I got a problem with this mod, whenever my Char is being filled her body would only change for a short time and almost instantly return to the old shape. Same is when expelling the cum. I have no idea what could cause this, as I have no other mods that alter the bellyscale itself (only using PSQ player succubus quest, but that one only alters height, breastscale or buttscale). 
If anyone had this problem before: How did you fix it?

I got a problem with this mod, whenever my Char is being filled her body would only change for a short time and almost instantly return to the old shape. Same is when expelling the cum. I have no idea what could cause this, as I have no other mods that alter the bellyscale itself (only using PSQ player succubus quest, but that one only alters height, breastscale or buttscale). 

One of these two:

• Some other mod is resetting the scale.
  • Your armor doesn't support scaling. The belly only shows up while naked.

One of these two:

• Some other mod is resetting the scale.
  • Your armor doesn't support scaling. The belly only shows up while naked.

I think it must be a mod resetting the scale. Maybe PSQ (Using the change breast-, buttscale feature) I will let you know if I found sth out.

-Edit: Doesn't seem to be caused by PSQ, disabled it and the scale continues jumping back (I'm testing naked ofc). Strange is: I'm not using any other mod with a change bodyscale function :/ 

-Edit2: It was PSQ! To be more precise: I used the Soulstone Pregnancy function of it a long time ago and disabled it back then. Now I found out it still had the bellyscale values of an "paused" pregnancy in it, so it always resetted to that value. I feel dumb x|

So now that I am rebuilding my mod library from the ground up (broke it trying to get this to work) I would like to ask what anyone might suggest to use to try and get this to work? just something to get me started that I can then build off of. Also I may have not been getting the sliders to work properly for me if anyone also wants to make a few suggestions there.

Thank you kindly

Does only XPMS Extended work with this mod, or will the other file on the nexus work, the downloader. I have breast jiggle and stuff running on my XPMS skeleton, does this mean it wont work?

Probably, though I haven't checked the basic XPMS in ages, so can't say for sure.

So now that I am rebuilding my mod library from the ground up (broke it trying to get this to work) I would like to ask what anyone might suggest to use to try and get this to work? just something to get me started that I can then build off of. Also I may have not been getting the sliders to work properly for me if anyone also wants to make a few suggestions there.

Thank you kindly

XPMS extended for skeleton, and a body mod that supports the belly node scaling. Pretty much what the requirements say ;)  I'm using ct77 armors from nexus and a body generated with bodyslide using the ct77 as a base.

Alrighty, so i've been trying to get this mod to work for a week with no luck. I've installed and re-installed all of the mods and their dependencies and the mod just won't do anything. I can change its configurations but it's almost like the mod is just sitting there without actually running. It won't trigger an animation, for filling or emptying, and it doesn't even track my character's fill amount, anal or vaginal. I'm using the PSB body suggested earlier in this topic, i've checked and re-checked mod install orders and i don't have any other mods that affect the target area, but i just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

i feel so stupid but i can'T get it to work. use the bodyslide version of cbbe with XPMS extended. i can test if the mesh supports it, belly is active in bodyslide and when i test-export one with inflated belly, character and vanilla race follower have the big belly, if revert back to normal body and test it, the numbers for inflation go up but i can't see any effect (raised the factor so i'm at 6 and higher after 2-3 sexual encounters, so that works.

anyone any idea what a beginner's mistake might be? (have found no other mods that might check the same part, unless devious device assets and/or integration conflict with this, but deactivating them didn't change anything.

FHU is at the bottom of the load order

i feel so stupid but i can'T get it to work. use the bodyslide version of cbbe with XPMS extended. i can test if the mesh supports it, belly is active in bodyslide and when i test-export one with inflated belly, character and vanilla race follower have the big belly, if revert back to normal body and test it, the numbers for inflation go up but i can't see any effect (raised the factor so i'm at 6 and higher after 2-3 sexual encounters, so that works.

anyone any idea what a beginner's mistake might be? (have found no other mods that might check the same part, unless devious device assets and/or integration conflict with this, but deactivating them didn't change anything.

FHU is at the bottom of the load order

The body needs weights, not the belly slider. If you're using the new CBBE 3.3, the bodyslider in there has the CBBE body hdt (which has belly weights built in) Or you can just download an update of Bodyslide here

• 2 weeks later...

Works well, just one small flaw. Whenever your female char has sex with another female, me seems both get inflated. Would be fitting just for the submissive female char (I use SOS for females in addition) in my opinion. A solution would be to have the possibility to switch off NPC support, but it isn't possible at moment as far as I remember the MCM menu.

Inflating only the receiving actor is working on my own version, will be a while before it'll be released though. Haven't had time to do much recently and I still have quite a bit to do until release ;)

Great to hear :-)

Heh, was just checking the forums for this same quirk.   Glad to see it's being worked on, and thanks for the great mod.  Fighting giants has just become that much more fun :P.

I have testet the mod, and it works well.

But is there a way to disable this automatic expel event? 

You can change the "min time elapsed before ejection" I believe (default 12 hours) to something crazy long.  I think it keeps track of each 'load' as when they are spread out they'll be ejected over time.  But if you've got one big load, it will be there until at least that timer expires.

I personally kinda like it as it coming in the middle of combat means I'll probably have devious devices issues later :P.  But yeah I can see the problem.

I'm another stupid noob - I can't get it work. I download next mods:

1) CBBE from Nexus

2) CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST) from Loverslab

3) Sexlab

4) XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus

5) Bodyslide2 and Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

My character is vanilla-nord with flat belly. After 2-3 sexual encounters, clothing on my char are grown up, and I understand, that FHU is working, but when I take off clothing from my char... her belly is become flat again. What the hell?

I reinstal mods 1)-5), I whent to the Bodyslide programm and choosed:

• Outfit/Body - [CBBE body]
  • Preset - CBBE slim
  • Group - Pregnancy Scaling Body
  • I set bigbelly slider in "Low weight" to the 50%, and in "High weight" to the 100%, that I press "Build" and run FNIS for Users.
  • (All my pregnant mods are off)
  • In the end... My nude char have flat belly again.

What I do wrong?

And 2-nd question: what pregnancy mod are working with FHU? I ask it because if i turn on my pregnansy mods (HentaiPregnancy.esm; Children+SoulGems.esm; Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp; Children+SoulGemsRSChildren.esp), my chars' belly don't grow in clothing too (Or grow up for 1-2 seconds and become flat again) 

Question:   Are you setting both bodies to PSB remmeber you have a armored body and none armored body(nude) you must have a PSB body in charactor files

Hey All, love the mod, one of the best mods I have.

1. I wanted to ask will it be possible to add option to turn off the deflation animation, its really annoying when its starting at the wrong moments.

2. Nice idea would be to add cum build-ups, when you finaly go to a point where your body throws out larger amounts at once, would be nice if that could be customized.

3. AND/OR when you get MAX FULL you dump out everything and that would be too customized, lets say 50% to 100%

4. Fun would be with ..... cum flowing out of you when talk with someone and they notice it at that moment, with different responses but points 1 to 4 interest me the most :)

Once again AWSOME MOD.

I think I have made a male skelleton that could work with this mod. However, I have barely any knowledge of scripting. Would you be so kind as to give me a slightly tweaked version of this mod that would (in the script) allow bellyscaling on males?

If I can get my skelleton to work it would be a nice addition to the mod.

Requirements

It certainly works on female NPCs as there's a minor bug where two females will both get filled (raper and rapist).  But if the armor doesn't support belly scaling you probably won't see it as the NPC will be clothed.

For the HDT Belly, don't see why not.  Fillherup is an after effect.  Have fun setting that up though.  I just blew a day getting bare midriff armor to work with belly scaling so I can have armor and look not quite preggers at the same time :P  But this mod might be awesome with giants lol.

Requirements

It certainly works on female NPCs as there's a minor bug where two females will both get filled (raper and rapist).  But if the armor doesn't support belly scaling you probably won't see it as the NPC will be clothed.

For the HDT Belly, don't see why not.  Fillherup is an after effect.  Have fun setting that up though.  I just blew a day getting bare midriff armor to work with belly scaling so I can have armor and look not quite preggers at the same time :P  But this mod might be awesome with giants lol.

hye il get it .... and then try 2 get it 2 work XD ima my laod orders a mess almost doen whti geting all mods i liek 2 ave outa the index page tho then il see whtis mods dont work and drop my load order off in the apropriet palce (im not skilled hwit setting up laod orders)