Okay anyone else got this mod to work cause im still confused on it, I got all the adds for it and still the npc's don't inflat and I play as a Male character so please tell me what I am missing or do I have to change up the setting to get it to work right

Do you have XPMSE installed as your skeleton? What body type are you using?

Okay anyone else got this mod to work cause im still confused on it, I got all the adds for it and still the npc's don't inflat and I play as a Male character so please tell me what I am missing or do I have to change up the setting to get it to work right

Have the XPMSE installed yes, and im useing the CBBE body why? also do I have to change the settings in the Fill her up mod or leave it as it is cause i play as a guy in the game and I tried it with an npc

Have the XPMSE installed yes, and im useing the CBBE body why? also do I have to change the settings in the Fill her up mod or leave it as it is cause i play as a guy in the game and I tried it with an npc

Do you know what version of CBBE you're using? If it's too old, it's not going to have the belly node or the weight paints needed for scaling. I'm curious, what mod manager are you using to organize your mods? I'm not getting a lot of info here, so I need to cover all the basics. Just want to make sure that your newer content isn't being overwritten or anything.

Do you know what version of CBBE you're using? If it's too old, it's not going to have the belly node or the weight paints needed for scaling. I'm curious, what mod manager are you using to organize your mods? I'm not getting a lot of info here, so I need to cover all the basics. Just want to make sure that your newer content isn't being overwritten or anything.

Im using NMM and as for the CBBE it's 3.3c right now or what should I use for this fill her up mod?

Im using NMM and as for the CBBE it's 3.3c right now or what should I use for this fill her up mod?

So you've got the skeleton, you've got a semi-recent version of CBBE, does anything show up in your MCM menu at all when you load your game? And just for kicks, run FNIS once before starting your game. Do the rest of your SSL mods work?

I'm thinking that NMM may have done a sloppy job of organizing your mod's file structure and isn't picking up the ESP. It's been a while since I've used NMM, but I won't be the guy that makes you switch over to Mod Organizer though (recommended eventually). I also had an issue at one point where my savegame was too script-heavy to run HentaiPregnancy at all, but let's worry about that checkmark later.

So you've got the skeleton, you've got a semi-recent version of CBBE, does anything show up in your MCM menu at all when you load your game? And just for kicks, run FNIS once before starting your game. Do the rest of your SSL mods work?

I'm thinking that NMM may have done a sloppy job of organizing your mod's file structure and isn't picking up the ESP. It's been a while since I've used NMM, but I won't be the guy that makes you switch over to Mod Organizer though (recommended eventually). I also had an issue at one point where my savegame was too script-heavy to run HentaiPregnancy at all, but let's worry about that checkmark later.

I'll run FNIS first to see if it got everything sorted out and MCM what's that cause I don't know what MCM is short for sorry anyway i'll loud up my came and see what I have for mods also will it work if I play as a male or no also I got the 3.4c for CBBE

I'll run FNIS first to see if it got everything sorted out and MCM what's that cause I don't know what MCM is short for sorry anyway i'll loud up my came and see what I have for mods also will it work if I play as a male or no also I got the 3.4c for CBBE

And there's our solution.

MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) comes as part of SkyUI. I'll spare you the advertisement, but for the long run you want SkyUI and not just because of MCM or this particular mod.

First install Skyrim Script Extender (this needs to be done manually, there are instructions once you download).

Then install SkyUI via your mod manager.

Once that's done you'll have MCM in-game, which is in the same panel as the Save/Load menu. There's a short adjustment period with SkyUI, but it's worth it. If the new interface is too daunting for you, or you just don't like it and only care about the MCM, there's always SkyUI-Away which reverts most the menus back to vanilla. I think you'll like it though :)

MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) comes as part of SkyUI. I'll spare you the advertisement, but for the long run you want SkyUI and not just because of MCM or this particular mod.

First install Skyrim Script Extender (this needs to be done manually, there are instructions once you download).

Once that's done you'll have MCM in-game, which is in the same panel as the Save/Load menu. There's a short adjustment period with SkyUI, but it's worth it. If the new interface is too daunting for you, or you just don't like it and only care about the MCM, there's always SkyUI-Away which reverts most the menus back to vanilla. I think you'll like it though :)

Kk installed them and just running it so for the Fill her up Setting anything I need to change or leave it cause I will play a guy or will it not work?

Kk installed them and just running it so for the Fill her up Setting anything I need to change or leave it cause I will play a guy or will it not work?

You shouldn't really need to change anything for it to work, but just check out your MCM menu just to make sure the mod is active on that list. You may have other mods that you want to set up options for either way, so just take a quick look and edit whatever you want to edit. By default though you should be ready to go, this mod was geared toward male characters anyway.

You shouldn't really need to change anything for it to work, but just check out your MCM menu just to make sure the mod is active on that list. You may have other mods that you want to set up options for either way. By default though you should be ready to go, this mod was geared toward male characters anyway.

Kk so far I started a new game and loaded all the mods I have for the game and will give it a try just want to how how I can fill up an NPC or is there is there something I need to do to set it off :P

You shouldn't really need to change anything for it to work, but just check out your MCM menu just to make sure the mod is active on that list. You may have other mods that you want to set up options for either way. By default though you should be ready to go, this mod was geared toward male characters anyway.

Kk so far I started a new game and loaded all the mods I have for the game and will give it a try just want to how how I can fill up an NPC or is there is there something I need to do to set it off :P

Hey ZigNewton quick question, Does CHSBHC V3 for TBBP work also or no?

• 4 weeks later...

Are you using CBBE HDT? Because you need to be using CBBE HDT.

Where do you get the CBBE HDT?

Use Bodyslide to Build the body you want. 

This worked for me courtesy of Chajapa: -

To get the CBBE body you want:

Create a folder, anywhere you want is fine as long as you remember where you put it.

Name the Folder: MyCBBEBody

Inside that folder create the folder tree for the body meshes:

- create MyCBBEBody\meshes

- create MyCBBEBody\meshes\actors

- create MyCBBEBody\meshes\actors\character

- create MyCBBEBody\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Now you have a place to put the body you're going to build using BodySlide

I use BodySlide 2.5, but an earlier version should be fine. Choose the CBBE Body you're trying to build and choose your preset.

Press and hold CONTROL key and click the Batch Build button in BodySlide

A window will come up with stuff in it. Just UNcheck anything that isn't your body

Click OK or Continue or whatever the hell it is.

Now another window opens and it's an explorer window. It wants you to tell it where to put the files it's about to create.

Navigate to the MyCBBEBody folder you created and drill down all the way to character assets and say OK and it builds them there.

So now you have:

MyCBBEBody\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

and

MyCBBEBody\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Hard part is done.

Now Zip that (I use 7Zip) and use the prompts to have 7zip (or winzip... same kind of prompts) add to archive MyCBBEBody.7z (or... .zip.. depending on what you're using)

Here's the easy part!

You just created a "mod" for MO.

So inside MO, install a new mod. And when it opens the window for you to select the mod to install, navigate to that MyCBBEBody.7z and click ok.

You've just installed JUST the CBBE femalebody meshes as a mod. They will, by default, now be the last thing in the left pane (if you have it sorted by priority)

Activate you MyCBBEBody mod.

Those meshes will overwrite everything EXCEPT the OverWrite folder so make sure you don't have body meshes in the overwrite folder

Create a folder, anywhere you want is fine as long as you remember where you put it.

I use BodySlide 2.5, but an earlier version should be fine. Choose the CBBE Body you're trying to build and choose your preset.

A window will come up with stuff in it. Just UNcheck anything that isn't your body

Now another window opens and it's an explorer window. It wants you to tell it where to put the files it's about to create.

Navigate to the MyCBBEBody folder you created and drill down all the way to character assets and say OK and it builds them there.

So now you have:

and

Hard part is done.

Now Zip that (I use 7Zip) and use the prompts to have 7zip (or winzip... same kind of prompts) add to archive MyCBBEBody.7z (or... .zip.. depending on what you're using)

Here's the easy part!

So inside MO, install a new mod. And when it opens the window for you to select the mod to install, navigate to that MyCBBEBody.7z and click ok.

You've just installed JUST the CBBE femalebody meshes as a mod. They will, by default, now be the last thing in the left pane (if you have it sorted by priority)

Those meshes will overwrite everything EXCEPT the OverWrite folder so make sure you don't have body meshes in the overwrite folder

great explanation. :idea:

So now you have:

and

Hard part is done.

Here's the easy part!

great explanation. :idea:

And completely irrelevant since he said he's running NMM. 

Of somewhat more relevance to the person troubleshooting this, let's start with something very basic... Do you have femalebody_0 and _1.nif in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets? If so, when you generate a body from bodyslide, does the date/time stamp change? If so, then the next step would be, if you have nifskope, to open the femalebody nifs and see if they have a belly bone listed. If not, this mod won't work. If they do, and the mod still doesn't work, then the problem is deeper and/or something is completely misconfigured.

Either way, your male PC will never inflate. Only females ever inflate, and even then, only when naked and/or if the armor/clothing mesh contains a belly node. Otherwise, you'll not see anything in the game.

1. Make sure you have Bodyslide installed. It's an option in the CBBE installer.

2. Open Bodyslide. (Navigate to and open ...\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Bodyslide.exe)

3. In the top left, select "CBBE Body HDT" for Outfit/Body.

4. Below that, select your favorite preset.

5. Click on "Build" in bottom middle.

6. Done. You should need do nothing else.

What body should I get for this? Any bodymods with bigger butts that support belly inflation?

You could try M4rth's Curvy Body mod...works great for me with Beeing Female and Estrus+, even with the Spider+ addon. Haven't tried it with Fill Her Up, but I'm assuming it would work...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37586-mcbm-m4rths-curvy-body-mesh/

Also a great mod for the butt size and breast proportion, which is also very customizable with Racemenu, and the mod author also has vanilla Armor/Clothing conversions that respond to the belly scaling.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1416-armourclothing-conversion-for-mcbm/