here you go :)

I have looked over this log and the code in detail and the only way this could happen is if one of three alias's didn't get filled and the only way I can see for that to happen is if you played a beta from before these alias's were created, made a save, then played the Dark Possession quest.  I can remember when the Dark Possession quest first appeared, but I am guessing something like version 3.8.

Is it possible that you played 3.8 or so, then came back and did the Dark Possession quest (or am I barking up the wrong tree)?

it has been a long while since I played at all so I think the last version I used was 3.5 (pretty sure about the version number)

I read that updating from that version would work just fine so I did(and it does work except for these few minor issues)

Thanks so much for the feedback.  I think I know how to fix it now.

Hey fishburger67,

I was wondering, how does your slave system actually work? Does it add the dialogue only to a certain npc's that have a possible follower dialogue in them or does work with whatever npc you have, as long as they have a follower dialogue. I had a problem with Utherd where she is a complete mute. She has the right dialogue but she doesn't make any sound. I hope this doen't apply to the other followers to that have the same voice type ("femalecommander"), like Aela the huntress.

Hi...again

Havent been playing with this mod for a while (i have 42b 18) i have done the quests and was waiting for the "big"upgrade. But today i treid to make Lydia a slave, it went well until she is ready to bond, she doesnt get the blue lightning and doesnt climax but ends up with ah,,...ah ,,,,ah voice when trying to get her into dialog....stalemate....hm

Ok tried it with olfina gray-mane who got to follow hiring her as a whore(top notch) same result.....

So is it only AFT followers that works with this feature? ( I had aft but changed  to eff because of an discussion in this thread)

tried at that time as well with lydia and could not dismiss her ..

I havent read the hole thread so this is maybe clarified once

Maybe i have an to old version?

Im here for the BDSM part so it would be fun to make vanilla spouses to sexslaves...not possible?

Iggy

Hi...again

Havent been playing with this mod for a while (i have 42b 18) i have done the quests and was waiting for the "big"upgrade. But today i treid to make Lydia a slave, it went well until she is ready to bond, she doesnt get the blue lightning and doesnt climax but ends up with ah,,...ah ,,,,ah voice when trying to get her into dialog....stalemate....hm

Ok tried it with olfina gray-mane who got to follow hiring her as a whore(top notch) same result.....

So is it only AFT followers that works with this feature? ( I had aft but changed  to eff because of an discussion in this thread)

Im here for the BDSM part so it would be fun to make vanilla spouses to sexslaves...not possible?

Iggy

Did you change to EFF mid game? Because that could cause some bugs. If you have, go back to your former save with AFT on and save, then go back out and uninstall it. Go back to that save and save again. The download safe cleaner and let it do it's job, safe the file (with backup just incase). Install EFF and go to that safe you just cleaned and safe again. Maybe this will do the trick.

Else you have to do a complete new game with EFF.

Indeed, as I do not like to make an advice, tried that mod (become High King), but, indeed, no care was taken as to immersion, with a lot of shortcut.

That said, I guess that is someone want an addon like in this case, it is not complicated to create :

Seek a setting (variable) validated by BHK as last step.
Then, use this value as setting for the start of the mod you are willing to use that way.

Which said, enabling the second mod after being trough the first is also an option.

Hi...again

Iggy

Did you change to EFF mid game? Because that could cause some bugs. If you have, go back to your former save with AFT on and save, then go back out and uninstall it. Go back to that save and save again. The download safe cleaner and let it do it's job, safe the file (with backup just incase). Install EFF and go to that safe you just cleaned and safe again. Maybe this will do the trick.

My first try was with Lydia  with AFT , but as she is a vanilla companion, then i could not dismiss after making a slave. As i remember the game i have now is a new game with EFF and i got the no dialog /quest hanging problem with lydia cant even make her a slave :(

So you are saying that you can make anybody sexslaves?

Hi...again

Iggy

My first try was with Lydia  with AFT , but as she is a vanilla companion, then i could not dismiss after making a slave. As i remember the game i have now is a new game with EFF and i got the no dialog /quest hanging problem with lydia cant even make her a slave :(

I think as long as they have a voice that supposts follower dialogue you basically can. I don't know if this also counts for mods that add new dialogue so that npc's who don't have that dialogue also can become followers (i'm talking about mods like MFVM).

Btw make sure you dismiss them via the spell "leader's telepacy" while they are still being trained. That worked for me.

I made a bat file a long time ago to turn any npc that has the right voice type (like ysolda, julienne lylvieve, muiri) into followers. If you are interested, here have a go with it. Just add it to your data folder and when you are ingame, open console, click npc and type "bat follower" (without quotes). This does however not work for special npc's like Maven Blackbriar for example.

About the Lydia problem i have no idea what it causes this. Do you have any other mods that may conflict with this? It also might be a load order issue (btw there are 2 load orders included in the download folder here, if you don't see your mods into it. Delete them. Unless you are very certain that they just can't be the problem (like new normal basic armors without scripts, as they just add new meshes and textures. So they can ever be the cause of a scripting issue).

follower.txt

Hmm, had an issue with the no bond thing with Allison, but talked to the dremora trainer and he had a dialog option that fixed it.

I am having another issue with the trainer training.  The Dremora doesn't recognize that I have the same follower present.  (Note:  Haven't as yet tried any workarounds like dismissing/telling other followers to wait somewhere else)

Using EFF 4.0 with 4 Vanilla followers, Alicia, a healer from nexus, Jenny, Linda, and Sasha.  The follower I'm using as a demonstration is one of the Vanilla ones.  (Note:  I do believe Alicia changed to Ali and back since I was last there, but I don't really see why that should matter.)

(Incidentally, I really hope I'm not making that follower an actual sex slave.  It doesn't really read that way, and I don't particularly want that follower to be a sex slave.  Since she's a standing for a female PC, I'd assume not?)

Hi...again

Iggy

I think as long as they have a voice that supposts follower dialogue you basically can. I don't know if this also counts for mods that add new dialogue so that npc's who don't have that dialogue also can become followers (i'm talking about mods like MFVM).

Btw make sure you dismiss them via the spell "leader's telepacy" while they are still being trained. That worked for me.

I made a bat file a long time ago to turn any npc that has the right voice type (like ysolda, julienne lylvieve, muiri) into followers. If you are interested, here have a go with it. Just add it to your data folder and when you are ingame, open console, click npc and type "bat follower" (without quotes). This does however not work for special npc's like Maven Blackbriar for example.

About the Lydia problem i have no idea what it causes this. Do you have any other mods that may conflict with this? It also might be a load order issue (btw there are 2 load orders included in the download folder here, if you don't see your mods into it. Delete them. Unless you are very certain that they just can't be the problem (like new normal basic armors without scripts, as they just add new meshes and textures. So they can ever be the cause of a scripting issue).

maybe load order problem always use LOOT but as far as i can see on the uploaded loadorders they differ a lot from mineloadorder.zip

Hmm, had an issue with the no bond thing with Allison, but talked to the dremora trainer and he had a dialog option that fixed it.

I am having another issue with the trainer training.  The Dremora doesn't recognize that I have the same follower present.  (Note:  Haven't as yet tried any workarounds like dismissing/telling other followers to wait somewhere else)

If you are talking about Volkar and the Dark Possession Quest, it will be a follower mod issue.  If you are using Volkar to train a slave like you did Mia or Allison, you just have to pass through the cell that detects them.   Check the MCM menu option and see how many followers we think you have.

Using EFF 4.0 with 4 Vanilla followers, Alicia, a healer from nexus, Jenny, Linda, and Sasha.  The follower I'm using as a demonstration is one of the Vanilla ones.  (Note:  I do believe Alicia changed to Ali and back since I was last there, but I don't really see why that should matter.)

This is your problem, it only looks at 2 non-sexslave canditates.  So, Jenny, Linda and Sasha don't count in that list.

(Incidentally, I really hope I'm not making that follower an actual sex slave.  It doesn't really read that way, and I don't particularly want that follower to be a sex slave.  Since she's a standing for a female PC, I'd assume not?)

You ARE making a sex slave at the end.  But that is easily fixed by remove from faction SexSlSlave (Hope to have a quest sometime to get a spell to remove the sex slave faction and restore their memories)

to convert a follower sex slave, how many times do I have to hit him and have sex with him. To achieve. He always tells me he needs more training

Depends on the MCM setting.  If you leave it at the default 20, it takes about 10 actual hours of beating and fucking them.  If you set it to 2, it takes about 1 hour.

Hi...again

Iggy

maybe load order problem always use LOOT but as far as i can see on the uploaded loadorders they differ a lot from mineattachicon.gifloadorder.zip

This is an ongoing problems with some setups.  It happens because your machine does not run a script that starts everything.  If you fix the issues you will find in your papryus log, these problems will go away.  However, to get around it, I gave Volkar an option to jump start if for you.  If you get the failure at the end when you make a slave, go talk to Volkar and he will have a new option for you. 

Yes, you can make ANYONE a slave so long as you can get them to follow you either using one of the follower mods or one of the slave mods, etc.  Anyone you can get into the dungeon is a slave candidate.  Note that if they do not have a vanilla voice, NONE of the sex slave dialog will have audio.  We only have audio for femaleYoungEager, femaleCommoner, femaleEvenToned, femaleCommander, femaleNord, and femaleSoldier.  Note that there are only four basic voice types, Alicia, Linda, Jenny and Sasha.  Each of the above uses one of these 4.

try changing the scanning delay in MCM. I have set mine on 10 seconds (maximum setting) because it takes some time before they all come in). Also try to go through the doors instead of teleporting there. Because i think it doesn't trigger the scanning script when you teleport there.

Hi...again

Iggy

maybe load order problem always use LOOT but as far as i can see on the uploaded loadorders they differ a lot from mineattachicon.gifloadorder.zip

According to your load order, you have put mias lair somewhere near the bottom, maybe try putting it right above alternate starts. That works for me. Btw i don't use LOOT (yet). But i don't use BOSS either because i barely change anything and because i kinda know where everything is supposed to be.

Hi...again

Check your papyrus log and fix your errors.  A script is not running because of an issue with your mod load.  Alternatively, after your follower is ready to bond but won't, go talk to Volkar.  He can fix it for you.  Your slave must be kneeling and ready to bond.

Version 4.2 i IS the big upgrade.  You should download and install the latest version.

Olfina is a good canditate for a sex slave as she has femaleYoungEager voice.   Use the same technique as above (go talke Volkar or fix you mod load)

ANY follower you can get into the dungeon will work.  They might not have audio if they do not use one of the supported voice types.

Anyone you can take into the dungeon can be made into a sex slave.  Just make sure you take in 2 or less (not including existing sex slaves) because there is only room for 2 in the code.

Iggy

Iggy, if you will load 4.2i and PM me, I will try and fix this bonding issue.  It is an ongoing one for players with bad mod load orders and it is so damn simple that the scene not starting should be fixable even if your papyrus engine is overloaded.

Hey fishburger67,

I was wondering, how does your slave system actually work? Does it add the dialogue only to a certain npc's that have a possible follower dialogue in them or does work with whatever npc you have, as long as they have a follower dialogue. I had a problem with Utherd where she is a complete mute. She has the right dialogue but she doesn't make any sound. I hope this doen't apply to the other followers to that have the same voice type ("femalecommander"), like Aela the huntress.

It is based off the Sex Slave faction.   Any NPC can be made into a follower, ANY.  However, only those followers with a vanilla voice will have audio.  femaleCommander is supported for most of the dialogs and should have a mix of Linda and Jenny voices.

If you are talking about Volkar and the Dark Possession Quest, it will be a follower mod issue.  If you are using Volkar to train a slave like you did Mia or Allison, you just have to pass through the cell that detects them.   Check the MCM menu option and see how many followers we think you have.

This is your problem, it only looks at 2 non-sexslave canditates.  So, Jenny, Linda and Sasha don't count in that list.

You ARE making a sex slave at the end.  But that is easily fixed by remove from faction SexSlSlave (Hope to have a quest sometime to get a spell to remove the sex slave faction and restore their memories)

to convert a follower sex slave, how many times do I have to hit him and have sex with him. To achieve. He always tells me he needs more training

Depends on the MCM setting.  If you leave it at the default 20, it takes about 10 actual hours of beating and fucking them.  If you set it to 2, it takes about 1 hour.

Hi...again

Iggy

This is an ongoing problems with some setups.  It happens because your machine does not run a script that starts everything.  If you fix the issues you will find in your papryus log, these problems will go away.  However, to get around it, I gave Volkar an option to jump start if for you.  If you get the failure at the end when you make a slave, go talk to Volkar and he will have a new option for you. 

Yes, you can make ANYONE a slave so long as you can get them to follow you either using one of the follower mods or one of the slave mods, etc.  Anyone you can get into the dungeon is a slave candidate.  Note that if they do not have a vanilla voice, NONE of the sex slave dialog will have audio.  We only have audio for femaleYoungEager, femaleCommoner, femaleEvenToned, femaleCommander, femaleNord, and femaleSoldier.  Note that there are only four basic voice types, Alicia, Linda, Jenny and Sasha.  Each of the above uses one of these 4.

Hmm thanks for the last one. That immediately explains why i couldn't hear my orcish followers...

Is there a way to add one of these audio files yourselves or does that demand a lot scripting?

I really would wan't add them to femaleHaughty, femaleOrc too. (and perhaps some special npc's too)

Hi...again

Check your papyrus log and fix your errors.  A script is not running because of an issue with your mod load.  Alternatively, after your follower is ready to bond but won't, go talk to Volkar.  He can fix it for you.  Your slave must be kneeling and ready to bond.

Version 4.2 i IS the big upgrade.  You should download and install the latest version.

Olfina is a good canditate for a sex slave as she has femaleYoungEager voice.   Use the same technique as above (go talke Volkar or fix you mod load)

ANY follower you can get into the dungeon will work.  They might not have audio if they do not use one of the supported voice types.

Anyone you can take into the dungeon can be made into a sex slave.  Just make sure you take in 2 or less (not including existing sex slaves) because there is only room for 2 in the code.

Iggy

Iggy, if you will load 4.2i and PM me, I will try and fix this bonding issue.  It is an ongoing one for players with bad mod load orders and it is so damn simple that the scene not starting should be fixable even if your papyrus engine is overloaded.

Hey fishburger67,

It is based off the Sex Slave faction.   Any NPC can be made into a follower, ANY.  However, only those followers with a vanilla voice will have audio.  femaleCommander is supported for most of the dialogs and should have a mix of Linda and Jenny voices.

ok, thanks. I was already wondering why she suddenly turned shizofrenic (ok, ok, that was a pretty lame joke :D)

Hi...again

Iggy

Hmm thanks for the last one. That immediately explains why i couldn't hear my orcish followers...

Is there a way to add one of these audio files yourselves or does that demand a lot scripting?

I really would wan't add them to femaleHaughty, femaleOrc too. (and perhaps some special npc's too)

Sadly no.  You can do it however if you have CK.  If you do, modify the FormList SexslFemaleVoices and add the voices you want to that list.  Then, add the voices in a separate directory inside sound\voice\miaslair.  You will create a directory name the same as the voice type.  Note that femaileHaughty is already there.  She is used for for one of the Brylings guests.  Just copy the voices you  what from  say femaleYoungEager in there, but do not overwrite anything.

Note that femaleHaughty is NOT on the Formlist, so you need CK to add it.

Note that not all dialog lines will work.  Only those in the shared section will work.  To get the rest, you'll have to do lots of other CK work.

My game breaks when ı try to leave the room Mia's located in the beginning. Where the palace, throne room is I guess.

You will have papyrus issues or maybe uGridstoLoad issues if you crash going outside.  Make a papyrus log and have a look.  Expect to spend many days to get your issues cleaned up.  Once you do, everything will work fine.

If you can't make heads or tails of your papyrus log, look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

If after reading about papyrus logs you still can't make heads or tails of it, post it here as an attachment and I will see what I can find in there.

However, know in advance that you have considerable work to do cleaning up your game.  I highly recommend the excellent work done by Sacremas that can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/.  This is a LOT of reading, but when you get done, you will have a stable game and know a lot more than you thought existed.

Uh, thanks. It will take forever  I guess :))

Don't be disheartened.  It might be easy.  Have a look and then we can see what is required.  Even the worst can be solved in a week or so.  Easy ones might only take an hour.  Step one though is to look at your log.

Hi Fish

Just had a try with Ysolda ..no luck

"Iggy, if you will load 4.2i and PM me, I will try and fix this bonding issue.  It is an ongoing one for players with bad mod load orders and it is so damn simple that the scene not starting should be fixable even if your papyrus engine is overloaded."

4.2i? there are 4.2 h to download

And yes papyrus chaos   yes i think so

Installing 4.2h right now

Thanks for reply

Terrorofmorrowind: tried your bat did not work its supposed to be in my data folder yes? Am i gonna run 2 times? thanx

Hi...again

Iggy

Sadly no.  You can do it however if you have CK.  If you do, modify the FormList SexslFemaleVoices and add the voices you want to that list.  Then, add the voices in a separate directory inside sound\voice\miaslair.  You will create a directory name the same as the voice type.  Note that femaileHaughty is already there.  She is used for for one of the Brylings guests.  Just copy the voices you  what from  say femaleYoungEager in there, but do not overwrite anything.

Note that femaleHaughty is NOT on the Formlist, so you need CK to add it.

Note that not all dialog lines will work.  Only those in the shared section will work.  To get the rest, you'll have to do lots of other CK work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this. Do you mind that i send a .zip file with the additions to you once i did this? (once i tested it extensively and stating what works and what not).

Unless you are already planning to do something about that though.

"To get the rest...", what do i have to change exactly? Is it the script or other stuff?

Hi Fish

Just had a try with Ysolda ..no luck

"Iggy, if you will load 4.2i and PM me, I will try and fix this bonding issue.  It is an ongoing one for players with bad mod load orders and it is so damn simple that the scene not starting should be fixable even if your papyrus engine is overloaded."

4.2i? there are 4.2 h to download

And yes papyrus chaos   yes i think so

Installing 4.2h right now

Thanks for reply

Terrorofmorrowind: tried your bat did not work its supposed to be in my data folder yes? Am i gonna run 2 times? thanx

Sorry, for being unclear about the bat. It just makes non followers followers. It doesn't have any effect on already existing followers. It's just something useful if you want a certain npc really bad as a follower though.

You ARE making a sex slave at the end.  But that is easily fixed by remove from faction  (Hope to have a quest sometime to get a spell to remove the sex slave faction and restore their memories)

Thank you, that saves me some time redoing some non Sex Slave content.  I'll just remove the faction.  Presumably can always re-add once you add the spell/quest to remove.  (And yeah, having all my followers but the one I'm training wait somewhere first worked like a charm.)

Found another issue.  In the rescue virgin quest, when you're hiding behind the house, afterwards several of my followers no longer follow/sandbox.  (even tried dismissing & re-adding)  I assume it's because I have more followers than the quest is designed for, but it's unclear it even really needs to freeze any followers.

(Just throwing out random theory, freezing X closest actors, then unfreezing X closest, but between the two unfrozen followers got closer than frozen ones)

I suspect I can just tell some of them to wait back at the castle.