i'm more then confused right now.

With safe mode' date=' you mean booting windows in safe mode, right?

if yes, reinstall windows.

it's as easy as it could be. Self explaining, step-by-step. The PC drivers are not this special, or it least it should not.

Example: nVidia graphic card -> get your driver from nVidia as they are up-to-date, unlike the one from your PC manufacturer. Same if you have an Realtek sound card or network card. Get the driver from Realtek.

And why all this paranoia using an access limited account when there's no admin password set? Password hacking dict's know about this one ... together with alot more. Senseless.

And no one... at least not me... thinks you're stupid, as you obviously tryed to imply. We all started somewhere and we all needed help. Some more, some less.

And looking at PE's screenshot, i noticed you disabled windows themes.

if you're running Windows Vista/Seven/Eight, it's recommended to enable theming again. Why? Because else some programs will suffer from stuttering. Like MediaPlayers that utilise DirectX. Sounds strange, but it's true.

My conclusion is still, that you should reinstall windows ... the way it should be.

You can only learn. if you managed to install windows, check out who manufactured what part in your PC and get the driver. That's basicly it.

[/quote']

Sigh... I really wish that I could reinstall Windows XP on this old thing. If it were as simple as loading the OS disk, then loading the drivers, I would have done it every time that I hit a major snag. But, I couldn't even follow what was going on as I was watching it. They were screwing around with things I've barely even heard of, and there wasn't any manual, or even an outline for how to perform it one's self. Some of it was easy; but, some of it, like the RAID part, was confusing as Hell to me. So, I settled for doing restorations of good installs with Norton Ghost once the computer was out-of-warranty.

There are certain things for which it's safe to use the basic drivers, like video cards. But, I once checked out some software that scanned your computer for all out-dated drivers, and it came back with results of old drivers for devices that I'd never ordinarily think of checking. I asked an Alienware tech why there were a number of updates listed by the manufacturers between two versions of the Alienware drivers, yet the Alienware drivers were still using old versions pre-dating Alienware's previous update. They replied that they test all of their components to work together, and that not all of their components are standard equipment. They upgrade the drivers only when everything has been thoroughly tested to work together, and that I should continue using my Alienware driver set and not update individual parts. I did as he recommended, and I never had any problem until that card burned out a year after the warranty expired.

I turned a Windows theme on, for what it's worth. But, as Kissinger's appearance portends, I'll just be pissing people off, at this point.

I'm going to take my computer back to the store on Monday and exchange this MSI card for an EVGA card, and see if that solves the problem. I sure eff-in' hope so.

I wish that I could fashion you a medal out of solid gratitude for all of the help that you've tried to give me. Although I hope that everything will go well, I might need help, again, after Monday. If so, I won't ask for it, anymore, in here.

Thanks, again, to you, and everyone else who tried to help.

But' date=' as Kissinger's appearance portends, I'll just be pissing people off, at this point.

[/quote']

Not at all, but I'm sorry if I made it sound that way. I'm not pissed off at you, it sounds like your problem is p. frustrating and I wish you the best with it. It just seemed out of place to have this discussion in the ZAZ thread as opposed to the technical help forum, for instance. I'm not a moderator or a forum police or whatever, if you want to carry on here and everyone's cool with it, then by all means. (Honestly the reason I brought it up is everytime this thread gets bumped I keep hoping for more mastercchris updates, if that doesn't sound too selfish.)

BDSM stuff

One of the cornerstones of BDSM is consent' date=' which definitely has not been involved in the scenarios this stuff gets used in.

But, I do plan on doing a proper BDSM mod after Rustlers, we'll see how it pans out.

[/quote']

Sure sure, I wasn't using it to describe the context, just to represent what the animations are mostly geared towards, and "BDSM" is faster to type than "bondage". Well it was until I had to explain myself. ;) All the ZAZ animations are bondage animations of one kind or another; consensual or not is contextual and of course up to the mod using them.

... and looking forward to whatever it is you have planned. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... it appears ZAZ actions kill the animation lists for Sexout NG? At least something does.

After everything working fine as soon as I ended up in a ZAZ action (legion/Marissa punishment) this plays out fine but if any sex act is started afterwards the animations don't play anymore and the console says "a classic animation was selected. Please use a Sexout NG one"

Is that something known or is something else broken.

Is there a mod at the moment that uses the boxed animations?

No Not yet ....

Hmmm... it appears ZAZ actions kill the animation lists for Sexout NG? At least something does.

After everything working fine as soon as I ended up in a ZAZ action (legion/Marissa punishment) this plays out fine but if any sex act is started afterwards the animations don't play anymore and the console says "a classic animation was selected. Please use a Sexout NG one"

afeter the whipping animation played durung the motorunner(fiend) encounter.it broke for me' date='all sex animations afterwards

[/quote']

This has been Fixed in Beta Release of Sexout NG , It will be added in soon into the Core FO omod

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

afeter the whipping animation played durung the motorunner(fiend) encounter.it broke for me' date='all sex animations afterwards

[/quote']

This has been Fixed in Beta Release of Sexout NG , It will be added in soon into the Core FO omod

Cheers

That problem may have been fixed, because that error message is not displayed anymore. However, the regular animations still break after using ZAZ animations. My guess is that the actors remain in use after the first time a ZAZ animation is played.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

nice work youve done there.

But i dont get this working, read alot and tryed but nothing so far.

Is there the possibility to make the use of it more user friendly?

Like an item that is equiped to make the anim play?

or a gun that triggers the anim?

Or a console command like playidle zaz01?

that would be awesome!

Your zaz workings in skyrim are very cool. Like it.