I'm a fan of the "expel cum" feature, however there doesn't seem to be an option to have this mod installed alongside of pregnancy-mods, at least if you want the belly to reflect the pregnancy state without conflicts.

Is it possible to just deactivate belly scaling in this mod but keep everything else?

If you go into MCM and look at the tooltip for 'Normal belly scale' it says you can set it to a negative value to use whatever scale the inflated actor has at the start of inflation... haven't tried it but maybe that'll help?

If you go into MCM and look at the tooltip for 'Normal belly scale' it says you can set it to a negative value to use whatever scale the inflated actor has at the start of inflation... haven't tried it but maybe that'll help?

I guess I'll try that, though I'm not very optimistic that this does what I want it to do. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't look beyond the on/off toggle.

Edit: tried it, doesn't work. FHU does remember the initial inflation, but doesn't reset it. I set SGO2 to a maximum of 6 (and did the same in FHU), but at one point FHU thought the base belly scale is 6.9 or something, even after pushing all cum out and giving birth (wich should have made both mods' belly scale 1). I didn't try turning FHU off and on after giving birth because that would be infeasible in a normal playthrough anyway.

Guest privateuser99

I'm a fan of the "expel cum" feature, however there doesn't seem to be an option to have this mod installed alongside of pregnancy-mods, at least if you want the belly to reflect the pregnancy state without conflicts.

Is it possible to just deactivate belly scaling in this mod but keep everything else?

hmm, i am not sure if creator of this mod allows it, but fdbb allows...

fdbb allows pregnancy scale + belly cum infaltion + breasts milk inflation //each setup-able,turnable on/off

First this is an excellent mod Srende, ^_^ I really like the effect of my character inflating up.

I'm one of the weird modders that like seeing my character inflating from massive sperm loads but don't want to be running around forever looking like I'm pregnant nor be unloading the sperm automatically when it's least convenient. Sorry in advance if this seems spoiled but I would like to recommend  a suggestion for some settings that can either be very easy or take some time to implement but in the end I believe would satisfy more modders.

The easiest change I would like would be to allow the expulsion timer to be set even lower than 30 minutes. I don't know about others but I like to think of this mod of as filling a secondary role and that is as a cream pie mod. If you could get it so that you could have the expulsion happen within a minute of the sex act then I would be happier then all get out...

I realize that this second request may may be difficult to implement but the second request is have it so that the timer is reset before auto expulsion triggers if the player has sex again. While this may sound crazy for the folks that set there timers for hours later this is mostly for those that want to set there there expulsion to 15-30 seconds after sex. Also for no conflicting animations the timer should be paused while having sex.  This way if you have mods like sexlab defeat and you are on a rape train your character will keep getting bigger and bigger while you are passed around but after they are done you will unload the build up.

Lastly as a helpful suggestion: Have you looked into the use of Estrus animations for the the expulsion animation?  I think they would work better fro the auto expulsion animation and have the peeing animations you have work for you manual animations...

Any case this is an epic mod already. I can tell you put your time into it. Just some stuff I thought would be good to consider. ^_^

Hello guys

Just found this awesome mod for Skyrim and it is really cool

My question is : is it possible to inflate a MALE character in this mod?

Here is video by Ixum   --->>  http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZApVB-G697-#.VMuWvi7w87U   skip to 18:18

The male characters getting inflated on the video , I'm total noob in modifications , maybe someone shall ask Ixum about how he got special male bodies ...or something?

REALLY looking forward for inflatable males in the mod :P

Is the encumbrance status bugged for anyone else?

I noticed a significant slowdown of my character's speed. Eventually, after crossing a river, I managed to reach -0.24 movement speed(* check console: "player.getav speedmult")

I disabled the encumbrance feature, reset my movement speed and I haven't had any issues since then.

Could be a number of things. You have to have a body with belly weighting at minimum. And if you want to see the inflation while wearing armor/clothes, that would have to have belly weighting too.

i have xpms and cbbe, they should be capable of "rescalling" no?

I love this mod! Definitely makes things interesting when you get into trouble with a group of bandits...or one dragon! lol  I'm just glad that my character doesn't know where I live, cause after all the things I've made her do, I think she wouldn't kill me right away...it would be bad! lol  I'm thinking it would probably involve a broom handle from Prison Overhaul, or a forced Chaurus Infestation. *Shudders* Anyway, Awesome mod! Added alot more hours to my skyrim gameplay!

Been very happy with this mod so far. :)

I have only a couple of minor niggles/suggestions, in case you are looking for ideas:

1. Would it be possible to have an automatic drain over time of your belly? With sliders for how much you drain per hour?

1.1 Possible integration with Devious Devices plugs? An orifice that is plugged or otherwise blocked won't drain.

2. Expansion of debuff? The single -6% speedmult debuff isn't that big of a deal, and it doesn't seem to get worse no matter how big your belly gets.

3. Compatibility with various belly-related mods such as BeeingFemale and Chaurus Infestation would be just awesome!

Once again, loving this mod! Cum inflation is right up my alley, thank you! :D

Been very happy with this mod so far. :)

I have only a couple of minor niggles/suggestions, in case you are looking for ideas:

1. Would it be possible to have an automatic drain over time of your belly? With sliders for how much you drain per hour?

1.1 Possible integration with Devious Devices plugs? An orifice that is plugged or otherwise blocked won't drain.

2. Expansion of debuff? The single -6% speedmult debuff isn't that big of a deal, and it doesn't seem to get worse no matter how big your belly gets.

3. Compatibility with various belly-related mods such as BeeingFemale and Chaurus Infestation would be just awesome!

Once again, loving this mod! Cum inflation is right up my alley, thank you! :D

It's already compatible with devious devices, both incoming and outgoing.

The speed debuff works to. I believe the max is something like 30%, which brings you to a jog. Overinflation at that point brings you to a slow walk.

You can only have one mod scaling the belly node at a time.

Is there supposed to be an MCM menu with this? Because I'm not getting one.

Yes. How long did you wait? And can it be assumed other MCM mods are working? Is the esp active? Etc., etc.

can anyone recomend a bodytype for this, i tryed using cbbe and psb but there were no inflation.

even checked by using a dragon a couple of time but there were no difference

Are you using armor?  If you're nude body doesn't show it (and you see on the MCM you have some inflation) then something is up with the body.  But if you've just done the body replacement and haven't bodyslided your armors, those armored bodies will still be the standard ones.

In bodyslide, you can check your body and armors to see if the belly bone is there and it has a bone value.  Personally I only convered leather and the smaller fur armor to work as they have a bare midriff so the armor textures don't stretch out.

How do I get a smooth belly like the one in the OP?   Mine always ends up jagged and broken around the hip area on both sides once any substantial belly scaling has been done. 

Get body with better weight painting. Most of them are pretty shitty for exactly the reason you mention. Especially stay away from anything that mentions that the weighting is based on dream girl, which is probably the worst belly painting out there. 

So I used the PSB slides in BS to replace the standard cbbe body which showed up in the game. But no matter how I try it, the belly wouldn't inflate, help plz?

What is this "PSB slides"? That body type doesn't exist in my body slider set up. You want a body built from "CBBE Body HDT". You may need to be naked as well, since most of the clothing/armors out there don't support belly scaling/have proper belly weighting. 

Also, install groovtama's skeleton and test using a vanilla race. Make sure that the "fill her up" MCM menu says your character is inflated.

What is this "PSB slides"? That body type doesn't exist in my body slider set up. You want a body built from "CBBE Body HDT". You may need to be naked as well, since most of the clothing/armors out there don't support belly scaling/have proper belly weighting. 

Also, install groovtama's skeleton and test using a vanilla race. Make sure that the "fill her up" MCM menu says your character is inflated.

It's the Pregnancy Scaling Body.

Been using it exclusively with no issues so far.