• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how to install this correctly? I have both the esp and datapack, but still, the animations don't work and the body of my character is all screwed up when an animation is supposed to activate.

I am using it for the Powder Gangers Slavery plugin.

falloutnv20120325214706.jpg

There is a New Sheriff In Town ;)

Oh yeah? Remind him what happened to the one from Primm.:D

lol... as long as they can handle stuff.

@mastercchris: yea i know how RL can make things difficult. good luck with whatever the situation is.

I think zaz has some references to missing content:

Checking: SexoutZAZ.esp

PROBLEM: meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\zaz\sorted\roast.kf ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutZAZ.esp

FormID: IDLE - Idle Animation [020058EA]

EDID - Editor ID: SNGZAZ2000a

PROBLEM: meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\bondageanimations\zaz\sex anims\pillory 2p\01pillorya.kf ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutZAZ.esp

FormID: IDLE - Idle Animation [02007305]

EDID - Editor ID: SNGZAZSX156a

PROBLEM: meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\bondageanimations\zaz\sex anims\pillory 2p\01pilloryb.kf ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutZAZ.esp

FormID: IDLE - Idle Animation [02007306]

EDID - Editor ID: SNGZAZSX156b

PROBLEM: meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\bondageanimations\zaz\sex anims\pillory 2p\01pillorya.kf ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutZAZ.esp

FormID: IDLE - Idle Animation [02007308]

EDID - Editor ID: SNGZAZSX157a

PROBLEM: meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\bondageanimations\zaz\sex anims\pillory 2p\01pilloryb.kf ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutZAZ.esp

FormID: IDLE - Idle Animation [02007309]

EDID - Editor ID: SNGZAZSX157b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You may be right. I'm totally blanking now' date=' but I could swear I've seen other plugins that require legion.esm,

[/quote']

Next to last Sexout_SS. But it was a mistake I think, and corrected by Loogie latest version.

• 1 month later...

Alright ,

Heya Everyone

Im Back For a Bit , RL Was Keeping me distracted ,Still is But I think I may squeeze a Few hours ,

Im Not Upto date on the Current Version Of Sexout etc blah blah blah ,

Need to refresh a Bit Before I update ZAZ or anything ,

Lets See if If I can Add a Few more anims and props or a few things here and there

Cheers

Alright ' date='

Heya Everyone

Im Back For a Bit , RL Was Keeping me distracted ,Still is But I think I may squeeze a Few hours ,

Im Not Upto date on the Current Version Of Sexout etc blah blah blah ,

Need to refresh a Bit Before I update ZAZ or anything ,

Lets See if If I can Add a Few more anims and props or a few things here and there

Cheers[/quote']

Welcome back :)

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for my question; it seemed like the best guess to me.

I'm having trouble with Sexout animations causing my characters to drop into the Earth and fall endlessly into oblivion.

I dropped BNB because those enormous boobs on everyone and that super-skimpy armor that jiggles and bounces even when it should be rigid metal, or stiffened fabric/leather, just seemed too silly to me. Another body recommended on this site is the "Bouncing Type 3," so I tried installing that, instead.

Their respective install instructions direct you to put Mikoto's and Body by Race/Armor by Race at the bottom of the load order. I found that Sexout's animations didn't show up if I loaded SexoutZAZ.esp above Mikoto's. Putting SexoutZAZ.esp between Mikoto's and Armor by Race/Body by Race, or at the bottom, allows the game to run, but causes the problem I am experiencing, now.

I'm as close as I've ever been to getting this to work; but, can anyone help me get it to ACTUALLY work? I can't see anything in the load order that should move me out of the material plane.

Body By Race is an entirely different mod. You shouldn't be trying to use it along side another body mod like BNB or Bouncing Type 3.

My suggestion: Uninstall ALL your body mods, and install just sexout. The people will be clothed, but so what, it'll let you make sure sexout itself is working. If it's not, you still have conflicts with other mods.

If it is, install those other mods one at a time until you figure out which one is the problem, and don't "mix" different body mods together unless you're building a custom body -- which many of us do, but you aren't ready to yet.