I'm having compatibility issues with SLHormones. From what I can make of the papyrus t seems like Hormones is trying to accomodate FHU by disabling its own changes, but FHU doesn't seem to work either, so I end up getting animation but no actual permanent inflation. I can get around this by turning of Hormones' body shape override in MCM, but that apparently disables all the body changes from Hormones so it's like it's not even there.

I'm attaching another papyrus log where I was playing for a while with Hormones body changes override turned off, and as you can see Hormones tries to change the body shape at one point (I slept and got a "you feel more voluptuous" trigger from hormones) but then it went right back to where it was before. I'm kinda baffled here.

Edit: well, I've turned off the hormones plugin, and now I'm getting another problem. My character begins to deflate on the 30 in-game minute counter even if I've got plugs in both orifices. I'm running the DD assets plugin as per the instructions, but for some reason the vaginal plug just auto-unequips and she deflates.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.2.log

Edited by Guest

The mod works pretty flawless with CBBE Body HDT, XPMSE 2.14 and Remodeled Armor meshes (created from CBBE v3.3 body meshes). 

I just have a few questions/issues:

1) Is it normal that my game freezes for a short moment after a SexLab scene or after a cum release scene ? It might be payrus lag caused by the cum inflation calculation though...

2) Is it normal that I never succeed in pressing the stuff out manualy ? My char is lvl 92 and has a stamina pool of over 300...but I always get the message the "pain prevents bla bla..."....

3) Is there a possibility to adjust the pregnancy belly shape. When I adjust too high belly inflation sizes the pregnancy gets a stange shape. The belly looses its round/oval shape and becomes more "tent like" (triangle shape). Only solution for now is to not exaggerate the inflation size. Maybe it depends on the used HDET PE BBP.xml file (I have breast, butt and belly bounce activated, no collisions though).

The mod works pretty flawless with CBBE Body HDT, XPMSE 2.14 and Remodeled Armor meshes (created from CBBE v3.3 body meshes). 

I just have a few questions/issues:

1) Is it normal that my game freezes for a short moment after a SexLab scene or after a cum release scene ? It might be payrus lag caused by the cum inflation calculation though...

2) Is it normal that I never succeed in pressing the stuff out manualy ? My char is lvl 92 and has a stamina pool of over 300...but I always get the message the "pain prevents bla bla..."....

3) Is there a possibility to adjust the pregnancy belly shape. When I adjust too high belly inflation sizes the pregnancy gets a stange shape. The belly looses its round/oval shape and becomes more "tent like" (triangle shape). Only solution for now is to not exaggerate the inflation size. Maybe it depends on the used HDET PE BBP.xml file (I have breast, butt and belly bounce activated, no collisions though).

1) Haven't seen anything like that myself or heard other reports.

2) You're over the 100% mark. As in, the combined total of both pools is over the max inflation. Currently that prevents manual expelling.

3) Depends entirely on your body/armor model. Extremely high scale will distort the shape with pretty much all models. The related topics at the bottom of this page shows this for me, maybe it helps?

I'm having compatibility issues with SLHormones. From what I can make of the papyrus t seems like Hormones is trying to accomodate FHU by disabling its own changes, but FHU doesn't seem to work either, so I end up getting animation but no actual permanent inflation. I can get around this by turning of Hormones' body shape override in MCM, but that apparently disables all the body changes from Hormones so it's like it's not even there.

I'm attaching another papyrus log where I was playing for a while with Hormones body changes override turned off, and as you can see Hormones tries to change the body shape at one point (I slept and got a "you feel more voluptuous" trigger from hormones) but then it went right back to where it was before. I'm kinda baffled here.

Edit: well, I've turned off the hormones plugin, and now I'm getting another problem. My character begins to deflate on the 30 in-game minute counter even if I've got plugs in both orifices. I'm running the DD assets plugin as per the instructions, but for some reason the vaginal plug just auto-unequips and she deflates.

As far as I know it should check if FHU is running and disable its belly scale if that's detected. FHU sets up a value specifically for that when loaded. You can try toggling the enabled status off and on in FHU config, that re sets the value for Hormones to check.

I've only tested the plugs from DD - Integration, in theory assets versions should work, but I'm not entirely sure if those are set up the same way.

Well, I've reinstalled all the mods and messed around with the order and it appears Hormones just doesn't want to work with FHU. FHU works just fine, but from looking at the Papyrus log it looks like Hormones detects orgasm, but never tries to detect any body changes. Whatever the problem is it must be on Hormones' end. I'll attaach the papyrus anyway if you want to look.

By the way, I did need the DD Integration plugin. DD assets alone doesn't work.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi Srende, great mod, works flawlessly for me. 

But I have a request. I'd like to see a natural absorption rate, with settings for tick frequency and value by which inflation would decrease.

And I'd like to see a minimum threshold after which inflation becomes visible and expel animations become available. 

Example:

Let's say that I have a character with a maximum inflation of 4, but with a threshold of  2, a tick frequency of 0.1 game hours and a value of 0.01 for the absorption:

1 - As long as my inflation stays under 2, I will not see any belly inflation, nor will I be able to see any expel animations (or use the keybind). In 20 game hours, I would be able to bring my inflation to 0 (or 1, I'm a bit confused to how Minimum Inflation actually works in the mod, all I know is that my CBBE Body looks bad with a belly of 0). Depending on how I set my race sliders, or even the overall setting, I wouldn't have any problem having about 3-4 loads per day without adverse issues. 

2 - But let's say I run into a horny bear and he brings the inflation to 4. That would bring the visible belly inflation to  MinimumInflation(1) + 4 - Threshold(2) = 3. If I wait 20 hours, my inflation should go down by itself to normal, but during those 20 hours I might expel the extra sperm by pressing the key (not automatically). After that we're back to the paragraph 1. 

3 - With that in mind, let's say I get a horny dragon which pushes everything to a horrifying 6 (MinimumInflation + 6 - Threshold = 5). Well, as per current mod function, I would expel automatically (but not by key) everything above my maximum inflation which would bring us back to paragraph 2. 

In that way, the current Minimum time would simply control the frequency at which automated animations can occur, or how soon you can expel by using the key (I believe that the current Stamina solution is a bit OP). In that way, if people prefer to use the mod as it is now, they can simply set the Threshold to equal the MinimumInflation and put a tick value of zero, thus disabling the natural absorption. 

This mod would then provide a nice framework for other mods which could use the "sperm pool" to do things like Succubus mana renewal  or whatever... 

Works well, just one small flaw. Whenever your female char has sex with another female, me seems both get inflated. Would be fitting just for the submissive female char (I use SOS for females in addition) in my opinion. A solution would be to have the possibility to switch off NPC support, but it isn't possible at moment as far as I remember the MCM menu.

Works well, just one small flaw. Whenever your female char has sex with another female, me seems both get inflated. Would be fitting just for the submissive female char (I use SOS for females in addition) in my opinion. A solution would be to have the possibility to switch off NPC support, but it isn't possible at moment as far as I remember the MCM menu.

Inflating only the receiving actor is working on my own version, will be a while before it'll be released though. Haven't had time to do much recently and I still have quite a bit to do until release ;)

Inflating only the receiving actor is working on my own version, will be a while before it'll be released though. Haven't had time to do much recently and I still have quite a bit to do until release ;)

Great to hear :-)

Hey all!

I got an issue, now i know that this is in the description but i still don't get it. Basically my problem is that i play with the Lunari race which is a custom race of course and i don't know how to add this race. Since there's no other Lunari ingame other than my character i can not add it with the "add race" option because i can't target my own character and i can't change the race of any NPC-s in the game. So any ideas how to add Lunari race to this mod? Thanks in advance!

Hey all!

I got an issue, now i know that this is in the description but i still don't get it. Basically my problem is that i play with the Lunari race which is a custom race of course and i don't know how to add this race. Since there's no other Lunari ingame other than my character i can not add it with the "add race" option because i can't target my own character and i can't change the race of any NPC-s in the game. So any ideas how to add Lunari race to this mod? Thanks in advance!

Just hold the button down more than a second, and it'll add the player characters race to the list. If a race is not found on the list, a default value of 0.75 is used for the cum amount.

Dunmer for my character Nord, and Redguard for the followers I tested.

Had a look at your log, there's only a couple of bits from FHU in there, affecting character "Nord", and for that it works as it should. If you'rre not seeing it, I'd say its an issue with other mod overriding the changes FHU makes or problem with your body / armor.

[11/20/2014 - 11:04:39PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Nord, pool: 1, cum amount: 0.750000
[11/20/2014 - 11:04:39PM] [FillHerUp]: Nord status: current inflation: 4.300000, target: 5.050000, vaginal cum: 2.550000, anal cum: 1.500000
[11/20/2014 - 11:04:40PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Nord to: 5.099999(5.050000)

Also, your Spouses enhanced installation is bugged and stuck in a loop, repeating this bit multiple times a second:

[11/20/2014 - 11:04:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp43"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.GetHousecarl() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 427
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.PollForLoveInterest() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 109
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnUpdate() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 76
[11/20/2014 - 11:04:37PM] Error: Cannot call bIsMarriableSeranaInstalled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.GetHousecarl() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 429
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.PollForLoveInterest() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 109
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (91000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnUpdate() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line 76

does FHU reset the belly scaling if an NPC became pregnant from another mod?

for sake of compatibility with pregnancy mods.

thanks

Nope. Hormones I know stops belly scaling if FHU is installed. Other than that, you can toggle it manually through FHU config menu.

It's not that I'm not seeing it it's that the mod seems to just not notice my character or followers. If npcs have sex or my character has sex with an npc the inflated actors tab shows the npc with the cum amounts and the inflation happens in game. If my character or followers are on the receiving end though there isn't an increase in the inflated actors menu and no inflation.

It's not that I'm not seeing it it's that the mod seems to just not notice my character or followers. If npcs have sex or my character has sex with an npc the inflated actors tab shows the npc with the cum amounts and the inflation happens in game. If my character or followers are on the receiving end though there isn't an increase in the inflated actors menu and no inflation.

Well, all actors are handled exactly the same. Was your character named "Nord" in the log? If not, post a log where your character is involved in a scene, preferably without the errors from SE ;). For Female-Female scenes you need to have "allow female cum" on in Sexlab settings for the inflation to happen. Also if you have used something like sexlab gender change to set SL treat your character as male, that would prevent inflation as well.

Something's wrong with the list that stores all the inflated actors in your game for some reason based on that log. Do a reset through the config at least, should fix the problem with the list.

First log: scene between Nord & Syntheria (nord f & dark elf f)

Starts with anim fsAcrobaticBlowjob, gets changed to APStanding.

Only nord gets inflated. Only reason the other wouldn't appear in FHU logs at all is if the character is flagged as male in sexlab. So if you have set it to male to use shlongs/male animations/whatever with it, that's the reason. And also, since both characters are female (as in skyrim says they're female, not sexlab) to have even one of them inflated requires either that you have "allow female cum" enabled in sexlab or have one of the actors flagged as male, which is exactly what the current behaviour matches to.

Log two:

Two scenes, first between Nord & Hentai werewolf, Nord gets inflated.

Second between Syntheria & Hentai werewolf. Same thing there, Syntheria doesn't appear in FHU.