• 2 weeks later...

Could use a little with this one since i have no idea why it is doing it, ok so my problem is whenever some1 cum in my character the belly doesnt wanna fill up instead it reverse it like there is a black hole inside the stomach that wanna suck it inside.

Have you got (and have installed correctly) a skeleton?  That sounds like a problem I had with my pregnancy mod and it turned out something was overwriting my skeleton.

Could use a little with this one since i have no idea why it is doing it, ok so my problem is whenever some1 cum in my character the belly doesnt wanna fill up instead it reverse it like there is a black hole inside the stomach that wanna suck it inside.

Have you got (and have installed correctly) a skeleton?  That sounds like a problem I had with my pregnancy mod and it turned out something was overwriting my skeleton.

Well im currently using Xp32 skeleton 3.2.

That's because you have an NIO or CANS mod installed that is incompatible with this one.

There... isn't a solution at the moment.

Could this mod be made to inflate the belly when eating food as well?

Yes. I'm not the person to write that, as my fetish along these lines seems to be specifically for sexual fluids. Sorry.

Any chance this will get an update so it works with CANS?

I could work on that, with the author's permission.

I decided a day or three ago to put my scripting hat back on and force this to work with NIO, mostly because I was sick of the bug mentioned by Suitti. So far, I've gotten male support requirement via HDT SAM body, improved the detection of bottom vs top in animations, and updated all the scaling function calls to use XPMSElib. XPMSElib is a library that then goes to call NIO, so my local version is NIO supported.

However, I haven't reduced the update frequency by FHU (Or as I call it locally, FTU) from its current NI levels, so the code is inefficient and runs too often.

Still, it works (occasionally. I just had a pretty big bug with anal vs vaginal cum pools. ):<)

As for CANS support, I'm pretty sure CANS uses NIO as a backbone anyway. What'll end up happening is that CANS mods will all be summed then applied to the node, then my version would multiply the node by whatever FTU's inflation is. (#$%^. Thanks NIO.) Still, it's better than the in/out glitching we currently have.

Again, if the author of FHU allows me to, I can post the two script files I've modified as a mod for FHU with more strict requirements. (Requires: SAM HDT Male meshes, NIO/Racemenu, FHU)

That's because you have an NIO or CANS mod installed that is incompatible with this one.

Yes. I'm not the person to write that, as my fetish along these lines seems to be specifically for sexual fluids. Sorry.

I decided a day or three ago to put my scripting hat back on and force this to work with NIO, mostly because I was sick of the bug mentioned by Suitti. So far, I've gotten male support requirement via HDT SAM body, improved the detection of bottom vs top in animations, and updated all the scaling function calls to use XPMSElib. XPMSElib is a library that then goes to call NIO, so my local version is NIO supported.

However, I haven't reduced the update frequency by FHU (Or as I call it locally, FTU) from its current NI levels, so the code is inefficient and runs too often.

Still, it works (occasionally. I just had a pretty big bug with anal vs vaginal cum pools. ):<)

As for CANS support, I'm pretty sure CANS uses NIO as a backbone anyway. What'll end up happening is that CANS mods will all be summed then applied to the node, then my version would multiply the node by whatever FTU's inflation is. (#$%^. Thanks NIO.) Still, it's better than the in/out glitching we currently have.

Again, if the author of FHU allows me to, I can post the two script files I've modified as a mod for FHU with more strict requirements. (Requires: SAM HDT Male meshes, NIO/Racemenu, FHU)

I'm not sure if the author is still active. Last they posted was nearly a year ago.

I'm not sure if the author is still active. Last they posted was nearly a year ago.

:( Oh no! Doesn't he know real-life is a trap!?  :P

:( Oh no! Doesn't he know real-life is a trap!?  :P

Pfft. =P

Stupid question, but after my character has sex, her belly inflates as expected, and immidiately deflates before the standing up animation has even completed.

Anyone else had this?

Let me guess, you have literally any other mod that messes with the belly node installed?

(Worst offenders are CANS, Egg Factory, and Estrus Chaurus. SGOII and others cause similar issues, but less often.)

This mod simply isn't compatible with others that do that, atm. I'm considering taking the time to make a CANS version of this.

Or you might just be putting on clothes. Clothes overwrite the body meshes so unless you've got noded (read:weight mapped) clothing installed, changes to those nodes will dissappear like dew on grass in an oven.

*snip*

I noticed that after I posted. If I get around to a CANS version, or one with male-actor checks (Seriously, the SAM HDT bodies are hard to install. Also they look fantastic, apart from neck seams when used with ELGO.) then I'll put it up, with proper credits obv.

I might not though. My attention waxes and wanes like you wouldn't believe. I'm feeling the need to maintain my Skyrim install right now, but that could change real quick if the work hammer of doom comes down (which it really looks like it will.)

In the midst of trying to fix a problem with the Sexlab framework, I appear to have inadvertently deleted my body replacer with belly scaling. Unfortunately, I can't recall which one I used. Could someone recommend me a replacement that works well with this mod?

Could just download bodyslide and go with either CBBE or UUNP. My personal preference is UUNP (I use 7B Oppai setting in the uunp special).

Yes, the last time I heard from Srende was in December of last year...

If I get around to a CANS version, or one with male-actor checks (Seriously, the SAM HDT bodies are hard to install. Also they look fantastic, apart from neck seams when used with ELGO.) then I'll put it up, with proper credits obv.

I might not though. My attention waxes and wanes like you wouldn't believe. I'm feeling the need to maintain my Skyrim install right now, but that could change real quick if the work hammer of doom comes down (which it really looks like it will.)

That would be ultra-fantastic :) This mod is mature and mostly complete (one could wish for more quests, but the ones that exist are already great and very replayable), it's just missing compatibility with BeeingFemale and SGO and the rest...

I do think the quests never even made it to release, they're just in the beta, along with a few extra dialogue and comments and other ideas.

1.0 release is just the inflation itself, far as i recall.

You are probably right... that was a long time ago :)

The beta version also has a number of bugfixes, and MCM cum volume settings, that were not in 1.0 (I think).

I'm currently travelling for various reasons, but I'll take a look at v2.0 as soon as I get back to my desktop.

Then I'll probably publish a CANS compatible version (of that beta 2.0) with no male support for y'all, then I'll update my local copy to have male support, then look at making male support enableable/disableable based on whether or not SAM HDT is installed.

Thanks for pointing that out to me Arkanae, I would've totally missed that version.

EDIT: I still think CANS is kinda icky. Each modder that adds support has to add code to THEIR mod to ensure CANS is running on a target actor, rather than calling a CANS script with an actor value and letting CANS ensure everything gets setup. Ewww.

Still, at least it has an option for node summation rather than multiplication only, like in NIO. Even still, CANS seems like a bit of a bodge.

Okay! Back home, and found an hour-ish to look around. First of all, the quests are all gender specific, but will work with both genders if both genders are enabled in the base mod, so I'm literally ignoring sr_fillthemup.esp for the time being. I've never done quest scripting, and now isn't the time to start.

Now, unfortunately, Srende did a pretty big update to how pools and inflation are handled, and one of them is fetching the 'submissive' actor in the animation in the case of F/F. However, to get this information, she used a function called AccessPosition(int position, int slot) that has hence been torn out of SexLab. I can't tell entirely what this function did, much less what the integer values it outputs mean. Until I can figure all that out, I can't be sure I'll be getting the cum from the right actors for the effects, so I can't do male support like I want to. :(

As for CANS, I'm going to start on that nowish. I suspect I might have something by Thursday, assuming the work hammer doesn't come back around.

In theory I'll be able to run the CANS initialization code once at the beginning of the inflateTo function, then run as many CANS inflation ops as I need, then run the CANS de-initialization code, and it should work out less laggily than running CANS initialization on every 0.01 node size change op.

Still prefer NIO.

EDIT:

Err... Fuck. Didn't realize that because the removed function is in the sr_InflateQuest.psc script that sr_InflateQuest.psc wouldn't compile under any circumstances short of tearing that function out, which breaks things I can't begin to guess at until I understand that function. Gorramit. This is why I preferred the anim.GenderTag()=="GG" if/else if ladders I built in v1.0.

EDIT2:

Okay, looked through an old version of sslBaseAnimation.psc that still had AccessPosition. Turns out that it was an accessor function for a terribly thought-out integer array that stored the gender of each position in an animation and whether they cum. (A.k.a whether they have a strapon/dick to cum out of)

I'm going to compare it against the modern sslBaseAnimation and see if I can find some functionality to fill in the old function.

EDIT3:

The new functions seem a fuck-ton easier. You can just ask the sslBaseAnimation whether each position in the animation is cummed into, then ask it which position was the source for that cum. Back-convert the position ID to an actor, and you've got NPC XYZ cumming into Player P, even though XYZ is female and P is male. Should (should being an operative term) solve the whole issue of "Who's on top, What's on bottom."

EDIT4:

Okay, I have a shitty build of FHU2.0B/CANS running now. Male support got botched by a badly coded check somewhere, but on the female side of things it seems okay.

Well, except for CANS having a broken Belly Max Size slider. >: (

Oh, and I never successfully got anal cum. Trying to track that down too.

Still, yeah, it's going somewhere.

Amazing to hear (well... read... 'tever). I was also looking at SGO3, since it now supports inflation, but... it's a bit of an "afterthought" functionality. I would much rather stick with FHU + BF (I need BF, because I want to have support for creature child actors... works great with Aroused Creatures).

On another topic, I never completely understood the advantages of CANS over NiOverride over NetImmerse... Would you enlighten me?

On a third topic, I have had tons of problems getting belly inflation (and pregagncy) to work properly with armors. Some mods use the belly bone and some not, some the BigBelly slider, some the PregnancyBelly slider, and I have tried to do conversions myself and failed miserably. I wonder if CANS or NiOverride or the new RaceMenu plugins would help with that mess?

Amazing to hear (well... read... 'tever). I was also looking at SGO3, since it now supports inflation, but... it's a bit of an "afterthought" functionality. I would much rather stick with FHU + BF (I need BF, because I want to have support for creature child actors... works great with Aroused Creatures).

On another topic, I never completely understood the advantages of CANS over NiOverride over NetImmerse... Would you enlighten me?

On a third topic, I have had tons of problems getting belly inflation (and pregagncy) to work properly with armors. Some mods use the belly bone and some not, some the BigBelly slider, some the PregnancyBelly slider, and I have tried to do conversions myself and failed miserably. I wonder if CANS or NiOverride or the new RaceMenu plugins would help with that mess?

I'll see what I can do for most of these questions, but keep in mind I never got BodySlide to add a node properly in the first place, much less do conversions and the like.

CANS is better than NIO for one reason: It supports more than one algorithm for combining the mods' scales.

NIO takes in whatever scales you give it, multiplies it by the scales of every other mod, then says "DONE!" and applies it to the bone.

CANS takes in the scales of the mods, adds/multiplies/averages them based on the user settings, then hands them to NIO. NIO then does its multiplication thing with any NIO-only mods, then applies it to the node.

NIO mods will multiply with each other, so one mod with a 6 belly and one mod with a 10 belly will result in a 60 belly. Not exactly ideal. It was designed that way with the assumption that it'd be used for racemenu type things, not like this.

CANS was built specifically for inflation type stuff, but uses NIO to ensure compatibility with mods built on NIO. The methods used to build CANS are kinda annoying to me, mostly because I tried doing exactly what CANS did but for NetImmerse... way back when. Dropped that project after NIO became a thing.

And that was a lot of rambling that didn't make much sense. Sorry. :|

As for belly inflation and pregnancy on armors: CANS and NiOverride can't help with that. Armor weight mapping is baked into the mesh, and all the ingame mods can do are modify skeleton scales. The BigBelly slider in BodySlide uses a weight map baked onto whatever body is default for BodySlide (UNP I think? It's been a while...) to modify the mesh vertices of the armor mesh. It doesn't actually apply a belly node or a belly weight-map necessary for the scales in the game to apply. :(

(That part I remember from trying to add a belly node to the SOS body. >.<)

So... I think that gets at all the questions. You might've seen the FaceMorph in RaceMenu, but that's some incredibly complicated stuff that modders who can't singlehandedly write NIO can't do.

TL;DR:

CANS -- NIO + more algorithms

NIO -- NetImmerse + mod distribution and no fighting

NetImmerse -- The thing that came with SKSE to allow screwing with NIF scales.

SKSE -- that extender that literally every mod involving new scripts requires. 

RaceMenu/NetImmerseOverride/AnyOtherIngameThing -- Unable to add weighting information to meshes, and so unable to make support Belly Nodes. The armor has to already have the weight information to get scales in the mesh.

CANS is better than NIO for one reason: It supports more than one algorithm for combining the mods' scales.

NIO takes in whatever scales you give it, multiplies it by the scales of every other mod, then says "DONE!" and applies it to the bone.

CANS takes in the scales of the mods, adds/multiplies/averages them based on the user settings, then hands them to NIO. NIO then does its multiplication thing with any NIO-only mods, then applies it to the node.

NIO mods will multiply with each other, so one mod with a 6 belly and one mod with a 10 belly will result in a 60 belly. Not exactly ideal. It was designed that way with the assumption that it'd be used for racemenu type things, not like this.

CANS was built specifically for inflation type stuff, but uses NIO to ensure compatibility with mods built on NIO. The methods used to build CANS are kinda annoying to me, mostly because I tried doing exactly what CANS did but for NetImmerse... way back when. Dropped that project after NIO became a thing.

And that was a lot of rambling that didn't make much sense. Sorry. :|

Actually, it made perfect sense. Yes, the API for CANS is ugly, but still useable, and the functionality is a lot more sensible. And now that BF supports CANS... yay!

As for belly inflation and pregnancy on armors: CANS and NiOverride can't help with that. Armor weight mapping is baked into the mesh, and all the ingame mods can do are modify skeleton scales. The BigBelly slider in BodySlide uses a weight map baked onto whatever body is default for BodySlide (UNP I think? It's been a while...) to modify the mesh vertices of the armor mesh. It doesn't actually apply a belly node or a belly weight-map necessary for the scales in the game to apply. :(

(That part I remember from trying to add a belly node to the SOS body. >.<)

Hmmm... so that means all the screwing along I have been doing with BodySlide studio to get the proper sliders and weightmaps in place is totally useless. I mean, I did realize it wasn't doing anything, but I attributed that to my incompetence... And that also means that my non-preg armors are screwed up for good too, since I have no idea how to add a belly node (and probably not nearly as much time as would be needed).

The utterly clunky, but reliable, method to do preg in FONV (armor replacers) suddenly seems somewhat appealing again...

Actually NIO now supports multiplicative, additive, and average. There isn't actually a reason for any proxy framework any more.