this might seem like a dumb question but i've tried searching and havent found an answer. I'm trying to change the clothing my children are wearing. Ive tried putting clothing in their inventory but they don't change into it. I'm also using the RS children overhaul if that makes a difference. 

I know i probably could also do it if i got AFT back and just make them followers to edit their outfits, but i would have to replace EFF which i find much more appealing and simple, however if that is the only way then I'd be willing to do it. 

Every time there's combat, my PC's cycle timer is set to "Pause" instead of showing the timer for the current phase of her cycle. How can I turn off the "pause" thing? It's not something I want at all.

When that happens, I have to restart the cycle timer every single time in the MCM. It's very annoying to put it mildly. 

Other than that, I absolutely love BeeingFemale and definitely one of my favorite mods. And hopefully I'll see a SSE version of it someday.

this might seem like a dumb question but i've tried searching and havent found an answer. I'm trying to change the clothing my children are wearing. Ive tried putting clothing in their inventory but they don't change into it. I'm also using the RS children overhaul if that makes a difference. 

I know i probably could also do it if i got AFT back and just make them followers to edit their outfits, but i would have to replace EFF which i find much more appealing and simple, however if that is the only way then I'd be willing to do it. 

With the default Children this doesn't work. When you use RSChildren, you can use all armors for them

I have updated the patch file in the original post to V03 12/11/2017.

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V03 12/11/2017

The new version now includes:

• Fixed Belly scale not reset at the end of Chaurus Infection
  • Fixed detection of Chaurus infection for NPCs
  • Fixed player widget timer in inconsistent state after Chaurus infection ends

It should be OK to upgrade from patch V01 or V02 to V03 as long as no female is currently infected with a Chaurus Parasite.

Edited by Bane Master

Reposting this since it was on the old site:

Question on contraception:

I've been digging into the scripts a bit, and I am confused about something regarding the way contraception is functioning.

Supposedly, you take the pill, and it is effective for 2 days, if you do not take another pill before the end of 2 days, the effectiveness of contraception is supposed to degrade. 

The pill widget has a timer on it, when you take the pill, the timer says 5 days (and a few hours, forget how many). 

My experience so far, if I take a pill, the mcm menu shows you should take another pill within 2 days, however the widget says 5 days. If i do not take another pill within 2 days, the MCM menu shows "Distortion", the widget shows time left (so after 2 days we'd be at ~3 days left), but the effectiveness does not change.

Not until the widget's timer of 5 days is completely up, does the effectiveness start to go down (at which point the widget is now showing a negative value for time remaning).

So basically, at this point, you take a pill, and you are good (at whatever effectiveness it is at) for 5 days before it actually starts to degrade. This does not seem like the intended functionality of it degrading after 2 days?

I've been looking through the scripts, but it is not at all clear to me where the timer calculations for contraception really are and how it is coming to it's values, as well as at what point it recognizes that it is time to degrade effectiveness. Anyone have any insight?

2 hours ago, luffyboy said:

Banemaster you are so awesome. How do i upvote you in this new forum format.

Thanks - but it's just a bit of hacked script code, nothing compared to the amazing work milz did in developing BF.

I'm guessing that clicking the "like" in the right hand bottom corner of a post is how it is done now.

Not using the patch that others are testing, just BeeingFemale_2_8_1. 

I was trying to find a way to get my follower pregnant. Every time I would check her stats via ShowAllStats it would be at a low percentage chance of pregnancy while ovulating (4-7%). This persisted for many play sessions. The conception option even set at 100% didn't seem to help, if I understand its function properly. Finally I discovered that she needed to be reset using bf:resetnpc. Now everytime she's ovulating her chances of pregnancy are high (89%-97%). If anyone is having trouble getting their newly downloaded & favorite followers pregnant, this is probably the first thing you should do. 

On that note, what are the chances of getting an NPC-NPC pregnancy command or spell similar to matchmaker? I prefer getting my NPCs pregnant the old fashioned way but sometimes I want to speed things along and right now the closest thing to do that is between player and npc with bf:addsperm or better yet bf:impregnate. 

P.S. Maybe I'm placing too much emphasis on pregnancy percentage chances but I noticed that when I extend the duration of Ovulation beyond two days, I get a low percentage of pregnancy chance. 

2 hours ago, purpleton said:

Not using the patch that others are testing, just BeeingFemale_2_8_1. 

I was trying to find a way to get my follower pregnant. Every time I would check her stats via ShowAllStats it would be at a low percentage chance of pregnancy while ovulating (4-7%). This persisted for many play sessions. The conception option even set at 100% didn't seem to help, if I understand its function properly. Finally I discovered that she needed to be reset using bf:resetnpc. Now everytime she's ovulating her chances of pregnancy are high (89%-97%). If anyone is having trouble getting their newly downloaded & favorite followers pregnant, this is probably the first thing you should do. 

On that note, what are the chances of getting an NPC-NPC pregnancy command or spell similar to matchmaker? I prefer getting my NPCs pregnant the old fashioned way but sometimes I want to speed things along and right now the closest thing to do that is between player and npc with bf:addsperm or better yet bf:impregnate. 

P.S. Maybe I'm placing too much emphasis on pregnancy percentage chances but I noticed that when I extend the duration of Ovulation beyond two days, I get a low percentage of pregnancy chance. 

You should consider to use the patch.
There are many issues that Bane_Master have fixed in it.
Have used Beeing Female for one long time, and have found out that it works best when you dont change the values that comes whit the mod.

What follower is it that you have issues whit?

On 28/10/2017 at 10:55 AM, Bane Master said:

I cheated  (this way the unique flag doesn't matter)   

If (akTarget.GetFormID() < 4278190080) ;Exclude Temporary References (Temp refs have FormID > 0xFF000000)
     ;Do Stuff
EndIf

This only applies to temporary references - I thought no point in putting effects on them as when they are deleted the effect is lost, even if the ref was a temp ref of a persistent actor as the effect is attached to the Temp Ref. - that seemed to be one cause of the errors we were seeing. 

Yes, this prevents Temp Refs with FormID > 0xFF000000 from becoming pregnant.

That's clever, but this also unfortunately keeps characters loaded with Familiar Faces/Meet Your Characters from working, since they're instantiated as 0xFF?????? forms.  Perhaps there could be a way to include a formlist that also allows us to whitelist specific base forms?  That way the dummy character slots that FF/MYC uses (which are then spawned with PlaceAtMe) could be enabled with a patch mod.

Edited by antediluvian
46 minutes ago, Bongo631 said:

So female/female only works if both npcs are unique, how do i get it to work if the one doing the impregnating is not unique?

That code excludes temporary references - so a non-unique persistent character (for example a mercenary from populated lands, roads paths) can still be affected only temporary actors (that get deleted once they are unloaded anyway) are excluded.

20 hours ago, morpheousz said:

Reposting this since it was on the old site:

Question on contraception:

I've been digging into the scripts a bit, and I am confused about something regarding the way contraception is functioning.

Supposedly, you take the pill, and it is effective for 2 days, if you do not take another pill before the end of 2 days, the effectiveness of contraception is supposed to degrade. 

The pill widget has a timer on it, when you take the pill, the timer says 5 days (and a few hours, forget how many). 

My experience so far, if I take a pill, the mcm menu shows you should take another pill within 2 days, however the widget says 5 days. If i do not take another pill within 2 days, the MCM menu shows "Distortion", the widget shows time left (so after 2 days we'd be at ~3 days left), but the effectiveness does not change.

Not until the widget's timer of 5 days is completely up, does the effectiveness start to go down (at which point the widget is now showing a negative value for time remaning).

So basically, at this point, you take a pill, and you are good (at whatever effectiveness it is at) for 5 days before it actually starts to degrade. This does not seem like the intended functionality of it degrading after 2 days?

I've been looking through the scripts, but it is not at all clear to me where the timer calculations for contraception really are and how it is coming to it's values, as well as at what point it recognizes that it is time to degrade effectiveness. Anyone have any insight?

Just an update on my investigations into this, I did find the following in the script FWSystem.psc:

; Get the time in days - how long the pill will work
float function GetPillDuration(actor a)
	return 4.0 * Manager.getActorContraceptionDuration(a) ; Every 2 days
endFunction

From what I can tell, it looks like this function is getting the actor's contraception duration and then multiplying it by 4 for some reason. I tried changing this by removing the "4.0 *" part, and now the widget gives a time of 1 day 7 hours, the MCM menu still says 2 days, not sure why they do not match.

I let the time go by and at the end of the widget's timer (1 day 7 hours) the effectiveness started to decay, however the MCM menu still said it had 17 hours left until next ingestion. So, still not 2 days like is suggested the correct functionality is suppose to be, but not the 5 days it was giving before. 

Further research led me to the "Race Specific Values" addon and it's ini file, which does contain a multiplier for each race. My current character is a Nord, and the addon has a contraception modifier of 1.3, so 24 hours * 1.3 = 31.2, ie, 1 day 7 hours. 

So, it seems that contraception is currently starting at a value of 1 day, then modified by the Race addon, then it was being multiplied by 4 for some reason. I did notice that there is a variable in the FWSystem script that is called "MaxContraceptionTime", which is set to 2.0, but that variable does not appear to be used in the calculations anywhere, seems like it should be used as a multiplier instead of a hard coded 4.0?

It appears that the MCM menu does not take into account the modifier by the Race addon either and just goes by the variable "MaxContraceptionTime" that is set in FWSystem.

The only other random thing i've seen in regards to contraception is that the "Contraception-Reminder" addon still functions even when disabled, I still see it flash when you get to about 12 hours left.

13 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

You should consider to use the patch.
There are many issues that Bane_Master have fixed in it.
Have used Beeing Female for one long time, and have found out that it works best when you dont change the values that comes whit the mod.

What follower is it that you have issues whit?

The follower I had this problem with is Jennifer. I haven't looked too much into what makes some followers different from others; for instance I'm still investigating why some followers have seemingly hidden inventories which makes stripping them naked and having them stay naked a conundrum, so I have no idea what caused that problem. Regardless I'm glad bf:resetnpc seems to have fixed the issue. I'll consider the patch for sure. 

20 hours ago, Bane Master said:

That code excludes temporary references - so a non-unique persistent character (for example a mercenary from populated lands, roads paths) can still be affected only temporary actors (that get deleted once they are unloaded anyway) are excluded.

What im saying is x came inside you doesnt show up if the female npc isnt unique, is there no way to get it work like it works on non unique males?

Anyone know why I can't ever get pregnant with sexlab sex?

The last time I tried, I had my follower sleep near me and they "did stuff" in their sleep and it was no problem.

I use defeat and play with no armor allowed, cloths only so sometimes a group of bandits will get me and I recieve the message "bandit came inside you" and you can go into beeingfemales information page and see their names there.

It will say ovulating and have a 99% chance to be pregnant but than it just goes to the next faze.

Any ideas? I was under the impression you could get pregnant from sexlab with beeing female and it didn't have to be a unique male for it to work.

Heck I have the prison enhance mod on and the jailer comes in and does stuff every 3 hours and it still won't happen.

Not to mention I can't get the belly to swell during it. I do have that xm whatever skeleton.

51 minutes ago, Tenebris305 said:

Anyone know why I can't ever get pregnant with sexlab sex?

The last time I tried, I had my follower sleep near me and they "did stuff" in their sleep and it was no problem.

I use defeat and play with no armor allowed, cloths only so sometimes a group of bandits will get me and I recieve the message "bandit came inside you" and you can go into beeingfemales information page and see their names there.

It will say ovulating and have a 99% chance to be pregnant but than it just goes to the next faze.

Any ideas? I was under the impression you could get pregnant from sexlab with beeing female and it didn't have to be a unique male for it to work.

Heck I have the prison enhance mod on and the jailer comes in and does stuff every 3 hours and it still won't happen.

Not to mention I can't get the belly to swell during it. I do have that xm whatever skeleton.

If you enable debugging, you will see in the debugging menu that there is a hard Yes/No chance to get pregnant that is calculated at the start of a cycle each time, if that check is No, even though you are at 99% ovulation, you wont get pregnant. That would be my guess as to why you are not getting pregnant.

1 hour ago, morpheousz said:

If you enable debugging, you will see in the debugging menu that there is a hard Yes/No chance to get pregnant that is calculated at the start of a cycle each time, if that check is No, even though you are at 99% ovulation, you wont get pregnant. That would be my guess as to why you are not getting pregnant.

yeah I've gone into debugging and checked the spot that says can get pregnant but it still never happens

Yeah I am also not quite sure how to set up my characters pregnancy chance.   I only want my character to get pregnant from sexlab actions so I go to the screen and deselect everything for my pc except while I sleep.  The question I have it was does "chance something happens" mean and does that affect only the actions below it if or your characters chance to get pregnant as well?

I have baby as item enabled, it is what I prefer, but every time (reloaded many times) I get a God-item baby that is as OP as hell. Is this really WAI or am I getting some interference from another mod. If it is WAI... do people actually like such powerful babies???? Genuine question, not criticism or sarcasm, I am just very surprised. And again, if WAI, how do I alter a baby's stats?

Edit: Ah found it, the ini files. Yes, intentional really high bonuses! Wow! Color me surprised! Suggest an easy way in the MCM (if I am not being totally stupid and there is one already) to alter/turn down/turn off baby bonuses.

Changed Erik the Slayer's kid's name to either Erik or Erika only, and with speach(sic) as only available option. Did have to reload as got it three times (3 sets of same bonus) the first try. Twice the second, but that will have to do! 

Wonderful mod btw, many thanks. Just very OP imho but glad I figured out how to deal with it.

Edited by Sydney

FINALLY found a fix for the lack of effects during the 3rd Trimester!

It comes down to a misspelling in the FWAbilityBeeingFemale script. There is a "State" (like a function i guess) for each stage of the menstruation cycle and pregnancy stages, the state for the 3rd trimester is miss-spelled:

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; State 3. Trimester
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
state PregnancyThrid_State
	function onUpdateFunction()
		if CurrentStatePercent > 90
			; Vorwehen
			FWUtility.ActorAddSpell(ActorRef,System.Effect_Vorwehen)
		endIf

The state is "PregnancyThrid_State", "Thrid" is miss-spelled, should be "Third". When I fixed that then the 3rd trimester effects were added correctly.

This script is edited in Bane Master's patch, so maybe he'd want to fix it in his patch?

8 hours ago, morpheousz said:

It comes down to a misspelling in the FWAbilityBeeingFemale script. There is a "State" (like a function i guess) for each stage of the menstruation cycle and pregnancy stages, the state for the 3rd trimester is miss-spelled:

; State 3. Trimester
			; Vorwehen
		endIf

The state is "PregnancyThrid_State", "Thrid" is miss-spelled, should be "Third". When I fixed that then the 3rd trimester effects were added correctly.

This script is edited in Bane Master's patch, so maybe he'd want to fix it in his patch?

Nice catch.

19 hours ago, morpheousz said:

; State 3. Trimester
			; Vorwehen
		endIf

Nice work! I am away atm but back Wednesday so will update the patch then. 

Edited by Bane Master