All Source code files, including Papyrus, the C++ Project files, and all I remember, the Flash files are published in the "BeeingFemale Developer Pack"

The Probelm with the spaming message is, that it can't be fixed because no body knows, why this happen.

I've tried it for ages, and couldn't fix it.... There was a time I never had this spam (I think I still got a save game where this spam doesn't appear)

There are even so many Bug Fix tries still active that slowed down Skyrim - And still this function is called.

Wait, are you storing all the NPCs that are being affected by BeeingFemale in a script, or making the NPCs persistent?

My guess is that the active effect is persistent, but if the NPCs are not, it will cause errors.

All Source code files, including Papyrus, the C++ Project files, and all I remember, the Flash files are published in the "BeeingFemale Developer Pack"

The Probelm with the spaming message is, that it can't be fixed because no body knows, why this happen.

I've tried it for ages, and couldn't fix it.... There was a time I never had this spam (I think I still got a save game where this spam doesn't appear)

There are even so many Bug Fix tries still active that slowed down Skyrim - And still this function is called.

Wait, are you storing all the NPCs that are being affected by BeeingFemale in a script?

My guess is that the active effect is persistent, but if the NPCs are not, it will cause errors.

Nope, the dates are stored using "StorageUtil" (from PapyrusUtil or SexLab).

A cloaking spell will give all female NPCs a effect spell. This spell is handling the Node Scaling, effects like menstruation bleeding, giving birth, casting the "CME" (Cycle menstraution effects, like PMS, labor pain effects, ...) and some more things. It also do the live updates that the belly size will update every few seconds and that the actor switches the state when it's loaded during the end of it's phase.

There are already some many checks that will abort everything, when the native object isn't loaded.

Anyways, I'm still working on a new version. The AddOn Manager is done (including native Event calls for papyrus - this was the hardest part for the AddOn manager) - it should be compatible to all existing AddOns.

Right now I'm creating the Actor class and the Config. The Actor class will handle the scaling. I'm also put a node movement inside the the script - The belly will look way better with this.... I also think about hanging breasts durin pregnancy so the breast nodes will move down a bit.

@Milzschnitte

I think the mod Enhanced Blood Textures have issues whit beeing Female or if it is the other way around.

This one. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60

You meen the missing menstruation bleeding?

I have enhanced blood also installed... well, I can't remember if I have the menstruation bleeding ^^ I must admit, I haven't tested the bleeding since a long time.

If you meen the missing menstruation bleeding, I can take a look on it

@Milzschnitte

I think the mod Enhanced Blood Textures have issues whit beeing Female or if it is the other way around.

I have enhanced blood also installed... well, I can't remember if I have the menstruation bleeding ^^ I must admit, I haven't tested the bleeding since a long time.

These mods used to work together, I believe.

I've accepted not seeing any blood as of late.. periods are no fun. Immersive?? Unfortunately :/

@Milzschnitte

These mods used to work together, I believe.

I've accepted not seeing any blood as of late.. periods are no fun. Immersive?? Unfortunately :/

It is more like when you have one follower that having her period, and after battle all blood seems to stick to all npc around you for one long time.

The only way to get rid of it is to restart Enhanced blood mod.

Have checked whit Tsvedit and there are no conflict that I can see.

Wait, are you storing all the NPCs that are being affected by BeeingFemale in a script?

Nope, the dates are stored using "StorageUtil" (from PapyrusUtil or SexLab).

A cloaking spell will give all female NPCs a effect spell. This spell is handling the Node Scaling, effects like menstruation bleeding, giving birth, casting the "CME" (Cycle menstraution effects, like PMS, labor pain effects, ...) and some more things. It also do the live updates that the belly size will update every few seconds and that the actor switches the state when it's loaded during the end of it's phase.

There are already some many checks that will abort everything, when the native object isn't loaded.

Anyways, I'm still working on a new version. The AddOn Manager is done (including native Event calls for papyrus - this was the hardest part for the AddOn manager) - it should be compatible to all existing AddOns.

Right now I'm creating the Actor class and the Config. The Actor class will handle the scaling. I'm also put a node movement inside the the script - The belly will look way better with this.... I also think about hanging breasts durin pregnancy so the breast nodes will move down a bit.

Don't want to get peoples hopes up prematurely but I *may* have found a way to create a work around that eliminates this issue - atm I am testing a patch that appears to have stopped the spam completely. 

The patch is entirely script based and will only work properly on a new game.

The current test version includes a modified version of the  SLIF patch for FWAbilityBeeingFemale  so SLIF is required - assuming it works OK I will release a non-SLIF version as well.

If a few folks want to try testing ithe SLIF version send me a PM. 

Don't want to get peoples hopes up prematurely but I *may* have found a way to create a work around that eliminates this issue - atm I am testing a patch that appears to have stopped the spam completely. 

The current test version includes a modified version of the  SLIF patch for FWAbilityBeeingFemale  so SLIF is required - assuming it works OK I will release a non-SLIF version as well.

What did you do to fix it? I'm curious.

Serveral bug fixes, added location is loaded check and (probably the biggest difference maker) excluded Temp Refs from the having the spell applied by the cloak. Seems pretty good so far... Needs extensive testing though to be sure it's not accumulating suspended stacks and to find edge case failures.

What preset can I use with the UUNP Special body that will enable belly scaling when pregnant? 

I tried using the UUNP Special body with the UUNP - UNPB preset, and nothing is happening to pregnant bellies. They are flat as a board. 

All works.

Are you sure that you have done all correct?

In Beeing Female, you can change scaling from default skeleton to NioNode.

Try that, and there is one bug where all pregnant npc gets flat, ignore that for your own sanity.

It is something about the update of NPC:s

Hi, my character gave birth and everything went ok with animation, but instead of the baby, an item appeared in the inventory, and others options in the spawn on MCM are soul stones and a small child (actor) How do I get this baby here?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=637916&id=1284&full=1

This baby was removed long time ago and replaced with the wearable baby item. It's way more cute :)

The reason is - BeeingFemale was banned from nexus because the administrator said, the baby item you have linked was part of some Fallout 3 DLC content (never have seen it) ... I've used it from a Fallout 3 pregnancy mod.

Hi, just a minor gripe. The widget (part where it shows the baby health) excluding the pregnancy bar sometimes disappears whenever the baby takes damage. Is there a way to stop this? Also is there a way to keep the widget active whenever you start the game? right now the widget have to be reactivated everytime you start a session or load.

What preset can I use with the UUNP Special body that will enable belly scaling when pregnant? 

I tried using the UUNP Special body with the UUNP - UNPB preset, and nothing is happening to pregnant bellies. They are flat as a board. 

All works.

Try that, and there is one bug where all pregnant npc gets flat, ignore that for your own sanity.

Okay, I set Visual Scaling to Nioverride, and waited until the next trimester to see if a preggo NPC's belly would changed. It remained flat. How long does it take to update? Or is it bugged like you mentioned?

Hi, just a minor gripe. The widget (part where it shows the baby health) excluding the pregnancy bar sometimes disappears whenever the baby takes damage. Is there a way to stop this? Also is there a way to keep the widget active whenever you start the game? right now the widget have to be reactivated everytime you start a session or load.

The hot key (by default 8) got some more functions. When you press the key, the widgets will show up. if you keep the hot key pressed for 3 seconds, thewidgets stay visible untill you press the key again, and when you hold the key for 8 seconds all I remember correctly, a message box like the "Info spell" pops up

And yes, there is such a little bug that the widgets handle asyncrone. When they are invisible once, they will be syncrone again.

All works.

Okay, I set Visual Scaling to Nioverride, and waited until the next trimester to see if a preggo NPC's belly would changed. It remained flat. How long does it take to update? Or is it bugged like you mentioned?

Do you have installed a Skeleton?

There is also a console command: "bf:test". When you enter this command, the belly/breasts (you also can adjust your max belly size with this command) should be max sized. Another thing you can check - when your character is completely naked, does it scale then? You also need a armor mod that supports scaling bellys. I have good experiences with the HDT bodys.

Here you can find some advanced install instructions

https://milzschnitte.tumblr.com/download

Serveral bug fixes, added location is loaded check and (probably the biggest difference maker) excluded Temp Refs from the having the spell applied by the cloak. Seems pretty good so far... Needs extensive testing though to be sure it's not accumulating suspended stacks and to find edge case failures.

Hi, did you test the patch? Is it working? That would be maior bugfix for Beeing Female (one of the best mods out there :) )

Hi, did you test the patch? Is it working? That would be maior bugfix for Beeing Female (one of the best mods out there :) )

Still testing (and looking for a couple more volunteers!) but I think I may have finally nailed it - I think I have found a way to avoid the errors and reduce the script load from the BF cloak effect as a bonus.

I have been removing redundant patch code (from my previous attempts) and doing a bit of bug fixing as I went along hence the need for some serious testing.

Still testing (and looking for a couple more volunteers!) but I think I may have finally nailed it - I think I have found a way to avoid the errors and reduce the script load from the BF cloak effect as a bonus.

I have been removing redundant patch code (from my previous attempts) and doing a bit of bug fixing as I went along hence the need for some serious testing.

So you have first volunteer! ;)

Hi, I have serious trouble with the enormous couple widget appearing after every save load. I have this mod installed since its first release, but I never had this bug before. I've tried to put enable=false and alpha=0 in the ini file as suggested in this topic but nothing worked so far. Do someone has a solution about this problem?

Hi aravis, long time not seen :)

I've heard of this bug, but it never happend to me. You can try to change your HUD Profile. All I remember I included some other profiles, too.

Oh it happens very frequently. Sadly multiple reloads seem to eventually fix it. Failing that - shutting down the game entire and relaunching it sometimes helps. It can be very annoying 'though as it takes up almost a quarter of the screen.

So I cannot get BF to load. It comes up with an "FF FF FF FF" error and says it's loading every time I go into mcm menu. I've tried waiting, reinstalling, a fresh save. All I could find was a post saying this was Skyrim's fault and it had been fixed in 2.7.2 fix, but I'm on the most recent and it's still happening. My character had the spell and everything, just can't get pregnant or into the menu.

Also tried mcm menu kicker and force menu activation. Any ideas?