How do you access the button again in FOMM to do that? I've done it for FO3, but it's been a while.

EDit: strange, FO3 has the button on the side of the main panel, but the NV version does not.

Also, does anyone know how to change the fallout.ini settings? I've clicked yes for not read only, but want it back to the original.

EDit of Edit: I've figured out the archive invalidation and toggled it off and on, however the object's meshes are still not loading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using Google Chrome. Can't download from Mega.

Did you get Chrome from Mega? Like where it says to download Chrome? I already had it, and I wouldn't get it from there anyway. When you clicked the link to start download, did you see the cloud thing start animating a bit? Did it say "starting download", then nothing, or did it simply ignore your click altogether?

How do i change sex position during having sex?

You can't change the acts like in Oblivion or Skyrim. They are only one position.

Edit:

Now there is a new mod that can at least fix a position that is off however I don't believe it can currently or will in the future allow change in positions.

• 2 months later...

Hey I've got IE and mega hasn't given me any problems, the cloud and spinning gears are a wait while loading.  I have a service that will drop me to 15 kb/s to keep me from going over my limit and even at that speed I downloaded the data pack with no problems.

This mod is the one with the "Customer Satisfaction" quest, right? If so, I believe that quest is unfinished. Can't seem to get Eipstein into dialogue. No dialogue box comes up. Also, the room in the vault seems a bit iffy. Certain textures seem to glitch invisible depending on what angle I'm viewing them at.

That is part of Sexout Tryouts. In the stable version it is rather (in my experience) buggy, whilst in the beta I believe it is a WIP.

It is not part of this mod.

• 1 month later...