Presently, pressing jump does not appear to try and let me escape. I have the chance set to 5%, but no moan or arousal increase from pressing E. I'm still in the Live Another Life dungeon, and it's not consuming any stamina. Further testing shall ensure.

And yes, all the options in the self bondage MCM are checkmarked. Have a papyrus.

Edit: The timer doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's because Traps and Pitfalls is constantly buggering something up, but I'm not sure. I'm constantly getting "Dropping Trap!" messages from them, so maybe they are to blame for Papyrus exploding or something. Further testing shall ensure.

Edit 2: Am I supposed to start self bondage with a method other than the amulet of repose? *experiments*

Edit 3: "Currently, this feature just lets you see yourself in bondage, and doesn't actually do anything."

Edit 4: OH, you have to place furniture before you can try to escape it! The tutorial was not quite clear before now. But, still, you have some papyrus if you want. Not sure what they'd be used for. Thank you!

DERP. I got confused there for a minute because they are both self bondage. Still, excellent work so far. Thanks, Sugar. Worth every patreon dollar.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Like the mod!  Was wondering if there is some way to move the camera while in self-bondage.  It's too close to the pc with some poses and you can't move it around.

Press the "3" key on the numeric pad of your keyboard. Then you can use WASD to fly the camera around, another press of the numoad "3" will revert back to the regular camera.

That is actually a standard key in the game you can use at nearly any time and is the same as opening the console and using the TFC command.

No, this mod will not work on SSE any time soon. (SKSE, SexLab, NiOverride, FNIS)

Is it possible to make a primitive version or do we wait a couple of years :-P? I NEED this for Skyrim SE. One of the first mods I installed every single re-install; and I did quite a few.

Maybe a tweaked toggle AI (tai/ai off?) but without the T-pose or undressing or whatever else happens. Just to keep them in place without the bondage.

No matter what; thank you for your work!

No, this mod will not work on SSE any time soon. (SKSE, SexLab, NiOverride, FNIS)

Is it possible to make a primitive version or do we wait a couple of years :-P? I NEED this for Skyrim SE. One of the first mods I installed every single re-install; and I did quite a few.

Maybe a tweaked toggle AI (tai/ai off?) but without the T-pose or undressing or whatever else happens. Just to keep them in place without the bondage.

i'm not going to waste time to figure out how to beat a baby seal with a club when i'd rather just keep progressing on my already working projects.

i'm not going to waste time to figure out how to beat a baby seal with a club when i'd rather just keep progressing on my already working projects.

Use a machinegun - it's quicker. Thank you for the reply. Have a nice day!

I tried this mod a couple month ago but I was not able to get it to work, and I still have this problem today.

The [DM2] Come with me line does no work and I get go any further. I've tried a lot of things, (I have the amulet of control, know how to run FNIS and I have every requirements). I also have read the entire support topic. 

Do have any idea why ? (Also display model does not appears in the MCM menu and I have UFO installed)

thanks for your time.

i have no idea based on what you've said. if the mcm isn't loading then something's pretty borked though.

Same problem. McM does not show up, amulet of control and all other related items are craftable but do not do anything. The dialogue option appears but the npcs do not react beyond the "Of Course" response. 

Did the whole setup and have all the requirements but still no results. Worth noting i tried with 204 and 205.

Yeah... I have the same behavior. Did some experimenting. My Skyrim and the save have a ton of mods (so lots of possible conflicts), but the savegame has not yet seen I'll Take The Display Model, so it could be considered clean from that POV.

- Installing 2.02 works, I get the messages that the mod is activated and the MCM shows. I can save the game, restart skyrim and load the savegame.

- Installing 2.03/2.04/2.05 (tried all of them) on the same savegame, without installing 2.02 first, does not work. No message, no MCM. Crafted items are not working.

- Installing 2.02, saving game, then installing 2.03/2.04/2.05 lead to a crash to desktop when trying to load the savegame. A few times (can't reproduce it anymore) I could load the savegame but trying to access the MCM lead to the crash.

In conclusion, something changed with the mod initialization from 2.02 to 2.03 that my Skyrim (and it seems the Skyrims of a few others) absolutely does not agree with.

Try installing loot, then run it and see if you have any conflicts, files will show up in red if there is a problem, its worth a try it may help to guide you in the right direction.

Good Luck.

Using LOOT is highly recommended, but it does not detect conflicts like this. It warns about missing parent (master) file for child mod. Files listed with red are Errors - which are also shown as a number in report - and they would crash the game to desktop immediately after Bethesda logo. Game would not progress to loading at all.

Might be a resource priority issue, if Kharos is using Mod Organizer and has badly managed left panel. Could that be the case?

Edit: Somehow I managed to quote myself, when editing a typo. Fixed. :P

Try installing loot, then run it and see if you have any conflicts, files will show up in red if there is a problem, its worth a try it may help to guide you in the right direction.

Good Luck.

Using LOOT is highly recommended, but it does not detect conflicts like this. It warns about missing parent (master) file for child mod. Files listed with red are Errors - which are also shown as a number in report - and they would crash the game to desktop immediately after Bethesda logo. Game would not progress to loading at all.

Might be a resource priority issue, if Kharos is using Mod Organizer and has badly managed left panel. Could that be the case?

Edit: Somehow I managed to quote myself, when editing a typo. Fixed. tongue.png

I don't like LOOT, my past experience with it has been very mixed. While it usually does well with commonly used mods, it often did not do well with somewhat less known mods, and I finally stopped using it after it had several times caused conflicts by choosing the 'wrong' order. Today I mostly try

to order things manually, using the file conflict display of MO, TES5Edit to check esp conflicts, and some common sense.

No, ModOrganiser does not show me any conflicts for Display Model, unless I install multiple versions at the same time of course. I tried to do that to see if the versions after 2.02 miss a file, but it did not solve the problem. TES5Edit also doesn't shows me conflicts, everything in the esp seems to be new in any case other than a single marker location in MarkarthVlindrelHall.

The whole situation is quite a riddle, usually I succeed in making a mod work after spending some time on it, but DisplayModel 2.03 and later just doesn't want to work. Maybe one of the dependencies? I have UIExtensions 1.2.0 (the requirements section does not state which version is needed), RaceMenu 3.4.5 (requirements section states 3.4), and and NiOverride 3.4.4 (requirements section states 3.4; yes RaceMenu includes NiOverride, my NiOverride is later in the load order such that it overrides the version in RaceMenu).

I don't like LOOT, my past experience with it has been very mixed. While it usually does well with commonly used mods, it often did not do well with somewhat less known mods, and I finally stopped using it after it had several times caused conflicts by choosing the 'wrong' order. Today I mostly try

to order things manually, using the file conflict display of MO, TES5Edit to check esp conflicts, and some common sense.

No, ModOrganiser does not show me any conflicts for Display Model, unless I install multiple versions at the same time of course. I tried to do that to see if the versions after 2.02 miss a file, but it did not solve the problem. TES5Edit also doesn't shows me conflicts, everything in the esp seems to be new in any case other than a single marker location in MarkarthVlindrelHall.

The whole situation is quite a riddle, usually I succeed in making a mod work after spending some time on it, but DisplayModel 2.03 and later just doesn't want to work. Maybe one of the dependencies? I have UIExtensions 1.2.0 (the requirements section does not state which version is needed), RaceMenu 3.4.5 (requirements section states 3.4), and and NiOverride 3.4.4 (requirements section states 3.4; yes RaceMenu includes NiOverride, my NiOverride is later in the load order such that it overrides the version in RaceMenu).

LOOT does not make difference between more commonly known and less known mods. It detects them mostly like xEdit does. Master list is more of an exception and ITM warning list than any sort of detection list. Of course, LOOT can not possibly know user preferences for certain edits and it can not warn, if one mod swaps records over ones you would like to use.

For example: Remove Interior Fog should load after ELFX, but copied cell edits from vanilla Skyrim will overwrite plenty of ELFX changes.

I use LOOT to sort my load order,  but it is always smart to check conflicts with xEdit as well. Otherwise the outcome might not be what player was after.

Back to your actual problem. I can't really say a thing about your load order and resource priorities without seeing them. Also, darkconsole will likely need your log to find out what might be going on in that department.

We might figure what is wrong, if you would share them. smile.png

the trick to 70% successful LOOTing is to first lock the order of ESPs you know cannot get fucked in their ordering in MO.

post-501843-0-28172800-1481313964_thumb.png

from that point on, loot may shove ESPs between those, but relative to eachother they will always have the same order.

the remaining 30% is just not being a tool and checking the list afterwards for conflicts you know you wanted resolved differently. i don't bashed/merged/whatever aint got time for that im busy with my working game.

the trick to 70% successful LOOTing is to first lock the order of ESPs you know cannot get fucked in their ordering in MO.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

from that point on, loot may shove ESPs between those, but relative to eachother they will always have the same order.

the remaining 30% is just not being a tool and checking the list afterwards for conflicts you know you wanted resolved differently. i don't bashed/merged/whatever aint got time for that im busy with my working game.

Thanks vm!

That's one I had completely missed out on!  Much appreciated... :D  

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Nice one, didn't know it. I might reconsider using LOOT in that case.

I finally got Display Model into working state. I found out that it only affected my current savegame; when I started a new game (using Live Another Life) it worked. Surprisingly starting a new game and then loading my current savegame fixed the problem, Display Model activated correctly. I do know that Skyrim does not clean up everything correctly when loading a new game, sometimes state like facial animations can bleed from the previous game to the loaded one, but still...

In any case it works now smile.png. Maybe that trick helps the other persons who had trouble make it work?

what have I missed :/ I upgraded to the latest skyrim (new game as well), all sex mods etc working fine, this mod starts but I get no dialogue, its in the mcm menu, I've tried resting the mod, I've tried fnis'in it, I've got all requirements as well :/ its at the bottom of my load order as well so im lost

what have I missed :/ I upgraded to the latest skyrim (new game as well), all sex mods etc working fine, this mod starts but I get no dialogue, its in the mcm menu, I've tried resting the mod, I've tried fnis'in it, I've got all requirements as well :/ its at the bottom of my load order as well so im lost

Did you read this

Dialog Command

In order to engage the DM2 dialog options you need to craft an Amulet of Control for 1 leather strip and 1 ingot at any forge. You do not need to equip it, merely having it in your inventory will be good enough to allow you to use the DM2 dialog options. Afterwhich any NPC which you can engage dialog with normally (even if they didn't have dialog before) you will gain new dialog options to control them with. The only known NPCs so far that are out of bounds is the Courier and of course children. Simply leave the amulet at home when you no longer wish to have your dialog menu cluttered.

Did you read this

Dialog Command

In order to engage the DM2 dialog options you need to craft an Amulet of Control for 1 leather strip and 1 ingot at any forge. You do not need to equip it, merely having it in your inventory will be good enough to allow you to use the DM2 dialog options. Afterwhich any NPC which you can engage dialog with normally (even if they didn't have dialog before) you will gain new dialog options to control them with. The only known NPCs so far that are out of bounds is the Courier and of course children. Simply leave the amulet at home when you no longer wish to have your dialog menu cluttered.

-.- like a noob I didn't well I did before the last time I used it but as this is a new installation and game on a new machine I forgot -.-

thanks though -slaps self silly-

Did you read this

Dialog Command

-.- like a noob I didn't well I did before the last time I used it but as this is a new installation and game on a new machine I forgot -.-

thanks though -slaps self silly-

Glad to help  :P

Oh, wow. I figured I would toss this and Soulgem Oven onto my most recent PAHE slaverun to spice things up a bit, but they do not play well with my existing saves at all. It seemed ike they were loading up fine at first, until I had an 'oh, dur' moment and remembered that I hadn't run FNIS on them. But after running them in FNIS every existing save CTDs the instant it tries to get beyond the loading screen, and tosses off Papyrus logs with page after page of "[12/13/2016 - 11:23:52AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?" and "[12/13/2016 - 11:24:07AM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" and a thousand other, similar 'shit's broken' messages about stuff gone missing. I could sometimes get a very early (level 1, Riverwood) save to load, but both your mods and half of the other mods I have MCMs for wouldn't initialize. Uninstalling your mods and running FNIS again gets my old saves working, but the only thing that got everything to work with your mods was going back to the pre-character creation autosave and starting over. At that point everything seems to run fine, although I didn't have the time to do the whole opening sequence again, so I only tried out the self-bondage. 

But aside from that this looks awesome, and I guess I'm starting another slaverun soon.