I have something where i'm not even sure if this mod is causing it, when filled with lactaid my belly swells to ridiculous sizes. I've tried to turn off belly scaling in MMEs MCM but that didn't change anything. Still playing with the version from November but i couldn't find anything on the change logs. 

Can it be this mod? My other suspect would be Milk addict.

The belly swelling from lactacid is a part of the mod yes. Not sure how to turn it off, have you checked the debug menu?

@Ed86
Whats the idea with volumetric scaling?
The explanation of the option seems to imply that its a way to reverse the effect of having a lot of milk to decrease breast size instead of increasing it, is this correct?

1 hour ago, Tyrgalon said:

The belly swelling from lactacid is a part of the mod yes. Not sure how to turn it off, have you checked the debug menu?

@Ed86
Whats the idea with volumetric scaling?
The explanation of the option seems to imply that its a way to reverse the effect of having a lot of milk to decrease breast size instead of increasing it, is this correct?

i think  idea was that instead directly changing "size", it changes breast "mass", which is increasing breast "size" at lower rate

4 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

Ahh ok, hmm I wonder what settings would work the best then, had a look but not sure how the numbers are compared to the standard scaling.

look at SE thread for tips on that volumetric thing im fine with normal scaling

6 minutes ago, flakeeet said:

this mod is awesome,but why there's always milk on the chin when milk leaking? And it seems the same texture mapping as the one on breasts

That is how textures apply in this game

29 minutes ago, flakeeet said:

thank you for reply, but is there a method to delete the milk texture on the chin,or let it be transparent?

im not aware of such

character model consists of body,head,legs,hands, texture is applied to all of them

Any reason my characters breasts shrink instead of grow? I look up the debug on breast increase by milk/level and the sliders are set to a negative value. I'm using Sexlab Inflation Framework.

5 hours ago, flakeeet said:

thank you for reply, but is there a method to delete the milk texture on the chin,or let it be transparent?

You could alter the file in Photoshop/Gimp and just erase the chin section.  I used to do it in TES:IV all the time. For Gimp you just need to download an extension patch to deal with DDS files. There's probably a guide on how to make sure the file exports correctly.

I'm having an issue with the body scaling. No matter how many times i've reinstalled or uninstalled this mod, XPMSE, Racemenu, CBBE, CBP or rebuilt my CBBE body or re-run FNIS, I cannot get the breast and belly scaling to work. The rest of the mod works fine with no issues, just no scaling. Am I missing something? All of these mods are at their latest versions, I have the RacemenuPlugins.esp, I can get body scaling to work just fine inside of racemenu, but MME just won't recognise the BreastL and BreastR nodes that racemenu is using. I've tried a body with physics, a body without physics, building a body with morphs, building without morphs and still nothing. What could I possibly be doing wrong? Is CBBE with CBP not supported by MME?

1 hour ago, TrueMemeKing said:

I'm having an issue with the body scaling. No matter how many times i've reinstalled or uninstalled this mod, XPMSE, Racemenu, CBBE, CBP or rebuilt my CBBE body or re-run FNIS, I cannot get the breast and belly scaling to work. The rest of the mod works fine with no issues, just no scaling. Am I missing something? All of these mods are at their latest versions, I have the RacemenuPlugins.esp, I can get body scaling to work just fine inside of racemenu, but MME just won't recognise the BreastL and BreastR nodes that racemenu is using. I've tried a body with physics, a body without physics, building a body with morphs, building without morphs and still nothing. What could I possibly be doing wrong? Is CBBE with CBP not supported by MME?

your armor support scaling?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

? seems nioverride skse version check in SE is broken

oh wait its wrong thread....

hm... use bodyslide to build cbbe hdt?

i don't have a CBBE HDT option available when building/batch building, only CBBE/CBBE Physics/CBBE Special and all my CBBE armor conversions. i've always been batch building and choosing every option.

20 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Any reason my characters breasts shrink instead of grow? I look up the debug on breast increase by milk/level and the sliders are set to a negative value. I'm using Sexlab Inflation Framework.

You could alter the file in Photoshop/Gimp and just erase the chin section.  I used to do it in TES:IV all the time. For Gimp you just need to download an extension patch to deal with DDS files. There's probably a guide on how to make sure the file exports correctly.

something wrong with slif settings?

21 minutes ago, TrueMemeKing said:

i don't have a CBBE HDT option available when building/batch building, only CBBE/CBBE Physics/CBBE Special and all my CBBE armor conversions. i've always been batch building and choosing every option.

you can try posting pepyrus log 

though if everything but scaling works i have no idea what is the problem

10 minutes ago, TrueMemeKing said:

Papyrus.3.log

I browsed through it, and all I can see for MME is various updates and triggers for the mod features, but nothing regarding a change for breastL/R nodes or changes to skeleton or anything. Hopefully you can see if there's something wrong with the MME scripts in there

dont see anything

47 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

If there was I wouldn't know. I haven't touched them in the MCM. What would have to happen for this to occur?

dunno

maybe your character size bigger than what mme tries to apply

you can see in debug menu what size it tries to set breast size to, it should be 1+

40 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

@Ed86

Having some problems getting mobile milking to work, have equipped the milking cuirass and put milking to auto but it always uses the standing in place animation.

try the 9 key, this shifts animations (among other things depending on how long you hold it down_)