Hello,

Can you port this to fallout 4?

At least the poses and animations :)

no sir. even if i wanted to [which i dont because i got bored with fo4], it is not technically possible right now since f4se is still a joke in "progress". then sexlab. then papyrusutil. uiextensions. basically it would be a pain in the ass to make and use.

I love the exclusive furniture!

Would it be possible to add a FormList with all the DM furniture on it? That would make it easy for other mods to find and use the furniture as well, while keeping it as a soft dependency.

right now they are spread across a few form lists for the menu category system, but that is a good idea. i would probably actually put the form lists in the form list, so that they can still be iterated over by their category.

I love the exclusive furniture!

Would it be possible to add a FormList with all the DM furniture on it? That would make it easy for other mods to find and use the furniture as well, while keeping it as a soft dependency.

right now they are spread across a few form lists for the menu category system, but that is a good idea. i would probably actually put the form lists in the form list, so that they can still be iterated over by their category.

I didn't find the lists with the Activators, do they exist already? Trying to get an NPC to use the furniture by using GetClosestReferenceOfAnyFormnOnList or whatever the function is called :)

I didn't find the lists with the Activators, do they exist already? Trying to get an NPC to use the furniture by using GetClosestReferenceOfAnyFormnOnList or whatever the function is called :)

oh, no, the activators are not in a form list. the, ai packages are. but i can make a list for the activators. technically the activators have sandboxing allowed, what i havent figured out if there is something special i need to do in the nif to add like a idle marker location.

I'm not sure what it takes for activators to be included in the sandbox routine. What I am after is: my mod has trainers tie up slaves in Zaz furniture and whip them. I'd like the furniture of Display Model to be included in that activity. But for that the Papyrus code needs to be able to find nearby DM furniture (activators), hence the need for a form list. After that the actor is simply told to activate the selected target  :)

I'm not sure what it takes for activators to be included in the sandbox routine. What I am after is: my mod has trainers tie up slaves in Zaz furniture and whip them. I'd like the furniture of Display Model to be included in that activity. But for that the Papyrus code needs to be able to find nearby DM furniture (activators), hence the need for a form list. After that the actor is simply told to activate the selected target  :)

at some point this week i'll push another update that contains FormList dcc_dm_ListDeviceActivators. im working on a few more self bondage options and moving them to their own tab in mcm atm.

post-501843-0-29362700-1479334426_thumb.png

Hey darkconsole,

first let me thank you for your great work. This mod really well done (and hopefully to be continued :) ).

I tried so far each feature and i found no bugs while testing but there is something that maybe should be "coordinated" with DDI: (imo) its very unlogical that characters are able to play any of the dd animations while they "relax" in one of your luxury chairs. So what i would like to ask for is a feature that suppresses the supression of your animation so that my char (even if the trip chance is activated) dont start to turn 90° to the right and suddenly crawl on the bottom instead of whiping back and forth as (s)he prefers to do  :D

I admit that trips and can be turned off in MCM but plugs cant be handled that way (or only if you fully deactivate them what would only end in less fun)  :s .

So thanks for your attention. I hope you can use my idea

i just pushed 205 which has your formlist of activators. dcc_dm_ListDeviceActivators

Got it, so far so good! Currently I'm also calling 2 of your functions to get the actor out of the furniture again, so I hope that is something that's not going to change :)

Is there some setup I have to do in the MCM to get self bondage to work? Bondage works

just fine on NPCs, but when I equip the amulet of control I get nothing, no popup menu etc.

When I first loaded the game with this mod I got the messages 'Display Model (DM2?) Active'

'Missing Requirements' 'DM2 inactive' 'DM2 installed'

The MCM shows filled check boxes for all the requirements, and I most certainly do meet all the requirements.

I hope you like horse cocks ;)

post-144391-0-81541700-1480014325_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-46443700-1480014329_thumb.jpg

i just pushed 205 which has your formlist of activators. dcc_dm_ListDeviceActivators

Got it, so far so good! Currently I'm also calling 2 of your functions to get the actor out of the furniture again, so I hope that is something that's not going to change :)

technically you should just be able to use the dialog since they have to activate it to get in, to get them out. if you're trying to automate the release as well as long as you do what dcc_dm_DiagRelease1.psc is doing you should be fine.

dcc_dm_QuestController DM = dcc_dm_QuestController.Get()
DM.ActorUsingSet(Who,None)
DM.BehaviourClear(Who)

Yeah that's what I do. This is about a slave trainer who puts a slave into a nearby DM2 furniture for a good whipping (the slave activates the furniture through a package), then takes him out again, without intervention from the player.

By the way, is the furniture disabled when an actor occupies it? I tried using that to detect furniture in use, and it seems to work.

Is there some setup I have to do in the MCM to get self bondage to work? Bondage works

just fine on NPCs, but when I equip the amulet of control I get nothing, no popup menu etc.

Equipping the amulet of control won't do anything. Having it in your inventory allows you to control NPCs, whether you're wearing it or not. The amulet of repose is the one that triggers self bondage when you equip it.

I tried this mod a couple month ago but I was not able to get it to work, and I still have this problem today.

The [DM2] Come with me line does no work and I get go any further. I've tried a lot of things, (I have the amulet of control, know how to run FNIS and I have every requirements). I also have read the entire support topic. 

Do have any idea why ? (Also display model does not appears in the MCM menu and I have UFO installed)

thanks for your time.

i have no idea based on what you've said. if the mcm isn't loading then something's pretty borked though.

Same problem. McM does not show up, amulet of control and all other related items are craftable but do not do anything. The dialogue option appears but the npcs do not react beyond the "Of Course" response. 

Did the whole setup and have all the requirements but still no results. Worth noting i tried with 204 and 205.

After the civil war, I always kill any remaining Stormcloak rebels when I see em on the road. And yesterday I just wiped out an entire squad in front of a mill house and realized one soldier turned out to be altmer! So I immediately captured her to interrogate..

Absolutely love the fact that now the bound actors are "moaning"!

Ok, how did you get your altmer to look like that? what mod?