1 hour ago, RedPassenger said:

If I install Soulgem oven before MME I get everything working but no MME MCM. If install MME first I can get the MCM to show up and work, but if I then install Soulgem Oven after the game CTD on load. HELP

Did you download the SGO3 script fixes from somewhere in that thread? It fixed a lot of instabilities for me, including the soul gems not spawning correctly.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, akira4282 said:

Sometimes through your mod, my character's breast regrow for one breast not a both, can you fix it?

When I even though unchecked breast visual only one breast become to normal size.

I use only 20~30 mods 

mod scales both breasts, so ... idk , fix your mods, body?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

no

some people tried and failed

i can see what you did to get it, you basically doubled the body in the outfit studio (maybe) and then shrunk it . not sure how to do this effectively as i could only affect top pair with any good results, when i tried the bottom by conforming all i got steps. so tutorial on how you made your body so we can take our own female body.nif and overwrite the .nif files accordingly, or different versions like small average uge.

@twillinator1

There's a Revamped version of the multibreasts floating around that can be used correctly with bodyslide.

Multibreast Bodyslide Revamped.7z

I couldn't find the original source, apologies, but I did find a couple of other options.

I found a thread that has their own version, but it's only the octo set, and can only bodyslide the top row. I'll link it on request.

I also found a version for UUNP, but it's only the quad version, and testing shows you can only bodyslide the lower pair, so... I'll want a decent reason to link it on request.

...Again, apologies for losing track of where I got the first one from. I'd source it if I could, but I can't...

First thanks for making such an awesome mod!

I enjoy everything so far and encountered a problem which probably not related to the mod but can't find any answer

After I finish the dawn guard DLC, I made serana into milkmaid

For lydia, if I tell her to use the milk pump, wait the animation start, press 'tab', she will stay on the machine.

however, whenever I command serana to use milk pump, and even the animation start, I press 'tab', she stops using it.

In a word, the command to serana will be interrupted by quitting command mod.

I can do nothing but waiting while she's been milked.

Anyone ever had the same issue?

3 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I am sorry if that has been asked before.

But where is the Sexlab Event Hook option? I desperately want to deactivate it but I cannot find it. :( Thanks for your help.

you can remove sexlab hooks from MilkPlayerLoadGame script

Hello all,

I have a baby item from being female mod and he keep drinking milk. I think he drank all the milk i had cause my character wont generates any milk now, it is always at Zero....

is it normal or is it a bug ?

How can i fix it ? thanks guys

5 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello all,

I have a baby item from being female mod and he keep drinking milk. I think he drank all the milk i had cause my character wont generates any milk now, it is always at Zero....

is it normal or is it a bug ?

How can i fix it ? thanks guys

Get pregnant again or drink lactacid

How this "MME Breasts" debuf calculate weight?  I mean: my character have 0.70 milk  and this debuff tell me that breasts weight 7 pounds  but 1 pound = 0.45 kg so it;s 3.15 kg but how? and in the same time I have also buff "well millked breast" which actually increase my carry weight by 6 pounds .
When milk was at 0 and my character doesn't have any buff or debuff I had 420 carry weight but now with 0.70 milk i have 413 carry weight.

1 hour ago, Brittany11101 said:

How this "MME Breasts" debuf calculate weight?  I mean: my character have 0.70 milk  and this debuff tell me that breasts weight 7 pounds  but 1 pound = 0.45 kg so it;s 3.15 kg but how? and in the same time I have also buff "well millked breast" which actually increase my carry weight by 6 pounds .
When milk was at 0 and my character doesn't have any buff or debuff I had 420 carry weight but now with 0.70 milk i have 413 carry weight.

BreastRows * Math.pow( 2, BreastsSize) * (1+Weight)

Ok so I have a 1,000,000th question on Breast Scaling. 

It "works" for me but It just looks very weird and torpedo-ey

I use an HDT UUNP body that I use Racemenu 2.0 sliders to make the body I want.

So when MME scales my character's breasts, it's using another scaling technique other than Racemenu

For Example, on RaceMenu I have my character's breast size set to 1.2, I can have whatever value in MME like 9.0 -25.0, the scale on RaceMenu doesn't adjust and remains at 1.2, but like I said before the breasts still do scale, they just look really weird. 

What I'm trying to ask is, how can I make it so MME adjusts my RaceMenu sliders instead of using another technique?

I hope that made sense lol

thanks again Ed for this mod!

1 hour ago, Jay1646 said:

Ok so I have a 1,000,000th question on Breast Scaling. 

It "works" for me but It just looks very weird and torpedo-ey

I use an HDT UUNP body that I use Racemenu 2.0 sliders to make the body I want.

So when MME scales my character's breasts, it's using another scaling technique other than Racemenu

For Example, on RaceMenu I have my character's breast size set to 1.2, I can have whatever value in MME like 9.0 -25.0, the scale on RaceMenu doesn't adjust and remains at 1.2, but like I said before the breasts still do scale, they just look really weird. 

What I'm trying to ask is, how can I make it so MME adjusts my RaceMenu sliders instead of using another technique?

I hope that made sense lol

thanks again Ed for this mod!

either change MME scaling method(which involves rewriting few scripts), or use SLIF

Hey guys, I'm so green to all of this Ed86 recommended Inflation Network for Breast Scailing

I'm trying to get it so that my character's breasts inflate/deflate with my Racemenu Values I have set (I use RM to modify my character's body)

How do I go about this? What do I need to enable/disable in Both MME and SLIF to get this to work?

I've played around with SLIF, but I have 0 idea what I'm doing.

16 minutes ago, Jay1646 said:

Hey guys, I'm so green to all of this Ed86 recommended Inflation Network for Breast Scailing

I'm trying to get it so that my character's breasts inflate/deflate with my Racemenu Values I have set (I use RM to modify my character's body)

How do I go about this? What do I need to enable/disable in Both MME and SLIF to get this to work?

I've played around with SLIF, but I have 0 idea what I'm doing.

I know SLIF can get a little confusing, but for me the way things worked the best is when I didn't do a lot of tinkering in the MCM and let it do its thing.  Is MME the only mod you have that changes the body?  As for getting it to work, SLIF will work directly with MME you really don't need to do anything.  I have several mods that make changes, so it is hard for me to say what settings will give you the desired result.  

5 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I know SLIF can get a little confusing, but for me the way things worked the best is when I didn't do a lot of tinkering in the MCM and let it do its thing.  Is MME the only mod you have that changes the body?  

I mean I have Racemenu and Hentai Pregnancy, and that's it

but my character isn't pregnant so that's not affecting her body.

I just remember an older version of MME used two different ways of managing scaling, now it only uses 1 and it makes my character's breasts look really ugly when inflated

4 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

I mean I have Racemenu and Hentai Pregnancy, and that's it

but my character isn't pregnant so that's not affecting her body.

I just remember an older version of MME used two different ways of managing scaling, now it only uses 1 and it makes my character's breasts look really ugly when inflated

Understood, I think I just read you were using UUNP, so here are just a couple of things you can try if no one else chimes in with a good solution.  I am using SSE so sorry if something is not applicable.  I think MME has a option for the scaling to be Volumetric or something like that, worth a try.  There is also a very good mod out there called ABBA and it scales the breasts and nipples according to arousal.  This might not be what you are looking for but it uses a handful of sliders from Racemenu that you may be able to use to "tweek" or counter the affects of MME that you don't like. They will work side by side in SLIF just make sure you are set for scaling "Average" in SLIF.  So now that I have probably totally confused you.... what I mean is MME will continue to work just as before, but when the breast is beginning to look torpedo ish, the melons slider in ABBA might round it out a bit. 

18 hours ago, nufndash said:

Understood, I think I just read you were using UUNP, so here are just a couple of things you can try if no one else chimes in with a good solution.  I am using SSE so sorry if something is not applicable.  I think MME has a option for the scaling to be Volumetric or something like that, worth a try.  There is also a very good mod out there called ABBA and it scales the breasts and nipples according to arousal.  This might not be what you are looking for but it uses a handful of sliders from Racemenu that you may be able to use to "tweek" or counter the affects of MME that you don't like. They will work side by side in SLIF just make sure you are set for scaling "Average" in SLIF.  So now that I have probably totally confused you.... what I mean is MME will continue to work just as before, but when the breast is beginning to look torpedo ish, the melons slider in ABBA might round it out a bit. 

I tried it out and like it very much. Thanks for letting me know about that mod!

Ok I have one more question and I'll stop bothering everyone.

Where can I find the NPC comments in the Creation kit? Edit- nevermind I found it!