in if you get in one and not let you get out until your character is milked dry or you hit the emergency debug hotkey. Yes, you won't be able to press E to get out, you're stucked until it's done with you, though NPCs sadly don't suffer the same. They also only give half the milk of Free pumps, but as a consolation prize, have their own infinite supply of lactacid. Free pumps use lactacid from the player's inventory, even if it's an NPC using them.

Lactacid also works mostly how it says it does. Six lactacid is the correct maximum for a level 0 cow... though I don't know the formula for that one off the top of my head. As I mentioned, Bound pumps will feed the player lactacid until they're full, while Free pumps will do the same until the Player has no more lactacid. So, if you wanted, you can absolutely control the maximum lactacid, by using free pumps and carrying only what you intend to drink with you.

The trick is that your base milk production without lactacid is glacial. The mod undersells how VITAL it is for cows to be cows, framing it as an extra boost when it's the fuel that makes the engine go... like, at all.

You mentioned the belly expansion as something you don't want to happen, but don't worry. There's a toggle for that in the MCM... though it has been reported not to work well when disabled while a character is already inflated, so toggle it off when at zero or use Inflation Framework to make sure it goes away.

I was in the middle of rewriting my post when you posted, because I noticed that the bound pumps won't release you when I tested it this time(my assumption was based on an earlier playthrough with free pumps). But anyway, that explanation is quite extensive and satisfactory, so thanks for taking the time with it.

I'm not worried about the belly inflation(it's actually quite sexy, lol). I'm using Realistic Needs + SexLab Survival which will make my character glutted, and slowed down, in one milking session, and it takes away the "need" in the need mod when its handed to you like that. That she can get by from lactacid alone doesn't really makes sense to me either. I'm also getting a skooma effect from the lactacid, so I will have 5 Skooma Effects active at the same time. I don't know if that's from Skooma Whore or Milk Mod. I have so many mods that I can't keep track of what does what. But when you take all that into account I probably should use free pumps instead, or remove the RND + Skooma effect from lactacid.

One more thing about the settings. I'm not getting any milk or cum bottles when milked. Is that because I disabled the economy feature? I enabled it before milking but it says something about taking time before it takes effect.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I was in the middle of rewriting my post when you posted, because I noticed that the bound pumps won't release you when I tested it this time(my assumption was based on an earlier playthrough with free pumps). But anyway, that explanation is quite extensive and satisfactory, so thanks for taking the time with it.

I'm not worried about the belly inflation(it's actually quite sexy, lol). I'm using Realistic Needs + SexLab Survival which will make my character glutted, and slowed down, in one milking session, and it takes away the "need" in the need mod when its handed to you like that. That she can get by from lactacid alone doesn't really makes sense to me either. I'm also getting a skooma effect from the lactacid, so I will have 5 Skooma Effects active at the same time. I don't know if that's from Skooma Whore or Milk Mod. I have so many mods that I can't keep track of what does what. But when you take all that into account I probably should use free pumps instead, or remove the RND + Skooma effect from lactacid.

One more thing about the settings. I'm not getting any milk or cum bottles when milked. Is that because I disabled the economy feature? I enabled it before milking but it says something about taking time before it takes effect.

I think there are toggles regarding Realistic Needs and Lactacid... though I know there's a toggle for the Skooma effect. That's MME, and there's a toggle, though I don't remember if it's a debug option or not.

Disabling the economy should not prevent you from getting bottles. All the economy does is organically manipulate the price of milk in regards to supply and demand, to help incentivises players to have as many types of milk as possible. It is possible you aren't getting bottles because you're being too hasty.

Even with lactacid, milk production is slow starting out. I'm talking multiple in-game hours, or a few IRL minutes/a wait skip. Even then, cows not being milked update on a timer, digesting lactacid and producing milk, and that's also roughly a minute IRL. I think the default hotkey to check your current milk/lactacid levels is 9 on the keyboard?

Default settings should also pop up regular debug messages in the top-left of your screen showing how much milk your character has produced and how much they'll get on exiting the machine. If you're not seeing those, you probably jumped in too early and don't have any milk.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Would it be possible to ask for collision physics for the probes on the milk pump? SoS has it so maybe it can be done for the pumps too? I don't know if Ed86 is still updating the mod though.

well you could make a thread about physics, maybe someone can do it, but i doubt it

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I think there are toggles regarding Realistic Needs and Lactacid... though I know there's a toggle for the Skooma effect. That's MME, and there's a toggle, though I don't remember if it's a debug option or not.

Disabling the economy should not prevent you from getting bottles. All the economy does is organically manipulate the price of milk in regards to supply and demand, to help incentivises players to have as many types of milk as possible. It is possible you aren't getting bottles because you're being too hasty.

Even with lactacid, milk production is slow starting out. I'm talking multiple in-game hours, or a few IRL minutes/a wait skip. Even then, cows not being milked update on a timer, digesting lactacid and producing milk, and that's also roughly a minute IRL. I think the default hotkey to check your current milk/lactacid levels is 9 on the keyboard?

Default settings should also pop up regular debug messages in the top-left of your screen showing how much milk your character has produced and how much they'll get on exiting the machine. If you're not seeing those, you probably jumped in too early and don't have any milk.

Breasts were at 4.0 milk when I jumped in and that's the max for my level, so I don't know why I'm not getting milk bottles. Maybe something isn't working as it should. Do you need to play for a certain time to trigger it? I increased the milk generation settings because I wanted to see what the mod was capable of. I've only spent one in game day playing this character so far, and sleeping with some lactacid active was enough to go from 1.5-ish milk to 4. I also have a timescale of 6 in case that could be a problem.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Breasts were at 4.0 milk when I jumped in and that's the max for my level, so I don't know why I'm not getting milk bottles. Maybe something isn't working as it should. Do you need to play for a certain time to trigger it? I increased the milk generation settings because I wanted to see what the mod was capable of. I've only spent one in game day playing this character so far, and sleeping with some lactacid active was enough to go from 1.5-ish milk to 4. I also have a timescale of 6 in case that could be a problem.

...No, it sounds like you've either got a strange bug or are misunderstanding one or more things happening.

Let me try to walk you through what you should see happening, so you can point to a spot on the timeline and go 'this isn't happening.'

Your character drinks lactacid, gains at least 1.0 unit of milk, then climbs into a milk pump. Sometimes there's a short animation of your character crawling in, sometimes you just teleport into it, but either way, you sit down and stay.

If it's bound or you have lactacid in your inventory, it'll enter the Feeding stage, force-feeding your character lactacid until they're full.

After this, it'll enter the milking stage. The visual item equipped from the previous stage is removed, the dildo stick starts moving, and your character will be milked. With vanilla settings, debug messages should periodically appear in the top-left corner of the screen at the end of every milking cycle, showing how much milk is left and has been milked. Milking cycles occur every five or fifteen seconds, I again do not remember the default.

Once you hit a movement key or interact, your character will climb out of the machine. A small animation usually plays, after which the milking equipment is removed and the bottles produced will be added to your inventory. I don't remember if they're food or potions... or if those categories are a function of SkyUI, I haven't looked at a vanilla inventory screen in years.

So, where on this timeline does your experience differ?

-P.S. Those cups don't need anything as fancy as active physics, all they really need is Bodyslide and HDT to be a viable option.

56 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...No, it sounds like you've either got a strange bug or are misunderstanding one or more things happening.

Let me try to walk you through what you should see happening, so you can point to a spot on the timeline and go 'this isn't happening.'

Your character drinks lactacid, gains at least 1.0 unit of milk, then climbs into a milk pump. Sometimes there's a short animation of your character crawling in, sometimes you just teleport into it, but either way, you sit down and stay.

If it's bound or you have lactacid in your inventory, it'll enter the Feeding stage, force-feeding your character lactacid until they're full.

After this, it'll enter the milking stage. The visual item equipped from the previous stage is removed, the dildo stick starts moving, and your character will be milked. With vanilla settings, debug messages should periodically appear in the top-left corner of the screen at the end of every milking cycle, showing how much milk is left and has been milked. Milking cycles occur every five or fifteen seconds, I again do not remember the default.

Once you hit a movement key or interact, your character will climb out of the machine. A small animation usually plays, after which the milking equipment is removed and the bottles produced will be added to your inventory. I don't remember if they're food or potions... or if those categories are a function of SkyUI, I haven't looked at a vanilla inventory screen in years.

So, where on this timeline does your experience differ?

-P.S. Those cups don't need anything as fancy as active physics, all they really need is Bodyslide and HDT to be a viable option.

It seems I was mistaken. It does produce milk but it's a food item and not a potion like I thought it was. I probably should have looked in that tab too, but it was late and I was tired. Sorry for making you write all that.

Regarding the cups, I couldn't agree more. They don't really align well with the nipples. I'm not really a fan of the milking cuirass, and how it's magically equipped on you out of nowhere, but removing the cow panties in nifskope was an improvement in my eyes.

Can someone assist please, I am getting error Sandbox needs to come after milk pumps. I use Vortex (I know) and the load order is by main file name. e.g MME Scripts, Assets, Bodyscaling & bodyslide.

Can someone tell me which come 'before'and 'after' each other.  - SOLVED

Also does this work with CBBE, I have the enhancer, 3BBB and CBPC or do I need to change to UUNP as when I ask to change size nothing happens. However without doing anything I can see visible differences in breast size but then they reset automatically. Also no visible milk?

Appreciate the replies.

8 hours ago, moose1992 said:

Also does this work with CBBE, I have the enhancer, 3BBB and CBPC or do I need to change to UUNP as when I ask to change size nothing happens. However without doing anything I can see visible differences in breast size but then they reset automatically. Also no visible milk?

Appreciate the replies.

...You're confused.

Inflation has nothing to do with body type. It's all, ALL, about Bodyslide.

The only thing messing up which body type to use will cause is misaligned textures. Inflation will not be affected.

In order to see inflation, you need to be wearing something that was built in bodyslide. Armor literally replaces the body, so if you haven't gotten one of the multiple options for replacing all Vanilla armors with bodyslide versions on the Nexus, then equipping them will make all inflation disappear until you take them off again.

As for no visible milk... I mean, yes? I assume you were expecting to see milk visibly leaking out of your character's breasts, which... Not really.

There is a couple of horrible-looking textures that get applied sometimes and a visual stream of milk that doesn't adjust for bodyslide nor inflation because AAAAHH. ...You're going to have to use your imagination... Or the Lactating Breasts for CBBE texture and Milk Drinker Slavetat pack. One's a body texture replacer, the other's a bunch of overlays, all of them can give you... something.