yolobomber Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 2015-03-16_00001.jpg2015-03-16_00003.jpgbug reporter on duty(seriously i find bugs nobody comes across) the pics show all: the map pic: on this location there is a collison between floor objects (maybe placed 2 floor tiles on the place) the 2nd pic is quite easy to see Thanks, but I am dense. I don't see a problem with either pic. Thanks again for the bug report. I just saw your warning for the hairdresser part. I hope you didn't put it up because i was the only one who has this bug? Maybe write in the description something like "If you really want to test this, use at your own risk" or something. For all i know it's just something that my stupid laptop might throw up for no reason because it has it's quirks now and then. It is not just you, I tested it myself and had the same issue. Whenever you get the fast travel screen by changing locations, any NPC you changed hair on has a grey face. I researched the issue and found that a similar function call to the one I used is known by Bethesda and can't be fixed until Bethesda fixes the grey face issue altogether. so fthe pool one is seen okay, but I there's really a collison on the place of my on the map (maybe someone else sees it also or you when you walk there), i think you placed something inside the floor or something.
fishburger67 Posted March 16, 2015 Author Posted March 16, 2015 I have two errore repeating. 1- While I'm training my slave follower, Suddenly, his dialogue changes and can not give food or tell him to kneel, your options are default before being slave. 2- if I can get through the workout, when I last blowjob. Then I can not talk to her. I speak and she just screams, and no bind me Can someone help PS: Brutal mod. Nice job You will have a papyrus overload issue. If you make a log and have a look and clean up the issues it will all work. In the meantime, go talk to Volkar while your slave is kneeling. You also mention "his dialogue". Did you mean "her dialogue"? @fishburger67 - Could calling in the authors of RaceMenu, NetImmerse Override Standalone and CharGen Extension modifications help (for a collaberative project)? I would say that between us, we might be able to come up with something. I would certainly be willing to participate. 2015-03-16_00001.jpg2015-03-16_00003.jpgbug reporter on duty(seriously i find bugs nobody comes across) the pics show all: the map pic: on this location there is a collison between floor objects (maybe placed 2 floor tiles on the place) the 2nd pic is quite easy to see Thanks, but I am dense. I don't see a problem with either pic. Thanks again for the bug report. I just saw your warning for the hairdresser part. I hope you didn't put it up because i was the only one who has this bug? Maybe write in the description something like "If you really want to test this, use at your own risk" or something. For all i know it's just something that my stupid laptop might throw up for no reason because it has it's quirks now and then. It is not just you, I tested it myself and had the same issue. Whenever you get the fast travel screen by changing locations, any NPC you changed hair on has a grey face. I researched the issue and found that a similar function call to the one I used is known by Bethesda and can't be fixed until Bethesda fixes the grey face issue altogether. so fthe pool one is seen okay, but I there's really a collison on the place of my on the map (maybe someone else sees it also or you when you walk there), i think you placed something inside the floor or something. Nope, I removed things in the area where the cells are and I added some Xaz furniture and some lighting, but nothing else. I modified the castle lots.
kayft Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 How make a log? yes I say her dialogue Thanks for help
fishburger67 Posted March 16, 2015 Author Posted March 16, 2015 How make a log? yes I say her dialogue Thanks for help http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/ Expect this to take some work, so don't get discouraged. On that page is a link to SaveTool.exe that can sometimes fix things really easy depending on how bad things are. Many times, there are just papyrus scripts left around from mods you deleted that are causing your problems. SaveTool can sometimes remove them. If you haven't deleted any mods in say a month or two, Savetool will probably not help.
WaxenFigure Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 Grey Face bug, normal solution is to open the MOD defining that character in the CK, select that actor and then press CTRL-F4 to generate the files used by the game to build the head (early versions of Skyrim did not have this requirement/bug, Bethesda in a blind act of stupidity added it in order as a fix for another much lesser bug). When you start modding the character in-game though then you need away to generate those same files in-game. This mod may hold the key to doing so: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61336/? It appears that mod generates the files required, but places them in the wrong directory for them to be of use. Nevertheless, if it's generating the right files then the key is working out how to get it to place them in the right folder to be used instalntly.
fishburger67 Posted March 17, 2015 Author Posted March 17, 2015 Grey Face bug, normal solution is to open the MOD defining that character in the CK, select that actor and then press CTRL-F4 to generate the files used by the game to build the head (early versions of Skyrim did not have this requirement/bug, Bethesda in a blind act of stupidity added it in order as a fix for another much lesser bug). When you start modding the character in-game though then you need away to generate those same files in-game. This mod may hold the key to doing so: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61336/? It appears that mod generates the files required, but places them in the wrong directory for them to be of use. Nevertheless, if it's generating the right files then the key is working out how to get it to place them in the right folder to be used instalntly. Thank you sir, I'll download it and see if I can see a solution in there. The hair changes work instantly. The problem is that when you get a load screen when changing locations, you have a grey face. You still have the right hair and color, just the face is grey, so I am not sure this will fix it because the nif and dds files are not modified. Beth reports this to be an issue with the changeheadpart() function call, but I'll have a look anyway because this is a lot of fun, especially if it worked.
terrorofmorrowind Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 How make a log? yes I say her dialogue Thanks for help http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/ Expect this to take some work, so don't get discouraged. On that page is a link to SaveTool.exe that can sometimes fix things really easy depending on how bad things are. Many times, there are just papyrus scripts left around from mods you deleted that are causing your problems. SaveTool can sometimes remove them. If you haven't deleted any mods in say a month or two, Savetool will probably not help. I absolutely quote on that. It has literally saved me many saves that i thought were lost. It's an absolute miracle program and a must have for any modder. btw glad i wasn't alone on this though i think it did work for the first npc i used it on (Mia) but her skin was by default already fearly light on my game so i think i was just Lucky it's only a couple shades lighter. which is why i thought at first it worked.
fishburger67 Posted March 17, 2015 Author Posted March 17, 2015 Uploaded Version 4.2i beta This version adds several Jenny / Sasha exchanges that are both funny and sexy. One of them is a singing duet. They are timed so you can only get one every 4 game days. However, they are hilarious. Thanks to Darkminxi and Carida for going above and beyond. Should only be a day or two before it is ready for release for those who like to wait for the releases.
Kageryu Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 Uploaded Version 4.2i beta This version adds several Jenny / Sasha exchanges that are both funny and sexy. One of them is a singing duet. They are timed so you can only get one every 4 game days. However, they are hilarious. Thanks to Darkminxi and Carida for going above and beyond. Should only be a day or two before it is ready for release for those who like to wait for the releases. Yes! Finally, follower conversations! Thanks a lot for this. Edit: Can we get a slider in the MCM for how often we wanna hear them talk to each other?
terrorofmorrowind Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 NOOOIIIIICE! (sorry watched to much yogscast )
fishburger67 Posted March 17, 2015 Author Posted March 17, 2015 Uploaded Version 4.2i beta 2 Save as 4.2i, but all the new stuff works instead of just part of it.
zippy57 Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 I ran 4.2i beta2 through a quick check with TES5Edit and noticed that it could use a bit of cleaning and has some minor issues where it conflicts with fixed made by the USKP. I'm not sure what your feelings are on possibly requiring the USKP, but I figured I would at least bring it to your attention since users might encounter bugs that have been fixed since the mod reverts some changes. There are three dirty edits that TES5Edit can remove easily. Cell Block 3 Sub-Block 8 00016A0B (SolitudeBrylingsHouse) Under Persistent it undoes a USKP fix to 000198C0 (IrnskarIronhandREF) Under Temporary there appears to be a wild edit to 000E15E5 Cell Block 6 Sub-Block 0 00054D0E (ColdRockPass01) Temporary There appears to be a wild edit to 000FEB11 Dialog Topic 00039F6C (WICourierDeliveries) 00023EE1 undoes a USKP fix. (USKP would have to be a master to restore the fix.) FormID List 000E7BED (HairColorList) Conflicts with a change made by Dawnguard. (Dawnguard would have to be a master to restore the change.) Race 00013748 (RedguardRace) Appears to contain a wild edit to the default hair colors. Worldspace 0000003C (Tamriel) Conflicts with Max Height Data added by the DLCs. Worldspace 0000003C 00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace) Undoes an Update.esm fix
fishburger67 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 I ran 4.2i beta2 through a quick check with TES5Edit and noticed that it could use a bit of cleaning and has some minor issues where it conflicts with fixed made by the USKP. I'm not sure what your feelings are on possibly requiring the USKP, but I figured I would at least bring it to your attention since users might encounter bugs that have been fixed since the mod reverts some changes. There are three dirty edits that TES5Edit can remove easily. Cell Block 3 Sub-Block 8 00016A0B (SolitudeBrylingsHouse) Under Persistent it undoes a USKP fix to 000198C0 (IrnskarIronhandREF) Under Temporary there appears to be a wild edit to 000E15E5 Cell Block 6 Sub-Block 0 00054D0E (ColdRockPass01) Temporary There appears to be a wild edit to 000FEB11 Dialog Topic 00039F6C (WICourierDeliveries) 00023EE1 undoes a USKP fix. (USKP would have to be a master to restore the fix.) FormID List 000E7BED (HairColorList) Conflicts with a change made by Dawnguard. (Dawnguard would have to be a master to restore the change.) Race 00013748 (RedguardRace) Appears to contain a wild edit to the default hair colors. Worldspace 0000003C (Tamriel) Conflicts with Max Height Data added by the DLCs. Worldspace 0000003C 00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace) Undoes an Update.esm fix Thanks for this, I usually run MiasLair through TES5Edit before I put out a major release, but never considered USKP. I'll have a look before I put out 4.3.
Old Book Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 I realize that most of the work is going into the NPCs and quests right now (and they are Teh Awesome!), but is there any chance for an upgrade to the looks and layout of the player home? More paintings, statuary, marked storage chests, books, etc? Or, ideally, a quest line to upgrade the interior of the place? Maybe Mia's poor business sense and abusive and wasteful treatment of her slaves caused a cash flow crisis, but a smart (or rich) new owner could buy back (or quest for) all of the decorations and erotic art that got sold off to pay her bills?Thanks, as always, for one of the best mods on LL.
WaxenFigure Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 I ran 4.2i beta2 through a quick check with TES5Edit and noticed that it could use a bit of cleaning and has some minor issues where it conflicts with fixed made by the USKP. I'm not sure what your feelings are on possibly requiring the USKP, but I figured I would at least bring it to your attention since users might encounter bugs that have been fixed since the mod reverts some changes. There are three dirty edits that TES5Edit can remove easily. Cell Block 3 Sub-Block 8 00016A0B (SolitudeBrylingsHouse) Under Persistent it undoes a USKP fix to 000198C0 (IrnskarIronhandREF) Under Temporary there appears to be a wild edit to 000E15E5 Cell Block 6 Sub-Block 0 00054D0E (ColdRockPass01) Temporary There appears to be a wild edit to 000FEB11 Dialog Topic 00039F6C (WICourierDeliveries) 00023EE1 undoes a USKP fix. (USKP would have to be a master to restore the fix.) FormID List 000E7BED (HairColorList) Conflicts with a change made by Dawnguard. (Dawnguard would have to be a master to restore the change.) Race 00013748 (RedguardRace) Appears to contain a wild edit to the default hair colors. Worldspace 0000003C (Tamriel) Conflicts with Max Height Data added by the DLCs. Worldspace 0000003C 00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace) Undoes an Update.esm fix Thanks for this, I usually run MiasLair through TES5Edit before I put out a major release, but never considered USKP. I'll have a look before I put out 4.3. I have used TES5Edit to pull missing USKP alterations into other mods. You can drag and drop changes from one mod to another and the items with missing changes are highlighted which makes them easier to find.
fishburger67 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 I realize that most of the work is going into the NPCs and quests right now (and they are Teh Awesome!), but is there any chance for an upgrade to the looks and layout of the player home? More paintings, statuary, marked storage chests, books, etc? Or, ideally, a quest line to upgrade the interior of the place? Maybe Mia's poor business sense and abusive and wasteful treatment of her slaves caused a cash flow crisis, but a smart (or rich) new owner could buy back (or quest for) all of the decorations and erotic art that got sold off to pay her bills? Thanks, as always, for one of the best mods on LL. Stay tuned. I have something planned. I ran 4.2i beta2 through a quick check with TES5Edit and noticed that it could use a bit of cleaning and has some minor issues where it conflicts with fixed made by the USKP. I'm not sure what your feelings are on possibly requiring the USKP, but I figured I would at least bring it to your attention since users might encounter bugs that have been fixed since the mod reverts some changes. There are three dirty edits that TES5Edit can remove easily. Cell Block 3 Sub-Block 8 00016A0B (SolitudeBrylingsHouse) Under Persistent it undoes a USKP fix to 000198C0 (IrnskarIronhandREF) Under Temporary there appears to be a wild edit to 000E15E5 Cell Block 6 Sub-Block 0 00054D0E (ColdRockPass01) Temporary There appears to be a wild edit to 000FEB11 Dialog Topic 00039F6C (WICourierDeliveries) 00023EE1 undoes a USKP fix. (USKP would have to be a master to restore the fix.) FormID List 000E7BED (HairColorList) Conflicts with a change made by Dawnguard. (Dawnguard would have to be a master to restore the change.) Race 00013748 (RedguardRace) Appears to contain a wild edit to the default hair colors. Worldspace 0000003C (Tamriel) Conflicts with Max Height Data added by the DLCs. Worldspace 0000003C 00000D74 (Persistent Worldspace) Undoes an Update.esm fix Thanks for this, I usually run MiasLair through TES5Edit before I put out a major release, but never considered USKP. I'll have a look before I put out 4.3. I have used TES5Edit to pull missing USKP alterations into other mods. You can drag and drop changes from one mod to another and the items with missing changes are highlighted which makes them easier to find. I have only used Tes5edit to clean up my mods. There are tons of features there that I have never used.
Sacremas Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 I go through that process briefly in my modding guide. Sometimes an AI package gets overwritten by an appearance mod on an NPC, and then you have to do that to fix it for your TES5Merged.esp.
iggypop1 Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 Hi My question about additional training for my slaves: i meant getting volkar to do the same "stint" to my slaveNPC as my PC gets? When i tried this there was no dialog option for more training only for PC I tried Jenny? out and when i spank her she gets horny and autosex starts . Is that effect possible to obtain with vanilla sexslaves? Another thing: Vanilla sexslaves cant entertain spouses if spouse is female (slave i want you to suck my hosbonds cock)nothing...! Then i just want to report that this functions fine with Lovers Comfort. When i trained Olfina she went of several times to fuck with Volkar, who was taking a nap, and came back kneeling so i could continue training Iggy
daporing Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 so probably is a nub question but in the conflics list u mention the Epic Gameplay Overhaul mods, so this mean it conflicts with all the mods or just with some, like the civil war?
zippy57 Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 I second that question, since I can't see how most of those modules could possibly interfere with this mod unless either this mod or those mods scope is radically different then the descriptions make them out to be. Something that might cause problems with a large-sized load order is not the same as a mod that is inherently incompatible and a "no excuses for not removing" sort of thing. Also, your "no excuses" list contains an excuse.
Sacremas Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 (Wrote that list) They don't conflict, none of the mods on the list actually "conflict" in a direct sense (exception FLying Mod during Dark Posession if you're female, because once the spell goes off on you if you're in the air it can animation lock you). However they are all problem mods that cause stack dumps and save corruption, which is the main reason why people have been unable to progress past the various scenes in this mod. The Epic Gameplay Overhauls (including Fire and Ice overhaul) cause save game corruption and bloat and cause the save to blow up to gigabytes and for every scripted scene to stop working. This is only noticable in a relatively advanced game (level 30-40), but it happens with a near 100 % chance. Only use those mods on a VERY low mod-load out, meaning very few scripted scenes. This is the reason why those mods are on that list, simply because if you have them we won't provide help in advancing past scenes that fail. If you have them and manage to get past all scenes in the module just fine, then all power to you.
fishburger67 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 I tried Jenny? out and when i spank her she gets horny and autosex starts . Is that effect possible to obtain with vanilla sexslaves? No, only possible with vanilla slaves. They have a script that does that. It is one of a couple of vanilla features that are not currently possible with trained slaves. My question about additional training for my slaves: i meant getting volkar to do the same "stint" to my slaveNPC as my PC gets? When i tried this there was no dialog option for more training only for PC Ah, I see. Yes, as thing stand, you can only go to volkar for yourself if you are female and for a follower if a male. If there is more interest in this, maybe Darkminxi will want to implement this. Another thing: Vanilla sexslaves cant entertain spouses if spouse is female (slave i want you to suck my hosbonds cock)nothing...! If there is additional interest in this, I can implement it easy enough. Then i just want to report that this functions fine with Lovers Comfort. When i trained Olfina she went of several times to fuck with Volkar, who was taking a nap, and came back kneeling so i could continue training Thanks so much for this, pretty interesting.
fishburger67 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 so probably is a nub question but in the conflics list u mention the Epic Gameplay Overhaul mods, so this mean it conflicts with all the mods or just with some, like the civil war? It's not a mod conflict. The mods listed consume a lot of the papyrus engine resources. The view is that they should not ever be used, not just with Sex Slaves. Make a save, play the mod, then dump it for your normal game play. The advise is that you use them at your own risk. I second that question, since I can't see how most of those modules could possibly interfere with this mod unless either this mod or those mods scope is radically different then the descriptions make them out to be. Something that might cause problems with a large-sized load order is not the same as a mod that is inherently incompatible and a "no excuses for not removing" sort of thing. Also, your "no excuses" list contains an excuse. Yes, again, this is not a lit of incompatible mods, only mods that have a heavy papyrus load. If you use these mods and then you use other mods like Sex Slaves that fail, it is because you are putting too much load on the papyrus engine. No excuses means that if you have problems, there is nothing we can do to help you until you reduce your papyrus load.
fishburger67 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 I can't find tabitha. where can I find it? You can't find her, she is hidden. You must go through the quest. Finish Dark Possession to the point where you drink the potion. Then after you drink the potion, visit Volkar twice more and he will give you the quest to find her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now