On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:30 PM, fishburger67 said:

You have to complete the main quest first and have a real follower with you (i.e. a hireling) that is in the CurrentFollowerFaction.

Hmm, I must be doing something wrong. I completed the main quest. I visit Vernor with only Jenassa. The Sex Slaves MCM says that I have one follower. And Vernor only has the one dialogue option to buy one of the slaves at the back. Is there a console command that I can use to force Vernor's dialogue option?

16 hours ago, windzone said:

Hmm, I must be doing something wrong. I completed the main quest. I visit Vernor with only Jenassa. The Sex Slaves MCM says that I have one follower. And Vernor only has the one dialogue option to buy one of the slaves at the back. Is there a console command that I can use to force Vernor's dialogue option?

No command you can use.   Do sqv on MiaFindCaptives.  It must be complete.  Also, do sqv on MiaVernorDialog.  FollowerCount_var must be >= 1

If these are true, you should have the dialog option:

"Vern, can you make a sex slave out of one of my followers?" or:

Vern, can you make a slave out of my follower? if you have only one.

13 hours ago, pamsky said:

Well it has to be fishburger67 cause those animations were made by professionals like you friend leito and others good ones.

About packing and distributing those animations im afraid to do it due to they are not mine, of course all almost all of them are from modders resources but i haven't any worries about that cause at the begginig it was only for my own... well I think i can do it again and pay atention to where it came from and make sure it has no problem to post it.

You know what if you agree i can send you this new pack and perhaps you could make what you have proposed, cause i have no idea what are you talking about.

Anyway i would like to thank you, you were the first to answer me, i do not have much attencion from no one, so, it means a lot.

Thank you! Really!

Way to busy right now.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Way to busy right now.

No problem man, thanks!

I would prefer you working in  SexLab Sex Slaves  (I love it!) and other sexlab framework mods that i know you do contribute to it, than losing your time with such no needed mod like this.

I'm waiting for your next update "ooooh can't wait... i'm so excited" lol. 

Thanks anyway, good luck brother, i will follow your work carefully.

I will keep my eyes here, maybe i can help your support topic, because i do know your questlines from the begging to the end.

Just a sugestion perhaps you could add a diferent way to getrid o Tzollaman and his group without have to torture Vess, i would prefer to kill her and go after the bad guys by my self.

I don't care about putting Mia to training, she deserves it, i do like to hit Jenn and the others amazing sexslaves you created (perhaps it would be more accurate to call them in love lovely mazochists sexaddicted) cause they like when we do that. but when adding new followers to it i preffer to use addfac then put them to the trainning.

You are the boss just a sugestion, your mod is bigger than me and you only!

Thanks for your kindness all atention wasted with me, i'm going to delete my off-toppic posts here and i hope you do the same, anyone else would be mad about some one doing that, i'm going to let this one and the first one cause it was expressing my admiration for your work.

1 hour ago, pamsky said:

No problem man, thanks!

I would prefer you working in  SexLab Sex Slaves  (I love it!) and other sexlab framework mods that i know you do contribute to it, than losing your time with such no needed mod like this.

I'm waiting for your next update "ooooh can't wait... i'm so excited" lol. 

Thanks anyway, good luck brother, i will follow your work carefully.

I will keep my eyes here, maybe i can help your support topic, because i do know your questlines from the begging to the end.

Just a sugestion perhaps you could add a diferent way to getrid o Tzollaman and his group without have to torture Vess, i would prefer to kill her and go after the bad guys by my self.

I don't care about putting Mia to training, she deserves it, i do like to hit Jenn and the others amazing sexslaves you created (perhaps it would be more accurate to call them in love lovely mazochists sexaddicted) cause they like when we do that. but when adding new followers to it i preffer to use addfac then put them to the trainning.

You are the boss just a sugestion, your mod is bigger than me and you only!

Thanks for your kindness all atention wasted with me, i'm going to delete my off-toppic posts here and i hope you do the same, anyone else would be mad about some one doing that, i'm going to let this one and the first one cause it was expressing my admiration for your work.

I agree with the Tz part.  Originally, you killed the bandit boss, found a note and went straight to the castle.  I may do that again in the Flower Girls port.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How does the system with Andrew works exactly? Sex only gets about 3%, does fighting and traveling gets more?

It depends entirely on what level you are on.  Early levels advance by giving him booze he likes as well as other things like frequent sex, traveling with him, etc..  Later stages only advance when a specific quest is completed.

Don't try to advance too fast.  You'll spoil it for yourself.  Andrew should be your lifelong companion.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Something with the bunny tail quest went wrong. I reached lvl 4 without getting the quest, and now Andrew wants the player to wear it. I had to say that i forgot it and he gave me one.

Once again, read the trouble shooting page.  I spent a lot of time answering all these questions there.

After the skoma session with Andrew i rejected him and he left. But the player can't jump anymore and she is walking through objects. Saving the game is impossible too. Stopping all animations with the sexlab menu or zaz didn't help. How can I regain controll?

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

After the skoma session with Andrew i rejected him and he left. But the player can't jump anymore and she is walking through objects. Saving the game is impossible too. Stopping all animations with the sexlab menu or zaz didn't help. How can I regain controll?

some things i was able to use in the past to regain control when i lost it (not from the same thing you lost it from though), so these may or may not work

1 - use ZAZ MCM to restore player controls

2 - use ZAZ MCM to force player to ai control, then use it to release player from ai control

3 - trigger a Sexlab animation, and let it play out normally

4 - use a crafting station (Arcane Enchanter, Alchemy Table, Blacksmith Anvil) and exit it

5 - use a mod so that it plays a scene that takes away controls then later returns it (example = CD Shop punishment scene)

hope one of these works for you (if you have not already tried them all)

On ١١‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٥ at 10:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

TroubleShooting

MiasLair is bug free (or at least 99.9% bug free). It is also reasonably compatible with most of the mods you use.

Open the spoiler below and see if your issue is listed there. If not, make sure you do not have an overloaded papyrus engine.

About 90% of the issues I deal with are due to papyrus overload, i.e. too many papyrus scripts running at the same time. MiasLair itself does not run any papyrus scripts on a regular basis. It does run papyrus scripts when you change from one cell to another if the MCM option is turned on. Beyond that, it runs some very small scripts (just like the vanilla game) to trigger animations and the like. However, if these scripts do not run (because other mods are taking up all the papyrus engine resources) the scenes fail. If you are having issues with MiasLair, you will almost certainly have issues with any scripted scenes in the vanilla game like the civil war and so on, so it is best to just fix them.

Here are some steps to follow.

1. Run your save through SaveTool.exe (because that is really easy) if that does not fix your problem
2. Examine your mod load and compare it against the list of known heavy papyrus mods you will find on our home page
3. Make and examine a papyrus log, details here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/
4. Learn how to use PDT and run your save through it. A good guide can be found around the middle of the page here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438
5. Visit Sacrema's Modding Guide thread and post your questions there if you have questions about one mod or another. Make a papyrus log and get a text file contain your mod load order before you post there because he will need those.

Here is some additional information from Aqqh if your papyrus log is showing Stack Dumps:

Reveal hidden contents

Generally there are two reasons:
- too many scripted mods installed - each scripted mod has some impact on script engine. But ofc some are impacting it lot more than others.

Check the list of stack dumps (from your papyrus log) for entries that happen especially often.
Keep in mind that once script engine gets overloaded all sort of scripts are getting dumped - even those that are not to blame.
On this list you will have both scripts that are victims of such dump and scripts that caused it.
best way to figure out which is to blame is to check which entry started the stuck dump and which happen especially often.

If some entry is coming from some mod it may indicate this mod is not working properly (for example it wasn't properly updated) or using it has a lot of impact on script engine (commonly referred as script heavy mods).
You may consider uninstalling that mod/ reinstalling it / cleaning your save from that mod then installing it again.
You may also try manually removing those scripts with save game cleaner.
Sacremas wrote a guide how to keep your papyrus engine healthy.

Some vanilla scripts can make a mess as well. There was one related to Master Restoration magic ritual quest (MGR06 script if i remember right).
Other one related to Dun Moss cavern quest. There are plenty more most likely.
For me if those started to make a mess for me i was just removing them with savecleaner - game would load them again (hopefully with better result)

In some cases stack dumps may be caused by sudden "burst" of papyrus activity
For example if you use some mod that has OnItemRemoved Event used to trigger something.
and you carry A LOT of items in your inventory
and then you will trigger the gas trap from Mia starting quest - which removes all items from your inventory
Then this event will react to each and every item that is removed from your inventory. So if you're carrying a lot of junk it will cause such sudden burst of papyrus activity.
That's why it is possible to get stack dumps when Archerone scene is starting - for example.
In this case simply remove some items from your inventory yourself (stash them in some container for example) before that RemoveAllItems script is triggered.

Another example if you got several mods with OnHit() Event and then your character would be taking a lot of hits (for example 3 vampires spamming drain life on you - that's 3 hits every second) it may cause similar burst and stack dumps.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Andrew.

Before we get started:

1.  Do not set SexSlAndrewState to 5.  It should only be set to a maximum of 4 depending on what quests you have finished.,  If you did the bunny tail quest (and it completed successfully), you will get the skooma quest next, but only if you are level 4.

2. You shouldn't normally have to do anything at all to have these quests run.  If you do, something is fucked up.   Do you have script overload?   Check your papyrus log for clues.

Make sure you have Andrew set as dominant in MCM.  If you have completed radiant quests for Sasha/Jenny, the quests for Andrew will not trigger.  If you have done the the radiant quests with Sasha/Jenny do the following in console (but only if you have completed the quests for Sasha/Jenny):

set SexSlBunnyTailCount to 0

set SexSlSlaveQuestRunning to 0

set SexSlGiftCount to 0

set SexSlAndrewState to 3

set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Then, go to a major city and start getting the food quests done. 

Make sure CurrentFollowerFaction on Andrew is >= 0

You can test this by targeting andrew in console mode and

getfactionrank 5c84e

As far as Andrew goes, after level 4, all advancement is done through radiant quests.

At level 3, you are ready for the bunny tail quest.  The requirements are:

SexSlaveQuestLastTime < currenttime

sexslslavequestrunning == 0

Andrew in CurrentFollowerFaction (5c84e) (target andrew in console mode and GetFactionRank 5c843)

Andrew love state (SexSlAndrewState) >= 3

2 food quests (SexSlGiftCount) >= 2

SexSlBunnyTailCount == 0

MiaFindBunnyTail is not running and not completed (sqv MiaFindBunnyTail)

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff is not running (sqv MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff)

If all these conditions are true, the quest will trigger when you enter a city (I use whiterun for testing).

At level 4, you should be ready for the skooma quest.  You should already have done at least 2 food quests and done the bunny tail quest.  If that is the case, and enough time has passed (4 game days by default), you should get the skooma quest the next time you visit a city.

One person with script overload had the bunny tail quest not complete correctly which fucks things up.  If you have done the bunny tail quest, you can find out if you had problems as follows:

At the conclusing of the bunnytaili quest (after you actually kill the boss and get it), the quest objective is to remove your armor and equip the bunny tail.  After you do that, a script fires and you bend over and there is a sex scene. 

If that did not happen, you have papyrus overload and the script was prevented from running.  Suggest you fix your load order by removing some of the heavier mods.

To find out if you have problems with the bunny tail quest:

do in console:

sqv MiaAndFindBunnyTail

and make sure the quest is completed.

Make sure you actually have the bunny tail and

getglobalvariable SexSlBunnyTailCount

returns 1

Make sure

getglobalvariable SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

returns 0

getfactionrank 5c84e

If you want things to go as fast as possible, make sure you have the quest frequency as low as possible (2 days is the lowest, 4 is the default).

After the Skooma quest:

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount

If it is 1, you should get the shield quest next. If it is 0, you should get the chastity belt quest next.

Assuming you need the chastity belt, the conditions are:

sexslandrewstate >= 5
sexslgiftcount >= 2
and none of the following quests are runninng:
MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff
MiaAndFindPonyTail
MiaAndFindChastityBelt
MiaAndFindShield

Do an SQV on all 4 quests above and make sure they are not running.

Also, Andrew must be in CurrentFollowerFaction, the radiant timer has expired (settable in MCM), SexSlSlaveQuestRunning==0. The radiant timer has exiped if:
getglobalvalue GameDaysPassed > getglobalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime

If all these conditions are true, you should be able to fast travel to whiterun and get the chastity belt quest.

If you already have the chastity belt, You should get the shield quest. It has the same conditions as above except that SexSlChastityBeltCount > 0 and SexslButtPlugCount > 0 (which it true from your above post).

CurrentFollowerFaction is 5c84e and as I recall, getfactionrank 0005C84E should return >= 0 after you have selected Andrew in the console.

Sometimes, when I am testing, I travel to whiterun and if I expect the quest to trigger and it does not, I go into Breezehome, wait a minute and then go out again and see if it triggers.

To get a radiant quest to trigger, you have to be outside in a major city.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Sasha and Jenny.

You must be outside in a major city.

Make sure you have Sasha and or Jenny as a follower by targeting them and then in console mode:

getfactionrank 5C84E

The result should be 0 or higher

sqv MiaFindButtPlug

sqv MiaFindBunnyTail

sqv MiaFindSlaveStuff

All these quests must be stopped (or not running in some way).  If you have one of them running, complete the quest before another will trigger.

getglovalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

The above must be 0.  If not, set it to 0

Andrew is Dominant in MCM menu must NOT be checked.

getglobalvalue SexSlButtPlugCount

Should be 1 after completing the butt plug quest.

If this value is 1, you should be able to get the food and bunnytail quests.  Otherwise, only the butt plug quest will trigger.

If all the above looks right and you want to cheat:

Reveal hidden contents

Go into Breezehome

set SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Exit breezehome and you should get a quest

Check this post for more info:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1648552

I don't get the letter from the courier to start the quest
If you don't get the letter from the courier the first time you visit a major city to start the quest, open the spoiler below. This should help you solve problems with the vanilla courier system.

Reveal hidden contents

I spent a few hours and researched the courier quest.  It is pretty simple.  The quest we are talking about is WICourier.  It is a radiant quest started when the player moves to a city.  For this quest to start, the following two globalvar need:

WIEventsEnabled == 1
WICourierItemCount > 0

query this in console with

getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled

etc

The other things that are required are the courier and the container the courier gets his stuff from.  Both of them are in the WICourierCell.  The courier himself is disabled by default, so if you coc to WICourierCell, he won't be there, but the container will.  The container is a barrel in the center of the room.

The courier is WICourierNPCRef WICourierNPC (Base) (00039F83)  Ref (00039FB7)

The container is WICourierContainerRef WICourierContainer (Base) 00039FB8

Sadly, you cannot coc to the cell and check the container because it is locked with no key, but you can at least verify that the container exists.  You can verify that the courier himself exists by

Start a new game with MiasLair in your load order and wait a few seconds for everything to settle down and all the mcm menus are loaded.

Cocing to the cell with:

coc WICourierCell

then

prid 00039FB7

enable

He should then come in to view near the barrel.

then

disable

then

If all that works and WIEventsEnabled == 1 and WICourierItemCount > 0 (MiasLair puts a note in the barrel at startup)

coc whiterunbanneredmare

then, walk outside and head for the gate.  The courier should meet you down there.  If not, I am stumped.

Try in console

sqv WICourier

It should be running.

Specific Issues

1. Boss Jorlan doesn't want to talk to me, said I should be alone, but I have no Followers, why was that?

A1: 

check in the console

help PlayerFollowerCount

if you're sure that you have no followers then try setting that value to 0.

2.  I am getting Stack Dumps in my papyrus script, how do I delete them

Reveal hidden contents

you cant just delete them.

it's some kind of script doing things that are overloading your script engine. Very likely more than one script.

- too many scripted mods installed - each scripted mod has some impact on script engine. But ofc some are impacting it lot more than others.

- you have at least one scripted mod that is not working as it should

Check the list of stack dumps for entries that happen especially often.

Keep in mind that once script engine gets overloaded all sort of scripts are getting dumped - even those that are not to blame.

On this list you will have both scripts that are victims of such dump and scripts that caused it.

best way to figure out which is to blame is to check which entry started the stuck dump and which happen especially often.

If some entry is coming from some mod it may indicate this mod is not working properly (for example it wasn't properly updated) or using it has a lot of impact on script engine (commonly referred as script heavy mods).

You may consider uninstalling that mod/ reinstalling it / cleaning your save from that mod then installing it again.

Some vanilla scripts can make a mess as well. There was one related to Master Restoration magic ritual quest (MGR06 script if i remember right).

For me if those started to make a mess for me i was just removing them with savecleaner - game would load them again (hopefully with better result)

For example if you use some mod that has OnItemRemoved Event used to trigger something.

and then you will trigger the gas trap from Mia starting quest - which removes all items from your inventory

Then this event will react to each and every item that is removed from your inventory. So if you're carrying a lot of junk it will cause such sudden burst of papyrus activity.

That's why it is possible to get stack dumps when Archerone scene is starting - for example.

In this case simply remove some items from your inventory yourself (stash them in some container for example) before that RemoveAllItems script is triggered.

Another example if you got several mods with OnHit() Event and then your character would be taking a lot of hits (for example 3 vampires spamming drain life on you - that's 3 hits every second) it may cause similar burst and stack dumps.

3.  I am having problems with the Archerone scene.

A3:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it. 

4.  I am having problems with Volkar scenes.

A4:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

5.  I am having problems with the Andrew Skooma scene.

A5:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

6.  After entering the gas trap I get a message "You dye, not enough followers".

A: You should have no followers, but the vanilla system thinks you do.  Check the MCM menu and make sure it says 0.  Vess should NOT be a follower at this point.

7.  My game runs really slow or I am having problems after I exit the gas trap scene and go down the stairs to kill archerone.

Check out this post

I finally found my issue a few mins ago when I decided to have one more go at getting this to work. It turns out that I had some Papyrus settings in my Skyrim.ini that were causing some issues. I had forgot about them because I added them so long ago. They make/made my game run much better with exception of this issue I've been having. Do you by any chance have the following [Papyrus] settings in your ini?

fUpdateBudgetMS=800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

If you have any of the above, the best choice is just to delete them all.  The first two are particularly crazy.  If you want to try and get better performance, try these:

Change to

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

You can also check out these ini recommendation here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

The recommendation is to remove them all (returning them to the default).  If you read the above in the papyrus section, this has been confirmed by a Skyrim developer.

Hmmm the bandit boss is not there

On ١١‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٥ at 10:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

TroubleShooting

MiasLair is bug free (or at least 99.9% bug free). It is also reasonably compatible with most of the mods you use.

Open the spoiler below and see if your issue is listed there. If not, make sure you do not have an overloaded papyrus engine.

About 90% of the issues I deal with are due to papyrus overload, i.e. too many papyrus scripts running at the same time. MiasLair itself does not run any papyrus scripts on a regular basis. It does run papyrus scripts when you change from one cell to another if the MCM option is turned on. Beyond that, it runs some very small scripts (just like the vanilla game) to trigger animations and the like. However, if these scripts do not run (because other mods are taking up all the papyrus engine resources) the scenes fail. If you are having issues with MiasLair, you will almost certainly have issues with any scripted scenes in the vanilla game like the civil war and so on, so it is best to just fix them.

Here are some steps to follow.

1. Run your save through SaveTool.exe (because that is really easy) if that does not fix your problem
2. Examine your mod load and compare it against the list of known heavy papyrus mods you will find on our home page
3. Make and examine a papyrus log, details here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/
4. Learn how to use PDT and run your save through it. A good guide can be found around the middle of the page here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438
5. Visit Sacrema's Modding Guide thread and post your questions there if you have questions about one mod or another. Make a papyrus log and get a text file contain your mod load order before you post there because he will need those.

Here is some additional information from Aqqh if your papyrus log is showing Stack Dumps:

Reveal hidden contents

Check the list of stack dumps (from your papyrus log) for entries that happen especially often.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Andrew.

Before we get started:

1.  Do not set SexSlAndrewState to 5.  It should only be set to a maximum of 4 depending on what quests you have finished.,  If you did the bunny tail quest (and it completed successfully), you will get the skooma quest next, but only if you are level 4.

2. You shouldn't normally have to do anything at all to have these quests run.  If you do, something is fucked up.   Do you have script overload?   Check your papyrus log for clues.

Make sure you have Andrew set as dominant in MCM.  If you have completed radiant quests for Sasha/Jenny, the quests for Andrew will not trigger.  If you have done the the radiant quests with Sasha/Jenny do the following in console (but only if you have completed the quests for Sasha/Jenny):

set SexSlBunnyTailCount to 0

set SexSlSlaveQuestRunning to 0

set SexSlGiftCount to 0

set SexSlAndrewState to 3

set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Then, go to a major city and start getting the food quests done. 

getfactionrank 5c84e

As far as Andrew goes, after level 4, all advancement is done through radiant quests.

At level 3, you are ready for the bunny tail quest.  The requirements are:

SexSlaveQuestLastTime < currenttime

sexslslavequestrunning == 0

Andrew in CurrentFollowerFaction (5c84e) (target andrew in console mode and GetFactionRank 5c843)

Andrew love state (SexSlAndrewState) >= 3

2 food quests (SexSlGiftCount) >= 2

SexSlBunnyTailCount == 0

MiaFindBunnyTail is not running and not completed (sqv MiaFindBunnyTail)

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff is not running (sqv MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff)

If all these conditions are true, the quest will trigger when you enter a city (I use whiterun for testing).

At level 4, you should be ready for the skooma quest.  You should already have done at least 2 food quests and done the bunny tail quest.  If that is the case, and enough time has passed (4 game days by default), you should get the skooma quest the next time you visit a city.

One person with script overload had the bunny tail quest not complete correctly which fucks things up.  If you have done the bunny tail quest, you can find out if you had problems as follows:

At the conclusing of the bunnytaili quest (after you actually kill the boss and get it), the quest objective is to remove your armor and equip the bunny tail.  After you do that, a script fires and you bend over and there is a sex scene. 

If that did not happen, you have papyrus overload and the script was prevented from running.  Suggest you fix your load order by removing some of the heavier mods.

To find out if you have problems with the bunny tail quest:

do in console:

sqv MiaAndFindBunnyTail

and make sure the quest is completed.

Make sure you actually have the bunny tail and

getglobalvariable SexSlBunnyTailCount

returns 1

Make sure

returns 0

getfactionrank 5c84e

If you want things to go as fast as possible, make sure you have the quest frequency as low as possible (2 days is the lowest, 4 is the default).

After the Skooma quest:

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount

If it is 1, you should get the shield quest next. If it is 0, you should get the chastity belt quest next.

Assuming you need the chastity belt, the conditions are:

sexslandrewstate >= 5
sexslgiftcount >= 2
and none of the following quests are runninng:
MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff
MiaAndFindPonyTail
MiaAndFindChastityBelt
MiaAndFindShield

Do an SQV on all 4 quests above and make sure they are not running.

Also, Andrew must be in CurrentFollowerFaction, the radiant timer has expired (settable in MCM), SexSlSlaveQuestRunning==0. The radiant timer has exiped if:
getglobalvalue GameDaysPassed > getglobalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime

If all these conditions are true, you should be able to fast travel to whiterun and get the chastity belt quest.

If you already have the chastity belt, You should get the shield quest. It has the same conditions as above except that SexSlChastityBeltCount > 0 and SexslButtPlugCount > 0 (which it true from your above post).

CurrentFollowerFaction is 5c84e and as I recall, getfactionrank 0005C84E should return >= 0 after you have selected Andrew in the console.

Sometimes, when I am testing, I travel to whiterun and if I expect the quest to trigger and it does not, I go into Breezehome, wait a minute and then go out again and see if it triggers.

To get a radiant quest to trigger, you have to be outside in a major city.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Sasha and Jenny.

You must be outside in a major city.

Make sure you have Sasha and or Jenny as a follower by targeting them and then in console mode:

getfactionrank 5C84E

The result should be 0 or higher

sqv MiaFindButtPlug

sqv MiaFindBunnyTail

sqv MiaFindSlaveStuff

All these quests must be stopped (or not running in some way).  If you have one of them running, complete the quest before another will trigger.

getglovalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

The above must be 0.  If not, set it to 0

Andrew is Dominant in MCM menu must NOT be checked.

getglobalvalue SexSlButtPlugCount

Should be 1 after completing the butt plug quest.

If this value is 1, you should be able to get the food and bunnytail quests.  Otherwise, only the butt plug quest will trigger.

If all the above looks right and you want to cheat:

Reveal hidden contents

Go into Breezehome

set SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Exit breezehome and you should get a quest

Check this post for more info:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1648552

I don't get the letter from the courier to start the quest
If you don't get the letter from the courier the first time you visit a major city to start the quest, open the spoiler below. This should help you solve problems with the vanilla courier system.

Reveal hidden contents

I spent a few hours and researched the courier quest.  It is pretty simple.  The quest we are talking about is WICourier.  It is a radiant quest started when the player moves to a city.  For this quest to start, the following two globalvar need:

WIEventsEnabled == 1
WICourierItemCount > 0

query this in console with

getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled

etc

The other things that are required are the courier and the container the courier gets his stuff from.  Both of them are in the WICourierCell.  The courier himself is disabled by default, so if you coc to WICourierCell, he won't be there, but the container will.  The container is a barrel in the center of the room.

The courier is WICourierNPCRef WICourierNPC (Base) (00039F83)  Ref (00039FB7)

The container is WICourierContainerRef WICourierContainer (Base) 00039FB8

Sadly, you cannot coc to the cell and check the container because it is locked with no key, but you can at least verify that the container exists.  You can verify that the courier himself exists by

Start a new game with MiasLair in your load order and wait a few seconds for everything to settle down and all the mcm menus are loaded.

Cocing to the cell with:

coc WICourierCell

then

prid 00039FB7

enable

He should then come in to view near the barrel.

then

disable

then

If all that works and WIEventsEnabled == 1 and WICourierItemCount > 0 (MiasLair puts a note in the barrel at startup)

coc whiterunbanneredmare

then, walk outside and head for the gate.  The courier should meet you down there.  If not, I am stumped.

Try in console

sqv WICourier

It should be running.

Specific Issues

1. Boss Jorlan doesn't want to talk to me, said I should be alone, but I have no Followers, why was that?

A1: 

check in the console

help PlayerFollowerCount

if you're sure that you have no followers then try setting that value to 0.

2.  I am getting Stack Dumps in my papyrus script, how do I delete them

Reveal hidden contents

you cant just delete them.

it's some kind of script doing things that are overloading your script engine. Very likely more than one script.

- you have at least one scripted mod that is not working as it should

Check the list of stack dumps for entries that happen especially often.

3.  I am having problems with the Archerone scene.

A3:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it. 

4.  I am having problems with Volkar scenes.

A4:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

5.  I am having problems with the Andrew Skooma scene.

A5:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

6.  After entering the gas trap I get a message "You dye, not enough followers".

A: You should have no followers, but the vanilla system thinks you do.  Check the MCM menu and make sure it says 0.  Vess should NOT be a follower at this point.

7.  My game runs really slow or I am having problems after I exit the gas trap scene and go down the stairs to kill archerone.

Check out this post

I finally found my issue a few mins ago when I decided to have one more go at getting this to work. It turns out that I had some Papyrus settings in my Skyrim.ini that were causing some issues. I had forgot about them because I added them so long ago. They make/made my game run much better with exception of this issue I've been having. Do you by any chance have the following [Papyrus] settings in your ini?

fUpdateBudgetMS=800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

If you have any of the above, the best choice is just to delete them all.  The first two are particularly crazy.  If you want to try and get better performance, try these:

Change to

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

You can also check out these ini recommendation here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

The recommendation is to remove them all (returning them to the default).  If you read the above in the papyrus section, this has been confirmed by a Skyrim developer.

There is no bandit boss at the location. 

On 12/11/2015 at 1:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

returns 0

My getglobalvariable SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

returns 1 after doing the bunny tail quest.  How can I fix this?  Or should I worry about it?  I haven't gotten a quest for skooma.

Edit: Err, never-mind.  Found Skooma pony!  Mod had a tree and rock hiding him...

35 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

My getglobalvariable SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

returns 1 after doing the bunny tail quest.  How can I fix this?  Or should I worry about it?  I haven't gotten a quest for skooma.

Should be set to 0 automatically when the bunny tail quest is completed.  There is a scripted scene at the end that must be allowed to run.  If you did not let it run (or it failed because of script overload), set it manually to 0.

If you have script overload, try the SSE version.

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Should be set to 0 automatically when the bunny tail quest is completed.  There is a scripted scene at the end that must be allowed to run.  If you did not let it run (or it failed because of script overload), set it manually to 0.

If you have script overload, try the SSE version.

Well, I didn't change it and so far everything worked fine.  Pony scene worked, returned for a treat with Andrew.  That is a good indication everything went fine?  Nothing else should get borked up right?

I have to say, what a mod!  Loverslab should give out awards for best mods.  This is just excellent!  Andrews voice acting is superb.  Really adds to the personality.  You actually start to like his sadomasochistic sexist relationship.  Because men are just pigs...  Wow, I can hear all the angry feminist screaming their hatred every time Andrew speaks! 

9 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I have to say, what a mod!  Loverslab should give out awards for best mods.  This is just excellent!  Andrews voice acting is superb.  Really adds to the personality.  You actually start to like his sadomasochistic sexist relationship.  Because men are just pigs...  Wow, I can hear all the angry feminist screaming their hatred every time Andrew speaks! 

Thanks, I might just quote you.

13 minutes ago, mazz89 said:

Hi @fishburger67, will your all future work be in SSE? 

Yes, I have just completed a FlowerGirls port of Sex Slaves SSE and until Ashal gets Sexlab out of beta, I will be focusing on that.  SSE is so rock solid that I see no sense putting any more effort into oldrim.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, I have just completed a FlowerGirls port of Sex Slaves SSE and until Ashal gets Sexlab out of beta, I will be focusing on that.  SSE is so rock solid that I see no sense putting any more effort into oldrim.

Maybe I will give SSE a try once Sexlab is out of beta. 

15 minutes ago, mazz89 said:

Maybe I will give SSE a try once Sexlab is out of beta. 

Every mod on LoversLab could be considered to be in Beta. Vanishing few are as stable as Sexlab. You are missing out on a very reliable structure, using that as an excuse.