Having a strange issue that I can't find reference to anywhere in the thread:

Trying the Dark Possession quest (I think).  Volkar has given my character two 'training sessions', but whenever I go back to get more I'm told to come back in a couple of days.  The issue is, it is nearly an in-game month since the last session.  Is this broken, or am I missing something else I need to do?  Cheers!

You have to change locations at least once.

Go somewhere else, out of Mia's Lair completely, out into the world of Skyrim somewhere. After a short time, you should find yourself out of control, writhiing on the floor in a kind of "Electric Ecstasy". After this occurs, change locations again and you will get a message and quest marked in journal to go visit Volkar to see what he did to you. You then have to have at least two more "sessions" with Volkar.

Most of that month was spent in other places, doing a variety of quests.  Is it possible it was interfered with by another mod?

Something I just noticed as I was going through my scripts folder checking for left behind dead weight. The script PF_MiaFuckSisterHere14_0602523F has never been compiled, it is in the scripts folder as a psc as well as being in the source folder. I checked the downloads to see if it was just a left over from a previous version, and it is in both downloads v042f and v042g as a psc. Not sure if it has caused anyone any problems, but thought I'd let you know.

Something I just noticed as I was going through my scripts folder checking for left behind dead weight. The script PF_MiaFuckSisterHere14_0602523F has never been compiled, it is in the scripts folder as a psc as well as being in the source folder. I checked the downloads to see if it was just a left over from a previous version, and it is in both downloads v042f and v042g as a psc. Not sure if it has caused anyone any problems, but thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll check it out.

It's been there since the first or second release. Being a great code writer is like being a driven chemist. Changing ingredients often to achieve the best results and keeping detailed notes that sometimes end up in the wrong folder.

Fish, any news on any updates? Maybe perhaps on the Tabitha quest line? I want the choice make her my slave ;_; or is the team taking a break?

The new tabitha stuff is just on the drawing board (although Aqqh had a really nifty dungeon done).  Not even sure if we will do that first or second after the next release.  The next release will have Aqqhs new starting quest, a new Hair Dresser, and lots of new Jenny/Sasha dialog.

After that, we will start on either an extension of the Tabitha quest or an addition to Dark Possession.  Both of these two are fairly fleshed out and I'll be letting Aqqh and Darkminxi decide on which to do first.

Also, things are going rather slow by comparison because I am swamped at work and expect to continue to be that way till around June.

Having a strange issue that I can't find reference to anywhere in the thread:

Trying the Dark Possession quest (I think).  Volkar has given my character two 'training sessions', but whenever I go back to get more I'm told to come back in a couple of days.  The issue is, it is nearly an in-game month since the last session.  Is this broken, or am I missing something else I need to do?  Cheers!

You have to change locations at least once.

Go somewhere else, out of Mia's Lair completely, out into the world of Skyrim somewhere. After a short time, you should find yourself out of control, writhiing on the floor in a kind of "Electric Ecstasy". After this occurs, change locations again and you will get a message and quest marked in journal to go visit Volkar to see what he did to you. You then have to have at least two more "sessions" with Volkar.

Most of that month was spent in other places, doing a variety of quests.  Is it possible it was interfered with by another mod?

Hi, sorry for taking so long to reply.

I can't help you here, because it's Fish that does the technical side of things.

I just know when Volkar says come back in a couple of days, that starts a tiimer for the "Electric Ecstasy", which in turn starts the Dark Possession quest. I wanted it to start as soon as the Ecstasy spell goes off, but I think there is a small timer after that occurs and you also need to change locations at least once for it to register and start Dark Possession quest.

As for other mods interfering, incompatible mods are listed on the download page for Mia's Lair.

I know there's console commands to progress/start quests, but I have no idea what they are!

Perhaps someone else can answer this?

I just know when Volkar says come back in a couple of days, that starts a tiimer for the "Electric Ecstasy", 

Its between 4 and 24 game hours at random. As for how to check it for when a month of game time has passed? No idea.

Exact time should be displayed in papyrus log but i somehow doubt he still have this log.

Not even sure if there is any point to check it now as obviously whatever timer was set it is long passed.

When all fails there is always setstage - console

setstage sexslfemenslave 10

Fish, any news on any updates? Maybe perhaps on the Tabitha quest line? I want the choice make her my slave ;_; or is the team taking a break?

The new tabitha stuff is just on the drawing board (although Aqqh had a really nifty dungeon done).  Not even sure if we will do that first or second after the next release.  The next release will have Aqqhs new starting quest, a new Hair Dresser, and lots of new Jenny/Sasha dialog.

After that, we will start on either an extension of the Tabitha quest or an addition to Dark Possession.  Both of these two are fairly fleshed out and I'll be letting Aqqh and Darkminxi decide on which to do first.

Also, things are going rather slow by comparison because I am swamped at work and expect to continue to be that way till around June.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the new updates.

I just know when Volkar says come back in a couple of days, that starts a tiimer for the "Electric Ecstasy", 

Its between 4 and 24 game hours at random. As for how to check it for when a month of game time has passed? No idea.

Exact time should be displayed in papyrus log but i somehow doubt he still have this log.

Not even sure if there is any point to check it now as obviously whatever timer was set it is long passed.

When all fails there is always setstage - console

setstage sexslfemenslave 10

Thankfully I had a save from before I started the quest, and it worked fine the second time around.  Don't have any logs, sorry, as I usually leave the logging off unless I need it.  Thanks anyway!

Seems like a really cool mod, will try it out soon.

I have to ask though, does it contain player slavery? I couldn't find anything about that on the main page but I seem to recall someone telling me there was player slavery also. 

No player slavery except that the player may be considered to be a slave at some point if you are female.  Not true for male players.  I'll leave it to you to figure out.

Seems like a really cool mod, will try it out soon.

I have to ask though, does it contain player slavery? I couldn't find anything about that on the main page but I seem to recall someone telling me there was player slavery also. 

No player slavery except that the player may be considered to be a slave at some point if you are female.  Not true for male players.  I'll leave it to you to figure out.

Alrighty then :)

Uploaded Version 42g Beta 1

This version is only beta because I have not tested downloading it and installing it.  The code works fine and is fairly simple.

This version implements the hair dresser Brittany Shears.  She is a crasty old woman who is sarcastic and pretty funny,

If you are a guy, she might agree to sex.

For everyone, she will change your female followers' hair style and color.  Eleven possibilities for style and color.

She charges 25 gold for the service.   She will also sell you potions.

Warning Note:

This changes the hair style and color of the ActorBase.  This is not a problem for unique NPCs, but for generic npcs like bandits, it will change the style and color for ALL of them that derive from the base.  (This could actually be funny giving them short purple hair).

Note 2

The change is stored in the save file.  If you load a previous save, the color/style change is gone.  This means that when your save first loads, you may see your follower with the previous color/style for a second or two (depending on when our scripts get run).

Note 3

There is an option to reset the hair back to the original.  For this to work, you must ask Brittany to put the hair back.  Then, save and then reload the save you just made.  The reason this has to be this way is because if I make the changes back to the original, you end up with a grey face and I haven't found any papyrus way around it.  So what we do instead is to just remove the hair changes from the game so when you load the save, the original hair style /color are not overwritten.

Enjoy and have fun.

This version is only beta because I have not tested downloading it and installing it.  The code works fine and is fairly simple.

This version implements the hair dresser Brittany Shears.  She is a crasty old woman who is sarcastic and pretty funny,

For everyone, she will change your female followers' hair style and color.  Eleven possibilities for style and color.

Warning Note:

This changes the hair style and color of the ActorBase.  This is not a problem for unique NPCs, but for generic npcs like bandits, it will change the style and color for ALL of them that derive from the base.  (This could actually be funny giving them short purple hair).

Note 2

The change is stored in the save file.  If you load a previous save, the color/style change is gone.  This means that when your save first loads, you may see your follower with the previous color/style for a second or two (depending on when our scripts get run).

Note 3

There is an option to reset the hair back to the original.  For this to work, you must ask Brittany to put the hair back.  Then, save and then reload the save you just made.  The reason this has to be this way is because if I make the changes back to the original, you end up with a grey face and I haven't found any papyrus way around it.  So what we do instead is to just remove the hair changes from the game so when you load the save, the original hair style /color are not overwritten.

Enjoy and have fun.

LOL This could be interesting. Is she a custom voiced character?

Warning Note:

Note 2

Note 3

Enjoy and have fun.

LOL This could be interesting. Is she a custom voiced character?

Oh yes, and you have one week to figure out who before I tell you.

I got a question does the quest "visit vernor" (or whatever his name) ever ends? Because no matter what dialogue i pick the marker doesn't go away.

Not sure what is happening for you.  When you turn in Jarls Daughter quest, you should get the quest to visit Vernor.  When you talk to him, he should send you on to Volkar.

If this is happening right after you rescue Jenny, that is a different dialog.

I got a question does the quest "visit vernor" (or whatever his name) ever ends? Because no matter what dialogue i pick the marker doesn't go away.

Not sure what is happening for you.  When you turn in Jarls Daughter quest, you should get the quest to visit Vernor.  When you talk to him, he should send you on to Volkar.

It may be because i'm still not finished with training Mia. Once her training is complete should it continue then? If not could you give the stage name so that i could atleast continue? I luckily have some saves from before that point so next time i might kill her so that it won't bother me again later.

It may be because i'm still not finished with training Mia. Once her training is complete should it continue then? If not could you give the stage name so that i could atleast continue? I luckily have some saves from before that point so next time i might kill her so that it won't bother me again later.

Did you turn in the Jarls Daughter quest?  You could either kill or enslave Mia.  You can free or enslave Allison.  After dealing with Allison in one way or the other, go talk to the Jarl to complete the quest and get started then on Dark Possession.   If you did turn in the Jarls Daughter quest, go talk to Vernor.  Vernor != Volkar.

Did you turn in the Jarls Daughter quest?  You could either kill or enslave Mia.  You can free or enslave Allison.  After dealing with Allison in one way or the other, go talk to the Jarl to complete the quest and get started then on Dark Possession.   If you did turn in the Jarls Daughter quest, go talk to Vernor.  Vernor != Volkar.

yes, i did the quest and freed allison, i talked to the jarl too. will see what volkar says.

yes, i did the quest and freed allison, i talked to the jarl too. will see what volkar says.

btw thanks for the quick replies.

Great mod, I'm sure a lot of work and sweat went into it and it really shows.

Just one question: I have taken Mia prisoner and brought her to the dungeon. I'm told I have to do her training ... so it's "beat her" ... "have sex" ... "beat her" ... "have sex". Problem is, I cannot get any further.

So my question is:

- am I just impatient and it takes quite a lot of beat her and have sex?

- am I doing something wrong? (sometimes she's rebellious, then I beat here some more ... but the option to masturbate shows only when she is rebellious so she can refuse ... what about giving her food?).

- is there a bug like that?

Thanks for the mod and for an answer.

You can go into the mod's MCM menu and adjust the training time, I find it to be somewhat dull so I adjust it down to the lowest setting, that gets me done in about an hour's play. When she's rebellious you need to go see Volkar and tell him about it, he'll then put her on one of the devices and that will lower her willpower and make her easier to train once you let her down. You should cycle through the various types of sex animations I think, then at some point she gets a masturbate option, then only pick that when she's ready to cooperate, then you'll get a message when she's ready to finish, at this point have lots of oral with her. Go see Volkar several times and ask him to check progress on her.

Wanted to try it the default way the first time, if 20 is roughly 10 game hours, that's only 30 minutes real time.  I can do that, no biggy.

Yeah, became very obvious THAT wasn't true, so I figured I'd stick it out to see just how off it was... so, 5 game days later, she finally became a slave.  (though that did include a trip around inns for more food.  Incidentally, there's a bug where you give her 2 items at a time, if possible, and it seems like multiple items in a single gifting doesn't count as much as gifting them individually, or perhaps it's giving a full stack doesn't help as much as individual.)