1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Someone probably asked about it before but i couldnt find it, so is there anyway to become milkmaid through console i have a lot of mods(254) and i dont really want to install more.

Thanks! 

Um, do you mean without installing MME? Because that makes no sense at all. Being a milk maid is what this mod does, it's not a function of the base game. If you just mean trigger being a milk maid, drink lactacid. Instant milk maid no other mods required.

30 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Um, do you mean without installing MME? Because that makes no sense at all. Being a milk maid is what this mod does, it's not a function of the base game. If you just mean trigger being a milk maid, drink lactacid. Instant milk maid no other mods required.

Oh ok ,I misunderstood description i thought player need to be pregnant, anyway thanks for help. 

8 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Oh ok ,I misunderstood description i thought player need to be pregnant, anyway thanks for help. 

Ah, I see. If you don't give them lactacid then yes, they would need to be pregnant, but it's not required to make the mod work. It just ties in well with pregnancy mods.

2 hours ago, deadra_56 said:

Is there any way to modify how the breast expand? I don't know if I did something wrong but my character's breasts grow in front and not globaly so she ends up with rocket-like tits.

There's an option in the MCM menu for 'Breast curve fix' to solve that exact issue.

It should be enabled by default, but maybe it isn't for you, or it is, and is conflicting with something else, or...

You should probably start there.

10 hours ago, deadra_56 said:

Is there any way to modify how the breast expand? I don't know if I did something wrong but my character's breasts grow in front and not globaly so she ends up with rocket-like tits.

change body to something realistic rather than fake balloons, use hdt so breast can be affected by gravity

On 2/3/2019 at 2:22 AM, Ed86 said:

change body to something realistic rather than fake balloons, use hdt so breast can be affected by gravity

Also use SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework). It allows you to have a lot more control over how things expand. Instead of just sticking out farther, the breasts can get more round and hang a little lower as they gain weight. Yes, I've spent a lot of time experimenting... and examining.... closely... :D

How does the milking start? I put harness on, then what? Nothing is happening on its own, and i don't have a spell to make it pump or something. Should I? Milk and lactacid are both over 2.0. Out in the world so far i have found only 1 dwemer machine outside of Dawnstar, it is pumping for sure... I searched all over the Whiterun and Windhelm surroundings and found nothing. I have the mod that should add all of them deluxe ones.

Found pumps in solitude also, not far from main gate inside city. And found out some npcs are willing to milk, but still no idea what the harness is for. I have been carrying even lactacid potions.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, chajapa said:

Also use SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework). It allows you to have a lot more control over how things expand. Instead of just sticking out farther, the breasts can get more round and hang a little lower as they gain weight. Yes, I've spent a lot of time experimenting... and examining.... closely... :D

I tried doing that but couldn´t get it to work, any advice/tips?

On 2/9/2019 at 9:15 PM, Zaflis said:

How does the milking start? I put harness on, then what? Nothing is happening on its own, and i don't have a spell to make it pump or something. Should I? Milk and lactacid are both over 2.0. Out in the world so far i have found only 1 dwemer machine outside of Dawnstar, it is pumping for sure... I searched all over the Whiterun and Windhelm surroundings and found nothing. I have the mod that should add all of them deluxe ones.

Found pumps in solitude also, not far from main gate inside city. And found out some npcs are willing to milk, but still no idea what the harness is for. I have been carrying even lactacid potions.

press & hold hotkey(9)

11 hours ago, EmperorPigeon said:

Either hold interact (Default E) or talk to them and say you need them to do something, tell them to interact with the milk pump and there you go, you've got a nice new cow

Thank you, this is what I tried several times. I use the fancy milk pumps at Whiterun. My follower Sonja was a milk maid since the 2017-12-1 version and now after updating I went back to her and it did not work.

Any ideas? Is it because of the update? Or maybe a bug with the pumps? :/

10 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Any idea can't get the milk maids to lvl up to 152 milking and still not lvling

What have you got the progression set to?   I'm not in the game but there is a setting that setts the number of milkings before level increase.  Also if you set debug on and debug milk maid, debug your follower and see how many she has had, should also tell you how many to go before levelling up.

6 hours ago, ralphk11 said:

What have you got the progression set to?   I'm not in the game but there is a setting that setts the number of milkings before level increase.  Also if you set debug on and debug milk maid, debug your follower and see how many she has had, should also tell you how many to go before levelling up.

I have it set to 25 and 50, tried resting MME and still will not lvl the Milk maids everything else works fine, and I downloaded the lastest files

13 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

I have it set to 25 and 50, tried resting MME and still will not lvl the Milk maids everything else works fine, and I downloaded the lastest files

Have you created a bash patch using wrye bash (or any other method.  I ask because parts of this mod stopped working for me because the bash patch had versions of the scripts in which were old, recreating the bash patch fixed it.

EDIT: I found the problem, me. I was not letting enough milk fill up for the level of the maid including my character so the debuff to slow down never came into play. The reason why it was my character, Arissa and Sofia was because they've been at it the longest and had the highest levels. Once I used the debug to level down my maids everything worked. ?

Hiyas, firstly I must thank you for keeping up on this mod, it's been a favorite of mine for a long time now so thank you! I love how this community is still active!

So, I'm having a odd issue where my character and followers that aren't normal followers like Arissa[mod] and Sofia[mod] not slowing down. Normal vanilla followers like everyone's favorite Nord Lydia and my personal favorite Quiet[mod] and all the Wenches[mod] do indeed slow down as the milk fills up. I'll probably have at it in the coming weeks and try to figure it out by the good old divide and conquer of half on/off until it works and I find the culprit

For now I know the mod works, it's likely some other mod that's preventing the slowdown and I'm hopeful someone would know or have a inkling as to what it may be.