What body should I get for this? Any bodymods with bigger butts that support belly inflation?

You could try M4rth's Curvy Body mod...works great for me with Beeing Female and Estrus+, even with the Spider+ addon. Haven't tried it with Fill Her Up, but I'm assuming it would work...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37586-mcbm-m4rths-curvy-body-mesh/

Also a great mod for the butt size and breast proportion, which is also very customizable with Racemenu, and the mod author also has vanilla Armor/Clothing conversions that respond to the belly scaling.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1416-armourclothing-conversion-for-mcbm/

Does the body mod work for the fill her up and does the armor mod replace most of the armor in the game or adds sexier armor?

What body should I get for this? Any bodymods with bigger butts that support belly inflation?

You could try M4rth's Curvy Body mod...works great for me with Beeing Female and Estrus+, even with the Spider+ addon. Haven't tried it with Fill Her Up, but I'm assuming it would work...

Also a great mod for the butt size and breast proportion, which is also very customizable with Racemenu, and the mod author also has vanilla Armor/Clothing conversions that respond to the belly scaling.

Does the body mod work for the fill her up and does the armor mod replace most of the armor in the game or adds sexier armor?

Well, as I said in my previous post, I haven't actually tried this body mesh with Fill Her Up, but it works with Beeing Female, which is a pregnancy mod, and it also works with Estrus Chaurus+, which is also a form of pregnancy mod. The belly scaling works perfectly on those, so I have no reason to think Fill Her Up wouldn't work. As for the armor, it has alot of customized armor mod conversions added, as well as sexier versions of vanilla armor and clothing. As far as I can tell, only one of the customized armor conversions requires the original armor mod. You should check out the links I posted and see for yourself if it seems like something you'd like.

Well, as I said in my previous post, I haven't actually tried this body mesh with Fill Her Up, but it works with Beeing Female, which is a pregnancy mod, and it also works with Estrus Chaurus+, which is also a form of pregnancy mod. The belly scaling works perfectly on those, so I have no reason to think Fill Her Up wouldn't work. As for the armor, it has alot of customized armor mod conversions added, as well as sexier versions of vanilla armor and clothing. As far as I can tell, only one of the customized armor conversions requires the original armor mod. You should check out the links I posted and see for yourself if it seems like something you'd like.

Kk ty and what's the one to conversion mod changes the vanilla armor and close so I know what im looking for and I believe I have either Beeing Female or Estrus Churus on my list will have to work and does this body mod also work for NPC's?

Kk ty and what's the one to conversion mod changes the vanilla armor and close so I know what im looking for and I believe I have either Beeing Female or Estrus Churus on my list will have to work and does this body mod also work for NPC's?

The second link I posted is the armor/clothing conversion for the body mesh...and yes, it works on npcs as well.

I'll provide a direct link to the vanilla armor conversion, if it'll make it easier, but I would recommend you check out the body mesh itself first to see if it's even what you're looking for before you worry about clothing and armor.

Here's the direct link to the vanilla armor conversion:

https://mega.co.nz/#!fV8hXCjB!fyEZudvScxPFFT4o-juruvu2CL_GXArFdG1LA18iPCo

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a very silly question? But how the hell do you remove a Charus plug once raped by one of those damn bugs? You get the option to pull it out but it only ever fails for me and now says it's impossible to remove! :s?

Also Request: Is it possible to add inflation from Estrus traps / attacks? Would be awesome!

Is there a way to change the maximum size of the belly for inflation? I tried to change it through bodyslide and it doesn't seem to have an effect on the size. The size of the belly is always the same no matter what i do. And if it needs clarification, I'm not saying that the belly isn't growing, I'm saying that i want the belly to be smaller for the maximum inflation amount,

sexlab cumshot and soulgem oven II and Fill her UP are having a conflict.  IF you select Make the player transexual, then your toon will not be able to get

pregnant by sex.  Nor will the players toon be able to show cum infaltion as no sperm is allowed to enter the player toon.  

I tested this on a new toon, for several hours.  Setting back to female in Sexlab cumshot and another soulgem is added. setting to transexual and no soulgem is added after several attemps.  Remove the transexual setting and soulgem is added on first try.  I had soulgem setting with humans to 100 percent.

I did not have fill her up and souldgem oven installed at the same time for the test.

I am not sure if this is a problem or a planned.  And I am not sure which mod or mods have the code that is doing the blocking.

I would rather Futa's as my toon is can get pregnant as they have the equipment for it.  

Would it be at all possible to make this mod available for male PC's to be inflated. :3 This would push me over the edge to finally get S.A.M. I also have no idea how to make or edit mods or I would do it mah self. XD

From what I understand the mod doesn't allow male inflation by design.

There is a work around however in post #9 of the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47447-male-cum-inflation-help/

sexlab cumshot and soulgem oven II and Fill her UP are having a conflict.  IF you select Make the player transexual, then your toon will not be able to get
 pregnant by sex.  Nor will the players toon be able to show cum infaltion as no sperm is allowed to enter the player toon.  

I tested this on a new toon, for several hours.  Setting back to female in Sexlab cumshot and another soulgem is added. setting to transexual and no soulgem is added after several attemps.  Remove the transexual setting and soulgem is added on first try.  I had soulgem setting with humans to 100 percent.

I did not have fill her up and souldgem oven installed at the same time for the test.

I am not sure if this is a problem or a planned.  And I am not sure which mod or mods have the code that is doing the blocking.

I would rather Futa's as my toon is can get pregnant as they have the equipment for it.  

FYI, fillherup code adds cum when a character is tagged as female.  Something I looked into when I noticed that F on F fills both up heh.  So with your trans character, if it's marked as something other than female, that's probably why.

Nice! Procedural inflation, hell yeah!

Just an idea: I know the amount of stretch is largely determined by the race modifiers - perhaps wholly, I'm not sure - but it'd be pretty cool if you were able to hook into SOS and modify the amount of inflation based on the size of the dick involved in penetration (0-20 I think is the max shlong size) in conjunction with the race variable. I suppose there would be potential for annoyance given that a fair number of people (myself included) adjust size via the racemenu plugin, rather than the default potion system. I dunno, maybe you could hook into the scale of the object rather than the SOS size. Either way, great mod, great work yo! <3

Also:

I have a moderately twisted suggestion. Have a togglable option so that when player's inflation reaches an *x* amount, the player will vomit cum.

I'd be down. Although I think it'd be kinda tough to implement in a way that didn't look lame and retarded. You'd have to have a really nice custom animation for it to look reasonable.

Thanks for the tip.  So just to make sure I have the right idea, would it be enough to simply install the Curvy Body Mesh and Vanilla Armor Replacement in order to get the inflation effect, or is there another step that would need to be done?

Thanks for the tip.  So just to make sure I have the right idea, would it be enough to simply install the Curvy Body Mesh and Vanilla Armor Replacement in order to get the inflation effect, or is there another step that would need to be done?

I believe in order to get any inflation effects with any body mesh, you probably need HDT physics extension. I would recommend it anyway, as many awesome mods seem to use it, and it definitely adds to the immersion seeing a jiggling body. Other than that, it should work fine with no added steps. It was the same amount of steps when I was using the Dimonized UNP body mesh, and then the B3lisario UNP mesh.

Are you using CBBE HDT? Because you need to be using CBBE HDT.

Where do you get the CBBE HDT?

1. Make sure you have Bodyslide installed. It's an option in the CBBE installer.

2. Open Bodyslide. (Navigate to and open ...\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Bodyslide.exe)

3. In the top left, select "CBBE Body HDT" for Outfit/Body.

4. Below that, select your favorite preset.

5. Click on "Build" in bottom middle.

6. Done. You should need do nothing else.

So, basically, someone just has to install BodySlide 2 (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?) and this would contain the resources needed to create a CBBE HDT body, that would work with this mod?

Or am I understanding incorrectly?

Thanks!

Other than that, it should work fine with no added steps. It was the same amount of steps when I was using the Dimonized UNP body mesh, and then the B3lisario UNP mesh.

I happened to notice you mentioned the Dimonized UNP body mesh.  If I wanted to try that body with this mod, could I just follow the instructions from "Beeing Female"?

1. Download the latest SKSEversion

2. Download the latest version of SkiUI (+ RaceMenu + HDT if you like)

3. Download XP32 Maximum Skeleton or Extended for HDT Users

4. Download the latest version of FNISand the creature pack

5. Download the latest version of SexLab + some Sex Mods

6. Now at first we will install this armor pack.

7. Download and install DIMONIZED UNP female body

8. Download and install the Belly Version "UNP TBBP.7z" HERE and overwrite your Dimonized UNP Body again (but you will still have the textures - and now you will have the Belly Node, too)

Thanks for the clarification!  Sorry for what must be newbie questions.

-WR

any body with a belly node should work with this mod, as long as you also have the HDT file for the body and your body's nif file has the extra string data to point to the xml file.

I use bodyslide to generate variations of UUNP bodies (UUNP Special is the base body). I tried UNP, UNP Skinny (which I use), UNP Chapi, etc. They all work and I assume any body will work as long as it has belly bones built in. I use the UUNP Special base body because it has a vagina mesh built in already for all the body presets I generate with it, and I just have to link the body to point to HDTPhysicsExtensionsDefaultsBBP.xml for belly node to work as well. Inflation as well as collision (penis stretching belly) works, as long as you have the proper HDT file to handle them