45 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

@Ed86

Having some problems getting mobile milking to work, have equipped the milking cuirass and put milking to auto but it always uses the standing in place animation.

standing in place animation?

mobile milking animations dont play only on horse or while in combat, you might want to disable them in milking settings

11 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

standing in place animation?

mobile milking animations dont play only on horse or while in combat, you might want to disable them in milking settings

Standing in place  = the standard animation that activates when using the milking cuirass.

But what you are saying is that mobile milking only works in combat and when riding a horse?

13 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

Standing in place  = the standard animation that activates when using the milking cuirass.

But what you are saying is that mobile milking only works in combat and when riding a horse?

no, other way around, it works always, just in combat you dont get locked in animation, and can still fight while being milked

4 minutes ago, Jeddaven said:

Is there a specific body I should be using for breast growth and the like?

Edit: I'm using the SSE version

it should have breast nodes

probably anything that have some kind of physics will work

I have a quick question regarding the hdt physics not playing on the MilkModNEW:

I have just made a clean save and wiped everything on my skyrim and updated all of my mods. Usually, when I start up the milk mod I toggle the HDT physic effects. It doesn't seem to be going through and I'm curious how I could try to get it working again. I ran FNIS and Bodyslide, and I use hdt physics extensions, CBBE, and XP32 Skeleton Extended. Any advice for getting it working again?

Edit:

Nevermind I think I forgot I need to install the rig due to the new update!

Hey @Ed86 ! Great work on those updates. Came here this one to make a suggestion and if you can consider it, great!

Would you be willing to add other slots to the Armor Management section? For roleplaying purposes I'd like to have the EC+ effect on but not on the Slot 32 Armor. If I could tag the effect on another slot (like one of the misc ones not already used by the vanilla game) that'd be great.

I'll understand if you'd rather not do it for whatever reason though ?

13 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Hey @Ed86 ! Great work on those updates. Came here this one to make a suggestion and if you can consider it, great!

Would you be willing to add other slots to the Armor Management section? For roleplaying purposes I'd like to have the EC+ effect on but not on the Slot 32 Armor. If I could tag the effect on another slot (like one of the misc ones not already used by the vanilla game) that'd be great.

I'll understand if you'd rather not do it for whatever reason though ?

well i dont really want to redesign whole armor system and scanning all slots in not performance friendly, im not even sure if it can fit in mcm with limited space left

On 1/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, botticelli said:

Had to install Skyrim on a new computer as the old one crashed away. Now it seems to work again, except... MME milk stored in milk maid resets back to 1 every hour. Any idea what's causing this?

you probably need to use cleansaver(dont remember how its called) to remove old scripts from save

7 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Is possible to add a corruption in which the female character get addicted expose to some mystical object.

hentai.org but instead of red kryptonite it would be a soul gem or some kind

I guess you could make a mod with item (some jewelery or DD item) that would increase character milkingtimes variable every  few hours and trigger level up event

21 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Is possible to add a corruption in which the female character get addicted expose to some mystical object.

hentai.org but instead of red kryptonite it would be a soul gem or some kind

For the actual corruption aspect, I recommend Being a Cow, an add-on for Economy that adds physical transformations and questlines for being enslaved.

I personally am not familiar with this mod, so I can't give a proper summary of what to expect, but you could probably equip some necklace/collar/whatever and pretend that it's controlling your character while playing around with this mod, and that should do most of what your source pictured.

If you wanted to focus more on the birthing aspect, you might be able to set something up with Estrus Chaurus+, though that probably won't do since we don't have an animation for Chaurus breastfeeding, which would be vital for this kind of use.

39 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

For the actual corruption aspect, I recommend Being a Cow, an add-on for Economy that adds physical transformations and questlines for being enslaved.

I personally am not familiar with this mod, so I can't give a proper summary of what to expect, but you could probably equip some necklace/collar/whatever and pretend that it's controlling your character while playing around with this mod, and that should do most of what your source pictured.

If you wanted to focus more on the birthing aspect, you might be able to set something up with Estrus Chaurus+, though that probably won't do since we don't have an animation for Chaurus breastfeeding, which would be vital for this kind of use.

I have both mods actually.  Was hoping it could be scripted pretending is not my thing oh well didn't hurt to ask you

On 1/10/2019 at 6:22 AM, Chroom22 said:

If there was I wouldn't know. I haven't touched them in the MCM. What would have to happen for this to occur?

Look in the SLIF setting for something called "reverse scaling" for the particular nodes you're having an issue with.

Found a bug I think. Was trying to figure out why my PC milk maid had yet to level up. Found out that while the curaiss being on during orgasm does collect the milk correctly, it also resets the times milked count to 1. Milking via pump or curaiss still works just fine and adds to the count like it should, and the total milked for Maid Mastery is correct and doesn't reset, just the Milkmaid times milked.

15 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Found a bug I think. Was trying to figure out why my PC milk maid had yet to level up. Found out that while the curaiss being on during orgasm does collect the milk correctly, it also resets the times milked count to 1. Milking via pump or curaiss still works just fine and adds to the count like it should, and the total milked for Maid Mastery is correct and doesn't reset, just the Milkmaid times milked.

fixed

MilkPlayerLoadGame.7z