3 hours ago, icefox137 said:

I did, and I tried to reinstall fnis and MME then rerun fnis, same result. My other animation are working fine except holding shield walk(happens before so prob not the problem).

use debug mcm to remove being milked passive

8 hours ago, icefox137 said:

What could cause milk pump not working(use pump -> camera angle change -> stand for 3 secs -> camera change back -> nothing happens)

Some possible reasons:

- FNIS was not used (according to your later post, this is not the case)

- the animation is not registered (in the Zaz MCM you need to register the anims)

- your character is child flagged (no nasty anims)

- Zaz furniture bug (I have some issues using them is SSE, but nothing what you describe here)

- Your character is wearing Chastity Bra (no access to tits, no milking)

- SexLab is not set up properly (check the SexLab MCM, I think the last page)

You can try to console some Milk pumps and place them for testing purpose. In console:

help "milk p"

player.placeatme xxxxxxxxx (the id of the milk pump)

On 4/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, monsta88 said:

- the animation is not registered (in the Zaz MCM you need to register the anims)

Just picking up on this point: you don't need to register the animations in the ZAP MCM. The original authors of ZAP even officially recommended users don't do that. When ZAP animations are needed they play, regardless of registering them, and if you do register them it just means SexLab might play them when they wouldn't make any sense. (Milk pump animations probably wouldn't play outside of pumps, but the general point remains.)

Also, MME seems to have all the milk pump animations included in its own package, so I'm not sure if the original ZAP animations play at all. Clicking the consistence check button in FNIS brings up lots of duplicate milk pump animations - which is apparently intentional and nothing to worry about.

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Some possible reasons:

- FNIS was not used (according to your later post, this is not the case)

- your character is child flagged (no nasty anims)

- Zaz furniture bug (I have some issues using them is SSE, but nothing what you describe here)

- Your character is wearing Chastity Bra (no access to tits, no milking)

- SexLab is not set up properly (check the SexLab MCM, I think the last page)

You can try to console some Milk pumps and place them for testing purpose. In console:

help "milk p"

player.placeatme xxxxxxxxx (the id of the milk pump)

Thanks for the suggestion,

My character is only wearing normal mod armor, no Chastity bra or belt.

Not child flagged (unless I have misunderstanding on nasty anims).

Recheck my SexLab and everything looks fine.

player.placeatime result syntax error at "placeatime"(unknown variable).

Not sure what Zaz furniture bug is, what does it look like?

6 hours ago, icefox137 said:

Thanks for the suggestion,

My character is only wearing normal mod armor, no Chastity bra or belt.

Not child flagged (unless I have misunderstanding on nasty anims).

Recheck my SexLab and everything looks fine.

player.placeatime result syntax error at "placeatime"(unknown variable).

Not sure what Zaz furniture bug is, what does it look like?

Its a fnis problem, script is run fine

since you arent getting any anims its either you didnt run fnis or maybe have roo many animations and fail to add new

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Its a fnis problem, script is run fine

since you arent getting any anims its either you didnt run fnis or maybe have roo many animations and fail to add new

Just removed half of my animation and reran fnis, still does not work XD. Is there anyway to confirmed the animation in MME is added?

PS: When I am running fnis there is no anim list scanned from MME, maybe that is the problem?

17 minutes ago, icefox137 said:

Just removed half of my animation and reran fnis, still does not work XD. Is there anyway to confirmed the animation in MME is added?

PS: When I am running fnis there is no anim list scanned from MME, maybe that is the problem?

maybe

reinstall MME?

1 hour ago, Stryker1177 said:

Just curious if anyone know's of a house mod that has Milk Pumps in it like the The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home (works LE/SE, not sure about test version) - Player home/dungeon with milk pumps? The dungeon is really nice but I can't get more than four NPC's in there before I run out of available resources CTD.

There's a demo of an Orc Cave that has milk pumps, a quest in Sexlab Stories Devious that has a farm, and an add-on for Campfires that allows you to place milk pumps when camping.

Or you could just use Jaxonz's Positioner, and place milk pumps wherever you want.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

I cannot recommend the Positioner enough. The cave is bare-bones, I'm not entirely sure the farm has full milk-pumps (and even then, after a certian point in the relevant quest) and I know nothing about Campfires whatsoever.

45 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

There's a demo of an Orc Cave that has milk pumps, a quest in Sexlab Stories Devious that has a farm, and an add-on for Campfires that allows you to place milk pumps when camping.

Or you could just use Jaxonz's Positioner, and place milk pumps wherever you want.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

I cannot recommend the Positioner enough. The cave is bare-bones, I'm not entirely sure the farm has full milk-pumps (and even then, after a certian point in the relevant quest) and I know nothing about Campfires whatsoever.

Cool Thanks. I'm not wild about using any of Jaxomz's mod's. I had them corrupt my saved game before and haven't used them since. I don't know if the positioner is corruptive or not but  I don't think so.  I haven't used it in a long while. Don't have a need for it.

Do you have link to the Orc Cave demo. I have looked for it but haven't been able to find it or which camp it is. Is it included in MME?

38 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Cool Thanks. I'm not wild about using any of Jaxomz's mod's. I had them corrupt my saved game before and haven't used them since. I don't know if the positioner is corruptive or not but  I don't think so.  I haven't used it in a long while. Don't have a need for it.

Do you have link to the Orc Cave demo. I have looked for it but haven't been able to find it or which camp it is. Is it included in MME?

Oh, it was uploaded to this thread ages ago. I could go digging for it, but I downloaded it myself so here you go.

MME Orc Demo.7z

It's pretty bare-bones, just a cave at the back of an abandoned Orc outpost with a couple of pumping stations, but better then nothing, I guess?

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

maybe

reinstall MME?

Thanks for the help I fixed it, I manually add animation into the folder instead of installing it through MO. Then fnis can detect the animation from MME then there is another problem. XD When I do consistence check at fnis there are part of animation duplicate with MME and ZAZ.

i keep getting when using the notification keybind "akaactor is not a milkmaid" when i know they are (MCM tells me so, and i get standard notifications), also i seem to no longer get the can you milk me option. (happened after vortex forgot my plugins existed)

also is this mod compatible with sacrosanct vampires, and is there flower girls or jug patch so i can use the full version of this mod?