Hi aravis, long time not seen :)

I've heard of this bug, but it never happend to me. You can try to change your HUD Profile. All I remember I included some other profiles, too.

Oh it happens very frequently. Sadly multiple reloads seem to eventually fix it. Failing that - shutting down the game entire and relaunching it sometimes helps. It can be very annoying 'though as it takes up almost a quarter of the screen.

Yea that is one bug that is annoying.

console and player.kill

or reload old save is often the only that fixes it, and in some cases it is Beeing Female that have done 5-6000 treads :(

Until now, I toggled the NPC handling off. 

So, with this patch, we could give them a new try ?

I have a used testgame, where I will try the patch-update, go for a clean save and see what happens. I'll tell you more, when it's done  :)

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V01

I've updated the Title page and made a link at the top to this post.

Thanks a lot for helping again!

My pleasure - thank you for the amazing mod! :)

If it all seems to work as intended after people have had time to test the patch perhaps it would be worth considering adding the scripts to the main mod and releasing as an update? That would have the added bonus of giving BF native SLIF support.

Bane Master,  it might be a random coincidence. But since I installed your patch the game loaded not even once with that irritating couple maker widget.

I started about 20 times today (experimenting a bit around) where I normally would have seen that widget at least about 1/3rd of those.

So far THUMBS UP cool.gif

Question Bane Master. I may answer it my self but want others opinion about it.

I am currently running one game whit the old Beeing Female. 2.7.2 it should be safe to simply upgrade as we have done that process before?

And only tell Beeing Female to shut down first?

Bane Master,  it might be a random coincidence. But since I installed your patch the game loaded not even once with that irritating couple maker widget.

I started about 20 times today (experimenting a bit around) where I normally would have seen that widget at least about 1/3rd of those.

Glad to hear it's working for you so far - can't say I planned anything around the couple maker but if it's fixed that's a bonus!

I am currently running one game whit the old Beeing Female. 2.7.2 it should be safe to simply upgrade as we have done that process before?

I'm afraid that AFAIK too much has changed between 2.7.2 and 2.8.1 with the patch to upgrade without a clean save - happy to be proved wrong though! 

Hey banemaster, just curious, how did you check if an actor is temporary?

Did you account for an actor being temporarily persistent, then turned temporary by game events like quests finishing?

And does this mean that temporary actors may never be pregnant?

And thank you for the update.

Glad to hear it's working for you so far - can't say I planned anything around the couple maker but if it's fixed that's a bonus!

I'm afraid that AFAIK too much has changed between 2.7.2 and 2.8.1 with the patch to upgrade without a clean save - happy to be proved wrong though! 

Yes it is easy to test.

I can do that, I am one Master to load and roll back saves.

I test and see what happens. :cool:

Hey banemaster, just curious, how did you check if an actor is temporary?

Did you account for an actor being temporarily persistent, then turned temporary by game events like quests finishing?

And does this mean that temporary actors may never be pregnant?

And thank you for the update.

I cheated  (this way the unique flag doesn't matter)   

If (akTarget.GetFormID() < 4278190080) ;Exclude Temporary References (Temp refs have FormID > 0xFF000000)
     ;Do Stuff
EndIf

This only applies to temporary references - I thought no point in putting effects on them as when they are deleted the effect is lost, even if the ref was a temp ref of a persistent actor as the effect is attached to the Temp Ref. - that seemed to be one cause of the errors we were seeing. 

Yes, this prevents Temp Refs with FormID > 0xFF000000 from becoming pregnant.

Yes it is easy to test.

I can do that, I am one Master to load and roll back saves.

I test and see what happens. cool.gif

I did also ( throw-away testgame of course, so no risk) .. so far it worked.  biggrin.png

My own replenishment phase survived a midgame dirty update (from the latest milzschnitte version + cleaned ESM to your patched version) without any bugs (so far).

Right now I am busy to get some followers pregnant.

For the record: In BF, I had ALL NPC/Follower effects turned OFF before... so no observations for the dirty update on that part.

Regarding that annoying couple maker widget ... I guess it's a side effect of your clean-up.

Simply spoken: Less Papyrus-time wasted may lead us to a "more stable" load+initilize widgets ..?

I cheated  (this way the unique flag doesn't matter)   

If (akTarget.GetFormID() < 4278190080) ;Exclude Temporary References (Temp refs have FormID > 0xFF000000)
     ;Do Stuff
EndIf
This only applies to temporary references - I thought no point in putting effects on them as when they are deleted the effect is lost, even if the ref was a temp ref of a persistent actor as the effect is attached to the Temp Ref. - that seemed to be one cause of the errors we were seeing. 

Yes, this prevents Temp Refs with FormID > 0xFF000000 from becoming pregnant.

Ah, ok that makes sense, as refs created for saves have their ID start with FF. Also, I think you can use hex in papyrus for that check, so that code could look like this:

If (akTarget.GetFormID() < 0xFF000000) ;Exclude Temporary References (Temp refs have FormID >= 0xFF000000)
;Do Stuff
EndIf

I think even if the CK wiki says that GetFormID returns an int, it's still should be comparable with hex int, as I think i've seen other modders do just that . Just something that may make the code look cleaner, but I haven't tried it.

Did you use my cleaned esm @worik or did you clean it your self?

Only curious.

I think the widget issue is papyrus stress issue. Since from what I have noticed in my game that it refuses to go away when you starts to get papyrus stacks and even skeleton stacking.

Only curious.

I think the widget issue is papyrus stress issue. Since from what I have noticed in my game that it refuses to go away when you starts to get papyrus stacks and even skeleton stacking.

​Both ... I had an old save with my own ESM (TES5Edit automatically cleaned) but switched to yours later on ..

​I gave my own only one quick update check today ... all other testing is done on the last save with your ESM

I've read so much that beeing female is an adult mod.... but I wonder why? what part is it, that must be removed, to make BeeingFemale save for work, and not adult only mod?

Is it the menstruation? Is menstraution realy an adult topic? or is it the Pregnancy Belly?.... or is it because BeeingFemale is to realistic? ... I don't think there is any adult content in BeeingFemale but whenever I serarch google for BeeingFemale, they say it's an adult mod

Only curious.

​Both ... I had an old save with my own ESM (TES5Edit automatically cleaned) but switched to yours later on ..

​I gave my own only one quick update check today ... all other testing is done on the last save with your ESM

I did that first to, then I started to check it, and did find out that there was things that CK do add for some strange reason.

Like one copy of Alvor, my guess is that Milz at some point used him for some reason and saved when Alvor was loaded.

All those idiotic stuff that CK can add. That have nothing whit the mod to do.

I've read so much that beeing female is an adult mod.... but I wonder why? what part is it, that must be removed, to make BeeingFemale save for work, and not adult only mod?

Is it the menstruation? Is menstraution realy an adult topic? or is it the Pregnancy Belly?.... or is it because BeeingFemale is to realistic? ... I don't think there is any adult content in BeeingFemale but whenever I serarch google for BeeingFemale, they say it's an adult mod

Yes that is one thing we can think about, actually agree whit you.

I would like to call it one immerse mod. Not one adult since it gives so many things to the game. Whit or without sexlab.

I think it is mostly that pregnancy implies that characters are having sex.  As long as the possibility of getting pregnant exists "they" will categorize it as an adult mod.  I think of it as a simulator, I don't think it's a really fair characterization to call it "adult only" but I don't think there is any way you could sanitize Beeing Female to the point where it is "Safe For Work" without making it not worth playing.

Simply it was those SJW scumbags think because pregnancy is what will happen after sex, and all sexually related topic shall be flag with an adult tag.

I feel it is NOT an adult mod!tongue.png

BF is what life is all about ... but I guess some people didn't get a single clue on it.

Literally thousands of years of human civilization wasted on them. Probably, they even lie to their children where they came from and why.

I feel it is NOT an adult mod!tongue.png

BF is what life is all about ... but I guess some people didn't get a single clue on it.

Literally thousands of years of human civilization wasted on them. Probably, they even lie to their children where they came from and why.

Yea.

It is more like Ahhh pregnant=Sex etc.

But Beeing Female have that nice thing there you dont see the sex. That part I truly love. Suddenly BlaBla and Blublbu did have sex during sleep.

You all know what I talk about.

The patch makes major changes to the structures of scripts and will not work on an existing save game with BF installed.

A new game or a clean save is required.

This patch fixes a number of bugs and also errors occuring due to unattached instances of FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale  
  • Reduced the script load from the FWCloak spell and prevented multiple applications of effect per actor per cloak event
  • FWCloak update timer is now reset when called by a location change
  • BeeingFemale effects will no longer be applied to temporary actors
  • Moved all FWAbility updates to single updates reducing scripts remaining active with update offsets to those in loaded areas only
  • Removed redundant update loop from FWabilityBeeingMale for non-player males
  • Removed redundant patch code left from version 2.7
  • Fixed a bug in Chaurus infection handling
  • Added native SLIF support
  • Fixed a bug where FWUtility could attempt to cast spells with unloaded actors

If you use SLIF you must either remove the SLIF Patches version of FWAbilityBeeingFemale or allow this patch to overwrite it

Because of the way in which the game engine aggressively deletes effects on unloaded actors you may still see an unattached script instance error if the delete happens in the moments between the validity check and the dispel, but this should be a rare event.

Thanks to qotsafan for providing the native SLIF code and to Tkc and MarkusCook for testing.

Any feedback on bugs (or the lack or them) greatly appreciated!

Does this fix the belly reset that happens when changing locations (Cells) to female NPCs?

The patch makes major changes to the structures of scripts and will not work on an existing save game with BF installed.

A new game or a clean save is required.

This patch fixes a number of bugs and also errors occuring due to unattached instances of FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale  
  • Reduced the script load from the FWCloak spell and prevented multiple applications of effect per actor per cloak event
  • FWCloak update timer is now reset when called by a location change
  • BeeingFemale effects will no longer be applied to temporary actors
  • Moved all FWAbility updates to single updates reducing scripts remaining active with update offsets to those in loaded areas only
  • Removed redundant update loop from FWabilityBeeingMale for non-player males
  • Removed redundant patch code left from version 2.7
  • Fixed a bug in Chaurus infection handling
  • Added native SLIF support
  • Fixed a bug where FWUtility could attempt to cast spells with unloaded actors

If you use SLIF you must either remove the SLIF Patches version of FWAbilityBeeingFemale or allow this patch to overwrite it

Because of the way in which the game engine aggressively deletes effects on unloaded actors you may still see an unattached script instance error if the delete happens in the moments between the validity check and the dispel, but this should be a rare event.

Thanks to qotsafan for providing the native SLIF code and to Tkc and MarkusCook for testing.

Any feedback on bugs (or the lack or them) greatly appreciated!

Does this fix the belly reset that happens when changing locations (Cells) to female NPCs?

I haven't seen that issue so I didn't specifically try to fix it but it is possible it may become less of a problem with reduced script load - try it and let us know what you find..