Sacremas Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 Never had an issue with Better Vampires or any of the other vampire overhauls, but I had a similar issue making Forgotten Magic Redone and Achieve That! work with MO for a while, but after an update to MO it went fine when I removed it from NMM and added it into MO, I now don't use any mods at all outside MO. If you prefer something else than MO and it's temporary folder then use Wrye Bash's BAIN Installer instead, it's far more safe.
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 I've been trying to throttle down on the comments frequency from the various NPCs by setting global variables to zero since the MCM settings seem not to have any effect (for me at least). But the variable SexSlCommentTimeNext keeps resetting itself to a value of 13.75 or 14.31, or similar number. Is it supposed to reset itself? Is there anything else I can try to reduce the frequency of comments/hellos? Regardless of those settings, I've disabled the twins to get rid of "let's go play sissy ...," and Britany Shears (sp?) as well saying the same jokes over and over, so the major problem for me right now is Sasha/Jenny almost-endlessly singing. SexSlCommentTimeNext gets set to the current time + the commenttime frequency (set in mcm) every time a sex slave makes a comment from the timed list. The twins and Britany are not on the timer. Gotta change that.
kit1858644 Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 You've done something wrong or you have a mod that is screwing the Bryling. 1. Did you get the quest and go to tabitha's parents house? 2. Did you kill the bandits at tabitha's house and get the Brylings house key? 3. When you went to Brylings house, did you go in the bottom door from the courtyard? 4. After you entered, did you go upstairs into the kitchen area? 5. Were there any people in the area beyond the kitchen (like 6 - 10 NPCs)? 1. Yes, I got the quest and went to tabitha's parents house. 2. Yes, I kill the mother and father. 3. Yes, I entered from the courtyard. 4. Yes, I searched the whole house 5. NO, just had 1 person Servant from Inconsequential NPCs(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36334/?) Can I do something to fix it or just skip this quest from command? I try to disable Inconsequential NPCs, but it haven't any help.
mybrainhurts Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I've been trying to throttle down on the comments frequency from the various NPCs by setting global variables to zero since the MCM settings seem not to have any effect (for me at least). But the variable SexSlCommentTimeNext keeps resetting itself to a value of 13.75 or 14.31, or similar number. Is it supposed to reset itself? Is there anything else I can try to reduce the frequency of comments/hellos? Regardless of those settings, I've disabled the twins to get rid of "let's go play sissy ...," and Britany Shears (sp?) as well saying the same jokes over and over, so the major problem for me right now is Sasha/Jenny almost-endlessly singing. SexSlCommentTimeNext gets set to the current time + the commenttime frequency (set in mcm) every time a sex slave makes a comment from the timed list. The twins and Britany are not on the timer. Gotta change that. So there's nothing more I can do to reduce the frequency of comments (without actually modding the mod)?
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 I've been trying to throttle down on the comments frequency from the various NPCs by setting global variables to zero since the MCM settings seem not to have any effect (for me at least). But the variable SexSlCommentTimeNext keeps resetting itself to a value of 13.75 or 14.31, or similar number. Is it supposed to reset itself? Is there anything else I can try to reduce the frequency of comments/hellos? Regardless of those settings, I've disabled the twins to get rid of "let's go play sissy ...," and Britany Shears (sp?) as well saying the same jokes over and over, so the major problem for me right now is Sasha/Jenny almost-endlessly singing. SexSlCommentTimeNext gets set to the current time + the commenttime frequency (set in mcm) every time a sex slave makes a comment from the timed list. The twins and Britany are not on the timer. Gotta change that. So there's nothing more I can do to reduce the frequency of comments (without actually modding the mod)? Any slave you take outside (away from the palace) can have their talk frequency reduced to nearly nothing (0 continuous talking so set it to the highest). The twins and Brittany are not on the timer. I'll spend a few minutes and put them on it before I upload 4.3. Note also that greetings are not on the timer. Every time you get close to an NPC, they might greet you. There is a separate MCM option to turn off greetings it you get too annoyed with it. However, that also means that when you click on them, they won't great you in most cases. (Again, goes not apply to the twins etc ATM) You've done something wrong or you have a mod that is screwing the Bryling. 1. Did you get the quest and go to tabitha's parents house? 2. Did you kill the bandits at tabitha's house and get the Brylings house key? 3. When you went to Brylings house, did you go in the bottom door from the courtyard? 4. After you entered, did you go upstairs into the kitchen area? 5. Were there any people in the area beyond the kitchen (like 6 - 10 NPCs)? 1. Yes, I got the quest and went to tabitha's parents house. 2. Yes, I kill the mother and father. 3. Yes, I entered from the courtyard. 4. Yes, I searched the whole house 5. NO, just had 1 person Servant from Inconsequential NPCs(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36334/?) Can I do something to fix it or just skip this quest from command? I try to disable Inconsequential NPCs, but it haven't any help. Best to then make and look at your papyrus log. Check my troubleshooting thread for details on how to do it. Post the log as an attachment if you spend half an hour looking at it and can't figure it out.
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 Uploaded Version 4.3 This version add 6 new dialogues involving Jenny and Sasha. These dialogues take place at random infrequent (minimum 1 every 4 games days) times and sometimes involve interaction with the PC. In addition, Jenny and Sasha will cooperate to seduce you if you are male and you let their arousal get too high. There is a pretty cute singing duet. For any of this to be available, you must have both Jenny and Sasha as companions. Also put Brittany Shears and the twins on the same global comment timer as the other sex slave. Enjoy
terrorofmorrowind Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I've been trying to throttle down on the comments frequency from the various NPCs by setting global variables to zero since the MCM settings seem not to have any effect (for me at least). But the variable SexSlCommentTimeNext keeps resetting itself to a value of 13.75 or 14.31, or similar number. Is it supposed to reset itself? Is there anything else I can try to reduce the frequency of comments/hellos? Regardless of those settings, I've disabled the twins to get rid of "let's go play sissy ...," and Britany Shears (sp?) as well saying the same jokes over and over, so the major problem for me right now is Sasha/Jenny almost-endlessly singing. SexSlCommentTimeNext gets set to the current time + the commenttime frequency (set in mcm) every time a sex slave makes a comment from the timed list. The twins and Britany are not on the timer. Gotta change that. So there's nothing more I can do to reduce the frequency of comments (without actually modding the mod)? Any slave you take outside (away from the palace) can have their talk frequency reduced to nearly nothing (0 continuous talking so set it to the highest). The twins and Brittany are not on the timer. I'll spend a few minutes and put them on it before I upload 4.3. Note also that greetings are not on the timer. Every time you get close to an NPC, they might greet you. There is a separate MCM option to turn off greetings it you get too annoyed with it. However, that also means that when you click on them, they won't great you in most cases. (Again, goes not apply to the twins etc ATM) You've done something wrong or you have a mod that is screwing the Bryling. 1. Did you get the quest and go to tabitha's parents house? 2. Did you kill the bandits at tabitha's house and get the Brylings house key? 3. When you went to Brylings house, did you go in the bottom door from the courtyard? 4. After you entered, did you go upstairs into the kitchen area? 5. Were there any people in the area beyond the kitchen (like 6 - 10 NPCs)? 1. Yes, I got the quest and went to tabitha's parents house. 2. Yes, I kill the mother and father. 3. Yes, I entered from the courtyard. 4. Yes, I searched the whole house 5. NO, just had 1 person Servant from Inconsequential NPCs(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36334/?) Can I do something to fix it or just skip this quest from command? I try to disable Inconsequential NPCs, but it haven't any help. Best to then make and look at your papyrus log. Check my troubleshooting thread for details on how to do it. Post the log as an attachment if you spend half an hour looking at it and can't figure it out. I'm also using incensequential npc's and the way i did it was setting myself to invisible with the "tdetect" code in the console. I think the problem here is that the servant keeps following you because you broke into that house and so it doesn't make you completely stealthy. You could of course try to figure out what servant that is and try to remove it in the ck if it really is that bothersome. but anyway this is just how i did it. If it doesn't help either, just do what the guy above me mentioned.
germanicus Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 For any of this to be available, you must have both Jenny and Sasha as companions. That's great but bad for me. You see, I don't want to give up from my Lola as follower and I don't want to have more then 2 followers in the same time. So, I guess that there is no chance that either Sasha or Jenny will do that interaction with my follower?! With a great respect Fishuburger, and please, do not take it as insult or criticism, but I think it is not fair to force sex slaves you like, Jenny and Sasha in this case, as the only ones with that options. I'm crazy for this mod and you know that, but the way this mod is heading at the moment, doesn't makes me happy. I have a feeling like - if you want to enjoy in the mod, you must give up of what you want, and accept what we want (of course, you and the team has full right to do it since it is your mod, but, still, I think it's not fair). Is there a such a problem to make same possibility for (any) particular sex slave follower according to the player's will?
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 For any of this to be available, you must have both Jenny and Sasha as companions. That's great but bad for me. You see, I don't want to give up from my Lola as follower and I don't want to have more then 2 followers in the same time. So, I guess that there is no chance that either Sasha or Jenny will do that interaction with my follower?! With a great respect Fishuburger, and please, do not take it as insult or criticism, but I think it is not fair to force sex slaves you like, Jenny and Sasha in this case, as the only ones with that options. I'm crazy for this mod and you know that, but the way this mod is heading at the moment, doesn't makes me happy. I have a feeling like - if you want to enjoy in the mod, you must give up of what you want, and accept what we want (of course, you and the team has full right to do it since it is your mod, but, still, I think it's not fair). Is there a such a problem to make same possibility for (any) particular sex slave follower according to the player's will? This is just a matter of voice actors Germanicas. I have them now for Jenny and Sasha and none of the others. In addition, there are condition functions that would make it difficult with a variety of other actors. All future Sex Slave dialogue updates will be entirely for Jenny and Sasha because they are the only two that are able to do this. Find me a gal who wants to do the voice work for your favorite follower and I can add her too.
mybrainhurts Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 On a point similar to germanicus' and also with respect: In addition, Jenny and Sasha will cooperate to seduce you if you are male Why do you place gender restrictions on so many things? Surely a female PC would appreciate their machinations just as much as a male PC would. I understand that in some cases you insist that only a certain animation be played because that's the one animation you want at that particular point, and that's your choice obviously, but in this case it doesn't seem to matter what the gender of the PC is. EDIT: D'oh. It's because of the voiced dialogue, isn't it?
germanicus Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 This is just a matter of voice actors Germanicas. I have them now for Jenny and Sasha and none of the others. In addition, there are condition functions that would make it difficult with a variety of other actors. All future Sex Slave dialogue updates will be entirely for Jenny and Sasha because they are the only two that are able to do this. Find me a gal who wants to do the voice work for your favorite follower and I can add her too. I see. Thanks for clarifying this to me. Please, accept my apologies if I was harsh on you. Wasn't my intention at all.
wulfgear09 Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I think i know a gal here who might do some voice work i will call her tonight and get back to you.i also would like a voice to put to my fav npc using say the meet yourself mod . not that your gals ain't good enough or anything at all . I just think it would be cool if its doable .
stroganof Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I'm just done with Mia and i want to leave a big thank you for all the people involved in this mod. Great work! cheers stupid question at the end: What mod enables me to have more then one follower and is working with this mod?
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 On a point similar to germanicus' and also with respect: In addition, Jenny and Sasha will cooperate to seduce you if you are male Why do you place gender restrictions on so many things? Surely a female PC would appreciate their machinations just as much as a male PC would. There just isn't a good female threeway animation that I know of in the current Sexlab animation set. Matter of fact, I don't think there are any at all. I understand that in some cases you insist that only a certain animation be played because that's the one animation you want at that particular point, and that's your choice obviously, but in this case it doesn't seem to matter what the gender of the PC is. EDIT: D'oh. It's because of the voiced dialogue, isn't it? Nope, that is strictly because of the lack of a female threeway. The only choice would be for the PC to wear a strap-on and I don't think female players like that (at least none that I know). If a single female player would tell me that they want me to open it up to female PCs, I would. Because this is a rape, it would be forced on them, so I have to try and accommodate their wishes. I think i know a gal here who might do some voice work i will call her tonight and get back to you.i also would like a voice to put to my fav npc using say the meet yourself mod . not that your gals ain't good enough or anything at all . I just think it would be cool if its doable . I would very much appreciate any voice acting volunteers, particularly female one because they are really hard to find. If you "fav npc" has a vanilla voice, we can use any female voice actress. I'm just done with Mia and i want to leave a big thank you for all the people involved in this mod. Great work! cheers stupid question at the end: What mod enables me to have more then one follower and is working with this mod? Thanks for the kind words, we all appreciate it.
germanicus Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I think i know a gal here who might do some voice work i will call her tonight and get back to you.i also would like a voice to put to my fav npc using say the meet yourself mod . not that your gals ain't good enough or anything at all . I just think it would be cool if its doable . Please do. And big thank you.
HounDog Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 Noo, i had just finished tweaking the girls appearance, now i have to do it all over again, and i suck at it so my tweaking is never consistent between versions, and i really liked my latest edit... oh well, might as well show them here before they are lost forever.
nyctophilia Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 Noo, i had just finished tweaking the girls appearance, now i have to do it all over again, and i suck at it so my tweaking is never consistent between versions, and i really liked my latest edit... oh well, might as well show them here before they are lost forever. 2015-03-12_00002.jpg Since fishburger didn't change their reference or base ID's, or head meshes all you need to do is copy and paste the MiasLair.esp folder in both meshes and textures. Then open MiasLair.esp in TES5Edit, find the NPC's with changed hair eyes etc. under Head Parts, matching the previous ESP. BTW they look really hot, nice job! @germanicus I really like your new avatar. Very distinguished and refined.
Sacremas Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 Given that there are honeslty most likely more male players playing female characters than female players who play this mod... I don't think that single player request for a threeway involving a penis-extension will be very hard to get. It's same as with why the sex mods for New Vegas and most sex mods in general are almost entirely female-centric expecting you to play a female character; there's a lot more males interested in seeing a woman raped where they can have full control over how she acts and how she looks. And disturbingly there's a large number of men wishing they were the woman getting raped (without wanting to be involved in gay stuff)...
fishburger67 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 Noo, i had just finished tweaking the girls appearance, now i have to do it all over again, and i suck at it so my tweaking is never consistent between versions, and i really liked my latest edit... oh well, might as well show them here before they are lost forever. 2015-03-12_00002.jpg Save your meshes and textures before you upgrade and you won't have to do that next time. They are gorgeous BTW.
HounDog Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 Noo, i had just finished tweaking the girls appearance, now i have to do it all over again, and i suck at it so my tweaking is never consistent between versions, and i really liked my latest edit... oh well, might as well show them here before they are lost forever. 2015-03-12_00002.jpg Since fishburger didn't change their reference or base ID's, or head meshes all you need to do is copy and paste the MiasLair.esp folder in both meshes and textures. Then open MiasLair.esp in TES5Edit, find the NPC's with changed hair eyes etc. under Head Parts, matching the previous ESP. BTW they look really hot, nice job! @germanicus I really like your new avatar. Very distinguished and refined. So you're saying that i can make all the changes by matching everything from the head parts section in tes5edit? because i've always used the geck for these kind of changes (hence the inconsistency between versions, and also my noobness)
nyctophilia Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 So you're saying that i can make all the changes by matching everything from the head parts section in tes5edit? because i've always used the geck for these kind of changes (hence the inconsistency between versions, and also my noobness) Yes, rename the previous version of MiasLair.esp then open them both in TES5Edit and match the Head Parts of the edited NPC's.
Guest Long John Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 @fishburger67 - Is there a dialogue option currently to re-assign the slaves home location? The reason being I have been considering the following locations:- Pirates of Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844/) - A new home modification with a quest (Nexus Exclusive). Legacy of the Dragonborn (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/) - In its safe house - The Dragonborn could have a dark side (which could be the slavery).
Kageryu Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 I'm just done with Mia and i want to leave a big thank you for all the people involved in this mod. Great work! cheers stupid question at the end: What mod enables me to have more then one follower and is working with this mod? I use Amazing Follower Tweaks. It works quite nicely and I have no issues w/ this mod.
fishburger67 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Posted March 20, 2015 @fishburger67 - Is there a dialogue option currently to re-assign the slaves home location? The reason being I have been considering the following locations:- Pirates of Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844/) - A new home modification with a quest (Nexus Exclusive). Legacy of the Dragonborn (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/) - In its safe house - The Dragonborn could have a dark side (which could be the slavery). Home locations can't be assigned, they are part of the AI. However, there are mods the put an alias on an NPC that overrides the default sandbox AI and allows them to hang around somewhere else. One I remember is My Home is Your Home. I used this in the past, but currently have it uninstalled. I can't imagine though why it would not work.
TheSmithsDog Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 Noo, i had just finished tweaking the girls appearance, now i have to do it all over again, and i suck at it so my tweaking is never consistent between versions, and i really liked my latest edit... oh well, might as well show them here before they are lost forever. 2015-03-12_00002.jpg Well done. Care to share your nif and dds files? It'd be nice if others posted pics and shared theirs too. @fishburger67 - Is there a dialogue option currently to re-assign the slaves home location? The reason being I have been considering the following locations:- Pirates of Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844/) - A new home modification with a quest (Nexus Exclusive). Legacy of the Dragonborn (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/) - In its safe house - The Dragonborn could have a dark side (which could be the slavery). Home locations can't be assigned, they are part of the AI. However, there are mods the put an alias on an NPC that overrides the default sandbox AI and allows them to hang around somewhere else. One I remember is My Home is Your Home. I used this in the past, but currently have it uninstalled. I can't imagine though why it would not work. It does, I have a couple on the ship from Pirates of Skyrim.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now