26 minutes ago, Dragonbaron said:

Yes, i'm using bodyslide, i'm currently using CBBE with HDT and all armors have been through bodyslide now. Not only that but now my character just wont make any milk. What the hell am i screwing up? 

Wait, your character isn't making any milk at all?

...That's actually good, it means the problem will be easier to find (I think).

Tell me where it stops working: you drink lactacid, agree to become a milkmaid when prompted, wait over time to produce milk (or chug twenty-five lactacids if you're impatient and/or have a pregnancy fetish) then climb into a milk pump and have your milk drained.

That's what's supposed to happen, so where does your experience stop?

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Wait, your character isn't making any milk at all?

...That's actually good, it means the problem will be easier to find (I think).

Tell me where it stops working: you drink lactacid, agree to become a milkmaid when prompted, wait over time to produce milk (or chug twenty-five lactacids if you're impatient and/or have a pregnancy fetish) then climb into a milk pump and have your milk drained.

That's what's supposed to happen, so where does your experience stop?

well turns out my character now has to drink lactacid for it to start the process of making milk (strange since i recall it not needing to do that before but my memory is utter shit so i might be wrong.) basically it's drink, wait, get milked and the end.

EDIT: AND NOW THE MILKMAID LEVEL WONT GO TO LEVEL 1. WHAT 

14 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

well turns out my character now has to drink lactacid for it to start the process of making milk (strange since i recall it not needing to do that before but my memory is utter shit so i might be wrong.) basically it's drink, wait, get milked and the end.

EDIT: AND NOW THE MILKMAID LEVEL WONT GO TO LEVEL 1. WHAT 

Relax, there's an MCM menu for that.

Under the 'Debug' tab, you can enable debug settings, which will let you manually adjust silly things like milkmaid levels if you're impatient or are bugged.

In the first MCM menu, there's also an option to change the difficulty level of milkmaid levels, IE, how many times someone needs to be milked to level up.

If I remember correctly (and it's been a while, take these as a rough guess) easy is ten milkings, medium is fifty, and hard is a hundred for the first upgrade, and they just scale up from there.

Note that there is a bug wherein you lower the difficulty level after having been milked more times then the new limit, which will get the level stuck until manually fixed with the milkmaid debug menu.

So random question. If it has been asked, I am sorry but i went through quite a few pages and searched it up. Feel dumb for asking but im getting the 'MME incorrect load order: sandbox patch should go after milkpumps'. Problem is, I went to the plugins and did that but it keeps saying the same thing. Do I just remove and reinstall so i don't keep getting that or just ignore it since I put sandbox patch after milkpumps?

11 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Relax, there's an MCM menu for that.

Under the 'Debug' tab, you can enable debug settings, which will let you manually adjust silly things like milkmaid levels if you're impatient or are bugged.

In the first MCM menu, there's also an option to change the difficulty level of milkmaid levels, IE, how many times someone needs to be milked to level up.

If I remember correctly (and it's been a while, take these as a rough guess) easy is ten milkings, medium is fifty, and hard is a hundred for the first upgrade, and they just scale up from there.

Note that there is a bug wherein you lower the difficulty level after having been milked more times then the new limit, which will get the level stuck until manually fixed with the milkmaid debug menu.

Yea, i noticed it last night. Still does not explain the lack of growing breasts however. 

7 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

Yea, i noticed it last night. Still does not explain the lack of growing breasts however. 

Keep in mind, that breast growth is actually quite slow in this mod. It's only .05 per unit of milk, and .07 per milkmaid level by default.

On top of that, milk generation is rather slow for fresh milkmaids, taking several in-game hours to get a single unit of milk. It is possible your install is working correctly, but it's just so slow you aren't noticing it.

There's a number of ways to bypass the wait. I recommend using MME's debug menu to artificially inflate your character's breasts into bean bag chairs, just to make sure the mod has access to your character's breast size.

If that doesn't work, well... either some other mod is preventing MME from doing its job, something was installed/loaded out-of-order, or your Skyrim install is just doesn't like MME because it is haunted by the ghost of 'it just works.' ...Shut up, that can totally happen.

In any of those cases, I apologize for being of no further help. I have no idea what mods may or may not conflict with MME, what the rules are for the load order, or the number of a competent exorcist. I've tried my best, but all I can recommend going forward is to strip out mods until it works, then adding them back in until it breaks again.

I've used this mod, in it's many updates, for some years, now. Generally, I've not had any serious problems.

Today, I installed another mod to my list: "I need" an immersion mod suggested right on the description page of MME. My MME installation properly notified me in the MCM that "I Need" was installed in my profile and it was followed by an unchecked line telling me that I don't have the "I Need" compatibility patch for MME. 

Being a diligent, if elderly player of Skyrim, I immediately came to LL to find the "I Need" patch. So, Where is it? (as an aside, you really don't want search the LL forums for the phrase "I Need" unless you want to search through 6,500+ postings.)

46 minutes ago, Slickjack said:

I've used this mod, in it's many updates, for some years, now. Generally, I've not had any serious problems.

Today, I installed another mod to my list: "I need" an immersion mod suggested right on the description page of MME. My MME installation properly notified me in the MCM that "I Need" was installed in my profile and it was followed by an unchecked line telling me that I don't have the "I Need" compatibility patch for MME. 

Being a diligent, if elderly player of Skyrim, I immediately came to LL to find the "I Need" patch. So, Where is it? (as an aside, you really don't want search the LL forums for the phrase "I Need" unless you want to search through 6,500+ postings.)

reinstall  mme, with ineed option

2 hours ago, TheDalbak18 said:

I have no dialogue to feed the lactacid to my milk maid. I milked her one time by using milk pump and thats all.

The MME Dialogue option for feeding lactacid is the same file as the one that makes a milkmaid in the first place, behind the 'Hey there!' prompt.

The person you're speaking to must be a milkmaid and specifically NOT a milkslave, and you must have lactacid in your inventory for the option to appear.

I assume your comment about the milk pump means you cannot figure out any other way to milk someone, yes? Well, there are a pair of debug spells that can be used along with the milking curiass (or any chest armor you've told the mod to treat as such) that can be used to milk yourself/someone else on the go.

There are also mods that add armors that the mod will treat as symbiotic/parasitic armors, which will automatically feed lactacid and milk wearers, and options to designate any chest piece as such (Don't ask me the difference between the two, I'm not fully sure). Links to those mods can be found on the main page.

The Jugs mod also causes sexlab breastfeeding scenes to milk receivers, and adds dialogue to initiate such scenes, link can also be found on the main page.

Q: Can’t make follower milkmaid
A: At start you have only 1 slot for Milkmaids, you gain more as you progress.
A: You need to be close to npc when you make Milkmaids. 

so about the first one... I still got the pop up window says "do you want make XXX a milkmaid" after I ask a follower to use the device even if i have no more milkmaid slot, is this normal? This means I had made the follower as a milkmaid or not? A little confused.

7 hours ago, jinougaf said:

Q: Can’t make follower milkmaid
A: At start you have only 1 slot for Milkmaids, you gain more as you progress.
A: You need to be close to npc when you make Milkmaids. 

so about the first one... I still got the pop up window says "do you want make XXX a milkmaid" after I ask a follower to use the device even if i have no more milkmaid slot, is this normal? This means I had made the follower as a milkmaid or not? A little confused.

Yes, that is normal. There is no check that disables that prompt if you are unable to create milkmaids for whatever reason.

Selecting yes will not make a new milkmaid, nor will it create a milkslave, nothing will happen. If you put that follower in the machine again (or feed them lactacid) you will be asked again, and pressing yes will still have no effect.

• 2 weeks later...

So am using the required mods this says however am unable to get breast scaling to work(naked or with anything on). Any idea how to fix? The skeleton mod is loaded before MME if that matters. As well as cbbc (I hope that's close enough) and yes I am using bodyslide

On 3/21/2019 at 2:58 PM, northrend said:

So am using the required mods this says however am unable to get breast scaling to work(naked or with anything on). Any idea how to fix? The skeleton mod is loaded before MME if that matters. As well as cbbc (I hope that's close enough) and yes I am using bodyslide

...I have the strangest feeling of deja vu.

Doesn't matter. You've done all the obvious things to try when something's not working, yes? Checking the MCM menu for any value:stupid=1? Checking for conflicts with other mods? Not playing as a beast, because the base CBBE mod doesn't replace Argonian or Kajit bodies?

14 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Can someone tell me why milking is very slow even though i've set it at 1 second? Everything else in the game works great. Only the milking itself is just very slow. It worked fine before.

you have some mod that overloaded papyrus engine, so it runs slow, and setting it to 1 second wont make it any faster

I had a fun weekend testing fertility spells (thanks for the modifier, Ed!). They all seemed to be working fine, and then suddenly, no one is getting pregnant.

I know there's a fifty slot limit, but my breeding stock is just around 25. Do soul gem pregnacies take a slot of each gem? I'm trying to work out if the problem is at my end or not

[edit]

Meant to post this to the Hentai Pregnancy thread. Oh well...

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

I had a fun weekend testing fertility spells (thanks for the modifier, Ed!). They all seemed to be working fine, and then suddenly, no one is getting pregnant.

I know there's a fifty slot limit, but my breeding stock is just around 25. Do soul gem pregnacies take a slot of each gem? I'm trying to work out if the problem is at my end or not

no

40 minutes ago, TKSlander said:

Hey. Really sorry if this has been brought up before, but i haven't seen it. I'm having some trouble with the "Nursing Living armor" Debuff not going away after getting the armor off and it stops my character from getting milked. 

is it player character, is it milkmaid?