I'm using Estrus Chorus+, Fill Her Up, Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Over II together (wtih Hokmmerse). The only problem I'm have is the problem with SGO2: "natural" impregnation is not working. I.e. neither my character, neither followers can't become pregnant during sex, but only by inseminate spell.

I.e., my elf will not produce soul gem while I don't use spell? Or soul gem produced, but the belly is not growing without using spell?

By the way, what body type do you use for all of these mods? I use CBBE with HDT from LoversLab, but belly grows only in clothes. When character is naked, there is no belly

You need to CBBE Body HDT before building the body. Or  there's some other pregnancy body for bodyslide, but I don't remember the name.

Is it possible to make a slow inflation with the mod like this one?

Wondering this myself actually. The main reason I came to check this mod was to see if it did that exactly.

I remember last time I tried this mod, it didn't do it at all. You just had sex normally, and then after you were done, your belly would change size. No slow inflation during sex while you're cumming. Don't really like that, as I want the slow filling up thing like shown in that video.

Unless I missed something in the options that does that?

On the video you can see two mods working together: this one and SL Squirt with large gush option toggled. Hope it helped.

And how to get this slow inflation? 

There is settings on each race in game. Set it smaller and inflation will go slower (with manual control over scenes it will be going forever; well, until her belly inflated as far as it can be). Set it high and it will fill her full in seconds.

On the video you can see two mods working together: this one and SL Squirt with large gush option toggled. Hope it helped.

There is settings on each race in game. Set it smaller and inflation will go slower (with manual control over scenes it will be going forever; well, until her belly inflated as far as it can be). Set it high and it will fill her full in seconds.

What do you mean with "manual control"? 

Found this mod here on Loverslab:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1200-sexlab-soulgem-pregnancy/

This mod supports slow cum inflation. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all. Having an issue that I can't seem to solve, after many fresh mod installs and new games.

I can't get the Expel Cum texture to show. The animation and deflate events occur (checked Papyrus logs), but no texture.

I've verified that the file is there and have even copied the WhiteDroplets dds file from SexLabs to test. Still no texture.

I can only assume that the mod doesn't have the correct file path, but don't know how to fix that.

--attached a quick gameplay log using Untamed--

Papyrus.3.log

Edited by Digitalneo

Hey is the Cum Inflation only for Females or can males do it as well or has that not got updated or a mod for it, also mine doesn't seem to work cause I played as my male toon don't know if it was updated for that or not but also the npc's I tried filling up they stayed the same. is there something im missing if so please link what I need for it

My situation is this: I need to combine the "Fill Her Up", "Estrus Chaurus Fluids" and some addon for SoulGems Pregnancy. Thus, I need to install 4 mods:

"Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin" and his core: "Chaurus";

"Soulgem Oven II" or "Hentrai Pregnancy" with "Children + Soul Gems addon";

and "Fill Her Up"

Question: What I must do to unite Fill Her Up, Сhaurus fluids and any soulgem-pregnancy? Some people wrote in this thread, that they successful united "Fill Her Up" and "Hentrai Pregnancy"

P.S. No, I don't need childbirth. Only birth soulgems.

(no, I do not regret my character, which will fill up with cum, force to produce soulgem and serve as a incubator for the seeds/embryos of Estrus) :blush::angel:

Hey wanted to ask if the Fill her up mod works for only female toons in skyrim or can I go around as a male and fill up female npc's and what is needed for it to work and or setting as well?

What do you mean with "manual control"? 

Found this mod here on Loverslab:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1200-sexlab-soulgem-pregnancy/

This mod supports slow cum inflation. 

It's Cum Inflation and the SL Squirt with large gush right that was used in the video?

My situation is this: I need to combine the "Fill Her Up", "Estrus Chaurus Fluids" and some addon for SoulGems Pregnancy. Thus, I need to install 4 mods:

and "Fill Her Up"

Question: What I must do to unite Fill Her Up, Сhaurus fluids and any soulgem-pregnancy? Some people wrote in this thread, that they successful united "Fill Her Up" and "Hentrai Pregnancy"

(no, I do not regret my character, which will fill up with cum, force to produce soulgem and serve as a incubator for the seeds/embryos of Estrus) :blush::angel:

Hey wanted to ask if the Fill her up mod works for only female toons in skyrim or can I go around as a male and fill up female npc's and what is needed for it to work and or setting as well?

The title of the mod is "Fill Her Up", and while it's been requested a lot, it has not been done.

Is it normal that the stats say for total inflation = 1.00 even if both vaginal and anal inflation are 0.00? I mean, there is now a "filled" belly since the value is 1.00?

That's the default belly size being added to the total. All the values you see are raw values that get added to your character's NetImmerse node.

FYI, this mod does not use NetImmerseOverride, so it'll conflict with other mods that modify belly node scales.

and "Fill Her Up"

The title of the mod is "Fill Her Up", and while it's been requested a lot, it has not been done.

I have the mod but want to know I have to change up the setting or not?

Is it normal that the stats say for total inflation = 1.00 even if both vaginal and anal inflation are 0.00? I mean, there is now a "filled" belly since the value is 1.00?

That's the default belly size being added to the total. All the values you see are raw values that get added to your character's NetImmerse node.

FYI, this mod does not use NetImmerseOverride, so it'll conflict with other mods that modify belly node scales.

Well, I've set the value to -0.10 but nothing changed, even when I pressed "reset actors".

Well, I've set the value to -0.10 but nothing changed, even when I pressed "reset actors".

The first thing this mod does when you do that is get the current scale of the belly node for the actor then store it. So if you're belly node is at 1, then 1 is what you'll see when your character is completely deflated. It's really only useful if you're using racemenu or whatever to set the belly node to something other than 1.

So what that means is that if your belly node is at 1 and you set maximum inflation to 6, then 5 will be added to the scale to reach 6. And when not inflated, you'll see 1. That's just how it works. But if it bothers you that much, edit the config script to say "current scale" instead of "total inflation", since that's what it really means.

Loving this mod but for some reason whenever my Futa char decides to fill someone up ....she is also filled up? Is there a way to stop that?

If your futa character is marked as a female, no.

The first thing this mod does when you do that is get the current scale of the belly node for the actor then store it. So if you're belly node is at 1, then 1 is what you'll see when your character is completely deflated. It's really only useful if you're using racemenu or whatever to set the belly node to something other than 1.

So what that means is that if your belly node is at 1 and you set maximum inflation to 6, then 5 will be added to the scale to reach 6. And when not inflated, you'll see 1. That's just how it works. But if it bothers you that much, edit the config script to say "current scale" instead of "total inflation", since that's what it really means.

That's not what bothers me. What bothers me is, that there is even if there is no inflation, that there is a small belly so it looks like she is inflated.

Loving this mod but for some reason whenever my Futa char decides to fill someone up ....she is also filled up? Is there a way to stop that?

Well yeah she is a woman. So there's nothing to do against that? I do recall using either this mod or a similar one that didn't cause my own char to get inflated.

Hello all. Having an issue that I can't seem to solve, after many fresh mod installs and new games.

I can't get the Expel Cum texture to show. The animation and deflate events occur (checked Papyrus logs), but no texture.

I've verified that the file is there and have even copied the WhiteDroplets dds file from SexLabs to test. Still no texture.

I can only assume that the mod doesn't have the correct file path, but don't know how to fix that.

--attached a quick gameplay log using Untamed--

After giving up, I've tried again to figure out whats going on.

From what I can tell, all the nifs and dds this addon uses seem perfect, HOWEVER:

the 'Inflator_leakV' item that gets equipped does not show the 02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo nif, the 'Inflator_leakA' item will though.

EDIT: FOUND THE ISSUE AND FIXED! THIS IS LIKELY THE CAUSE OF ISSUES FOR OTHERS AS WELL!

(It took using the Creation Kit to find this)

The armor item inside the 'FillHerUp.esp', "sr_vagLeak" (aka "Inflator_leakV" in-game) was not including Imperial Vampire in its list of races to use the animation on. I just so happened to be an Imperial Vampire... (Orc Race and Orc Vampire Race were also not set).

However, the "sr_analLeak" armor (aka "Inflator_leakA" in-game) did have all of it's races properly set.

Well yeah she is a woman. So there's nothing to do against that? I do recall using either this mod or a similar one that didn't cause my own char to get inflated.

There's gotta be a trigger somewhere for a futa character inflating herself when she does the penetrating because with hentai pregnancy at least, a futa character doesn't impregnate herself. Unfortunately, I know zero about how to find or fix anything like that. Perhaps a request somewhere else is in order.

FHU, as I've looked through the code, will inflate all NPCs detected as female in a scene as it ends.

Isn't there a Sexlab Gender mod around here somewhere? I'd imagine that someone could tie into that or else (as a quick band-aid) add a menu option to this mod so that if the player is in the scene, to not be inflated, although that won't prevent other actors in the same situation.