Oh, wow. I figured I would toss this and Soulgem Oven onto my most recent PAHE slaverun to spice things up a bit, but they do not play well with my existing saves at all. It seemed ike they were loading up fine at first, until I had an 'oh, dur' moment and remembered that I hadn't run FNIS on them. But after running them in FNIS every existing save CTDs the instant it tries to get beyond the loading screen, and tosses off Papyrus logs with page after page of "[12/13/2016 - 11:23:52AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?" and "[12/13/2016 - 11:24:07AM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" and a thousand other, similar 'shit's broken' messages about stuff gone missing. I could sometimes get a very early (level 1, Riverwood) save to load, but both your mods and half of the other mods I have MCMs for wouldn't initialize. Uninstalling your mods and running FNIS again gets my old saves working, but the only thing that got everything to work with your mods was going back to the pre-character creation autosave and starting over. At that point everything seems to run fine, although I didn't have the time to do the whole opening sequence again, so I only tried out the self-bondage. 

But aside from that this looks awesome, and I guess I'm starting another slaverun soon. 

nether this nor soulgem can interfere with any of those things, wispwallscript, windwalker, dlc1seranalevelingscript. sounds like your load orders and saves need major help.

Oh, wow. I figured I would toss this and Soulgem Oven onto my most recent PAHE slaverun to spice things up a bit, but they do not play well with my existing saves at all. It seemed ike they were loading up fine at first, until I had an 'oh, dur' moment and remembered that I hadn't run FNIS on them. But after running them in FNIS every existing save CTDs the instant it tries to get beyond the loading screen, and tosses off Papyrus logs with page after page of "[12/13/2016 - 11:23:52AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?" and "[12/13/2016 - 11:24:07AM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" and a thousand other, similar 'shit's broken' messages about stuff gone missing. I could sometimes get a very early (level 1, Riverwood) save to load, but both your mods and half of the other mods I have MCMs for wouldn't initialize. Uninstalling your mods and running FNIS again gets my old saves working, but the only thing that got everything to work with your mods was going back to the pre-character creation autosave and starting over. At that point everything seems to run fine, although I didn't have the time to do the whole opening sequence again, so I only tried out the self-bondage. 

But aside from that this looks awesome, and I guess I'm starting another slaverun soon. 

you could try starting a new game, and as soon as you have control, load your save. works for me on some stuff for some reason, but i also have alternate start installed so i dont have to sit thru the wagon ride.

Well. I had been thinking that I could stand to trim my mod list anyway, so I went ahead and did a spring cleaning there. Killed a day grabbing consolidated packs, clearing out stuff I didn't really use, running LOOT on what was left. Figured I'd finally give Live Another Life a go while I was at it. Got everything including Display Model and SGO up and running, but spent a couple days grabbing PAH slaves and getting Home Sweet Home started while travelling to the place I use for a slave pen before giving them a try. Once I did I was very impressed! The command and placement controls for Display Model work great, and the animations are quite entertaining, particularly the 'dangling chains' and doll stands. And SGO seems like a very amusing way to get enchantments and make some in-game cash. I was quite looking forward to giving my slaves something to do besides stand around. 

Then this morning I tried to load the last autosave from the cell I was testing stuff out in, and it crashed after the loading screen again. Same sort of stuff in the logs as before. Loading the quicksave I made in that same cell before starting my testing worked about half the time, and even trying to load the autosave from the start of that game crashed once or twice; the only things that consistently loaded were the save I made in the LAL starting cell and the autosaves from the other LAL starts I tried out. Once again disabling DM and SGO and re-running FNIS got everything loading without CTDs, although loading the save from when I was testing them left the slaves I was using still half in their DM states (the SGO tester with her breast and belly nodes out, the one I had dangling now walking around with the chains just sorta stuck to her arms, and the ones from the doll stands stuck standing around in the default pose) while loading the earlier quicksave in that cell and trying to use the PAH 'teleport slave' command on one of the slaves I used for testing caused an immediate CTD unless I did it after leaving the cell. 

...And now I can't test to see if saves from outside of a cell that I've used Display Model in will load, because NMM keeps crashing after being denied access to the dcc-display-model\collision folder when I try to reactivate it. What the hell. 

So today... (actually yesterday) I was bored AF an thought I'd dick around with some defenseless damsels and the doll stands.

However, a room full of these not only takes up an ass load of space it's kinda... meh.

You can't really sit back and admire your work.

Then it dawned on me... Doll Stands...?

I quite literally exclaimed "Ah-ha!" and grinned.

All I needed was a space, and I knew just where.

Lakeview basement.

After about an hr I made this:

post-52263-0-39493300-1482532186_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-91807400-1482532199_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-21453300-1482532210_thumb.jpg

Some close ups.

post-52263-0-24056900-1482532218_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-69022900-1482532226_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-47506100-1482532233_thumb.jpg

So today... (actually yesterday) I was bored AF an thought I'd dick around with some defenseless damsels and the doll stands.

However, a room full of these not only takes up an ass load of space it's kinda... meh.

You can't really sit back and admire your work.

Then it dawned on me... Doll Stands...?

I quite literally exclaimed "Ah-ha!" and grinned.

All I needed was a space, and I knew just where.

lololol, miniatures, nice.

how did you position them? shrink yourself down and run around the table?

be advised they *might* glitch out, meaning, they may show up in a different spot of the basement one day after all that hard work to align them, due to that there is no AI navmesh on objects like. sometimes they will be like "oh fuck wheres my mesh" and snap to the nearest location it can. i'm having that problem with the one on the right, sometimes she will end up in the middle of the stairs.

tumblr_ohit7mwBDR1u8cymno3_1280.png

Zaz slaves for the females.

Then plopped down one of the stands.

Used puppet master to tell the slaves to admire the stand.

Tell the slaves to piss off.

Use JaxPos to shrink and move.

The Zaz slaves tend not to move unless you smack them.

I haven't been back down to the basement yet.

Hoping they're not going to be all over the place.

Has anyone else encountered these annoying little problems?

1. Sometimes charmed npcs when told to ''Move...'' (in a pose or neutral) will always face south, no matter which direction I tell them to face. And this only happens on some npcs, not all! At that point the only way I was able to fix it was to revert to a save where they act properly. Sadly was not able to identify what causes this issue, could it be some kind of conflict with followers or SGO?

2. Also worth mentioning: If I milk an npc using SGO while they are charmed and in a pose, the game will play a weird shuffling noise coming from the npc indefinitely, i have tried resurrecting and recycling the npc, but to no avail.

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, I tried searching but couldn't find anything on it.

When using this mods on npc's everything works great! But it won't work on my player character.

If I use the amulet, I get the menu and can choose category. But my character just stands there, even when exiting pose mode (making me reload the game).

If I use a placed furniture, the character replaces the furniture (which disappears) and just stands there. When jumping off, the furniture comes back and the character can move again.

Anyone know what causes this? I'm using 2.05.

Amazing mod, can't believe I hadn't tried it before! Many thanks.

Are there pc/npc sex animations associated with any of the furnitures? Man, that chair just begs for somebody to walk over and fuck the person locked in the chair. And the rope horse, if that can be used for an npc to whip the pc...

Again, great mod.

Sorry if it has been mentioned before, but after 30 minutes of skimming previous pages of comments I did not see it, and a bit short on time:

Is there any way to prevent caged/displayed NPCs from jumping onto visitors, wearing cage and all, every time they get aroused from "Sexlab Aroused"? Would this be something I should ask in the Sexlab Aroused support instead, or maybe some flag, setting or variable that "Aroused" should be checking for before determining an invalid actor?

I can tell when they've been playing while I was away, because even though they try to jump back to their originally caged positions, the rotation will always be different from where I placed them. 

I can tell when they've been playing while I was away, because even though they try to jump back to their originally caged positions, the rotation will always be different from where I placed them. 

there is a chance that has nothing to do with that.

strictly speaking, any npc in bondage, assuming you are on a recent build, will have 0 arousal after a few minutes, since bondage lowers arousal over time.

when you leave, and then come back to find them in the wrong spot or angle, thats 99% of the time because you placed them in a spot that does not have a navmesh. if it is not somewhere they can normally walk without being forced, then there is a chance they will be moved to the nearest place they can normally walk, upon your return. this includes like in breezehome, if you manually delete the tables and chairs, and then bondage an npc where the table and chair was, it will flip shit because there is no nav mesh underneath the tables and chairs. same thing for on top of furniture. there is no nav mesh on top of tables or beds.

additionally, actors that are not currently loaded cannot be animated, so sexlab is not making actors actually have actual physical sex while you are on the other side of the country.

there is a chance that has nothing to do with that.

strictly speaking, any npc in bondage, assuming you are on a recent build, will have 0 arousal after a few minutes, since bondage lowers arousal over time.

when you leave, and then come back to find them in the wrong spot or angle, thats 99% of the time because you placed them in a spot that does not have a navmesh. if it is not somewhere they can normally walk without being forced, then there is a chance they will be moved to the nearest place they can normally walk, upon your return. this includes like in breezehome, if you manually delete the tables and chairs, and then bondage an npc where the table and chair was, it will flip shit because there is no nav mesh underneath the tables and chairs. same thing for on top of furniture. there is no nav mesh on top of tables or beds.

additionally, actors that are not currently loaded cannot be animated, so sexlab is not making actors actually have actual physical sex while you are on the other side of the country.

I suspect that whatever formula is used to lower arousal, results in a value a little lower than the combined total of several different mods which contribute to arousal, though I am not entirely certain of which ones. The NPCs I have caged to each side of the entry of the Falkreath player home (unmodded house with no object deletions, and spaced far enough from the walls that the cage fits without any part going through the wall), likely started with some amount of arousal above zero, and both were randomly generated via "Organized Bandits of Skyrim". They are kept nude, and likely both have "Exhibitionist flagged", which also generates arousal over time. If they witness acts near the home, which happens fairly often (almost daily) because my horse seems unusually "friendly" toward visiting bandits, they will both either join in, or at times initiate activities on their own. When they return to their spot, the cages are turned so that the post that the cages hang from are no longer on the side closest to the house.

I was only joking about knowing when they play while I'm away, but the joke was based on them being rotated when they return to position afterwards. I had a few really nice screenshots, but they were lost. 

The same rotation is a bit more pronounced in another case, where a bound NPC is inside of a shop, as she does not even bother to return to position at all, and will be wherever she had last assaulted the player or any followers or other NPCs which enter her shop. However, it does not happen quite as often, likely because there is no natural random traffic in her shop, so her arousal does not rise as often or quickly. 

A few contributing factors that I recall reading somewhere, but do not know with absolute certainty, are that at least one mod that I use adds bonus arousal to nearby NPCs (and possibly animals) based on breast node enlargement (it may be Soulgem Oven III, but I don't remember for certain). Player arousal contributes to bonus arousal in nearby NPCs, (not sure which mod listed that as a feature). Spectator Crowds also increases arousal of NPCs who witness sex acts. I think that overall, the bonuses may exceed whatever increase drop in arousal is provided by being on display.If that is the case, it may have not likely been reported often or at all before, if not as many people use a large variety of mods all at once such as I typically do. 

Display Model is a great mod as it is and it does not demand or require a fix when it could just as easily be said that it is my choice of mods which causes the behavior, I just thought you may want to be aware of it, if there may be a simple adjustment or fix for it.

I think that ideally, perhaps "Sexlab Aroused" and other "rape" mods should consider agreeing on some variable or flag (such as " if Bound = 1 ") to indicate bound and tied actors and exclude them when polling for possible attackers/abusers. 

to test the arousal theory, you could crank up the arousal mod in display model to see if that helps to lower it faster.

if you are using any random sex mods, one problem could be they are not checking if an actor is restrained (Actor.GetRestrained()) allowing actors to interact with others who generally would be unable to.

I think that ideally, perhaps "Sexlab Aroused" and other "rape" mods should consider agreeing on some variable or flag (such as " if Bound = 1 ") to indicate bound and tied actors and exclude them when polling for possible attackers/abusers.

Sexlab Aroused has nothing at all to do with NPCs having sex with you or each other, some other mod you have installed though may be using arousal levels to trigger sex.

Arousal level is alter by having naked actors in the area, the more naked actors the faster the arousal will raise and that may raise arousal faster than being bound lowers it.

1. Sometimes charmed npcs when told to ''Move...'' (in a pose or neutral) will always face south, no matter which direction I tell them to face. And this only happens on some npcs, not all! At that point the only way I was able to fix it was to revert to a save where they act properly. Sadly was not able to identify what causes this issue, could it be some kind of conflict with followers or SGO?

i haven't figured out the cause of this, but i think i found a more reliable solution. its not always south though. at some point they will pick a direction and SetAngle is all like fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but silently because again i have no idea.

MoveTo still works though...

Sexlab Aroused has nothing at all to do with NPCs having sex with you or each other, some other mod you have installed though may be using arousal levels to trigger sex.

Arousal level is alter by having naked actors in the area, the more naked actors the faster the arousal will raise and that may raise arousal faster than being bound lowers it.

Correct, and I suspect that was the case. When I returned to the player home where the caged "decorations" are located it was night, no NPCs, followers, bandits, etc, were present and checking their arousal levels indicated "0" as should be expected. Their jumping on to others only happens during the day when others are around. Since they are displayed nude, and both have "Exhibitonism" in SL Aroused, they likely get constant arousal increase while others are nearby.

I could check and modify to turn off "Exhibitionist" in each displayed NPC to remedy, but less tedious would be for me to check "Display Model" MCM settings to increase the reduction more. 

Correct, and I suspect that was the case. When I returned to the player home where the caged "decorations" are located it was night, no NPCs, followers, bandits, etc, were present and checking their arousal levels indicated "0" as should be expected. Their jumping on to others only happens during the day when others are around. Since they are displayed nude, and both have "Exhibitonism" in SL Aroused, they likely get constant arousal increase while others are nearby.

I could check and modify to turn off "Exhibitionist" in each displayed NPC to remedy, but less tedious would be for me to check "Display Model" MCM settings to increase the reduction more. 

Not sure I have got all the detail on your troubles, but have you tried this with anything other than cages?

I do something similar, but have 3 non exhibitionists, 'facing' three exhibitionists, with two more in between, who 'face' each other.  None are in cages, but on crosses, standing at posts, and possibly, if I remember correctly, hung from ceilings or chained to the floor

The papyrus log shows changes in their arousal every 30 secs, or whatever time interval I set, like this....

[01/09/2017 - 07:08:27PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (1604290F)>]: Brenna got -6 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2

[01/09/2017 - 07:08:27PM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (1604290F)>]: Kaya got 4 exposure for Arousal Mod By DM2

....and none of them have 'moved' an inch

Hope that might be of some help :)

i haven't figured out the cause of this, but i think i found a more reliable solution. its not always south though. at some point they will pick a direction and SetAngle is all like fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but silently because again i have no idea.

MoveTo still works though...

Yup, it's not always south, but there's definitely a reason they all face a certain direction in certain cells. Best fix I can think of for anyone having this issue is to use jaxonz positioner to rotate npcs manually, which takes like 2.5 extra seconds.

I had hoped to post a few screenshots earlier to show the "decorations" but thought that they were lost or had not saved. Looking back at them now that they've been found, I suspect that the rotation change when they returned to position is likely because the cages I was using were hanging from posts, which were obscured by the wall of the house. I apologize for not doing further testing earlier, but have been spending the last few weeks with a fresh clean install to work on some assets of my own.

Posting these shots now, only for the sake of "Ars Gratia Artis". ... along with a few other Display Model related screenshots.

20170105191228_1.jpg

20170102195342_1.jpg

20170102195422_1.jpg

20170101214349_1.jpg

20170102182516_1.jpg

20170103122454_1.jpg

20170103122746_1.jpg

How much trouble would it be set up an MCM configurable timer, in which static display devices would scan for nearby NPCs who would "become curious" and risk trying out a device? Perhaps such added feature could also automatically release them after a set time, either using the player configurable self-bondage duration, or as a separate MCM configured value. Optionally, it could also check for the player when within a set range, and see if player arousal might encourage compulsive self-bondage.