Great mod !

It works well, however, I don't know how to trigger milking oneself with Milking Cuirass or any other supported armors.

Though I found a spell in MCM, it's in the 'debug' so I don't think I can only milk myself with armor in this way.

Will it milk myself as time goes by? In fact, I have tried to equip milking cuirass for several hours but nothing happened at all.

Please, can someone tell how to make it?

24 minutes ago, DrunkMag said:

Hello! I have some problems with breast scaling...when i wear any chest armor, the breast size is basic. But when I take of chest armor changes to breast nodes take effect. Dafog?

Bodyslide, Batch Build, Check the Morphs button, make sure you have your characters body up first, save afterwards. Should fix scaling in and out of armor. If it doesn't for an armor you have down loaded then check it is in you Bodyslide Shape Data and so on.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, forsythia_vahl said:

Great mod !

It works well, however, I don't know how to trigger milking oneself with Milking Cuirass or any other supported armors.

Though I found a spell in MCM, it's in the 'debug' so I don't think I can only milk myself with armor in this way.

Will it milk myself as time goes by? In fact, I have tried to equip milking cuirass for several hours but nothing happened at all.

Please, can someone tell how to make it?

You can use the milk self spell from the debug section you can use the 9 key, press and hold for a couple of seconds.  You can go into debug milk maids and make milking auto (its set to manual by default I think).  Then add armour such as the milk cuirass to the list of milking armours in the MCM. When wearing that armour (or any from the list) players and followers will auto milk.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:13 PM, Reddragon01826 said:

Where do I get lactacid potion I only gound 1 place and they only sell one and I have to wait a few days to get another

Find the trader caravans, one is sometimes outside Whiterun, another place is Dawnstar.  Ask around, one will have the Hello There chat option, you can trade lactacidfor milk, they will not sell for gold.

I dont if im the only one, but when i downloaded the main file from the mod ( The last update). There was many files missing in the plugin section. 

Even though files were missing i still tried to play. My game works. However, when my character gets milked it does nothing. I can't become a milkmaid and i can't find lactate. But most important is that the MCM menu does not show. 

I tried downloading older files but there was the same problem. Pls help :)

On 12/25/2018 at 1:34 PM, Desiree42 said:

I can't get the mcm to appear even with the fixes. Done a clean save, started new gave with Alternative start, tried the jaxon mod, tried the console command, and still no mcm

Same problem here. Tried doing the steps listed on the faq page, did not work. I suppose I will go back to using the version from 2017 again.... Every update since then breaks the mcm for me.

13 hours ago, sila said:

Same problem here. Tried doing the steps listed on the faq page, did not work. I suppose I will go back to using the version from 2017 again.... Every update since then breaks the mcm for me.

How do you have access to the previous files. Cause i have the same problem. ^^

So everytime one of my followers gets milked it seems to milk twice as much as its suppose to. If milk stored is at anything lower than 2.0 it will actually go into the negatives so my follower will have -.80 or something milk. Is that intended or is that a bug from my end?

5 hours ago, Alexg18 said:

So everytime one of my followers gets milked it seems to milk twice as much as its suppose to. If milk stored is at anything lower than 2.0 it will actually go into the negatives so my follower will have -.80 or something milk. Is that intended or is that a bug from my end?

Milk cant go into negatives

16 hours ago, Do'Vasha said:

hmmm did i misread it or should an armor that has been categorised s"living armor" take Milk an feed lactacid?

Mine milks me regularly but no gain in the lactacid count....

it gives you lactacid when you have 0 and have less than 1 milk

hm.... should probably switch that to less than 1 lactacid, maybe?

Hey, thanks for keeping this mod/thread alive

Last time I checked I was using v13-09-2018, so that brings me 2 questions

1.- How can I properly upgrade with a clean save, while keeping all my milk maid play progress saved

2.- How exactly does one get pregnant? I mean, is there a list of accepted pregnancy mods? (And if so, where is the official MME pregnancy approved mod list exactly) I was going with Beeing Female last time, but it turned up to be a script mess. Learned a few things since then to make my game more stable, so i decided to give it another go. Related to same question, what does belly node relate too? Is there a native feature of this mod that changes it? Also wanted to give SLIF another try for managing ni nodes.

Also, what is the most recommended way to make this work for a mix of immersion and deviancy? Specifically what pregnancy mod of all possible choices works best with a setting that also includes MME, Fill Her Up and PSQ, and possibly SLIF, if my attempt works

Finally, I had a lot of problems before, trying to set a correct size gain mode that I actually liked, until I found the fixed 1/3 milk gain per hour feature hidden in the debug section. Why is it hidden? It pretty much saved my life and fixed all my problems. Dunno where my character would be without it tbh, And I guess you did put a lot of work in setting the different gain rates, calculating leveling, time passed, etc... But I can't for the life of me make sense of how all those settings interact with each other so I always end up screwing up the rate. Think I mentioned on one play, I had a 12 milk unit gain every hour, which grew breasts from normal to full on a single update. But it was an even older version anyway.

1 hour ago, Dark Mirror said:

Hey, thanks for keeping this mod/thread alive

Last time I checked I was using v13-09-2018, so that brings me 2 questions

1.- How can I properly upgrade with a clean save, while keeping all my milk maid play progress saved

2.- How exactly does one get pregnant? I mean, is there a list of accepted pregnancy mods? (And if so, where is the official MME pregnancy approved mod list exactly) I was going with Beeing Female last time, but it turned up to be a script mess. Learned a few things since then to make my game more stable, so i decided to give it another go. Related to same question, what does belly node relate too? Is there a native feature of this mod that changes it? Also wanted to give SLIF another try for managing ni nodes.

Also, what is the most recommended way to make this work for a mix of immersion and deviancy? Specifically what pregnancy mod of all possible choices works best with a setting that also includes MME, Fill Her Up and PSQ, and possibly SLIF, if my attempt works

Finally, I had a lot of problems before, trying to set a correct size gain mode that I actually liked, until I found the fixed 1/3 milk gain per hour feature hidden in the debug section. Why is it hidden? It pretty much saved my life and fixed all my problems. Dunno where my character would be without it tbh, And I guess you did put a lot of work in setting the different gain rates, calculating leveling, time passed, etc... But I can't for the life of me make sense of how all those settings interact with each other so I always end up screwing up the rate. Think I mentioned on one play, I had a 12 milk unit gain every hour, which grew breasts from normal to full on a single update. But it was an even older version anyway.

clean save = wipe

pregnancy handled through other mods

i think list is at Soft linked plugins section

it relates to lactacid/2

FHU has no pregnancy

bcoz fixed milk production is not fun?