Hey Srende, just wanted to know if the Mod is still being worked on.  Works great, but was wondering about how both females get filled even when ones pitching and the others catching.

It's been fun (and thanks for the mod :P) but just missing that little bit when everyone gets inflated, doesn't quite work with mods like Defeat or Submit when everyone's blowing up like ballons heh.

Is there a compatible patch for Demonica? The liquid effects aren't showing.

You can do it yourself if you're worked with armors and bones (bodysliders etc.).  It can get a little involved, but basically if you copy the bone weights to the Demonica body it will allow the preggers effect (nude).  More complicated with armor/clothes, as the armor textures quite often look horrible when preggers stretched.  So I used skimpy leather and fur armors that had bare mid tummy sections and made house rules that she has to wear those when inflated.  That worked pretty nicely.

Hey folks!

I'm not sure why I'm having issues with this one, when I started a new character and gave this mod a whirl along with the CBBE body mod, xmp23 [or h/e it's spelled] and HDT Physics Extender, it worked just fine after the ol dovakin took a few loads she was looking fair bloated.

But I quit the game, do the daily grind, come back to play some more and while the mods mechanics still work, visually there is no inflation at all. I hadn't tinkered with any of the mods so it's baffling me as to why it's suddenly stopped working. I know sexlab mods can be tempremental but damn!

On a side-but-potentially-relevant-note, I do have Sexlab Procreation enabled [which allows for pregnancy and 'should' also cause the belly to swell when pregnant] but that should only affect the belly when there's a bun in the oven right?

I sometimes run around with a very muscular normal map and when inflated, it looks kinda ridiculous. The navel always looked odd on enlarged bellies, especially with UNP textures.

Anyway, there's a question here. Would it be possible to consider a feature for FHU that swaps textures depending on distention?

Hey folks!

I'm not sure why I'm having issues with this one, when I started a new character and gave this mod a whirl along with the CBBE body mod, xmp23 [or h/e it's spelled] and HDT Physics Extender, it worked just fine after the ol dovakin took a few loads she was looking fair bloated.

But I quit the game, do the daily grind, come back to play some more and while the mods mechanics still work, visually there is no inflation at all. I hadn't tinkered with any of the mods so it's baffling me as to why it's suddenly stopped working. I know sexlab mods can be tempremental but damn!

On a side-but-potentially-relevant-note, I do have Sexlab Procreation enabled [which allows for pregnancy and 'should' also cause the belly to swell when pregnant] but that should only affect the belly when there's a bun in the oven right?

If I understand the scipting right, FHU will check it's status and say inflated belly (change size). Then SL procreation will check and say not pregnant and reset the belly to the normal size. Or vice versa at whatever interval is set, likewise for mods which alter breast size.

Generally only one mod should be allowed to alter the size at a time, so only one installed or the change option disable in the relevant MCM Menu.

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm not sure if its because of my load order, install order, or because I'm just an idiot. I have SexLab and Zaz animation pack, which I know work for sure. Then I also have the CBBE body model, which I am not sure if it supports belly scaling. Just in case I tried to install this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/. I also have Groovtama's XPMS Extended.

Could someone perhaps tell me what order I should install and overwrite things? I cant for the life of me figure out why its not working. If its just the CBBE body could you suggest a body model that works?

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm not sure if its because of my load order, install order, or because I'm just an idiot. I have SexLab and Zaz animation pack, which I know work for sure. Then I also have the CBBE body model, which I am not sure if it supports belly scaling. Just in case I tried to install this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/. I also have Groovtama's XPMS Extended.

Could someone perhaps tell me what order I should install and overwrite things? I cant for the life of me figure out why its not working. If its just the CBBE body could you suggest a body model that works?

Did you run the body slide stuff?  At the min you'll need to run it with the PSB body (and CBBE option below it) and do a build body (hold CTRL to create the NIF files in another dir if you want, otherwise it overwrites by default).  That mod/util has the body in it, but you need to run it to replace it in game.

It's all based on the belly bone, so you can check it by loading your base body in the editor and checking that the body has a belly bone that's been defined.  But note that without redoing the armor, the inflation with not show (as the armor bodies won't have the bone) with armor.  It will show only when nude.  Problem is, most armors look horrible when the belly texture is stretched.  I've changed only two that are bare midriff and play with house rules when inflated I have to wear those heh.

If you're new to bodyslide, welcome to a learning curve :P.  And if you are, now's the time to backup your MESHES dir.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have all the prereq's installed, sexlab works perfectly fine but the cum multiplier in the mod config menu for this keeps resetting itself to 0.00 no matter whether i alter it. The same is true for the race multipliers, they all show 0.75 but as soon as i open them up they show 0.00. As no actual actions take place i can't log this issue with a log.

Could anyone let me know what i'm doing wrong?

Did you run the body slide stuff?  At the min you'll need to run it with the PSB body (and CBBE option below it) and do a build body (hold CTRL to create the NIF files in another dir if you want, otherwise it overwrites by default).  That mod/util has the body in it, but you need to run it to replace it in game.

It's all based on the belly bone, so you can check it by loading your base body in the editor and checking that the body has a belly bone that's been defined.  But note that without redoing the armor, the inflation with not show (as the armor bodies won't have the bone) with armor.  It will show only when nude.  Problem is, most armors look horrible when the belly texture is stretched.  I've changed only two that are bare midriff and play with house rules when inflated I have to wear those heh.

If you're new to bodyslide, welcome to a learning curve :P.  And if you are, now's the time to backup your MESHES dir.

I did run the Bodyslide stuff. I'm using the newest CBBE which comes with Bodyslide. Its CBBE version 3.3c I think. I'm assuming that it has a belly bone because when I select the PSB Body it has a few belly modifiers. Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Jr147DB.png. I already clicked the build button but I guess I'll build em in a different directory and overwrite them manually just in case. Also, I'm using a texture mod for the CBBE body, which I don't think will affect it but I'm mentioning it just in case it does.

I did run the Bodyslide stuff. I'm using the newest CBBE which comes with Bodyslide. Its CBBE version 3.3c I think. I'm assuming that it has a belly bone because when I select the PSB Body it has a few belly modifiers. Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Jr147DB.png. I already clicked the build button but I guess I'll build em in a different directory and overwrite them manually just in case. Also, I'm using a texture mod for the CBBE body, which I don't think will affect it but I'm mentioning it just in case it does.

Yep that should do it.  You can use the outfit studio (lower right corner button) to load up the body NIF(either as reference and/or outfit, just dont' save it).  In that util you can look under bones and you should see 'belly', and that 'belly' should have some colour on it (like the breasts). Blue being lowest level of effect and red highest (near the navel).  If there's nothing there... somethings up.

But with that there, should be working while nude.  Easiest way to tell is jack up some race or monster to 6 and have sex with them, makes the stomach huge. If the nude body isn't showing it, are you running any custom bodies or invisiable cloaks.  Something that might not be going to your default body nif? One way to check is make the breasts HUGE and see if that shows ingame. If not, it's not the belly/mod, but getting the body updated.

Yeah, skins textures etc won't make a different, it's just clothing/armor that will as unless you run body slide with those they have the old non belly body.  BTW, I assume the fillherup mod is showing that she should be inflated right?  It's just that it doesn't show on the body.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have all the prereq's installed, sexlab works perfectly fine but the cum multiplier in the mod config menu for this keeps resetting itself to 0.00 no matter whether i alter it. The same is true for the race multipliers, they all show 0.75 but as soon as i open them up they show 0.00. As no actual actions take place i can't log this issue with a log.

You have other mods where the MCM works?  I'd try a reinstall, or a new start just to see if the MCM works on a new game.  Looks like some install issue as yeah, it's not working properly at all.

You have other mods where the MCM works?  I'd try a reinstall, or a new start just to see if the MCM works on a new game.  Looks like some install issue as yeah, it's not working properly at all.

I tested and it did work in a new game. I've cleaned my saves of the 'corrupt' version and then reinstalled, seems to have done the trick. Many thanks!

Hi, I have questions. I'm using CBBE TBBP and the belly scaling is working fine. However, I'm trying to get it to play nice with an armor set I'm using: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61013

During flushing animations, my chest armor is unequipped. Is there any way to prevent that from happening? What does FHU look for, an armor keyword? Or is it trying to unequip based on slot #? Or, ideally, is there some way I could tell it to consider a particular chest armor as 'naked'? In this case, the chest armor doesn't interfere and the underwear is chainmail, so there is little obstruction and really no reason to unequip anything.

Also is it safe to edit the .esp without going through a clean save? I'd like to edit some of the npc greetings the mod adds (for grammar/spelling) but it's not worth it if I have to do a clean reinstall to do so.

I think it just defaults to stripping torso armor, as I've worn other armor that technically cover the same area but use different slots and it stays on.

Anyway, I've made some heavy changes to the DropletsWhite texture which I assume is what FHU uses to show the cum rushing out. I'm guessing the engine is set to use a high transparency or something and so anything short of changing the color completely won't show much difference?

I think I've located a bug apparently introduced by FHU since I started using it again a few days ago, no logs or anything, mainly wondering if it's possibly a conflict or something. I've been getting random CTD's for a few days and recently when it happened, heard the undress sound just before the crash. I had quicksaved just before it happened though and when I reload a random FHU discharge animation triggers. So I thought back on those other crashes and the one common thing was my belly was inflated. Not sure what it is with FHU that's causing, conflict or otherwise.

I got a problem with this mod, whenever my Char is being filled her body would only change for a short time and almost instantly return to the old shape. Same is when expelling the cum. I have no idea what could cause this, as I have no other mods that alter the bellyscale itself (only using PSQ player succubus quest, but that one only alters height, breastscale or buttscale). 

If anyone had this problem before: How did you fix it?

I also have a the same issue, but i dont have any mod that is messing with the scale.

It was working yesterday but I added MCBM mesh ( Its so O.O) and kind of messed everything :/  

UPDATE: Somehow it fixed itself O.o but i really really need MCBM mesh D:

Oh and does someone know which followers are affected by FMU ?

I got a problem with this mod, whenever my Char is being filled her body would only change for a short time and almost instantly return to the old shape. Same is when expelling the cum. I have no idea what could cause this, as I have no other mods that alter the bellyscale itself (only using PSQ player succubus quest, but that one only alters height, breastscale or buttscale). 

If anyone had this problem before: How did you fix it?

I also have a the same issue, but i dont have any mod that is messing with the scale.

It was working yesterday but I added MCBM mesh ( Its so O.O) and kind of messed everything :/  

UPDATE: Somehow it fixed itself O.o but i really really need MCBM mesh D:

Oh and does someone know which followers are affected by FMU ?

I'd think any of the standard Skyrim ones.  As for the mods, Sofia works with the Sofia customiser (iirc the belly bone comes with the updates) etc.  You can also hack the bodies if they don't by using a PSB ref and copying the bone over (bodyslide/outfits).  Can get messy though....

BTW you'll notice with fem on fem (follower) that BOTH will inflate even if the animation had one pitching and the other catching.  Looked at the code and it just checks sex, not the sex act. 

Only dirty solution I found is to make my players race cum amount 0.1, which works if your follower isn't the same.  Works out better if you're playing with mods like Defeat and wondering why all the bandits are going preggers.

Hi, I have questions. I'm using CBBE TBBP and the belly scaling is working fine. However, I'm trying to get it to play nice with an armor set I'm using: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61013

During flushing animations, my chest armor is unequipped. Is there any way to prevent that from happening? What does FHU look for, an armor keyword? Or is it trying to unequip based on slot #? Or, ideally, is there some way I could tell it to consider a particular chest armor as 'naked'? In this case, the chest armor doesn't interfere and the underwear is chainmail, so there is little obstruction and really no reason to unequip anything.

Also is it safe to edit the .esp without going through a clean save? I'd like to edit some of the npc greetings the mod adds (for grammar/spelling) but it's not worth it if I have to do a clean reinstall to do so.

Bump. Author pls.

I'm looking at the quest script, and it looks like you'd have to edit the script to get the chest armor to not be stripped. And trying to figure out whether other armors would "interfere" with cum leakage would likely require adding keywords to the armor along with keyword checks in the script. Not a simple task, obviously.

All I want is fillage based on blow jobs, since that would complete the integration with devious devices, given that most of the animations that get called when belted and plugged are either oral or boob job animations.

I'm a fan of the "expel cum" feature, however there doesn't seem to be an option to have this mod installed alongside of pregnancy-mods, at least if you want the belly to reflect the pregnancy state without conflicts.

Is it possible to just deactivate belly scaling in this mod but keep everything else?