After the civil war, I always kill any remaining Stormcloak rebels when I see em on the road. And yesterday I just wiped out an entire squad in front of a mill house and realized one soldier turned out to be altmer! So I immediately captured her to interrogate..

Absolutely love the fact that now the bound actors are "moaning"!

I think the issue is I can't start pose mod, I never see blue tint

Could you pleease help :)

Had this too i think. Are you sure that you have installed this:

After i installed it it work like a charme

Yeah, I'm sure that I installed.

But it still doesn't work

But thank you anyway! :D

• 2 weeks later...

version 203 doesnt work for me,202 works perfectly but i cant get 203 working.

It doesnt show mcm menu and when i talk to an npc with come with me command it does nothing.

I also checke my save for that script and tried with new game as well,still doesnt work,any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To properly control what NPCs wear you have to control their outfit. If you don't change their outfit then when they go through a loading-door the game will revert them to their outfit which undoes any changes made.

If you want to provide a configurable outfit though you will find that you cannot add, change or remove items from existing outfits because no SKSE extensions were made and of course the idiots at Bethesda never conceived of the idea that people would like to be able to script such things.

However, there is a solution. You can have an outfit that contains only a leveled list and you can add or remove items from that leveled list and thus you can create outfits that can be scripted.

dm2 already had the "stop wearing your default outfit" dialog, but i also added "wear this shit" for the next version. they still behave as they normally would, choosing what they think is the best out of what they have, so to get them to wear specific things you should take away what you dont want them to wear.

I have to know - where can I get the cock cages in these videos?  I need to lock up all these naughty men and sissies that are running around Skyrim!  :D

To properly control what NPCs wear you have to control their outfit. If you don't change their outfit then when they go through a loading-door the game will revert them to their outfit which undoes any changes made.

If you want to provide a configurable outfit though you will find that you cannot add, change or remove items from existing outfits because no SKSE extensions were made and of course the idiots at Bethesda never conceived of the idea that people would like to be able to script such things.

However, there is a solution. You can have an outfit that contains only a leveled list and you can add or remove items from that leveled list and thus you can create outfits that can be scripted.

dm2 already had the "stop wearing your default outfit" dialog, but i also added "wear this shit" for the next version. they still behave as they normally would, choosing what they think is the best out of what they have, so to get them to wear specific things you should take away what you dont want them to wear.

I have to know - where can I get the cock cages in these videos?  I need to lock up all these naughty men and sissies that are running around Skyrim!  :D

I also want to know if i can get my hands on that sweet sexy cage. my followers have done nothing to deserve release anyway.

Guest ffabris

I hadn't tried this mod since your rewrite... very awesome! Well done! The mannequins in particular. ;)

One note: bards are iffy to "charm" if they're at work. Their bard playing sandbox seems to override almost anything. I ran into the same issue with two of my mods. Easy one to test with is Mikael at Bannered Mare ... easy because of the location, so I always use him... so I remember him easily. ;)

I hadn't tried this mod since your rewrite... very awesome! Well done! The mannequins in particular. ;)

One note: bards are iffy to "charm" if they're at work. Their bard playing sandbox seems to override almost anything. I ran into the same issue with two of my mods. Easy one to test with is Mikael at Bannered Mare ... easy because of the location, so I always use him... so I remember him easily. ;)

bards have ALWAYS been huge pains in the ass ever since 1.0. i think they suffer the same issues as dragons in untamed. i literally just tried to get lisette in solitude before i even saw you posted this and she wouldn't leave the inn.

Guest ffabris

bards have ALWAYS been huge pains in the ass ever since 1.0. i think they suffer the same issues as dragons in untamed. i literally just tried to get lisette in solitude before i even saw you posted this and she wouldn't leave the inn.

Yeah, something about their specific package, I think. I tried ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride() with a priority of 99, and still nada ... or not right away. Sometimes insisting a bit will work.

Maybe a note on the d/l page? Granted, I expect most won't try bards, but can't hurt to note it. :)

Guest ffabris

One minor issue which may just be inherent in how the game engine works...

"Charm" a levelled NPC, like a guard. Have him/her remove his/her clothing. Then bind. Then release and have him/her rewear his/her normal clothing. Nothing happens... he/she stays naked. Not sure if that clears up when the NPC respawns.

Added: Couple more things ...

Any way to prevent bound NPCs from being included in sex acts? I can't remember if there is a faction... like SexLabExcluded or some such? Kinda looks odd to see an NPC bound in a statue, moving over to join an orgy. ;)

Also, perhaps add charmed NPCs to PlayerFaction? I brought home a stormcloak soldier, and he was immediately attacked and killed by my household. :D