How do I get a smooth belly like the one in the OP?   Mine always ends up jagged and broken around the hip area on both sides once any substantial belly scaling has been done. 

Get body with better weight painting. Most of them are pretty shitty for exactly the reason you mention. Especially stay away from anything that mentions that the weighting is based on dream girl, which is probably the worst belly painting out there. 

Do you have any UNP Bodyslide Recommendations?  I currently use the UNPB Unified UNP HDT Bodyslide body, though I may have messed with the sliders for it. 

Not really. I looked at several including many that other people said were good and found problems with every single one. I finally gave up and did my own belly weighting. It's... less horrible than anything else, at least for how I use it. The biggest problem is the meshes themselves, which simply have important polys breaking the wrong way to get smooth belly scaling. Even citrus,which will look much, much better for a regular body and do better breast and butt scaling, has the polys breaking the wrong way for any significant level of belly scaling.

You're welcome to try my body and hdt config, but you probably won't like it. I... tolerate it. And it's very much a work in progress. Or rather, a work that doesn't seem to make much progress, despite my efforts.

UNPB_HDT.nif

hdt.xml

What is this "PSB slides"? That body type doesn't exist in my body slider set up. You want a body built from "CBBE Body HDT". You may need to be naked as well, since most of the clothing/armors out there don't support belly scaling/have proper belly weighting. 

Also, install groovtama's skeleton and test using a vanilla race. Make sure that the "fill her up" MCM menu says your character is inflated.

It's the Pregnancy Scaling Body.

Been using it exclusively with no issues so far.

So how did you get it to work? I basically used bodyslide to create just the naked preg body using the CBBE preset as a test run. So what I did is I set the preg belly size to around 60% while leaving everything else alone, I created the body which is saved at the data/mehses/actors/character/characterassets standard location. But since I'm using MO to install my mods, I moved the bodies to the actual folder that the game is drawing the bodies(femalebody_0.nif and _1) from. When I tested the effect in game reaching a inflation rate total of 5.2ish the body just wouldn't change at all! It just stays in _0 instead of changing to _1. Any ideas? Thanks!

@foreveraloneguy

Thanks for the reply, most tutorials I can find teaches via the PSB method so I wasn't sure how the HDT method's suppose to work.

So how did you get it to work? I basically used bodyslide to create just the naked preg body using the CBBE preset as a test run. So what I did is I set the preg belly size to around 60% while leaving everything else alone, I created the body which is saved at the data/mehses/actors/character/characterassets standard location. But since I'm using MO to install my mods, I moved the bodies to the actual folder that the game is drawing the bodies(femalebody_0.nif and _1) from. When I tested the effect in game reaching a inflation rate total of 5.2ish the body just wouldn't change at all! It just stays in _0 instead of changing to _1. Any ideas? Thanks!

I just picked the PSB preset in BodySlide and clicked the 'Create Bodies' button.

I'm using NMM though, don't know what you'd have to do to make it work for MO.

I've got a 'Bodyscale' tab in my showracemenu which I can use to test if the belly is scaling appropriately.

What is this "PSB slides"? That body type doesn't exist in my body slider set up. You want a body built from "CBBE Body HDT". You may need to be naked as well, since most of the clothing/armors out there don't support belly scaling/have proper belly weighting. 

Also, install groovtama's skeleton and test using a vanilla race. Make sure that the "fill her up" MCM menu says your character is inflated.

It's the Pregnancy Scaling Body.

Been using it exclusively with no issues so far.

@foreveraloneguy

Thanks for the reply, most tutorials I can find teaches via the PSB method so I wasn't sure how the HDT method's suppose to work.

Did you install CBBE/UNP using MO? If you have any resources in your MO load order they will override the body files in your normal directory. 

Try creating a new mod folder with that /meshes/actors/character/characterassets directory and put it at the very bottom of you MO load order.

I tried again with the bodyslide and I had it working this time. But it seems the belly size is associated with the weight of the character, and since certain characters are already heavy, have big bellies. Does the mod use the weight and add to it to make characters look preg or is there another variable that the mod uses? If the mod uses the weight value, than how am I suppose to clean the weight off npcs?

I tried again with the bodyslide and I had it working this time. But it seems the belly size is associated with the weight of the character, and since certain characters are already heavy, have big bellies. Does the mod use the weight and add to it to make characters look preg or is there another variable that the mod uses? If the mod uses the weight value, than how am I suppose to clean the weight off npcs?

No, it uses the belly node scale. It has nothing to do with weight. If your body sets the belly node to something other than 1, then you should change the setting for default belly scale to either match your body, or set it to -0.10, in which case it will use whatever belly scale the body starts with. This is stated in the MCM menu for the mod.

Hi

Thanks for the Mod very fun

I have this little problem   when changing cell, the belly disappears until i press hot-key for pressing out semen, then i reappears, i can live with that but are there maybe a solution ?  Suggestions ???

Iggy

It always disappears. It should come back after a few seconds on it's own, just as soon as the script runs and restores the belly scaling.

I'm completely lost :(

Basically what's happening I can't get the mod to scale the belly node, while the body I built from bodyslide is effected by the weight to determine the belly size.

Here's the setting I used to build the body, is there anything wrong with it?

Regarding the belly scale used by the mod in MCM is 1, I never touched that part since I had little clue with it.

I'm completely lost :(

Basically what's happening I can't get the mod to scale the belly node, while the body I built from bodyslide is effected by the weight to determine the belly size.

Here's the setting I used to build the body, is there anything wrong with it?

Regarding the belly scale used by the mod in MCM is 1, I never touched that part since I had little clue with it.

From the description I saw in the PSB body you don't touch PregBelly.  Just set your L/H bodyweights for BigBelly to BOTH 50-60%.  It will still be flast even at low bodyweight as it's the mod that does inflation, not bodyweights.

So belly 0/0, BigBelly 50/50, PregBelly 0/0

And that's for the nude body of course, with clothing, that's more work.

Nope, tried that as well. No matter what I do it seems the belly scales to the weight of the character rather than the mod's value, tried rein-stalling it and nothing.

In bodyshop when you load the reference (under the outfit app) in, when you check the bones do you actually see the blue-green-red paint for a belly bone?  If not that's needed. 

So the belly bone has to be there.

There's has to be a weight paint to it (can't remember the exact term).

If your running bodyslide, make sure it's saving the change into the correct dir (over writing the original nudes).

This would ONLY change the nudes.  All other bodies with clothing would have the old bodies so wouldn't be changed.  You have to redo clothing for the new reference nudes and copy over bone weights (or belly clips through the clothing).  I used clothing that has bare stomachs as texture stretching is horrible heh. 

So that's a shotgun of idea why it might not be working.  Don't know your knowledge of bodyslide so just mentioned everything.

I'm using the PSB body slider and as far as my knowledge goes, there's body weight on the belly part, and in race menu when I adjust the weight of the character, it changes the belly size, but mod wouldn't change it(tested). So I'm confused with MO is using and directing other mods correctly to the file containing the body but the FHU mod seems to be unable to effect the belly node of the model.

And yea, I made sure its overwriting the correct files, since it shows in the game correctly.

Thanks for the help, really appreciated it :D

I'm using the PSB body slider and as far as my knowledge goes, there's body weight on the belly part, and in race menu when I adjust the weight of the character, it changes the belly size, but mod wouldn't change it(tested). So I'm confused with MO is using and directing other mods correctly to the file containing the body but the FHU mod seems to be unable to effect the belly node of the model.

And yea, I made sure its overwriting the correct files, since it shows in the game correctly.

Thanks for the help, really appreciated it :D

That belly bone looks all fine....

But the weight change of the character should NOT change the belly at all, at least not more than the rest of the body, and you're mentioning it does.  It should be like you see it in body slide when you play around with the Female_0 (lowest) body and the female_1 (highest) versions in a CBBE body in bodyslide.  With the belly there is no big difference between the two (breast/ass being the big difference) ends of body weight.  The mod expands the belly directly, not by increasing the bodyweight.

So with the setting I mentioned in body slide, preview fem_0 and Fem_1 should both look NON preggers. Overwrite with this setup.

Not sure if you're still interested in updating this or anything, but I'd like to point out a possible bug. Using the UNP for females, if two female characters bone both of them inflate. Not sure if there's any way to stop this or fix it but it's a bit of an annoyance.

Another work around is put your race to the smallest amount (0.1).  Then at least as long as the other fem isn't that race, you'll inflate and she won't.  Works well with those devious devices/victim mods (you being the victim and usually the receiver heh) when you're going to be with someone for a while.

Hi

I have get this error in papyrus log :

[03/02/2015 - 08:44:08PM] [FillHerUp]: Deflate actor Zoe Heartstone? Anal: False, Vaginal: False
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:08PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

Not sure if it causes any harm.

++

Hey all, one question is there a way to disable animation of cum deflation ?? Thats the only thing that bothers me, other than that that mod is perfect. I would love an option that would grant you ability to consume or just use the cum inside :) lets say it would help regenerate stamina, magica,health and it could be directly configurable to make you chose how much cum replenishes how much energy, 1:1 or 1:1000 stuff like that :)

I'm having some issues with this mod, it installs fine and worked at least once but never had any options in the MCM menu, then my install always crashed on startup before it got to the main menu. Uninstall/reinstall has had no effect.

Hm, I don't get the part "supported body mod that has belly node scaling".

Does that mean, when it's in showracemenu, there actually has a belly scaling to have this mod work?

I'm using UNPB Redux but I don't get the belly inflation so I'm wondering what I did wrong.... 

btw can you scale the inflation in MCM?