17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I... again do not understand. You're telling me the same thing, and I'm telling you that what you are describing just isn't how modding works.

Perhaps it would be clearer if I described why it doesn't work?

...For starters, there should be absolutely zero reason to do anything with the Assets .zip other then install it. It isn't it's own separate mod, it's a folder full of meshes, textures, and other data the mod needs to work. It won't show up in your load order and it doesn't interact with anything other then MME and I guess FNIS.

Secondly, I can only assume that when you say 'Register with Skyrim.ESM' you are talking about how mods with dependencies list said dependencies. For example, most mods that do anything substantial have Skyrim.ESM listed as a dependency, because they need that file installed to function properly.

Here's the thing: Skyrim.ESM is NOT supposed to have ANY dependencies. It is the base game, the foundation, the bedrock upon which everything is built atop. If, up until this point, you have been adding mods to Skyrim.ESM's dependency list somehow, you've been doing something horribly wrong.

Again, I can only assume this is you misinterpreting some UI from Vortex that I simply have no knowledge of. You mentioned showing a friend the issue... Perhaps a screencap of whatever error you are looking at? I dunno, I can't easily install Vortex to see how it works...

However, you've now mentioned that... whatever, Skyrim, I guess, can't find MME's .ESP file... I think is what you've said. Assuming Vortex installed it correctly, it should be found in your Skyrim/Data folder, and be named MilkModNEW.esp. Not Assets, not Scripts, just Milk Mod New. If it's not there, I think we've found the issue, and through some combination of unintuitive UI and/or user error, Vortex did not install MME in the right place/at all, and Skyrim can't find it because it's simply not there.

you say that but allow me to show you EXHIBIT A, AND EXHIBIT B.2132281569_Vortex7_07_20208_15_13AM.png.54bae18f3c1a1549589dcc695c5001f2.png2132281569_Vortex7_07_20208_15_13AM.png.54bae18f3c1a1549589dcc695c5001f2.png2126638596_Vortex7_07_20208_21_05AM.png.ac826ef4a3f8513216ee73f3f15c6a8b.png2126638596_Vortex7_07_20208_21_05AM.png.ac826ef4a3f8513216ee73f3f15c6a8b.png

47 minutes ago, lordagonis1995 said:

you say that but allow me to show you EXHIBIT A, AND EXHIBIT B.

...Gotcha, I've actually seen this before on NMM.

Due to 'shenanigans' while sorting your load order, Vortex has disabled Skyrim.ESM. It disabled the base game, as if it were a mod.

It's not letting you install MME because not all its requirements are active. Remember, most mods of substance require Skyrim.ESM.

I don't remember the exact fix... I think I either solved it with a button next to the manual plugin sorting labeled 'Enable all inactive plugins,' or by simply auto-sorting my load order, though I doubt the latter was remembered correctly.

Sadly, Vortex doesn't have the 'stop being stupid' button. What it does have is the ability to Ctrl or Shift-click multiple mods, then enable/disable all of them.

Try that, I guess? I am not impressed with how Vortex downgraded from NMM on this, since you can't even see if it's treating Skyrim/Update.ESM as enabled. I mean, if everything is always working perfectly, they should never get disabled, but this is Skyrim we're fucking talking about.

This is kinda bad, since if you can't fix this, you won't be able to install any mod of substance, since if it so much as changes/uses assets from the base game, it's gonna require Skyrim.ESM, and Vortex won't allow ANY to be installed while this problem persists.

If this doesn't work, your only hope may be reinstalling Skyrim. I was pleasantly surprised to learn this isn't such a nightmare as when doing so with NMM, but it's still shouldn't be this way, especially when you didn't have to be so drastic with NMM.

9 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...Gotcha, I've actually seen this before on NMM.

Due to 'shenanigans' while sorting your load order, Vortex has disabled Skyrim.ESM. It disabled the base game, as if it were a mod.

It's not letting you install MME because not all its requirements are active. Remember, most mods of substance require Skyrim.ESM.

I don't remember the exact fix... I think I either solved it with a button next to the manual plugin sorting labeled 'Enable all inactive plugins,' or by simply auto-sorting my load order, though I doubt the latter was remembered correctly.

Sadly, Vortex doesn't have the 'stop being stupid' button. What it does have is the ability to Ctrl or Shift-click multiple mods, then enable/disable all of them.

Try that, I guess? I am not impressed with how Vortex downgraded from NMM on this, since you can't even see if it's treating Skyrim/Update.ESM as enabled. I mean, if everything is always working perfectly, they should never get disabled, but this is Skyrim we're fucking talking about.

thats what ive done ive tried to enable them but same issue so are you saying its a load order thing?

2 hours ago, lordagonis1995 said:

thats what ive done ive tried to enable them but same issue so are you saying its a load order thing?

...Not really? I've just seen Nexus Mod Manager uncheck Skyrim.esm and update.esm when auto-sorting the load order. It's not a load order issue, it's an issue caused by the software that sorts the load order.

If it won't let you enable them, all I can recommend is reinstalling Skyrim and hoping Vortex forgets it unchecked it, and should that fail, throwing up your hands and reinstalling everything from the ground up. Needlessly restrictive software, am I right?

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...Not really? I've just seen Nexus Mod Manager uncheck Skyrim.esm and update.esm when auto-sorting the load order. It's not a load order issue, it's an issue caused by the software that sorts the load order.

If it won't let you enable them, all I can recommend is reinstalling Skyrim and hoping Vortex forgets it unchecked it, and should that fail, throwing up your hands and reinstalling everything from the ground up. Needlessly restrictive software, am I right?

very much so if i just use nexus its fine but if i even go here other other sites its a nightmare

maybe this is a stupid question but when does the character generate milk? i noticed that my character and followers only produce milk when they have lactacid but some time after they and my char have no lactacid milk production stops... and another question how does the spriggan armor work? with the armor on milk production continues endlessy eventhough the lactacid counter stays 0

8 hours ago, bobby12408 said:

maybe this is a stupid question but when does the character generate milk? i noticed that my character and followers only produce milk when they have lactacid but some time after they and my char have no lactacid milk production stops... and another question how does the spriggan armor work? with the armor on milk production continues endlessy eventhough the lactacid counter stays 0

Pretty sure your observations are correct, or at the very least, without lactacid a character's milk generation is to slow to be significant. I think that eventually, a character with enough milk maid levels will have a high enough base production rate that they don't strictly need lactacid anymore, but I'm talking roughly level 8, which good luck actually reaching in normal gameplay. Regardless, you can consider lactacid mandatory for milk production for general gameplay purposes.

As for Spriggan armor, well now we're getting out of the realm of science and certainty. The basic concept it Parasite/Symbiotic armors automatically feed your character lactacid when they're low, and automatically milk them when they're full, though the armor drinks the milk and you don't get it. The sticking point is that I do not understand the differences between the two, mostly because I'm quite inexperienced with symbiotic armors like the Spriggan.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, JkMnlo said:

So I was experiencing a problem I've never had before today. I installed Female Guards, Friendly Guard Helmet and The Kids Are Alright - none of them should have an impact on MME, or so I thought - and since then, when I want to give my mild maid 1 lactacid, literally just one, I keep hearing the chugging sound and her lactacid level crashes through the roof without ever stopping.

I uninstalled the three new mods immediately, tried again - the problem persists.

Any ideas as to what might cause this and how to deal with it?

Okay so I presume nobody has a clue about how to deal with that? ?

So I'm asking tons of stupid questions, sorry about that. But I enjoy this mod very much and would like to get it to work properly. So first off thanks for the amazing mod! ;)

Now to my question: 

When I have my female player as a milkmaid, her breasts scale with milkmaid level and milk as intended, but with any NPCs, that doesn't work.

I do not have any mods that only affect NPCs bodies, so I have no clue what it could be.

Does anyone have an idea about that?

1 hour ago, JkMnlo said:

So I'm asking tons of stupid questions, sorry about that. But I enjoy this mod very much and would like to get it to work properly. So first off thanks for the amazing mod! ;)

Now to my question: 

When I have my female player as a milkmaid, her breasts scale with milkmaid level and milk as intended, but with any NPCs, that doesn't work.

I do not have any mods that only affect NPCs bodies, so I have no clue what it could be.

Does anyone have an idea about that?

Are the NPCs wearing clothes when you check them?

The only times you'll be able to see inflation is while wearing armor/bodies built in Bodyslide. Vanilla gear isn't, so if you haven't been stripping NPCs while testing... well, there's your problem.

There's several options for replacing the vanilla armor with Bodyslide versions on the Nexus, links provided on request.

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Are the NPCs wearing clothes when you check them?

The only times you'll be able to see inflation is while wearing armor/bodies built in Bodyslide. Vanilla gear isn't, so if you haven't been stripping NPCs while testing... well, there's your problem.

There's several options for replacing the vanilla armor with Bodyslide versions on the Nexus, links provided on request.

Thanks, but I've stripped them when testing.

Also I don't really understand Bodyslide myself, I had just hoped I could load the provided Bodymorph zip into Vortex and it should work... Or do I have to do something with that to get the NPCs working?

9 hours ago, JkMnlo said:

Thanks, but I've stripped them when testing.

Also I don't really understand Bodyslide myself, I had just hoped I could load the provided Bodymorph zip into Vortex and it should work... Or do I have to do something with that to get the NPCs working?

Whoop, there it is!

...No, you cannot just install bodyslide files and have them take effect, you have to build them with Bodyslide. It shouldn't only affect the player, but this is definitely a reason people's bodies can't be manipulated, so let's clear the air real quick.

I am... unfamiliar, with how Vortex handles it, so we're just going to do this manually.

Bodyslide is stored in Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide. It is called Bodyslide.exe... or perhaps Bodyslide64.exe, I'm not familiar with the difference.

Regardless of which one you pick, you'll be shown a panel covered in sliders and text boxes. We don't strictly have to care about most of this, so look to the skies, brothers... er, I mean the top-left box labeled 'Outfit/Body.' Clicking it will result in a drop-down list of everything you can possibly bodyslide. Obviously, I cannot predict everything that'll be in there, but at least a bunch of nude bodies and all the armor MME uses. We're just going to select a body for right now.

Now, this next bit is going to be a bit tricky, and on top of that, if you have UUNP as your body instead, then results may vary, The body you select is going to depend on a couple factors: Which type of body you selected when installing it (UUNP results may vary) and whether or not you have HDT installed. Once you've found the body type you want, then we need a preset, which can be selected from the drop-down menu on the top-left but below the Outfit/Body tab, labeled 'Preset.' Now, we have a few options here. You can select the one that matches whatever bodytype you selected when installing it (Again, UUNP may vary), put in the time and effort to create your own preset list (Which I am not walking you through, that's a nightmare) or find one you like from the Nexus, bodyslide presets being the second most common mod found there, trailing behind single followers. Select the preset you want, tweak it if you wish, and then hit 'Build.'

You need to do this with every piece of armor that can be bodyslid, though obviously you get to skip choosing between multiple bodies in 99% of armors. If you don't, you'll either end up with whatever the modmaker used as a default or an outright missing armor piece.

The process can be sped up with 'Batch Build' and 'Outfit Groups,' but I'm trying to give a quick tutorial, not a detailed run-down.

This might not fix your problem, but I kinda suspect it will, as without it no-one should be able to be inflated, meaning it's more surprising your character is showing effects then everyone else is not.

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

How does the cuirass work? What is it for, what does it do? Or just equip for the looks? Searched the entire thread, everyone seems to know what it's for, but I can't find any info on it lol.

The Cuirass flags your character as being able to be milked.

It's mostly used for looks, but if you wish to use the milk self/milk a friend spells, then you'll need the relevant party to be wearing something that allows themselves to be milked.

If cum milking is enabled, wearing one during a sex scene will also give you a bottle of the stuff.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Second question: why am I not getting any money when I "sell" cum and milk through the "Hey there" dialogue? Is this intended? I am on the SSE port if it makes a difference. Thus far I haven't found a way to actually make any money from this.

Uh... well, I don't know what differences SE makes, if any, probably should've been posting in the SE version's forum if that was the case...

...Wait, unless... are you running the LE version of MME? 'Cause if you are, don't do that. I don't know exactly what happens when you run LE mods on SE, but every report I've read states that scripts tend to break in mysterious and sometimes insidious ways, so, if you aren't posting here for shits and/or giggles and are actually lost... You should probably head over to the SE forum and get that version, see if it fixes your problem.

If you aren't lost... Dunno. I'd need to know more about how those dialogues actually work and what you're actually seeing happen, since I'm not very experienced with the economy half of MME. Up until this point, I thought you sold them with the usual vending interface and prompts, so my usefulness may very well come to an abrupt end.