Hm, I don't get the part "supported body mod that has belly node scaling".

Does that mean, when it's in showracemenu, there actually has a belly scaling to have this mod work?

I'm using UNPB Redux but I don't get the belly inflation so I'm wondering what I did wrong.... 

btw can you scale the inflation in MCM?

First, both the "mesh" you use and the "skeleton" you use must have a "belly" node that has weight-mapping. At this point, just about everyone uses XPMS for their skeleton of some version or another, and those all have belly nodes. The mesh, however, is much more variable. I took a quick glance at the UNPB Redux nexus page and couldn't find anything on supported nodes, so I'm not sure if it has belly weight-mapping.

At the moment, few meshes do...

And yes, inflation is scale-able in the MCM. The inflation is measured between a "minimum" and "maximum" number of arbitrary units. The arbitrary units are linearly related to the scale of the node, but the node scales its volume at an exponential rate (so basically, 8 is something like twice as large as 6 units.)

I tend to use a minimum of 0 or 1, going to a maximum of 7.

Finally, different races will add a different number of arbitrary units to your anal and vaginal pools, and there is a global number to multiply that scaling by.

Hm, I don't get the part "supported body mod that has belly node scaling".

Does that mean, when it's in showracemenu, there actually has a belly scaling to have this mod work?

I'm using UNPB Redux but I don't get the belly inflation so I'm wondering what I did wrong.... 

btw can you scale the inflation in MCM?

First, both the "mesh" you use and the "skeleton" you use must have a "belly" node that has weight-mapping. At this point, just about everyone uses XPMS for their skeleton of some version or another, and those all have belly nodes. The mesh, however, is much more variable. I took a quick glance at the UNPB Redux nexus page and couldn't find anything on supported nodes, so I'm not sure if it has belly weight-mapping.

At the moment, few meshes do...

And yes, inflation is scale-able in the MCM. The inflation is measured between a "minimum" and "maximum" number of arbitrary units. The arbitrary units are linearly related to the scale of the node, but the node scales its volume at an exponential rate (so basically, 8 is something like twice as large as 6 units.)

I tend to use a minimum of 0 or 1, going to a maximum of 7.

Finally, different races will add a different number of arbitrary units to your anal and vaginal pools, and there is a global number to multiply that scaling by.

I see, thanks.

Hi, I have questions. I'm using CBBE TBBP and the belly scaling is working fine. However, I'm trying to get it to play nice with an armor set I'm using: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61013

During flushing animations, my chest armor is unequipped. Is there any way to prevent that from happening? What does FHU look for, an armor keyword? Or is it trying to unequip based on slot #? Or, ideally, is there some way I could tell it to consider a particular chest armor as 'naked'? In this case, the chest armor doesn't interfere and the underwear is chainmail, so there is little obstruction and really no reason to unequip anything.

Also is it safe to edit the .esp without going through a clean save? I'd like to edit some of the npc greetings the mod adds (for grammar/spelling) but it's not worth it if I have to do a clean reinstall to do so.

I did a search on CBBE TBBP, and got some presets?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31926/?

Which body are you using that works with this mod? I think I am confused as to which body to use.

So far love the mod, only thing I wish there was a option in the settings for was turn on/off the NPCs comments when you pass them by. I turned off the naked comments with a mod long time ago because they annoyed me, these kind of as well. Especially when using a prostitution mod and the "client" turns around and comments on something they just did.

Another thing I am noticing is no matter what animation plays, you will get inflated a bit. Which is odd in female/female animations (I do have female/female cum enabled), however as I play with the female Schlongs of Skyrim mod, so even if my character is the aggressor, or the one doing the fucking, she still gets inflated a bit.

hi , i've install this mod and say me my belly inflate but i don't see anything... i don't see inflation , what is the requierment ? i've try on myself and npc but nothing...

From the OP, requirements:

• A body model that supports belly scaling
  • A compatible skeleton (XPMS extended for example)

Something like b3lisario's mesh, or Kendo's, etc.

Can anyone help with my problem? I've installed the mod as per OP and have MCM etc up to date, but no matter what I try nothing shows up for it in the MCM at all and it just keeps crashing on every second startup after install :(

So far love the mod, only thing I wish there was a option in the settings for was turn on/off the NPCs comments when you pass them by. I turned off the naked comments with a mod long time ago because they annoyed me, these kind of as well. Especially when using a prostitution mod and the "client" turns around and comments on something they just did.

You should try " HUMOROUS NAKED COMMENT "  on the NEXUS  NPC,S say something like (There,s something you don,t see everday) all comments are cute or funny

Hmm, I'm under the impression that in general, it would be best to use this mod without devious devices, but that it could be used in conjunction with things like SexLab Defeat or Defeat Alternative.  This is because this mod requires special bodies that have belly sliders and these bodies generally don't fit perfectly with Devious Devices stuff, which is designed for standard bodies.

Is this correct, or have I got the wrong idea?

I'm thinking of starting a new game w/out BDSM gear, but with this mod, and the others I mentioned above.

My situation is this: I need to combine the "Fill Her Up", "Estrus Chaurus Fluids" and some addon for SoulGems Pregnancy. Thus, I need to install 4 mods:

"Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin" and his core: "Chaurus";

"Soulgem Oven II" or "Hentrai Pregnancy" with "Children + Soul Gems addon";

and "Fill Her Up"

Question: What I must do to unite Fill Her Up, Сhaurus fluids and any soulgem-pregnancy? Some people wrote in this thread, that they successful united "Fill Her Up" and "Hentrai Pregnancy"

P.S. No, I don't need childbirth. Only birth soulgems.

(no, I do not regret my character, which will fill up with cum, force to produce soulgem and serve as a incubator for the seeds/embryos of Estrus) :blush::angel:

If I understand correctly, you want to use Estrus Chaurus, Soulgem Oven II, and Fill Her Up together?

I don't think there's anything that would make the mods incompatible... that is, they'll run, but they'll all fight over the belly node.

I don't know if Estrus Chaurus has an option, but I know that Soulgem Oven has an option to turn off node scaling on the belly.

I also don't know if Fill Her Up has that option (I haven't used for a while now), but... why would it? What would the point be? :)

So to get them all to run correctly, turn off node scaling on everything but the one you want.

If I understand correctly, you want to use Estrus Chaurus, Soulgem Oven II, and Fill Her Up together?

I don't think there's anything that would make the mods incompatible... that is, they'll run, but they'll all fight over the belly node.

I don't know if Estrus Chaurus has an option, but I know that Soulgem Oven has an option to turn off node scaling on the belly.

I also don't know if Fill Her Up has that option (I haven't used for a while now), but... why would it? What would the point be? :)

So to get them all to run correctly, turn off node scaling on everything but the one you want.

Yes, you right. I want it.

it would be nice if it was possible to establish clear priorities for growing belly because disable this option would not want to .. (Fill Her Up meaningless without this option; Soulgem when you turn off the growth of the abdomen is deprived of immersion and Estrus ... I do not know, just going start using it.) Thus, for example, the highest priority was going to increase growing belly node with Soulgem, then Fill Her Up, and only then would go Chaurus.

That is, it would be two solutions:

1) If the current parameter Soulgem is 3 and Fill Her Up is 2, the current amount becomes 3 + 2 = 5, and decreases again to 3, when the cum is drained down from her

2) Solution two sounds easier: the size of the belly takes the maximum value. Example: The first was the size of Soulgem - 2, then the character Filled Up by 3 "servings" of cum - belly node becomes 3, taking the maximum value of those two; and after that, she was attacked by Estrus and he put in her eggs by 4. Ultimately, belly node again took the maximum value, namely - 4. But if Estrus put in her eggs by 2, belly node will stay on 3

Maybe something can be done with using the load order?))

I haven't done it myself because usually I'll just disable Fill Her Up when infested, but there is a mod that lets you have mods work together on a node, such as the belly node.

Quoting from Saeros HERE

my new experience..

I just tested EC+ with  Fill Her Up  Death Alternative +  Defeat
I used this tool HooKmmerse ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/ ) merging .pex scripts (from EC+ and Fill Her Up) to manage the same node (npc belly).

Chaurus beat my female PC (no tentacle at this time)... Death Alternative + Defeat (priority 80) on bleedout event made sure that the big-chaurus rape my character..
Fill Her Up mod at the end of sexual act, made the belly grow immediately (hentai style)   :) ..
My PC flees crying while a pool of semen erupts from her legs..

..after 6 days of gestation, with a swollen belly, sprouting small chaurus eggs..

all without errors

this mod is great!   :D

bye!

S.

He's got a few more bits on how it works in that thread.

I'm using Estrus Chorus+, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Over II together (wtih Hokmmerse). The only problem I'm have is the problem with SGO2: "natural" impregnation is not working. I.e. neither my character, neither followers can't become pregnant during sex, but only by inseminate spell.

I still wish there was a way to tell FHU which slots to undress from, or to mark certain armors as naked, or something. Many armors have pants/skirt/panties separated from the chestpiece, and what ends up getting stripped is the chestpiece, rather than the armor actually covering the loins.

I still wish there was a way to tell FHU which slots to undress from, or to mark certain armors as naked, or something. Many armors have pants/skirt/panties separated from the chestpiece, and what ends up getting stripped is the chestpiece, rather than the armor actually covering the loins.

If you don't mind fiddling around in CK you I believe Fill Her Up obeys the "sexlabnostrip" keyword.  I added that keyword to my character's mod-based armor and had the happy accident that she doesn't try to take it off anymore.

Of course that has the side effect that the armor doesn't come off during SL animations, and it doesn't fix the separate pants slot issue.

I'm using Estrus Chorus+, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Over II together (wtih Hokmmerse). The only problem I'm have is the problem with SGO2: "natural" impregnation is not working. I.e. neither my character, neither followers can't become pregnant during sex, but only by inseminate spell.

I.e., my elf will not produce soul gem while I don't use spell? Or soul gem produced, but the belly is not growing without using spell?

By the way, what body type do you use for all of these mods? I use CBBE with HDT from LoversLab, but belly grows only in clothes. When character is naked, there is no belly

In my case only impregnate during sex is not working. But I can impregnate characters "manually" :-) by inseminate spell. After that all is working as intended - belly and breast scaling, milking and birth (with soul gems). Maybe this is the problem on my end, i.e. certain combination of mods, load order, etc, I don't know.

darkconsole (the author of SGO2) said that he will not help with "hookmmersed" scripts of his mod.

Sorry for my English.