"im not going to be able to advise you until i can get to dawnguard myself " [...]

"did you try `tai` e.g. toggle ai while she was selected?"

You guessed wrong ! it worked ! Thanks a lot

I feel stupid for not thinking of that by my own. ^^

TAI brought her back into rigged pose. puuuh....

If you want to replicate the error -> chain serana when she is supposed to stick with you and travel to solstheim. I think the boat scene when u first arrive there triggers it.

Edit: For anyone with similiar problems ->  prid 02002b74  --> moveto player   ---> tai

Woah! O_O I didn't expect this at all. It's so different than before lol. Gotta get accustomed to this. Not that i'm complaining. Just gotta get used to the idea that there aren't any spells anymore (which is a good thing since it cluttered up mys illusion spells list quite a lot).

whoa did you really just now update? :o

its design def prefers gamepad users like myself but the default keys of z and alt aren't that bad imho.

Woah! O_O I didn't expect this at all. It's so different than before lol. Gotta get accustomed to this. Not that i'm complaining. Just gotta get used to the idea that there aren't any spells anymore (which is a good thing since it cluttered up mys illusion spells list quite a lot).

whoa did you really just now update? :o

its design def prefers gamepad users like myself but the default keys of z and alt aren't that bad imho.

No i made a complete wipe of my data files and kinda forgot about this mod until i started playing skyrim with a much more cleaner mod list and i was wondering again how i could put npc's in a certain position again. That's when i remembered this mod. :D

Tbh i even remember making an entire mod around yours that basically added a huge room that worked as a "milking room". It was basically 4 wells that catched the falling milk bottles from the npc hanging above. Note that this was before the milk mod economy came out or before i was actually familiar with it. haaah, fun times...

This mod is wonderful. But here is the thing, When i am trying to use this mod(version 205) combined with CliftonJD's "Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons 7.1.9" the MCM menu of DM2 didn't show up. And when i am trying to charm an NPC to be under my control, they will answer me "of course" but won't follow me and no other dialog choices show up as usual. So, Is there any solutions to use both of these mods?

Just to report in as an early adopter that tried the latest update for a few minutes, the new interactions menu seems to work flawlessly.  Love seeing the mod expanded in a direction like this, as it makes player homes much more fun if your "furniture" is intractable beyond just looking good and being a milk/gem farm.  Really looking forward to any additional interactions you may add (rocking horse!).

The only possible issue I found was that the "sitting + fingering" option seems to be the wrong animation (looks exactly the same as forced oral).  

On the "the public is never satisfied" front, it would be amazing if at some point in the distant future sandboxing NPCs could choose to interact with bound NPCs, for scenarios like shaming a misbehaving follower in the solitude markets.  I'm sure you are tired of juggling hoops of fire to try to make this magic happen however, so I wouldn't be shocked if it simply isn't feasible/worth the effort to try to make work.

Just to report in as an early adopter that tried the latest update for a few minutes, the new interactions menu seems to work flawlessly.  Love seeing the mod expanded in a direction like this, as it makes player homes much more fun if your "furniture" is intractable beyond just looking good and being a milk/gem farm.  Really looking forward to any additional interactions you may add (rocking horse!).

The only possible issue I found was that the "sitting + fingering" option seems to be the wrong animation (looks exactly the same as forced oral).  

On the "the public is never satisfied" front, it would be amazing if at some point in the distant future sandboxing NPCs could choose to interact with bound NPCs, for scenarios like shaming a misbehaving follower in the solitude markets.  I'm sure you are tired of juggling hoops of fire to try to make this magic happen however, so I wouldn't be shocked if it simply isn't feasible/worth the effort to try to make work.

go figure the fingering animation was the only one i didnt test this morning. are we sure you selected the right one? i was all like "that was the first one i did and it worked then so its still fine im sure"

re sandboxing

release before this release i added an activator list because it sounded like someone was interested in creating a mod to aid npcs into sandboxing and getting trapped in the devices on their own. i forget who, but if they release that mod, they could add that feature as well by checking for my faction to know if that pose has interaction support. i got a few other things i want to do before that, which will give them time to try, in the event they indeed went on to work on it. if nothing pops up in a month or so ill consider it more seriously.

:blush:

I love your MOOD

With each improvement, it becomes a wonderful thing for me to learn and have fun.  :D

Know that there are people in the world where you make the joy of his work.  :blush:

any bad posts are FAKE POSTS they cant hurt me my mod is like a well oiled machine.

[current affairs joke if you saw todays presidental press conf]

go figure the fingering animation was the only one i didnt test this morning. are we sure you selected the right one? i was all like "that was the first one i did and it worked then so its still fine im sure"

any bad posts are FAKE POSTS they cant hurt me my mod is like a well oiled machine.

Afraid so, swapped positions around a few times and it just appeared like the option was simply pointing to the wrong animation.

Skyrim modding is a well oiled machine - alternate fact.

hmm.

DM.BehaviourInteractionAdd(akActor,"Force Oral Service","dcc-dm-chairbound-a1-flavour2")

DM.BehaviourInteractionAdd(akActor,"Sit & Finger","dcc-dm-chairbound-a1-flavour1")

b -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable dcc-dm-chairbound-a1-flavour1 chairbound-a1-flavour1.hkx

b -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable dcc-dm-chairbound-a1-flavour2 chairbound-a1-flavour2.hkx

what happens if you do `player.sae dcc-dm-chairbound-a1-flavour1`

i do see both of those files have the exact same file size maybe i accidentally did something dumb.

i probably accidentally exported something dumb. let me know about the sae tho im at work.

post-501843-0-18657300-1487283674_thumb.png

This looks like a nice addition. I can't get it to work though: I added the legs up chair, put an NPC in it, but I don't get the interaction dialogue.

Also in 2.06, Home Sweet Home no longer correctly removes NPCs from DM2 furniture. The NPC does get out but the furniture disappears. In 2.05 it works perfectly.

HSH uses this to get the NPC out:

dcc_dm_QuestController DM = dcc_dm_QuestController.Get()
                DM.ActorUsingSet(slave,None)
                DM.BehaviourClear(slave)

Edit: No apparent errors in the Papyrus log except a complaint that ActorUsingSet expects 3 variables (the log shows this error any time a parameter is omitted, even if the parameter has a default alue defined)

dont think i need to update the behaviour file. i think you can replace meshes\character\animations\dcc-display-model-2\chairbound-a1-flavour1.hkx and rerun fnis to see 

in a zip cuz the forum didnt like hkx

Yup, replacing the .hkx file + rerunning FNIS has the animation fixed.

ok when i get home ill re-release 206 

This looks like a nice addition. I can't get it to work though: I added the legs up chair, put an NPC in it, but I don't get the interaction dialogue.

Also in 2.06, Home Sweet Home no longer correctly removes NPCs from DM2 furniture. The NPC does get out but the furniture disappears. In 2.05 it works perfectly.

HSH uses this to get the NPC out:

dcc_dm_QuestController DM = dcc_dm_QuestController.Get()
                DM.ActorUsingSet(slave,None)
                DM.BehaviourClear(slave)

Edit: No apparent errors in the Papyrus log except a complaint that ActorUsingSet expects 3 variables (the log shows this error any time a parameter is omitted, even if the parameter has a default alue defined)

yes home sweet home will have to recompile that script 

when new arguments are added they have to be recompiled because papyrus compiler auto fills in missing arguments, its not magic like a real programming language.

Function ActorUsingSet(Actor Who, ObjectReference What, Bool Align=TRUE)

This looks wonderful. I hope NPC's will be able to interact with ME in the chair too. <3 Self bondage is wonderful.

I wish Self Bondage arousal didn't conflict with itself.

If Not Exhibitionist:

-- Self Bondage decays arousal with time

-- Failed struggling increases arousal

If ARE Exhibitionist:

-- Self Bondage increases arousal with time

-- Failed struggling DECREASES arousal   <---- This right here is the problem, and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. An exhibitionist would like people seeing them squirm.

Thank you for your hard work, Dark. Sent you a Patreon message and stuff. <3

Yuni

This looks wonderful. I hope NPC's will be able to interact with ME in the chair too. <3 Self bondage is wonderful.

I wish Self Bondage arousal didn't conflict with itself.

If Not Exhibitionist:

-- Self Bondage decays arousal with time

-- Failed struggling increases arousal

If ARE Exhibitionist:

-- Self Bondage increases arousal with time

-- Failed struggling DECREASES arousal   <---- This right here is the problem, and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. An exhibitionist would like people seeing them squirm.

Thank you for your hard work, Dark. Sent you a Patreon message and stuff. <3

Yuni

you're right about that failed struggle i guess. i didn't think about it much i was fine with just doing *-1 without any special cases XD

it wont be getting the dwarven milking machine because the nifs just wont work with my furniture system. i will likely be making my own to directly integrate with sgo.

That sounds good and bad----

The originalal Zaz devices could be made working with Milk Mod Economy, if you get them to work it would be possible to fix also the milking cows in their place and doing their job... I haven't checked that on the newer Versions, but it didn't work with the older Versions of MME and DM.

yes home sweet home will have to recompile that script 

when new arguments are added they have to be recompiled because papyrus compiler auto fills in missing arguments, its not magic like a real programming language.

Function ActorUsingSet(Actor Who, ObjectReference What, Bool Align=TRUE)

Wow that is amazingly horrible :) Pretty much makes those defaults pointless

But the function does work after recompiling the script. So, is there a way my mod can be compatible with both 2.05 and 2.06?

Also I'm still not getting the interaction dialogue with an NPC bound in the chair. Anything I can check, besides the faction? (the NPC is in the interaction faction when put in the chair)