Looking great masterchris!! :D

windu190, you need SexoutNG since it's a master to the ESP that adds the animations, but you can definitely use the animation from the console if you have both. Instructions on how to manually play animations are in the SexoutNG thread. Look at the "useful links" section of the first post.

The only thing not mentioned there is that since this is a ZAZ animation (duh!), you need to "set xxxxxx.bUseZAZ to 1", where xxxxxx is the SexoutNG quest ID, as explained in that post.

Yea , Lol 10 Animations are done

Not much variation because of one Orifice :s Now comes the annoying part of adding the animations and testing all of Emm

Cheers

Here is a Variation , Pretty I don't know .( Biker ? ):P

[spolier]

post-8726-135978733409_thumb.jpg

errr... I am no modder so any tips on how to apply this mod into gameplay? Does NPC subject your PC to this? Is there a way to use console and use this mod on specific targets?

I like to increase the slaves and people on crosses on legion controlled area's or hanging people on specific area's as warning that the legion is nearby etc.

Hope there's a story/quest mod soon that can result in getting put in the Mojave outpost box.

Honestly, I think those boxes would make a-fucking-mazing sandbox items. Just give them an idle marker, set em around Gomorrah, and watch people give em a try. An idea for SexoutWorkgirl, maybe.

errr... I am no modder so any tips on how to apply this mod into gameplay? Does NPC subject your PC to this? Is there a way to use console and use this mod on specific targets?

I like to increase the slaves and people on crosses on legion controlled area's or hanging people on specific area's as warning that the legion is nearby etc.

U can call The animations Its Show In the Main Page of Sexout NG

U have to just add the line given in the op

U have to learn how to script if u want to add the things u want .

Cheers