the rotation at where u place a npc is bugged, in previous version was working,   do u plan to add "moving a bit while bound" to all animations which are really static like they arent alive, and to be like x-body trying to release herself..

do u plan to add "moving a bit while bound" to all animations which are really static like they arent alive, and to be like x-body trying to release herself..

i have no idea what you just said.

I think he was asking for the people "on display" to have some "struggling against the bonds" animations instead of being almost completely motionless.

I suspect though that would require a change to the Zaz Animations pack, not your mod.

you install the dependencies so that the menu shows up 

a bit too easy, ah ?

your requirements are common and of course i got all of them at newest release.  mcm menu is up, pose menu and tutorial menu are up when amulet equiped, the mod works in everything as it should. just that .....read above .

if you mean other dependencies than the requirements and other menus than the mcm, poses and tutorials, then you should list them here and on the description page.

(sorry if that is post might be in somehow wrong here)

But i really love that cute cockcage shown in the pictures! But somehow i can't find that. Is that part of ZaZ? Or you might could tell me wich mod it is? Thanks a lot. Btw. Like the mod a lot smile.png

I second this! I can't find anything similar in any other mod.

you install the dependencies so that the menu shows up 

a bit too easy, ah ?

your requirements are common and of course i got all of them at newest release.  mcm menu is up, pose menu and tutorial menu are up when amulet equiped, the mod works in everything as it should. just that .....read above .

if you mean other dependencies than the requirements and other menus than the mcm, poses and tutorials, then you should list them here and on the description page.

so this is calling a mod ? making the Screen black and white when activated, just insulting the Players who tell him about this bug, which he should see on his first test, which means he never tested it,  and then saying nothing.

so this is calling a mod ? making the Screen black and white when activated, just insulting the Players who tell him about this bug, which he should see on his first test, which means he never tested it,  and then saying nothing.

how honest do you want me to be

post-501843-0-26096900-1486485150_thumb.png

post-501843-0-99738800-1486485143_thumb.png

post-501843-0-01326800-1486485139_thumb.png

post-501843-0-29151600-1486485133_thumb.png

post-501843-0-87570800-1486485126_thumb.png

post-501843-0-97964500-1486485120_thumb.png

post-501843-0-44714800-1486485241_thumb.png

how honest do you want me to be

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102758_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102808_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102814_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102818_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102832_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102837_1.png

attachicon.gif72850_20170207102859_1.png

There you can see very good the graphic diferences. it starts when amulet is equiped at Screen 2, see the black-ish difference to Screen 1.  then the white-ish effect in Screens 3-5.  You see what i mean. 

There you can see very good the graphic diferences. it starts when amulet is equiped at Screen 2, see the black-ish difference to Screen 1.  then the white-ish effect in Screens 3-5.  You see what i mean. 

both the tutorial message popup box.

and the front page of this mod.

explain everything.

if you didn't get the pop up maybe not disable tutorials in mcm until you know what is up.

both the tutorial message popup box.

and the front page of this mod.

explain everything.

if you didn't get the pop up maybe not disable tutorials in mcm until you know what is up.

ok, pressing the shout key for 3 seconds brings normal Screen back, very...circum stances. couldnt you make a hotkey instead of the amulet?

hello im having a gamebreaking issue and i dont know how to fix it and this mod ( which i love ) has probably direct influence on it.

I never had problems with this before and this is prolly the only one ( if its even the case )

My Problem :

Played the DLC dawnguard Quest to the point i had to go find Auriels Bow ( in the snow elf land ) but i decided to safe that for later. So I went out doing other Quest but Serana really grinded my gears and I couldnt make her stay/dismiss ( due to storyline you simply cant , she just says "no i wont, i will come with you" )

So I had no other choice as to chain that b*tch to the wall, thank to your mod.

All fine , she didnt follow me and after 20-30 gaming hours and shitton of Quests later i went the first time to the other DLC Island Solstheim. when i arrived , all fine , i saw serana in a T pose floating in the air. I couldnt talk to her neither mark her with console so i thought its just a bug / illusion. so i kept playing.

When i finally decided to go for Auriels Bow i went home to get serana but she was gone... i remember seeing her in Solstheim floating around so i went there. didnt find her.

played around with console to teleport myself to her and found her out of the map in solstheim in the T pose.

Now the specific erros:

I can talk to her but I cant move her, neither by the standart commands or the DisplayModel commands ( yes I wear the collar).  I can open main dialogue menu but cant go further ( e.g Lets get you rigged up... -> switching to the inbetween window Lets get you rigged up.... ( before the popup blends in) but it just freezes there and i have to press TAB to stop the dialogue.

I have tried playing with the console , disabling/enabling her, moveto , resetAI , even recycleactor. I have tried debugging in the Display model MCM menu with the restart Mod option. but with no success. Now im stuck with a serana in a T pose , not moving or following and not reacting to my commands. She is clearly still in DisplayModel Pose ( technically).

This problem only occured with Serana . i had plenty of games even with more than 30 npcs( important and non important ) in a room for a longer time and never had issues.

I dont know how to fix it ? Loading back is no option for me.

that was a bad idea yes. the game was still treating her as a normal follower which means it will teleport her around as it sees fit regardless of what any mod has done with it.

i cannot however explain why she is floating. they have always teleported next to me in the proper animation in the past.

She was floating the first time when i found her in solstheim.

She is simply stuck in her T-pose position now whenenver i teleport her with the console. I looked around the internet for solutions  but there is just the basic stuff. thought you as the creator could help somehow

She was floating the first time when i found her in solstheim.

She is simply stuck in her T-pose position now whenenver i teleport her with the console. I looked around the internet for solutions  but there is just the basic stuff. thought you as the creator could help somehow

im not going to be able to advise you until i can get to dawnguard myself, just started a new game, to know if there is any gotcha with serena i need to code for. i know she is a special snowflake and there IS a reason they force her to follow you, probably because of this.

if you flat out cannot tollerate it until then, you may have to uninstall dm2, load save, save save, reinstall dm2.

if she doesn't come back after removing dm2 and loading, then it may not be dm2. the fact she is stuck in t-pose is troubling. did you try `tai` e.g. toggle ai while she was selected?