15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

equip/unequip armor

Already done and doesn't seem to work. It lets me equip the Milking Cuirass but I still get the message saying the character cannot be milked because of the debuff. I have also used the console to delete everything in the inventory just to see if that changes anything, which it doesn't and i also cannot dispel the debuff. I'm pretty sure the living armor was the tentacle parasite event from Cursed Loot, but i could be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, TKSlander said:

Already done and doesn't seem to work. It lets me equip the Milking Cuirass but I still get the message saying the character cannot be milked because of the debuff. I have also used the console to delete everything in the inventory just to see if that changes anything, which it doesn't and i also cannot dispel the debuff. I'm pretty sure the living armor was the tentacle parasite event from Cursed Loot, but i could be wrong. 

use spriggan armor? the one that gave you this debuff

or manually dispel that debuff

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Did try to use some other living armors on the character and then removing them, which didn't work either. Though after trying to dispel it with the console a few times it finally worked.

Thank you. Also, love your mods

Edit: Oops, i was wrong. The debuff/spell effect is gone, but when trying to milk the character, i still get the message saying she cannot be milked because she is a host for living armor

8 hours ago, TKSlander said:

Did try to use some other living armors on the character and then removing them, which didn't work either. Though after trying to dispel it with the console a few times it finally worked.

Thank you. Also, love your mods

Edit: Oops, i was wrong. The debuff/spell effect is gone, but when trying to milk the character, i still get the message saying she cannot be milked because she is a host for living armor

If memory serves, in the Debug Milkmaid menu, there are toggles for all the MME spells. Find the one that shouldn't be switched on, and turn it off.

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

I have been having a problem with DCL lately where the device is not in the inventory but appears visually and has the effect.  This might be a similar problem.  Try taking everything you want to keep from the follower go to console and select the follower then resurrect.  It's the only thing I have found that works.

5 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

I’ve been wondering if there are any house mods that support MME, i.e. milking stations.

Other then the included milk barns, that one part of a single quest in Sexlab Stories Devious, that one Orc Cave demo floating around, and I think an add-on for some Campfire mod?

I cannot recommend Jaxonz's Positioner to you hard enough. Hell, I'd call it essential for anyone using this mod for more then a fun add-on.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

...Honestly, I'd call it essential for most things. The amount of bugs I've outright negated by moving myself through the right wall...

13 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Other then the included milk barns, that one part of a single quest in Sexlab Stories Devious, that one Orc Cave demo floating around, and I think an add-on for some Campfire mod?

I cannot recommend Jaxonz's Positioner to you hard enough. Hell, I'd call it essential for anyone using this mod for more then a fun add-on.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

...Honestly, I'd call it essential for most things. The amount of bugs I've outright negated by moving myself through the right wall...

Sweet, just read the description of the mod and I think this is perfect for me. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, TrinityGaming0098 said:

yes. why?

Because its 1st Reason animations dont work.

2nd is you didnot install fnis Or dependencies correctly

3rd is your skyrims os fuckt its time to reinstall it

1 hour ago, TrinityGaming0098 said:

yes. why?

They asked why, I'm going to answer.

FNIS is what allows mods to add new animations to Skyrim. Every mod with custom animations requires it, it's one of those central framework mods that everything else needs.

It's so important, in fact, that FNIS recommends you run it every time you install or remove a mod that uses it. If you haven't run FNIS since you installed MME... Do it.

Not running FNIS when installing new mods will cause their animations not to work. Not running FNIS after uninstalling will cause crashes.

If animations are ever bugging out, first thing you do is re-run FNIS, just to be sure.

Second thing is re-read the whole mod page for all the dependencies, specific install instructions, and required load orders, then reading all of the dependencies pages too, because they often also demand their own dependencies.

Hi, i'm glad you brought back suction cups but they don't seem to be animated anymore. During install the description said something about "outdated, use XPMSE rig instead" but i couldn't find any option for that XPMSE rig mentioned. Did you possibly forget to re-add that in the fomod installer or is that on purpose?

41 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hi, i'm glad you brought back suction cups but they don't seem to be animated anymore. During install the description said something about "outdated, use XPMSE rig instead" but i couldn't find any option for that XPMSE rig mentioned. Did you possibly forget to re-add that in the fomod installer or is that on purpose?

they dont work/ never worked with hdt

you need bbp skeleton rig/body

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

they don't work/ never worked with hdt

you need bbp skeleton rig/body

I know there might not be a mod that does this yet and if you try and make a mod out of this it might be hard but could there be a mod where it has both the HDT and BBP files in it and it keeps them separate and there is a MCM switch in the game, but maybe it has to fade out to load and load only at certain times? The mod file would have both HDT and BBP in it but make one ESM and the other ESP? Do I have the right idea and or but I have to think about it more or if it's confusing to you do I need to repeat it a different way?

2 hours ago, Mewfii said:

I know there might not be a mod that does this yet and if you try and make a mod out of this it might be hard but could there be a mod where it has both the HDT and BBP files in it and it keeps them separate and there is a MCM switch in the game, but maybe it has to fade out to load and load only at certain times? The mod file would have both HDT and BBP in it but make one ESM and the other ESP? Do I have the right idea and or but I have to think about it more or if it's confusing to you do I need to repeat it a different way?

ive tried making rings with disabled hdt, but it didnt work