Possible Feature Idea, for MCM.

Rape MCM Section...

Rape Additions.

- Full Bondage = Rape Humanoids only

- Full Bondage = Rape by Creatures and Animals

- Full Bondage = Rape by Followers

- Full Bondage = Rape by Follower Animals

- Full Bondage = Full Robbery On / Off  100% Robbed, hardcore option.

For a little bondage adventure victims, who are stuck. Also... for people who get stuck in a full bondage gear, in the Dare Packs. My character just got this...

On 7/29/2020 at 9:40 PM, Kimy said:

500 mods in the same installation

but ...but ... but... *exaggerated huff* you can only have 255 *giggle*

On 7/30/2020 at 6:33 AM, Kimy said:

I'd still say DCL runs well enough on at least a semi-modern PC with Skyrim configured correctly

Signed. But every single modder has to learn the ropes. It will take time. A lot of time. My first modded Skyrim crashed almost every 10-15 minutes. The second try was a little better, crashing once per hour. After 5000 hours I can tell, the game crashes only, when I don´t play nice to the settings I made, in other words, it is pretty much the same stability as an unmodded Skyrim. Read, learn, read again, check the logs, read, learn, make choices, learn, read... That´s Skyrim modding.

There is no short route to a stable, heavy modded Skyrim. But many in our community just don´t have patience ;)

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

solifaction payment doesnt work right in 8.4

You can still use this patch :

it can be applied on DCL 8.4 and DCL 8.5, the base script has not been changed in these versions.

On the other side, I don't know if Kimy has taken this bug into account in her to-do list for DCL 9.

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

First: you use what type of body? 3BBB? then need special assets collection for that. UNP? - too need assets for UNP.

Sorry for not clarifying and sorry if I sound too demanding.

But to answer the question at hand: I use CBBE and the Remodeled Armor for CBBE mod, which like the Devious Devices outfits also seem to suffer from some sort of belly scaling weirdness that I assume can be solved the same way.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:24 AM, Kimy said:

This is probably the most broken savegame I have ever seen. No wonder that nothing works. It's full of errors and stack dumps. Check your load order for the mod at position 63. It coughs an astonishing number of errors into your log, including trying to access an array in six-figure sizes...

Yes, I know all about 63, that is the poison mod, it works, but I've not found a better substitute, sadly, no source, so I can't fix it.  It isn't a broken savegame, everything works fine in it, no idea where you're getting "No wonder that nothing works" is from, the engine works fine with those errors, rarely see any CTDs, rarely see any mod doing anything bizarre, if I uncheck this mod, the weirdness I was seeing vanishes, so it obviously isn't anything in my load order.  If the game couldn't survive in this climate of errors, it would have never made it to the market, because the engine itself would have been too unstable during development of the actual game it was supporting.

I saw the 6 figure sizes, I've seen and fixed a bunch of bugs in mods on LL where the mods have either been abandoned or the author moved to SSE and left Legacy/normal behind.  Some have source, some don't, there are no replacements in a lot of the cases, so I just have to live with the log spam.  I could easily turn logging off and none of it would be there, but that defeats debugging mods I'm working on.

GuruSR.

9 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

You can still use this patch :

it can be applied on DCL 8.4 and DCL 8.5, the base script has not been changed in these versions.

On the other side, I don't know if Kimy has taken this bug into account in her to-do list for DCL 9.

That patch never corrected the 10g.

This is not about the wrong payment. that is it all. for example : you add the gold you make  and result in 2000 gold. you have 33 % for the innkeeper. guess how much gold you get ? i tell you : 3000 gold !  you get more money than you made, especially if DD bonus used.

how i solved the 10 gold ? there are 2 dialogues if you want to make it soft. one that says ok and one that says no, and a rape happens. that is the 10 gold. the error here is that you have no influence which dialogue comes. so you never want it soft, then you never get the problem.  really bad.  i took the ck, and made the rape dialogue ( which has =1 ) >2, so it will never appear. the soft dialogue (which has =0 ) gets <=1 , so it appears in both cases. works perfect.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Regarding the 10 gold problem :

Have you really tried the patch ?

If I understood correctly, you are talking about the dialogue :
"Be gentle with me, ok?"
Which leads to 2 possible answers :
"No, I think I will treat you like the whore you are." -> non consesual
"Of course. I will try my best to make you happy!" -> consensual

In the 1st case, dcur_solicitationbonus is set to the value 67
(cf script dcur_scquest_offerrape.psc)
In the 2nd case, dcur_solicitationbonus is set to the value 100
(cf script dcur_scquest_offerconsensual.psc)

In the payment script (dcur_scquest_payment.psc), the value of dcur_solicitationbonus is used at the start of the calculation:

[...]
int reward = Utility.RandomInt (lmargin, hmargin)
Int deducted = 0
int mult = dcumenu.dcur_solicitationbonus.GetValueInt ()
; if mult> 0
reward = (reward * (mult / 100)) As Int
; endif
if reward == 0
reward = 10
endif
[...]

If mult (dcur_solicitationbonus) is less than 100, then without the patch the result of
is always equal to 0, which results in the payment of 10 gold.
This is because operands are considered Int, instead of Float.
So in the case of rape, dcur_solicitationbonus = 67, and 67/100 = 0.67 ==> = 0 because considered as an Int.
And so
reward * 0 = 0 ==> 10 gold

No problem in the consensual case, because dcur_solicitationbonus = 100, and 100/100 = 1 ==> = 1 also if considered as an Int.

With the patch, the calculation is modified, the operands are forced to Float:
reward = (reward as Float * (mult as Float / 100)) As Int
In the case of rape, dcur_solicitationbonus = 67, and 67/100 = 0.67 ==> = 0.67 because well considered as a Float.

What fixes the problem is no longer systematically results in a payment of 10 gold in the case of rape.

8 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Regarding the 10 gold problem :

Have you really tried the patch ?

If I understood correctly, you are talking about the dialogue :
"Be gentle with me, ok?"
Which leads to 2 possible answers :
"No, I think I will treat you like the whore you are." -> non consesual
"Of course. I will try my best to make you happy!" -> consensual

In the 1st case, dcur_solicitationbonus is set to the value 67
(cf script dcur_scquest_offerrape.psc)
In the 2nd case, dcur_solicitationbonus is set to the value 100
(cf script dcur_scquest_offerconsensual.psc)

In the payment script (dcur_scquest_payment.psc), the value of dcur_solicitationbonus is used at the start of the calculation:

[...]
int reward = Utility.RandomInt (lmargin, hmargin)
Int deducted = 0
int mult = dcumenu.dcur_solicitationbonus.GetValueInt ()
; if mult> 0
; endif
if reward == 0
reward = 10
endif
[...]

If mult (dcur_solicitationbonus) is less than 100, then without the patch the result of
is always equal to 0, which results in the payment of 10 gold.
This is because operands are considered Int, instead of Float.
So in the case of rape, dcur_solicitationbonus = 67, and 67/100 = 0.67 ==> = 0 because considered as an Int.
And so
reward * 0 = 0 ==> 10 gold

No problem in the consensual case, because dcur_solicitationbonus = 100, and 100/100 = 1 ==> = 1 also if considered as an Int.

With the patch, the calculation is modified, the operands are forced to Float:
reward = (reward as Float * (mult as Float / 100)) As Int
In the case of rape, dcur_solicitationbonus = 67, and 67/100 = 0.67 ==> = 0.67 because well considered as a Float.

What fixes the problem is no longer systematically results in a payment of 10 gold in the case of rape.

I merged your fix to DCL. :)

I have a problem with the Chloe quest. I was meeting Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead, but he told me something about not helping me if I'm bound (fair enough). So I go outside to go and try and get the stuff off legitimately instead of just using "free me"... But the game crashed and now Nazeem won't show up in there and there's also no marker on the map anymore...

Free Me is a last resort button that people for whatever reason use to get out of devices whenever they deem them inconvenient. Using this feature ended the quest. I really need to remove that button, or at least drastically change its behavior.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Free Me is a last resort button that people for whatever reason use to get out of devices whenever they deem them inconvenient. Using this feature ended the quest. I really need to remove that button, or at least drastically change its behavior.

Thing is, I didn't use "free me"... I got out of the restraints legitimately, but the game crashed and that's when Nazeem disappeared from the Hall. So it's now stuck on the part where I'm supposed to meet Nazeem in the Hall.

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

I believe just putting a verbose warning message and asking for confirmation will do the trick for most cases. People who ignore warning messages are indeed beyond saving though :P

Personally, if I use "free me" I always do it planning to reload the save to the time before doing so. I had to do it once when I was hooded in a deep forest in extreme darkness and was literally blind so I had to free myself, learn the way out and do it because I spent a literal hour bumping into trees without even finding lootable plants XD

25 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Do that and CL is over for me.

I'm sorry (maybe), but you remind me of:

Spoiler

its-all-gone-game-over-man.jpg.fadbb270db51acc811e7df3eac537e38.jpg

The DCL Free Me debug option doesn't only remove devices it also ends DCL quests. I found that using DDe to remove DCL quest unrelated devices, while a DCL quest is running, is a better solution to brutally stop all quests and remove quest related devices. If Kimy can change the debug option to be more selective everyone who uses mindlessly debug options would profit.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I activate hardcore mode -free me! is disabled but why not use free me! from dd debug section? Not DCL?

Because even using a "free me" of the same mod proves unstable and quest-breaking, so using it from another mod which doesn't care about DCL but DCL depends on it is like screaming "screw my save forever".

Explanation: DCL needs DD. DD doesn't need DCL. So DD doesn't know or care if DCL is on a quest or even if it is installed, it will break the devices as told. However DCL NEEDS these devices to keep functioning properly.

11 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Because even using a "free me"

If you not equiped any quest devices - and quest demand free from all devices - it's a solution - also quest not stopped and you can continue a quest. But i not use it - it's other variants to free.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you not equiped any quest devices - and quest demand free from all devices - it's a solution - also quest not stopped and you can continue a quest. But i not use it - it's other variants to free.

A far better solution is to add the proper keys and struggle out. Much better for your save's health too

When self bondage and bondage lover is enabled, you're supposed to restrain yourself at times when trying to discard a DD item, but what actually happens is that you hear the sound FX of the item being equipped and then you're greeted with a box giving you several options on what to do next, such as "manipulate lock" etc. This let's you immediately unequip said item instead of being bound by it.

"Go to Rfiten and talk to Vekel". Rfiten. Huh, typo.

Still have three items named 'Rubber Hood' (dcur_balloonhoodbklacksimple, dcur_balloonhoodpinksimple, dcur_rubberHoodOpenEyes). should rename 'em so they're easier to differentiate.

On 8/3/2020 at 3:10 PM, Khe said:

"Go to Rfiten and talk to Vekel". Rfiten. Huh, typo.

Still have three items named 'Rubber Hood' (dcur_balloonhoodbklacksimple, dcur_balloonhoodpinksimple, dcur_rubberHoodOpenEyes). should rename 'em so they're easier to differentiate.

Good point. Will do!